PHAT journey continues with an AI Piρata (more products than u can shake a stick at)

Page 3 of 13 First 123458 ... Last
  1. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

iPhone is real easy...i f*ckin love it.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Tattoo pain check list...

Spinal column
    Inside bicep
    Inside leg
    Ribs
    Top of foot

Hrs sat in one sitting
    Damn ribs have got to hurt. Just thinking about it hurts.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

of what I have, the one across the sternum was the worst. No padding there.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Het guys! Wife and I had a night away without the kids!!! Just back... Will update the log on yesterday's workouts later!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Guys, i think you know that i am now planning to run this for the full 8 weeks- and i would like to add a DAA product & possibly another/different cortisol control product to the second next 4 weeks - was considering EPharms product... Would TCF-1 be a better idea?

Looking for honest advice here guys....
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Also for cort control? ERASE?!? Natty when will NP have stock again?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Workout – Saturday 11th September 2010

TaeKwonDo

Even though the “team” had left for world champs and the focus had shifted away from sparring onto pre-grading sessions, the fitness element of the workout remained pretty intense, by the end of the first 20 mins I now well and truly sweating and slightly breathless. Not much else to report, by now you've heard it all before, but if we do somethiing different or new going forward i'll provide a detailed update.

Gym

Seated Dumbell Press – 22lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Yep neither you nor me would be happy with the weight lifted on that one, but the simple fact of the matter is my left shoulder wouldn't do the first rep with any higher weight... so 22lbs it was, really having to concentrate on tempo and form – whilst disappointed with weight, I guess for a 100 reps I can't complain too much!

Barbell Upright Row – 33lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Was really feeling pretty pumped by this stage!

Barbell Cuban Press – 33lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Another one of those “Who invented these? They suck!!” - took me ages to complete my 5 sets, shoulder was an inferno by this point.

Dumbbell Preacher Curls – 22lbs
    30/25/20/15/10 (each side)

Had a nice little bicep peak from this, I wonder what is the best exercise to increase the “peak”, i'm going to do some reading on this and factor in to future workouts

Decided on some floor work...

Gym Ball Diamond Press Up
    25/15/10

Oblique Crunches
    25/15/10

V-Sits
    25/15/10

Workout – Monday 13th September 2010

TaeKwonDo – 2.5 hrs pure hell, some new technical stuff as well (which I suck at, but will have to practice) finished the second session with 200 continious punches.... yes folks, normal punishment rules apply, anyone not applying proper technique or power, when spotted, had to drop and give burpees – this week I did not fail and completed my punches without incident!!

Workout – Tuesday 14th September 2010

Gym

Dumbbell Flye – 26lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Machine Reverse Flye - 44lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Incline Dumbbell Press – 33lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Low Cable Face Pull - 33lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Reverse Seated Crunch
    30/25/20/15/10

Decline Ab Crunch
    30/25/20/15/10

Pretty much i'm in good spirits which is fortunate, since work is VERY busy at the moment and there is a lot going on, I have to credit this to the stack, since I really think I should be sick or at least very tired physically, I am sleeping well, and feel rested on waking, DOMS continues to subside and yet I honestly don't believe I can physcially push myself further presently and I think endurance is UP!

On a disappointing note, I am not feeling any leaner, BUT I think this might be down to diet over the weekend where avoiding carbs was almost impossible. I am going to weigh in sometime this week, but I would rather be depleted since my first weigh in and measurements were in a depleted state. Bear with me i'll get some stats, and new pics up whether worthy or not!

Name:  Reef Line Up.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  85.0 KB
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I forgot to mention, since no one commented :wink: i've gone ahead and ordered the following

TCF-1
    Erase
    Swole Stack

from NP, so that takes care of next month, i'm going to drop the LeanX and I should have enough ECA to get me through to the end, with erase acting as cort control.

LG AP has now also run out... but like the ASGT, taking a break, think I can manage pre-workout with my current list of supps and I have some Argie in the cupboard which i'll add to my BCAA intra drink
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I forgot to mention, since no one commented :wink: i've gone ahead and ordered the following

TCF-1
    Erase
    Swole Stack

from NP, so that takes care of next month, i'm going to drop the LeanX and I should have enough ECA to get me through to the end, with erase acting as cort control.

LG AP has now also run out... but like the ASGT, taking a break, think I can manage pre-workout with my current list of supps and I have some Argie in the cupboard which i'll add to my BCAA intra drink
    Damn that is sweet.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The pic above is just fine
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

[B][SIZE="3"]

Pretty much i'm in good spirits which is fortunate, since work is VERY busy at the moment and there is a lot going on, I have to credit this to the stack, since I really think I should be sick or at least very tired physically, I am sleeping well, and feel rested on waking, DOMS continues to subside and yet I honestly don't believe I can physcially push myself further presently and I think endurance is UP!

On a disappointing note, I am not feeling any leaner, BUT I think this might be down to diet over the weekend where avoiding carbs was almost impossible. I am going to weigh in sometime this week, but I would rather be depleted since my first weigh in and measurements were in a depleted state. Bear with me i'll get some stats, and new pics up whether worthy or not!

Name:  Reef Line Up.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  85.0 KB
    Good job getting in the workouts and glad your in good spirits.

fats are what cause most fat gain more so then carbs.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    The pic above is just fine
    Looks like a perfect stack to me...
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

TCF-1
    Erase
    Swole Stack

Yah that's basically the stack I have been talking about a lot. I will know more when I try erase.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

TCF-1
    Erase
    Swole Stack

Stack looks good mate. And your workouts are on point also. Keep up the good work!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that's basically the stack I have been talking about a lot. I will know more when I try erase.
    Yep, what can I say, you inspired me... but of course if I looked like you, i'm not sure i'd still need to stacking anything other than basic staples!!! does make me wonder if one can ever reach nirvana?!?

I had already been thinking of ERASE when first released but didn't appreciate that it would help with cort control, so went with LX instead, I think the 4 week run on SWOLE is too short, so extending that has opened up an opportunity to change some things and see what happens!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Stack looks good mate. And your workouts are on point also. Keep up the good work!!!
    thanks TG!!! just finishing up here and now going to TKD training for tonights little cardio/fitness/a$$ kicking session, then some quality sleep and to the gym in the morning.... just keep on trucking!!!
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

basically thats what i'm running, other than that i'm using bulk sodium d-aspartate instead of TCF-1. Pretty nice so far
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

.....but of course if I looked like you, i'm not sure i'd still need to stacking anything other than basic staples!!! does make me wonder if one can ever reach nirvana?!?
    I can TOTALLY appreciate that setiment!!!! I'm a newbie at this with only a few years of serious lifting under my belt and I feel like i dropped weight, got healthier, but cant seem to find the size / shape / look I am after. I was not expecting instant Arnold or even Arnold at all but I was expecting more for the punishment that I am inflicting on my poor body...

Keep it up!!!!!!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    basically thats what i'm running, other than that i'm using bulk sodium d-aspartate instead of TCF-1. Pretty nice so far
    Easy, are you running a log?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    I can TOTALLY appreciate that setiment!!!! I'm a newbie at this with only a few years of serious lifting under my belt and I feel like i dropped weight, got healthier, but cant seem to find the size / shape / look I am after. I was not expecting instant Arnold or even Arnold at all but I was expecting more for the punishment that I am inflicting on my poor body...

Keep it up!!!!!!
    Thanks bro! You know I will
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes still alive guys, sorry work been killer BUT still getting in the work just haven't had the time to log updates over past few days... Will log Wed through Sun tomorrow, had to change schedule for back end of week, so updates tomorrow PM (am for some of you on other side of planet)

Will try to take pics at gym tomorrow and measurements as well... I think things are looking pretty good, feel pretty great in spite of the additional stress, not sure if I am leaning out but think I'm looking a little bigger/broader BUT I won't know for sure until we get some measurements and look at pics

Who knows might just be my new found confidence and general well being making me think that!

I must tell you, I have to buy some new formal work shirts this week as my existing ones were too big, the sales assistant were I go, said "sir, you really should consider our fully fitted shirt range, rather than regular fit" man that felt good... Similary after buying three shirts and I was about to leave the store the same assistant was being quizzed by another customer about the new fully fitted shirt range and she said, "sir, I don't mean this in an offensive way BUT I think our regular fit range would be more suited to your body shape, and work best for you"

Trust me the bloke wasn't fat, he looked quite slim to me, but I guess he was pretty average BUT hell, did I walk out of that store with my new shirts, a giant smile and feeling like a million bucks!!!

Later bros!!!
  22. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

awesome man, keep it up bro...were gonna push u to the limit!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.29%

sounds great man! seems like all the hard work is paying off!
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%

Yes still alive guys, sorry work been killer BUT still getting in the work just haven't had the time to log updates over past few days... Will log Wed through Sun tomorrow, had to change schedule for back end of week, so updates tomorrow PM (am for some of you on other side of planet)

Will try to take pics at gym tomorrow and measurements as well... I think things are looking pretty good, feel pretty great in spite of the additional stress, not sure if I am leaning out but think I'm looking a little bigger/broader BUT I won't know for sure until we get some measurements and look at pics

Who knows might just be my new found confidence and general well being making me think that!

I must tell you, I have to buy some new formal work shirts this week as my existing ones were too big, the sales assistant were I go, said "sir, you really should consider our fully fitted shirt range, rather than regular fit" man that felt good... Similary after buying three shirts and I was about to leave the store the same assistant was being quizzed by another customer about the new fully fitted shirt range and she said, "sir, I don't mean this in an offensive way BUT I think our regular fit range would be more suited to your body shape, and work best for you"

Trust me the bloke wasn't fat, he looked quite slim to me, but I guess he was pretty average BUT hell, did I walk out of that store with my new shirts, a giant smile and feeling like a million bucks!!!

Later bros!!!
    Looking forward to the pics.
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

Easy, are you running a log?
    More like sporadic updates. Once I get my next set of bloodwork done (Oct 2nd I think it is) I'll go back to a fulltime log, as thats when i'll decide whether or not i'm staying natural
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok I'm gonna mention a product,

Cynostane

Very limited reading available on said product but for sale at my local I.e. Uk health supplement supplier

Views or anyone got on links outside AM for reading?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

It was discontinued very shortly after release, so there's not much info out there about it. Multiple companies have already released clones though.

It seems like it's best used for a recomp or lean bulk. It didn't appear to be an all out bulker, although some of the alpha and beta testers were able to put on about 10lbs in 30 days using only 30mg per day. This appears to be some of the better case scenarios though. It seems to be a mild to moderate methyl, so stacking with a non-methyl is definitely possible without having to worry about too many additional sides.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

More like sporadic updates. Once I get my next set of bloodwork done (Oct 2nd I think it is) I'll go back to a fulltime log, as thats when i'll decide whether or not i'm staying natural
    Are you no longer on TRT, Easy?
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    awesome man, keep it up bro...were gonna push u to the limit!!
    don't I know it!!!! getting really fed up with the fat just not melting away they way I want it to... but I know patience and things I can adjust just trying really hard to get there without resorting to extremes!

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    sounds great man! seems like all the hard work is paying off!
    Thanks mate, I hope so, read your log on PP products yesterday, it was really good, next time you run a log PM me so I can hop in!

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Looking forward to the pics.
    look no further, next post...

cool, seems to be the thought on a lot of people's minds at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It was discontinued very shortly after release, so there's not much info out there about it. Multiple companies have already released clones though.

It seems like it's best used for a recomp or lean bulk. It didn't appear to be an all out bulker, although some of the alpha and beta testers were able to put on about 10lbs in 30 days using only 30mg per day. This appears to be some of the better case scenarios though. It seems to be a mild to moderate methyl, so stacking with a non-methyl is definitely possible without having to worry about too many additional sides.
    Thanks, so it could be run then with PP's Andro or Dermacrine then? or both even? The Uk supplier in question has it stacked with PP's 1-T Tren (i think also not available in states from what I can tell, we can get both 1-T and 1-T Tren here) and Bold 200 - neither or meth related, but not sure if they would support my goals. By the time I make up my mind on the PP stuff the sale will be done - tough job doing impromptu homework!!

i'm running ECA at the moment and i'm not sure it's having that much of an impact strangely, but it's only been a week
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Workout Updates and pics

Workout – Wednesday 15th September 2010

Taekwondo – 1.5hrs plus 3 mile fast hike, not much to report other than my flexibility seems to be returning finally after the back injury, I can once again bend over forwards and place my palms on the floor, now if only I could get the splits closer my kicking might improve!

Workout – Friday 17th September 2010

I had to go into the office early on Thursday, so had to switch up my days

Barbell Step Up using Bench as a step – 55lbs (up 11lbs)

balance is a always a challenge on these at the top of the move, as I have to ensure I don't place the trailing foot down, I started trying to factor in raising the knee and holding at the top of the move in the last two sets. I believe this will help in my next TKD pattern as we have to hold a one legged stance prior to executing a kick... I am hoping practising this off the floor and with weight, will make this move a breeze when the time comes.

Single Leg Curl – 44lbs (up 11lbs)

Felt good on these, last 5 reps in every set burn like hell, but felt I still had something left in the tank at the end of this and did normal leg curls to failure... think I managed to push out an additional 21 reps with both legs!

Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat – 22bs DB's

No change in weight, they still suck this week!

Incline Crunch
    25/20/15/10/5

Ab Wheel Roll out
    25/20/15/10/5

Workout – Saturday 18th September 2010

TaeKwonDo – quick one hour session, mainly grading revision, which will be the format for the next week now, since we grade next Saturday!! I better start doing some korean revision, otherwise I'm gonna let myself down

Workout – Sunday 19th September 2010

Gym

Seated Dumbell Press – 22lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Went better than last week, but shoulder wasn't ready for more weight just yet

I tri-setted the next three exercises, it was epic, I thought I was going to faint at one point, but didn't... I felt a had a little more energy in the tank today

Barbell Upright Row – 33lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Barbell Curl
    30/25/20/15/10

Barbell Cuban Press – 33lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Cable Shrugs – 44lbs each side
    30/25/20/15/10

hmmm.... still had energy and time available

Machine Flye (99lbs) & Reverse Flye superset (55lbs)
    30/25/20/15/10

Rope Pull Downs (33lbs)
    25/15/10

Ok finally f**ked, time for some ab work

Reverse Crunches
    25/15/10

V-Sits
    25/15/10

So then what about the measurements, not sure if I am pleased... Gym was full, so had to take pics at home, and they never turn out as well. I will try and get some better ones soon. I think I am carrying a little water at the moment, but hey that's normal on the weekend for me, really need to try and do this midweek.

Weight 187lbs (up a lb but I am not as depleted as I would normally be when I measure)
    BF% 20% (scales- grrr up 0.3%) 12.89% (calipers – yep I think I suck at doing this, going to start doing more often, not that I trust the scales but I don't trust my measuring either!!!)
    Ankle 9.75" up 0.75”
    Calf 17" up 0.5”
    Thigh 21.5" up0.5”
    Hips 37.0” down 0.5”
    Waist 35" down 1”
    Chest 42.5" up 0.5”
    Neck 15.5" up 0.5”
    Wrist 7" same
    Forearm 12" same
    Bicep 13.5" down 0.5” but still 15 flexed... WTF!!!

A real mixed bag of results folks, I guess we're just going to have to see where this all turns out!!

Name:  Progress 19092010 001 (578x800).jpg
Views: 73
Size:  115.3 KB Name:  Progress 19092010 006 (598x800).jpg
Views: 71
Size:  74.4 KB

Name:  Progress 19092010 002 (800x598).jpg
Views: 65
Size:  130.7 KB Name:  Progress 19092010 003 (800x598).jpg
Views: 66
Size:  111.6 KB

Name:  Progress 19092010 004 (800x598).jpg
Views: 67
Size:  96.5 KB Name:  Progress 19092010 005 (800x598).jpg
Views: 67
Size:  98.0 KB
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Are you no longer on TRT, Easy?
    no, my cholesterol + PSA were both wacked last regular annual blood test so my primary physician told me I needed to stop TRT till they bother were back in normal range. Should be fine as of the October 2nd blood draw. After that though, I may stay natural. Although i've lost strength, i'm still doing ok on size + look so I don't really care that much. Last pre-trt blood test was a total testosterone of 270, which is pretty low but not nothing.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

bump bump
  33. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post

Cynostane is not discontinued. It is owned by another company now and is still available. I have not read much about it as it seems big in the UK.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

back on topic though what did you think on progress update, views, thoughts?

Interesting that today, I don't feel leaner (wouldn't expect to given how much I ate over the weekend) BUT my muscles feel very very full, I wish the camera and I would agree on such things!!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.29%

How long does your weight lifting routine take you to complete?
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

Keep sticking with it Gwls the more you know , especially about nutrition,the easier it gets
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    How long does your weight lifting routine take you to complete?
    Typically about an hour at the moment, especially wirth high reps and on legs day with the single leg moves... If I was doing a more normal rep range about 45 mins

I had read somewhere that was the optimal training time for weights

Sunday was about an 1h15, 'cos I was a bit restless... with hindsight, I probably should have stuck to the 6 exercises and then done some HIIT on the rower for 20 mins
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Keep sticking with it Gwls the more you know , especially about nutrition,the easier it gets
    Thanks John!

Yes I have much to learn still, especially on nutrition, but i think i'm starting to see the patterns... I've made some changes this week to see how that plays out and i'm starting to work out the effect my sleep patterns have on my training as well

As I sit typing this I'm getting ready to go to the gym, it's 6am and I've just had my pre-workout shake/meal but only 5hrs sleep... TKD brutal 2 and a bit hours last night, only got back at ten, postwork meal and then some chill time with wife AND before I knew it, it was midnight... C'est la vie

Hope stims kick in soon, otherwise gym could be very challenging this morning
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.29%

Typically about an hour at the moment, especially wirth high reps and on legs day with the single leg moves... If I was doing a more normal rep range about 45 mins

Sunday was about an 1h15, 'cos I was a bit restless... with hindsight, I probably should have stuck to the 6 exercises and then done some HIIT on the rower for 20 mins
    Good Job my man, That is correct I believe. 45-60 min is optimal. I just didn't know, so I wanted to ask. Because sometimes I definitly overtrain and when I do I like to take a cortisol blocker right afterwards. It keeps me lean and really makes me feel better/relaxed about 15-20 min after my workout. You're doin it right bro, no worries. Keep up the dedication and hard work!
  40. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%

I try also not to spend more than a hour in the gym.

Similar Forum Threads

1. From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...
    By gwls in forum Supplements
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 03:48 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Get Phat with Fat
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 04:26 PM
  4. Hayward bound the journey continues
    By Merk in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0