PHAT journey continues with an AI Piñata (more products than u can shake a stick at)

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Drunk subbing the sh*T outta this haha...

Gwls it is clear to all that your dedication to bodybuilding is on the higher scale of things. Your progress is amazing, and I will follow as it gets even better. That six pac isn't too far away from here on in just keep up the good work as you have and soon those pacs will be bursting outta your stomach. I love logs with pictures. Thank you for the contribution. Good luck in everything. And officially IN

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

I havnt read through your whole log. But do you incorporate HIIT for cardio. It may be the edge your looking for. Great progress man. There a few of on on here that are going through some crazy transformations. Just keep on trucking man!!!

RECOVERBRO

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Drunk subbing the sh*T outta this haha...

Gwls it is clear to all that your dedication to bodybuilding is on the higher scale of things. Your progress is amazing, and I will follow as it gets even better. That six pac isn't too far away from here on in just keep up the good work as you have and soon those pacs will be bursting outta your stomach. I love logs with pictures. Thank you for the contribution. Good luck in everything. And officially IN
    thanks mate, good to have you along!! I envy you even being able to drink, since I started this journey i've lost more and more desire for the stuff, I have a couple of beers now and i'm man down...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I havnt read through your whole log. But do you incorporate HIIT for cardio. It may be the edge your looking for. Great progress man. There a few of on on here that are going through some crazy transformations. Just keep on trucking man!!!
    thanks bro, no formal HIIT, something I have been considering though... the TaeKwonDo has a definite HIIT element to it, if you read my last two workout logs on the subject!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lightbulb Workout Update and some questions...

Workout – Monday 6th September 2010

Alright guys, brisk 2 mile walk to TaeKwonDo, just to get things moving in advance of training. I now believe the increased intensity of TKD at the moment could be down to a few factors a) a lot of people have taken the summer off training and he is pushing hard to get everyone back to a good level b) we have some of our Dojang competing in the world champs this coming weekend, so he's making ensure that they are pushed to their limits c) I am more unfit than I realised!!

Okay I think it's really a combination of a) and b) BUT I would say he's definitely pushing the boundary line of my fitness level AND I am sweating like ze phat peeg, I don't know which one of the supps is driving this increased sweat fest, but I suspect it's a combination of the Lean Xtreme and the Green Tea Extract that I am taking pre-workouts

I do two back to back 1 hour classes on a Monday, and the first hour was pretty much a repeat of Saturday's training so I won't bother repeating myself, we did exactly the same workout, same intensity MINUS the partner relay bit at the end, we overran the first lesson by 5 mins and if i'm honest I considered “throwing in the proverbial towel” and going home... BUT that's not what we do now is it?

So I stayed, even though I was exhausted and aching all over, got a drink of water and just focused myself. The next hour began with the dreaded partner relay as a warm up exercise... so oh joy we didn't miss it! Form patterns next, (oh how I love repetition, but at least I should be well ready for the practical aspect of my exam in three weeks time) but at least it wasn't one move at a time in this lesson. Once completed, it was sparring kit on for some contact. I ended up in the “stationary” line, i.e. two parallel lines of fighters down the centre of the Dojang, one line moves after each round and one remains stationary, the moving line has an extra fighter, so in effect each person in the moving line gets at least a two minute break every now and then... the stationary line aren't soo lucky, we just fight a different person every two minutes until he's had enough. It's quite daunting when three of the people you have to fight at my lowly grade are going to the world champs this weekend, I held my own, but I think I think it's fair to say I got my a$$ kicked on more than three occasions

So after my 2 hrs session turning into an almost 2.5hrs session, it was over and I took a less than brisk walk home, tired, aching and sore but with a huge on my face

For those who haven't seen it yet, this is the form pattern I will have to perform in a few weeks time to get my next belt (although there is a theory exam as well which I also need to pass )

Workout – 7th September 2010

Well after last nights perseverance over pain session, I did expect to wake feeling like I had been run over by a train, but surprisingly, felt pretty good, I reckon the HGHPro is really starting to work it's magic for sure... by the time I got to bed last night, I couldn't actually sleep more than 6 hrs (less than ideal I know) but didn't feel it!!

Pre-workout shake, SWOLE stack, LX and went to gym...

Dumbbell Flye – 26lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Machine Reverse Flye - 33lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Incline Dumbbell Press – 33lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Low Cable Face Pull - 33lbs
    30/25/20/15/10

Reverse Seated Crunch
    20/20/20/20/20

Decline Ab Crunch
    20/20/20/20/20

Overall, everything burned, and I feel like a complete and utter wimp due to the amount of weight actually being moved, but I am absolutely smoked at the end of each and every set – I have to keep reminding myself that this 6 – 8 weeks ISN't about the weight!

Supps are still treating me well, and I think i'm starting to see some visual changes, but it could all be in my head, so i'm going to hold back from taking any progress pics until at least next week, i.e. the two week point. I will also take some interim measurements then as well.

Questions &/or Opinions

WRT to the supps specifically, I have now received the missing ingredient for my ECA stack, which of course was the “E” element, so that is ready and waiting. To be honest i'm wondering if I just let this 30days run it's course before adding this in? What do you guys think? I'm already sweating loads whenever I workout, ECA could be overkill at this point... views welcomed.

Also I seem to be getting on so well without the ASGT, that I think i'm going to go without for a while. I do think am lacking a little in energy/enthusiasm in advance of training at the moment, but i'm not sure I'd benefit once there per se, since everything else seems to be working so well, again views welcome!

And finally, I do think I'm going to extend the run on this, i've got plenty time to order another stack, so no final decision yet BUT I think it's very likely i'll run a full 8 weeks – some changes might be, drop the LX and add in ERASE (if Natty gets more stock into NP in time, since I missed the sale) for Cort Control and ECA for energy/fat burn/ weight loss AND possibly stay off the ASGT (and LG AP when it runs out) and maybe add in DAA in the form of E-Pharms TestForce - thoughts?

and a pic for Pem courtesy of Ed

If i'm boring anyone, let me know and i'll stop rambling as much
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Keep up the good work Gwls

I think eight weeks is where Testopro is best of course any supplements eight weeks is better than four. It is recommended to take off a month usually every eight to twelve weeks
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Not boring anyone brother. Great log, and man that is a beautiful picture. Not just sexy beautiful! Nom Nom Nom... ASGT is slightly hormonal in nature so I think taking off of it every once in a while is a good thing. I am currently off of mine and won't reintroduce it until I am in PCT. Your training in class sounds like the instructor is definitely trying to condition the guys for the upcoming competition. I often wonder why I don't see trainers using something like that conditioning program he has you all doing to get the fighter's gassed and then using a recording of a very loud crowd blairing over the speakers and send fresh guys in to attack the fighter while he is barely able to distinguish his coaches commands in all the noise. I think that is one of the biggest downfalls for a fighter. Not being trained to hear the corner in a very loud and overbearing surrounding.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.23%

Present and correct
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Back after being MIA for 5 days.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.99%

Still progressing bro! that's what it's about!

Maybe late, but I'm in.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Present and correct
    Hello mate, thanks for coming along, hoping to make some good progress here!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Back after being MIA for 5 days.
    Missing Internet Action?

Told you, stop hounding college girls on the chat lines and they won't cut you off DOM (and yes I do know your real name, so there's another TLA for you to work out, whilst MIA talking to your ISP about your DSL and whether or not switching to Fibre would be a better option for your HBR)

You've got a lot of grovelling and at least 4 workouts to catch up on and that's just in this log!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Still progressing bro! that's what it's about!

Maybe late, but I'm in.
    No worries Funk, thanks for coming along and yep still making progress!!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sorry guys busy couple of days, I'll post the last two days workouts tomorrow lunchtime - work is a bit of a 'mare at the mo!!! BUT I'm still getting the training in
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Missing Internet Action?

Told you, stop hounding college girls on the chat lines and they won't cut you off DOM (and yes I do know your real name, so there's another TLA for you to work out, whilst MIA talking to your ISP about your DSL and whether or not switching to Fibre would be a better option for your HBR)

You've got a lot of grovelling and at least 4 workouts to catch up on and that's just in this log!
    I'd like to buy a vowel...
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Sorry guys busy couple of days, I'll post the last two days workouts tomorrow lunchtime - work is a bit of a 'mare at the mo!!! BUT I'm still getting the training in
    I know how busy is
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    I'd like to buy a vowel...
    LOL -

How about IOU?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Not boring anyone brother. Great log, and man that is a beautiful picture. Not just sexy beautiful! Nom Nom Nom... ASGT is slightly hormonal in nature so I think taking off of it every once in a while is a good thing. I am currently off of mine and won't reintroduce it until I am in PCT. Your training in class sounds like the instructor is definitely trying to condition the guys for the upcoming competition. I often wonder why I don't see trainers using something like that conditioning program he has you all doing to get the fighter's gassed and then using a recording of a very loud crowd blairing over the speakers and send fresh guys in to attack the fighter while he is barely able to distinguish his coaches commands in all the noise. I think that is one of the biggest downfalls for a fighter. Not being trained to hear the corner in a very loud and overbearing surrounding.
    thanks Kleen, and yes agree on the pic, perfectly put! The trainer has generated quite a few regional and national champions, so i guess he has a reputation to protect, he won't let us fight if he doesn't think we're ready and the same goes for grading progression. I have a lot of respect for him, firm and fair....
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Talking Workout Updates

Workout – Wednesday 8th September 2010

TaeKwonDo training, pretty much as before we're defnitely focusing on the guys going to the World Champs this weekend, it was only an hour class so after about 20 -25 minutes on warm-up (including some rather brutal leg stretches) we were in full sparring mode. The leg stretches are good BUT in the back of my head knowing that I had my legs session at the gym the next day, I knew this was going to be tough on my next morning's gym session... don't get me wrong I didn't slack off, it's just the painful realisation of knowing what awaits you!

We did three variations on the leg stretch, all done with a partner
    • 1)back and heels against the wall, lift right leg up while maintaining profile against the wall into a front kick position (i.e. straight ahead, ball of foot as striking point, toes pulled back, no hip rotation allowed). Partner places foot i.e. ankle on shoulder, whilst adopting a sitting stance (feet parallel, torso straight, leg's apart) at first stage, partner's stance is quite wide and then as the instructor asks for the “lift” the partner draws their feet closer together which makes it easier for them and more stretching for the person being stretched... this continues until he asks for the leg to then be pushed up overhead for a count of 10, then hold for a count of 10, then lower for a count of ten – same process each leg and then partner's switch position
    • 2)Partners face each other sitting on the floor, legs apart. The person not being stretched places their feet on the inside of the others leg just above the knee joint, and using an overhand grip link arms and they pull the person being stretched towards them whilst pushing their feet against the persons legs. The person being stretched must maintain an upright torso, resisting being pulled over while their legs are slowly forced further apart – again switch positions
    • 3)Person being stretched sits on floor almost cross legged but soles of feet together and heels of feet pulled in as close to groin as possible, hands clasped around toes/to hold this position. This has the effect of raising the knees off the floor... yes you guessed it, the person not being stretched then applies their body weight to your knees for leverage – like forcing open a clam! Once in a suitable level of agony the person being stretched must resist the downward force of the partner and push against them, when told to stop pushing your knees will automatically drop lower then they were previously – this get's repeated a few times for good measure.

With each exercise the intention to inflict a suitable amount of pain similar to what I can only imagine is something like childbirth!! and walking immediately afterwards is difficult enough, never mind fighting for the next 40 minutes

Ok, so sparring kit on, and same fighter routine as Monday, somehow I ended up in the stationary line again? Had a really good session, if that doesn't count is cardio I don't know what does!! Took a few big hits, the ones where your ears are ringing despite wearing a headguard, but I got in more than my fair share of kicks to the ribs, so was pleased with that (we don't follow Olympic sparring rules, so no chest/torso guard and punches and kicks both count!)

The instructor added a little something extra as normal of course, if during any two minute round, he spotted anyone throwing a single punch or kick without some sort of a follow up, we had to 20 burpees at the end of the round. Thankfully I only got done for this once, needless to say I made sure every following attack was a combination!!

Workout – Thursday 9Th September 2010

I woke up and wondered where i'd parked the horse from the night before, any cowboy including John Wayne would have nothing on my walking ability at 5.15am, fair to say I think the stretching may have worked! Anyway, Pre-workout shake, SWOLE stack, LX and off to gym we go...

Barbell Step Up using Bench as a step – 44lbs
    30/25/20/15/10 (each side)

I was dripping with sweat by set 3

Single Leg Curl – 33lbs

I tried it with 44lbs to start but only managed to get to 15 on the left leg, which is the one I started with so I dropped the weight and started again... by the end I think I should have persevered with the 44lbs, so i'll see what happens next week. Don't get me wrong a had a burn, but maybe not quite as much as I would have liked

Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat – 22bs DB's

Who invented these? They suck!! probably means they're really good for me, I keep losing my balance LOL, but finished them and any reps where I wasn't happy with form I redid.

Back Extensions - 22lbs
    25/20/15/10/5

Still haven't got all my lower back strength back yet following the injury a month ago, my form was perfect, but I think it was more like 18/7/14/6/15/10/5 to get it done, I just had to pause on the first two sets to complete them

Incline Crunch
    25/20/15/10/5

Ran out of time, so had to leave it there and head for work

I've bought an Ab roller for home, so will probably start factoring that in between times, just to keep up ab work when I feel the urge! (also I secretly want to practice the DreamWeaver “wheel of death” move in the safety of my own home so that when I fall flat on my face, I don't have half the gym laughing at me!)

Name:  reef_girl.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  19.5 KB
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

[B][SIZE="3"]
    I've bought an Ab roller for home, so will probably start factoring that in between times, just to keep up ab work when I feel the urge! (also I secretly want to practice the DreamWeaver “wheel of death” move in the safety of my own home so that when I fall flat on my face, I don't have half the gym laughing at me!)
    I hit the floor almost every time I do it, that's how you know it's your last rep... make sure there are no sharp objects in your pocket, like keys...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I bought one yesterday too, $8 at Marshalls. boy do they suck
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Yeah but they work. I have been using the "flex method" for a lot of my ab work. Instead of trying to find a spot to do crunches in the sauna or what ever I have been pulling my abs in to my spine then crunching flexing and holding as hard and tight as I can for about 30 seconds then I do it to the side then the middle then the other side and just keep rotating soon I get to where i can only hold the flex for about 5 seconds at a time for each position then I take a break and start over again and stop once I have gone to the same point of failure again. This allows me to make sure I am training my abs and stomach girdle in exactly where I want it by sucking in before flexing it is helping keep my waist cinched up. I also started doing bench crunches while on my walk. I get upside down on a park bench with my upper back hanging off the seat part and my legs hanging over the back and I do crunches. The back not being support past halfway allow me to lean back to stretch my abs all the way out before crunching again. I get an amazing contraction out of this and it makes me fail at around 15-20 reps so plenty of resistance with the increased range of motion being a factor.
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Workout – Wednesday 8th September 2010

TaeKwonDo training, pretty much as before we're defnitely focusing on the guys going to the World Champs this weekend, it was only an hour class so after about 20 -25 minutes on warm-up (including some rather brutal leg stretches) we were in full sparring mode. The leg stretches are good BUT in the back of my head knowing that I had my legs session at the gym the next day, I knew this was going to be tough on my next morning's gym session... don't get me wrong I didn't slack off, it's just the painful realisation of knowing what awaits you!

We did three variations on the leg stretch, all done with a partner
    • 1)back and heels against the wall, lift right leg up while maintaining profile against the wall into a front kick position (i.e. straight ahead, ball of foot as striking point, toes pulled back, no hip rotation allowed). Partner places foot i.e. ankle on shoulder, whilst adopting a sitting stance (feet parallel, torso straight, leg's apart) at first stage, partner's stance is quite wide and then as the instructor asks for the “lift” the partner draws their feet closer together which makes it easier for them and more stretching for the person being stretched... this continues until he asks for the leg to then be pushed up overhead for a count of 10, then hold for a count of 10, then lower for a count of ten – same process each leg and then partner's switch position
    • 2)Partners face each other sitting on the floor, legs apart. The person not being stretched places their feet on the inside of the others leg just above the knee joint, and using an overhand grip link arms and they pull the person being stretched towards them whilst pushing their feet against the persons legs. The person being stretched must maintain an upright torso, resisting being pulled over while their legs are slowly forced further apart – again switch positions
    • 3)Person being stretched sits on floor almost cross legged but soles of feet together and heels of feet pulled in as close to groin as possible, hands clasped around toes/to hold this position. This has the effect of raising the knees off the floor... yes you guessed it, the person not being stretched then applies their body weight to your knees for leverage – like forcing open a clam! Once in a suitable level of agony the person being stretched must resist the downward force of the partner and push against them, when told to stop pushing your knees will automatically drop lower then they were previously – this get's repeated a few times for good measure.

With each exercise the intention to inflict a suitable amount of pain similar to what I can only imagine is something like childbirth!! and walking immediately afterwards is difficult enough, never mind fighting for the next 40 minutes

Ok, so sparring kit on, and same fighter routine as Monday, somehow I ended up in the stationary line again? Had a really good session, if that doesn't count is cardio I don't know what does!! Took a few big hits, the ones where your ears are ringing despite wearing a headguard, but I got in more than my fair share of kicks to the ribs, so was pleased with that (we don't follow Olympic sparring rules, so no chest/torso guard and punches and kicks both count!)

The instructor added a little something extra as normal of course, if during any two minute round, he spotted anyone throwing a single punch or kick without some sort of a follow up, we had to 20 burpees at the end of the round. Thankfully I only got done for this once, needless to say I made sure every following attack was a combination!!

Workout – Thursday 9Th September 2010

I woke up and wondered where i'd parked the horse from the night before, any cowboy including John Wayne would have nothing on my walking ability at 5.15am, fair to say I think the stretching may have worked! Anyway, Pre-workout shake, SWOLE stack, LX and off to gym we go...

Barbell Step Up using Bench as a step – 44lbs

I was dripping with sweat by set 3

Single Leg Curl – 33lbs

I tried it with 44lbs to start but only managed to get to 15 on the left leg, which is the one I started with so I dropped the weight and started again... by the end I think I should have persevered with the 44lbs, so i'll see what happens next week. Don't get me wrong a had a burn, but maybe not quite as much as I would have liked

Dumbbell Bulgarian Split Squat – 22bs DB's

Who invented these? They suck!! probably means they're really good for me, I keep losing my balance LOL, but finished them and any reps where I wasn't happy with form I redid.

Back Extensions - 22lbs
    25/20/15/10/5

Still haven't got all my lower back strength back yet following the injury a month ago, my form was perfect, but I think it was more like 18/7/14/6/15/10/5 to get it done, I just had to pause on the first two sets to complete them

Incline Crunch
    25/20/15/10/5

Ran out of time, so had to leave it there and head for work

Name:  reef_girl.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  19.5 KB

Great workout.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.24%

[B][SIZE="3"]
    Buahahahaha if you DO fall on your face make sure to get it on tape!!!!

Great workout too! You did stuff I had never heard of!!!!
    Working on living
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Carefull you're going to give the impression you don't like pain...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    And for someone who has this in his sig it is not a good thing.

True pain is an aquired taste!!
  27. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I have enough tattoos to prove I like pain
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

LOL.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%

Maybe you just really like tatoos...
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Tattoo pain check list...

Spinal column
    Inside bicep
    Inside leg
    Ribs
    Top of foot

Hrs sat in one sitting
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And for someone who has this in his sig it is not a good thing.

True pain is an aquired taste!!
    Lmao
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Buahahahaha if you DO fall on your face make sure to get it on tape!!!!

Great workout too! You did stuff I had never heard of!!!!
    Thanks major

Yeah, it's all part of this six week programme 3x3 workouts for each two week period, so next Thursday I get to it all over again!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great workout.
    Thanks D!!! It's light but tough I can tell you..
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah but they work. I have been using the "flex method" for a lot of my ab work. Instead of trying to find a spot to do crunches in the sauna or what ever I have been pulling my abs in to my spine then crunching flexing and holding as hard and tight as I can for about 30 seconds then I do it to the side then the middle then the other side and just keep rotating soon I get to where i can only hold the flex for about 5 seconds at a time for each position then I take a break and start over again and stop once I have gone to the same point of failure again. This allows me to make sure I am training my abs and stomach girdle in exactly where I want it by sucking in before flexing it is helping keep my waist cinched up. I also started doing bench crunches while on my walk. I get upside down on a park bench with my upper back hanging off the seat part and my legs hanging over the back and I do crunches. The back not being support past halfway allow me to lean back to stretch my abs all the way out before crunching again. I get an amazing contraction out of this and it makes me fail at around 15-20 reps so plenty of resistance with the increased range of motion being a factor.
    Good stuff Kleen, I may try some of the flex approach, the bench sounds good, but most of my walks are with the dog (I must post more pictures of the handsome beast!!) and I don't reckon they'd be too successful with him around!! Today, he saw a women eating a biscuit and decided to run over and say hello, problem being I hadn't clocked it... My shoulder now feels like it's been torn from the socket, oh well some more HGHpro and some Emu oil tonight and I'm sure it will be back to it's normal level of pain tomorrow!!!

I do decline crunches on a decline bench but you don't get the ROM as it's not high enough off the floor - I might get two aerobic steps and put them under it next time it's not too busy and see how that goes?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I had to pay £8 for mine at Tx Maxx but I thought was a good price, now also picked up a pulley leg stretcher, but I'm not allowed to hang it in the house

I'm thinking of making some "bits" in the garden over winter that blend with surroundings, but are functional two.. I like a bit of a project!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I hit the floor almost every time I do it, that's how you know it's your last rep... make sure there are no sharp objects in your pocket, like keys...
    LOL learnt that the hard way DW, last month I managed to crush my iPhone 4 into my ribs doing leg press because I forgot it was in my pocket before lower knees into chest - ribs still bruised!
  37. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm too lazy to buy iPhone 4
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I'm too lazy to buy iPhone 4
    Problem just well it was the 4 with a metal surround, reckon a plastic composite one would have cracked!!!

But I agree you're far too lazy
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Knowing is half the battle. I too am too lazy for an iphone. Or so I thought until I went from a qwerty keyboard to one of the regular keypad phones again. Man I need a qwerty keyboard!!!!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%

What do u guys mean to lazy for an iPhone??
    It's the easiest and simplest phone to use!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...
    By gwls in forum Supplements
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 03:48 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. Get Phat with Fat
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 04:26 PM
  4. Hayward bound the journey continues
    By Merk in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0