PHAT journey continues with an AI Piñata (more products than u can shake a stick at)

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Yes still alive guys, sorry work been killer BUT still getting in the work just haven't had the time to log updates over past few days... Will log Wed through Sun tomorrow, had to change schedule for back end of week, so updates tomorrow PM (am for some of you on other side of planet)

Will try to take pics at gym tomorrow and measurements as well... I think things are looking pretty good, feel pretty great in spite of the additional stress, not sure if I am leaning out but think I'm looking a little bigger/broader BUT I won't know for sure until we get some measurements and look at pics

Who knows might just be my new found confidence and general well being making me think that!

I must tell you, I have to buy some new formal work shirts this week as my existing ones were too big, the sales assistant were I go, said "sir, you really should consider our fully fitted shirt range, rather than regular fit" man that felt good... Similary after buying three shirts and I was about to leave the store the same assistant was being quizzed by another customer about the new fully fitted shirt range and she said, "sir, I don't mean this in an offensive way BUT I think our regular fit range would be more suited to your body shape, and work best for you"

Trust me the bloke wasn't fat, he looked quite slim to me, but I guess he was pretty average BUT hell, did I walk out of that store with my new shirts, a giant smile and feeling like a million bucks!!!

Later bros!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
awesome man, keep it up bro...were gonna push u to the limit!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
sounds great man! seems like all the hard work is paying off!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes still alive guys, sorry work been killer BUT still getting in the work just haven't had the time to log updates over past few days... Will log Wed through Sun tomorrow, had to change schedule for back end of week, so updates tomorrow PM (am for some of you on other side of planet)

Will try to take pics at gym tomorrow and measurements as well... I think things are looking pretty good, feel pretty great in spite of the additional stress, not sure if I am leaning out but think I'm looking a little bigger/broader BUT I won't know for sure until we get some measurements and look at pics

Who knows might just be my new found confidence and general well being making me think that!

I must tell you, I have to buy some new formal work shirts this week as my existing ones were too big, the sales assistant were I go, said "sir, you really should consider our fully fitted shirt range, rather than regular fit" man that felt good... Similary after buying three shirts and I was about to leave the store the same assistant was being quizzed by another customer about the new fully fitted shirt range and she said, "sir, I don't mean this in an offensive way BUT I think our regular fit range would be more suited to your body shape, and work best for you"

Trust me the bloke wasn't fat, he looked quite slim to me, but I guess he was pretty average BUT hell, did I walk out of that store with my new shirts, a giant smile and feeling like a million bucks!!!

Later bros!!!
Looking forward to the pics.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, are you running a log?
More like sporadic updates. Once I get my next set of bloodwork done (Oct 2nd I think it is) I'll go back to a fulltime log, as thats when i'll decide whether or not i'm staying natural :)

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm gonna mention a product,

Cynostane

Very limited reading available on said product but for sale at my local I.e. Uk health supplement supplier

Views or anyone got on links outside AM for reading?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was discontinued very shortly after release, so there's not much info out there about it. Multiple companies have already released clones though.

It seems like it's best used for a recomp or lean bulk. It didn't appear to be an all out bulker, although some of the alpha and beta testers were able to put on about 10lbs in 30 days using only 30mg per day. This appears to be some of the better case scenarios though. It seems to be a mild to moderate methyl, so stacking with a non-methyl is definitely possible without having to worry about too many additional sides.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More like sporadic updates. Once I get my next set of bloodwork done (Oct 2nd I think it is) I'll go back to a fulltime log, as thats when i'll decide whether or not i'm staying natural :)
Are you no longer on TRT, Easy? :thinking:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
awesome man, keep it up bro...were gonna push u to the limit!!
don't I know it!!!! getting really fed up with the fat just not melting away they way I want it to... but I know patience and things I can adjust just trying really hard to get there without resorting to extremes!

sounds great man! seems like all the hard work is paying off!
Thanks mate, I hope so, read your log on PP products yesterday, it was really good, next time you run a log PM me so I can hop in!

Looking forward to the pics.
look no further, next post...

cool, seems to be the thought on a lot of people's minds at the moment!

It was discontinued very shortly after release, so there's not much info out there about it. Multiple companies have already released clones though.

It seems like it's best used for a recomp or lean bulk. It didn't appear to be an all out bulker, although some of the alpha and beta testers were able to put on about 10lbs in 30 days using only 30mg per day. This appears to be some of the better case scenarios though. It seems to be a mild to moderate methyl, so stacking with a non-methyl is definitely possible without having to worry about too many additional sides.
Thanks, so it could be run then with PP's Andro or Dermacrine then? or both even? The Uk supplier in question has it stacked with PP's 1-T Tren (i think also not available in states from what I can tell, we can get both 1-T and 1-T Tren here) and Bold 200 - neither or meth related, but not sure if they would support my goals. By the time I make up my mind on the PP stuff the sale will be done - tough job doing impromptu homework!!

i'm running ECA at the moment and i'm not sure it's having that much of an impact strangely, but it's only been a week

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Workout Updates and pics

Workout – Wednesday 15th September 2010

Taekwondo – 1.5hrs plus 3 mile fast hike, not much to report other than my flexibility seems to be returning finally after the back injury, I can once again bend over forwards and place my palms on the floor, now if only I could get the splits closer my kicking might improve!

Workout – Friday 17th September 2010

I had to go into the office early on Thursday, so had to switch up my days

Barbell Step Up using Bench as a step – 55lbs (up 11lbs)
30/25/20/15/10 (each side)

balance is a always a challenge on these at the top of the move, as I have to ensure I don't place the trailing foot down, I started trying to factor in raising the knee and holding at the top of the move in the last two sets. I believe this will help in my next TKD pattern as we have to hold a one legged stance prior to executing a kick... I am hoping practising this off the floor and with weight, will make this move a breeze when the time comes.

Single Leg Curl – 44lbs (up 11lbs)

Felt good on these, last 5 reps in every set burn like hell, but felt I still had something left in the tank at the end of this and did normal leg curls to failure... think I managed to push out an additional 21 reps with both legs!

Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat – 22bs DB's

No change in weight, they still suck this week!

Incline Crunch
25/20/15/10/5

Ab Wheel Roll out
25/20/15/10/5

Workout – Saturday 18th September 2010

TaeKwonDo – quick one hour session, mainly grading revision, which will be the format for the next week now, since we grade next Saturday!! I better start doing some korean revision, otherwise I'm gonna let myself down

Workout – Sunday 19th September 2010

Gym

Seated Dumbell Press – 22lbs
30/25/20/15/10

Went better than last week, but shoulder wasn't ready for more weight just yet

I tri-setted the next three exercises, it was epic, I thought I was going to faint at one point, but didn't... I felt a had a little more energy in the tank today

Barbell Upright Row – 33lbs
30/25/20/15/10

Barbell Curl
30/25/20/15/10

Barbell Cuban Press – 33lbs
30/25/20/15/10

Cable Shrugs – 44lbs each side
30/25/20/15/10

hmmm.... still had energy and time available

Machine Flye (99lbs) & Reverse Flye superset (55lbs)
30/25/20/15/10

Rope Pull Downs (33lbs)
25/15/10

Ok finally f**ked, time for some ab work

Reverse Crunches
25/15/10

V-Sits
25/15/10

So then what about the measurements, not sure if I am pleased... Gym was full, so had to take pics at home, and they never turn out as well. I will try and get some better ones soon. I think I am carrying a little water at the moment, but hey that's normal on the weekend for me, really need to try and do this midweek.

Weight 187lbs (up a lb but I am not as depleted as I would normally be when I measure)
BF% 20% (scales- grrr up 0.3%) 12.89% (calipers – yep I think I suck at doing this, going to start doing more often, not that I trust the scales but I don't trust my measuring either!!!)
Ankle 9.75" up 0.75”
Calf 17" up 0.5”
Thigh 21.5" up0.5”
Hips 37.0” down 0.5”
Waist 35" down 1”
Chest 42.5" up 0.5”
Neck 15.5" up 0.5”
Wrist 7" same
Forearm 12" same
Bicep 13.5" down 0.5” but still 15 flexed... WTF!!!

A real mixed bag of results folks, I guess we're just going to have to see where this all turns out!!

Progress 19092010 001 (578x800).jpg
Progress 19092010 006 (598x800).jpg

Progress 19092010 002 (800x598).jpg
Progress 19092010 003 (800x598).jpg

Progress 19092010 004 (800x598).jpg
Progress 19092010 005 (800x598).jpg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you no longer on TRT, Easy? :thinking:
no, my cholesterol + PSA were both wacked last regular annual blood test so my primary physician told me I needed to stop TRT till they bother were back in normal range. Should be fine as of the October 2nd blood draw. After that though, I may stay natural. Although i've lost strength, i'm still doing ok on size + look so I don't really care that much. Last pre-trt blood test was a total testosterone of 270, which is pretty low but not nothing.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cynostane is not discontinued. It is owned by another company now and is still available. I have not read much about it as it seems big in the UK.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
back on topic though :D what did you think on progress update, views, thoughts?

Interesting that today, I don't feel leaner (wouldn't expect to given how much I ate over the weekend) BUT my muscles feel very very full, I wish the camera and I would agree on such things!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
How long does your weight lifting routine take you to complete?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
How long does your weight lifting routine take you to complete?
Typically about an hour at the moment, especially wirth high reps and on legs day with the single leg moves... If I was doing a more normal rep range about 45 mins

I had read somewhere that was the optimal training time for weights

Sunday was about an 1h15, 'cos I was a bit restless... with hindsight, I probably should have stuck to the 6 exercises and then done some HIIT on the rower for 20 mins

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Keep sticking with it Gwls the more you know , especially about nutrition,the easier it gets
Thanks John! :D

Yes I have much to learn still, especially on nutrition, but i think i'm starting to see the patterns... I've made some changes this week to see how that plays out and i'm starting to work out the effect my sleep patterns have on my training as well

As I sit typing this I'm getting ready to go to the gym, it's 6am and I've just had my pre-workout shake/meal but only 5hrs sleep... TKD brutal 2 and a bit hours last night, only got back at ten, postwork meal and then some chill time with wife AND before I knew it, it was midnight... C'est la vie

Hope stims kick in soon, otherwise gym could be very challenging this morning

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Typically about an hour at the moment, especially wirth high reps and on legs day with the single leg moves... If I was doing a more normal rep range about 45 mins

Sunday was about an 1h15, 'cos I was a bit restless... with hindsight, I probably should have stuck to the 6 exercises and then done some HIIT on the rower for 20 mins
Good Job my man, That is correct I believe. 45-60 min is optimal. I just didn't know, so I wanted to ask. Because sometimes I definitly overtrain and when I do I like to take a cortisol blocker right afterwards. It keeps me lean and really makes me feel better/relaxed about 15-20 min after my workout. :) You're doin it right bro, no worries. Keep up the dedication and hard work!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I try also not to spend more than a hour in the gym.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Right, well it's about 12 hrs since my last post, will post workout later if I get a chance but you guys might have to bear with me this week, since i have to fit in some Korean studies this week for Saturday's exam (amongst dogs/kids/wife/work/TKD/Gym)

By the time I got to the gym, was still feeling a little tired HOWEVER by the time I hit the gym floor, different thing entirely! It was like someone just pressed the "ON" switch, good high intensity workout, obviously no major weight but lots of intense volume AND vascularity is WAY up :D only in arms of course since it's buried under fat elsewhere, but does give me hope - in fact I can still see snakes up the arm while typing now, very pleased about this small visual change

NP order arrived yesterday, so everything is in hand for the second month of this run with TCF-1 and Erase added to the mix, this is the end of week three, so now is when I would be hoping for any real visual changes to start kicking in...

today looks a little brighter my friends....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right, well it's about 12 hrs since my last post, will post workout later if I get a chance but you guys might have to bear with me this week, since i have to fit in some Korean studies this week for Saturday's exam (amongst dogs/kids/wife/work/TKD/Gym)

By the time I got to the gym, was still feeling a little tired HOWEVER by the time I hit the gym floor, different thing entirely! It was like someone just pressed the "ON" switch, good high intensity workout, obviously no major weight but lots of intense volume AND vascularity is WAY up :D only in arms of course since it's buried under fat elsewhere, but does give me hope - in fact I can still see snakes up the arm while typing now, very pleased about this small visual change

NP order arrived yesterday, so everything is in hand for the second month of this run with TCF-1 and Erase added to the mix, this is the end of week three, so now is when I would be hoping for any real visual changes to start kicking in...

today looks a little brighter my friends....
Sounds like your day is just getting better.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Good to heat mate

Sometimes the mirror and scales can be cruel but if you stick with the game plan o promise you your gonna get the results you desire the work ethic is there so just keep at it :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it's a grind...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice on the brighter mood.

and I find the same thing sometimes I feel drained, yet when I hit the gym and get a pump my whole mood changes

your doing the super swole stack right? hghpro, stoked, testopro, and glycobol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

and I find the same thing sometimes I feel drained, yet when I hit the gym and get a pump my whole mood changes

Yah and then sometimes I just hit the fuggin wall, doesn't happen often but did last night, pisses me off ... being human....:yuck:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah and then sometimes I just hit the fuggin wall, doesn't happen often but did last night, pisses me off ... being human....:yuck:
Hitting a wall only means that you need to bust it down!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First I have to lick my wounds, I had a good run and will benefit from what I have accomplished once I heal up a bit.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First I have to lick my wounds, I had a good run and will benefit from what I have accomplished once I heal up a bit.
Then bust out the bulldozer and bust that biacth down!!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your day is just getting better.
You betcha... and mood has stayed positive all week, despite a few hiccups in the family, wife got made redundant :( but has the opportunity i.e. time to try and find another job in the company, so could be okay BUT being benched is never nice BUT we're trying to look at it as an opportunity for change and we're both of the "what's meant to be" mindset... needless to say when you give blood and get a kick as a thank :chairshot: you it's never good on the emotions! Then there's that korean exam tomorrow, going to be a VERY long night gentlemen, CRAMMING 101 here we go!

Good to heat mate

Sometimes the mirror and scales can be cruel but if you stick with the game plan o promise you your gonna get the results you desire the work ethic is there so just keep at it :)
Thanks Ed, it's comments like these and all you guys having confidence in me that make it soo much easier to keep going, you guys never let me down and I have no intention of letting you down either!

Yah it's a grind...
That it is my friend, but I read your log and look at your work ethic and the looks that defy time and I know it's all going to be worth it, as I have said many times before, if should be fortunate to look as young and good as you at 52, i'll be STOKED!!!

keep going G!!!!
Will do Major! Order recieved loud and clear!

thanks john!! yes on SUPER SWOLE, the drained to GO cycle has happened a few times this week and i'm just a willing passenger on the ride

surely not, does anyone really believe Doug is HUMAN? can we take a show of hands?

Too true Don, the old what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger! Obviously if you're the size of Doug, Brandon, Chris, Ed busting down walls is a bit easier... but on this board even the weak can break down walls with a little help from friends

Good stuff mate, i'll check in at your log later, pretty sure you're just being UBER hard on yourself as per usual!

Then bust out the bulldozer and bust that biacth down!!!!
Hmm, i've always fancied doing that for real, keep thinking I might do one of those corporate experiences where you get to drive a tank over a variety of lessor inanimate objects... it appeals to nature

I promise, when I get the grading out of the way I will properly sort the log out with an update, done all my workouts as normal, to the same level of intensity (maybe a little higher) and I have VERY sore legs today from a combo of yesterday and wednesday TKD. Legs looked friggin awesome during gym yesterday AM, pity they don't look like that all the time BUT definitely seeing more muscle separation in quads and calves, it's not there yet guys but it's definitely coming.

Tomorrow I have TKD in the morning followed by theory and then practical examination, so no gym tomorrow - will do tomorrow's workout on Sunday and hope to update on Sunday night.

Results Monday!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems i'm spending almost as much time wound licking nowadays as working out :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been very fortunate, really loading it up and no injuries of any serious consequences... I am really only a day or so's rest behind the 8 ball.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get in such a bad mood when I can't workout for a while. I try to be very careful with form now as I had to learn the hard way.:(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine are (other than the hamstring tear or whatever that was) all pretty minor, but since i've been off TRT i'm perpetually sore and lightly tweaking muscles + tendons on just about a daily basis. Tuesday I had to clip my biceps workout out after back as I managed to get my forearm tendons inflamed doing back :p October 4th is blood test, if cholesterol is back in line i'm going right back on TRT. The testosterone levels of a high school girl are doing me no good at all :D

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
So finished studying at around 1am, had pretty much reached saturation point at that time, set the alarm for 6h30 am and went to sleep

Errrr.. Woke up at 8am, so no more revising then went to TKD, helped teach kids in lower belts for about 30mins, 1hr of training and then into the car to go the exam

Theory test - nailed it :D if I don't get full marks I'll eat my damn belt!!!

Practical... Hmm pattern, yep think all ok, but think my form was less the perfect in line work on one or two kicks, in set sparring I think I missed a stance or two - I had front middle position in the dojang, so nowhere to hide!!! :ntome: I even saw him pick up my file (it has our photo's on the front of it and yes I was that close) and write something immediately after I'd finished the pattern

So my friends it'll all over for the next three months (I'm grading every three rather than six due as a result of the training hours I log every week) - overall I think I passed, the question now is whether or not I will continue my straight "A"run

Assuming this works below will be new pattern starting Monday night

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my buddies on here DJBOMBSquad has been doing Martial arts most of his life or something like that

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Workout Updates & Pictures

"Workout - Monday 20th September 2010

TaeKwonDo - 2.5 hrs brutal, at one point my training partner and I had to keep moving around the Dojang, since WE were a health & safety risk... we were creating PUDDLES of sweat on the floor, which was proving a little difficult for jump kick practice - great workout though

Workout - Tuesday 21st September 2010

TechnoGym Wide Grip Bench Press (88lbs)
30/25/20/15/10

Cable Lateral Raise (6lbs each side - yes I agree, that's weak)
30/25/20/15/10

Dumbbell Pullover (35lbs)
30/25/20/15/10

Dumbbell Reverse Flye (18lbs)
30/25/20/15/10

Hanging Leg Raise
15/10/5

VIPR V-Sit (13lbs)
30/25/20/15/10

I don't know if you guys have seen the VIPR piece of equipment, but I really like them, just found out how to use it for a russian twist today, which I will give a go next week! the one below weighs 13lbs, but they go up to 44lbs

vipr6 (250x250).jpg

Workout – Wednesday 22nd September 2010

TaeKwonDo – 1.5hrs plus 3 mile fast hike, lots and lots of stretching! Pretty much as I have previously described... focus on breathing through the pain, he normally comes up with some random amusing story to tell while we're doing them, guess it's a distraction. Normal rules in my mind, if you can talk you're not stretching, if you're not sweating you're not stretching.. i must have been stretching because getting out of bed at 5.15am the next morning for the gym, was challenging to say the least.

Workout – Thursday 23rd September 2010

Dumbbell Lunges (my favorite!! - 22lbs)

No really they suck! BUT on the plus side my legs looked soo pumped in the mirror and the quads had some separation, so the aesthetics I believe helped me push through all 100 reps!

Dumbbell Sumo Squats (22lbs)
30/25/20/15/10

Leg Extensions – 66lbs
30/25/20/15/10

Hell it was like an inferno, last 5-7 reps in every set burnt like hell

Adductor (88lbs)
30/25/20/15/10

Abductor (99lbs)
30/25/20/15/10

I'm really going to try and factor these in more often, I think they really help with my kicking and the weight really provides a good stretch.

Shrugs (55lbs)
30/25/20/15/10

Just felt like doing some...

Incline Crunch
25/20/15/10/5

Ab Wheel Roll out
25/20/15/10/5

Workout – Saturday 25th September 2010

TaeKwonDo – quick 1.5hr session, mainly grading revision, i spent half an hour teaching the kids on lower belts than myself and then 1 hr of my own practical revision. see post above for more detail on how things went..

Workout – Sunday 26th September 2010

Dips (proper ones this week and NO assist!)
30/25/20/15/10

Pull ups (hmmm not so good, had to have the assist set at -99lbs)
30/25/20/15/10

Note great since it means i was pulling up less than half my own bodyweight BUT i did manage all 100 reps and I was shattered after these!

Standing Alternating Dumbbell Press (on Bosu ball) – 18lbs

The Bosu ball really adds an extra dimension to these, last 5 reps burned on every set

Zottman Curls (on Bosu Ball) – 18lbs
30/25/20/15/10

Barbell BNP (on Bosu Ball) - 33lbs
30/25/20/15/10

Elevated Plank (feet on aerobic step, forearms on Bosu ball)
5 x time to failure

VIPR V-Sits
30/25/20/15/10

Photo Update

Well, I think I look better this week!!

Progress 26092010 002 (597x800).jpg

Progress 26092010 003 (575x800).jpg

Progress 26092010 004 (592x800).jpg

Progress 26092010 006 (598x800).jpg

Progress 26092010 007 (598x800).jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid legs, the rest will come now that the foundation is layed...

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, got my result, no surprise thankfully

Aced theory
Aced pattern
Failed line work
Pass set sparring

Overall pass no distinction this time around :( but a pass is a pass right ?

So was presented with my green belt earlier this evening

Little disappointed with myself, but at least I have improvement areas to focus on...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys, got my result, no surprise thankfully

Aced theory
Aced pattern
Failed line work
Pass set sparring

Overall pass no distinction this time around :( but a pass is a pass right ?

So was presented with my green belt earlier this evening

Little disappointed with myself, but at least I have improvement areas to focus on...
It is improvement not perfection. No one reaches perfection.:)

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
It is improvement not perfection. No one reaches perfection.:)
Too true, if perfection and distinctions were the norm you would have question the value / quality of the syllabus and examination

Damn... Now I have to learn that really complicated pattern!

Christmas has truncated the timescales, next exam is 18th December, and so the clock starts ticking again!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep up the good work gwls

why so high reps on the warm up?

6-12reps is muscle building and strength so this is good. 6 and under is more strength. do you ever switch up reps, like go lower for one month then go back to ten ?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^The first time I switched up reps I grew like a weed, especially my legs. I couldn't believe it :eek:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great work G. You should hang your Photo from last year and do a side by side. Great work my friend!!

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Looking better and better man! Keep hitting it hard and doing the work. The results are THERE and showing!