Dragon93 gets his hands on TestoPro. Sponsored - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Dragon93 gets his hands on TestoPro. Sponsored

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Senior Member
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Power
    3454

    Reputation

    Nice workout Dragon!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  2. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    Ok guys I will end up doing a combo workout tomorrow too. I Went to bike night instead of working out. Just got my bike back on the road this week so I had to ride. Plus it was almost 100 today. Tomorrow suppose to Be cooler.
    I will work for supplements!
  3. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    Arms


    Well my last workout on TestoPro was arms. I was going to do shoulders today but I will be running the chain saw tomorrow so I might need them.

    Workout

    Press downs
    50-10 90-8/7/6

    DB curls
    45-10 55-6/6/5

    Rope press downs
    80-7/6/5

    Hammer curls
    55-8/8/6

    DB wrist curls
    45-8/7/6

    I will do my Review tomorrow and let every one know what I will be running next.
    I will work for supplements!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    looking forward to the review!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  5. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    GOOD STUFF!!! Looking forward for your final review also Dragon.

    RECOVERBRO


  6. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Are you jumping straight into another supp or will you be able to give another update about a week after your final?

    Just wondering as I always find it interesting to see what people have to say about one two weeks after coming off any sort of "cycle." A lot of people seem to have some sort of epiphany after the fact. I guess you don't know what you're missing until you don't have it anymore, right?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1182

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Well my last workout on TestoPro was arms. I was going to do shoulders today but I will be running the chain saw tomorrow so I might need them.

    Workout

    Press downs
    50-10 90-8/7/6

    DB curls
    45-10 55-6/6/5

    Rope press downs
    80-7/6/5

    Hammer curls
    55-8/8/6

    DB wrist curls
    45-8/7/6

    I will do my Review tomorrow and let every one know what I will be running next.
    Looking good mate, will you have any before and after stats/pics to put up?

    I like stxnas' thoughts on not running anything for a week and see if you notice anything? appreciate, you have committed to the next stack's timing, but if you haven't would be very interesting to see what you notice if anything
  8. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Are you jumping straight into another supp or will you be able to give another update about a week after your final?

    Just wondering as I always find it interesting to see what people have to say about one two weeks after coming off any sort of "cycle." A lot of people seem to have some sort of epiphany after the fact. I guess you don't know what you're missing until you don't have it anymore, right?
    It is going to be about a few in tell my new sups are in. So it may be a week I will keep this log going in tell my other sups are in.
    I will work for supplements!
  9. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Looking good mate, will you have any before and after stats/pics to put up?

    I like stxnas' thoughts on not running anything for a week and see if you notice anything? appreciate, you have committed to the next stack's timing, but if you haven't would be very interesting to see what you notice if anything
    I didn't get any before pics taken but I will try to get some current pics up.
    I will work for supplements!
  10. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Pictures are always good. Looking forward to the final review
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    Review


    Ok it is that time. I really liked this product. It helped me regain my strength back after a hard cut. I noticed some vaso, and fat lost. My muscles feel harder too. The last 3 days I bumped it up to 5 a day. That was nice. I think next time I run it I will run it at 5 or 6 a day. Or I may run it with DAA then I would keep it at 4 a day. Over all I would have to rate this a 8. And I do plan on running it again in a stack.
    I will work for supplements!
  12. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    Whats next


    Ok every one wants to know what I'm going to run next. Well here it is I got 2 Bottles of ERASE by PES coming. So I'm going to give it a long solo run to test it out. This is one product I'm excited to try. As soon as I get my sups and start my log I will post it here.
    I will work for supplements!
  13. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    OOOOOWWWW....AHHHHH....Erase huh. You got dem estros too?

    RECOVERBRO


  14. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    OOOOOWWWW....AHHHHH....Erase huh. You got dem estros too?
    It is a great AI. But by lowering your Estro your test will go up. And it blocks cortisol. It should help me loose some fat and harden and put on some muscles. Should be a good ride.
    I will work for supplements!
  15. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah I know. Just refering to Gamers log title ...LOL. Cool though. 2 bottles that should be a good run. Tighten you up a bit for sure. I have 6 days left of the ol' 1-AD then its on to 2 bottles of Purus Labs recycle for me. Dosed 6 caps a day. Seems to be the suggested dose these days. THen...wait for it....I may be doin some Deiselbolan V2...Yippee. Not sure if I will run it that soon but...You never know!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  16. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yeah I know. Just refering to Gamers log title ...LOL. Cool though. 2 bottles that should be a good run. Tighten you up a bit for sure. I have 6 days left of the ol' 1-AD then its on to 2 bottles of Purus Labs recycle for me. Dosed 6 caps a day. Seems to be the suggested dose these days. THen...wait for it....I may be doin some Deiselbolan V2...Yippee. Not sure if I will run it that soon but...You never know!!!
    Sounds good bro.
    I will work for supplements!
  17. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Ok it is that time. I really liked this product. It helped me regain my strength back after a hard cut. I noticed some vaso, and fat lost. My muscles feel harder too. The last 3 days I bumped it up to 5 a day. That was nice. I think next time I run it I will run it at 5 or 6 a day. Or I may run it with DAA then I would keep it at 4 a day. Over all I would have to rate this a 8. And I do plan on running it again in a stack.
    An eight is good. I like the fact that you are honest and did not feel the obligation to rate it higher because of it was free. I am glad you enjoyed it

    I personally think its a 10 for testosterone boosting because of the testofen studies , divanex, and other two other q and p absorption ingredients. and the fact that two bottles eight weeks works better than one bottle for myself.

    Eight weeks is where the gold is at with Testopro and the testofen study was eight weeks
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    It is going to be about a few in tell my new sups are in. So it may be a week I will keep this log going in tell my other sups are in.
    Sounds good. I'm glad to hear that you liked the TestoPRO enough to run it again later. I think it will stack quite well something that increases total test or an aromatase inhibitor, IE Erase.

    The utlimate stack would be all three

    There are so many great choices out there right now, it's probably overwhelming trying to put a stack together!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  19. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    An eight is good. I like the fact that you are honest and did not feel the obligation to rate it higher because of it was free. I am glad you enjoyed it

    I personally think its a 10 for testosterone boosting because of the testofen studies , divanex, and other two other q and p absorption ingredients. and the fact that two bottles eight weeks works better than one bottle for myself.

    Eight weeks is where the gold is at with Testopro and the testofen study was eight weeks
    Research wise I would give it a 9 or 10. Some time I would like to try a longer run with it to see how it is after the first month. And when it come to free sups if it sucks I would still let you know. I would just be glad I didn't pay for it.
    I will work for supplements!
  20. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    [quote=stxnas;2564383]

    Sounds good. I'm glad to hear that you liked the TestoPRO enough to run it again later. I think it will stack quite well something that increases total test or an aromatase inhibitor, IE Erase.

    The utlimate stack would be all three

    There are so many great choices out there right now, it's probably overwhelming trying to put a stack together!
    I got a plan for it down the road but first I'm going to do some solo runs to find the best stack. I want to know how each one effects me. That way I'm not tossing some thing in that don't work.
    I will work for supplements!
  21. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    [quote=Dragon93;2564453]
    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post

    I got a plan for it down the road but first I'm going to do some solo runs to find the best stack. I want to know how each one effects me. That way I'm not tossing some thing in that don't work.
    This is smart plan. You know Ill follow whatever you end up running. In for the long haul buddy!

    RECOVERBRO


  22. Senior Member
    Dragon93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,903
    Rep Power
    11058

    Reputation

    [quote=JoHNnyNuTZ;2564464]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post

    This is smart plan. You know Ill follow whatever you end up running. In for the long haul buddy!
    Glad to have you
    I will work for supplements!
  23. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,336
    Rep Power
    123308

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Excellent review and log! Keep up the good work. Again I always like being part of yo rlogs is b/c i have yet to see you inflate your opinion on a supplement. You tell it how it is and you will build a lot of credibility as a logger with time.

    8/10 for a 4 week run on a test optimizer is amazing in my opinion. I ran it for 8 weeks in the Swole Stack so i was easily rating it a 10 since i was gaining strength on a cut. That to me is beyond my expectations for any stack during a cut.

    I am eager to see you hit up testopro again. I would not recommend going over 4 caps. When I tried that and i actually felt quite sluggish. I adjusted the dosage back to 4 and felt perfect again. Keep it at 4...add some DAA and some stoked if you desire. I will be looking at your ERASE log since i am curious to how effective Erase is. I have no interest at using it at the moment but more so for future stacks.


    The keep working hard buddy. And when you think you reached your limit....hit 1 more set.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  24. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Testopro and Erase would have gone good together but it will be interesting go see what Erase does solo... I won a bottle of Erase myself and will replace my Formestane LV with it when it arrives..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1182

    Reputation

    I like the idea of DAA and erase and either testopro or stoked... Something I've been pondering myself
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I like the idea of DAA and erase and either testopro or stoked... Something I've been pondering myself
    Very interesting.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  27. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1182

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very interesting.
    Yeah I might add to my next 30 days, since I'm already considering extending my run (I know it's only been a week)
  28. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    ummmm HELLO!!!!!!! Echo Echo Echo.... Is this thing on????? Dragon????? Oh DRAGON!!!!???? hmmmmm....
    Working on living
  29. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    ummmm HELLO!!!!!!! Echo Echo Echo.... Is this thing on????? Dragon????? Oh DRAGON!!!!???? hmmmmm....


    I think he quit after seeing the Johnnynutz avatar LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  30. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I think he quit after seeing the Johnnynutz avatar LOL.
    Lmaooooooooo
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  31. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285445

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    YOU GUYS.......

    RECOVERBRO


  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    YOU GUYS.......
    We are just jealous.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  33. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    [quote=JoHNnyNuTZ;2564464]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post

    This is smart plan. You know Ill follow whatever you end up running. In for the long haul buddy!
    That's weird how the post you quoted showed up. I saw my name and read the post. I thought to myself, "The way that's worded doesn't sound like something I would say." Sure enough, it's a broken quote from Dragon, but it put me as the author

    EDIT: Weird, it just did it to me too while quoting J-Nutz!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  34. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1182

    Reputation

    Has dragon posted on anyone's logs?!? I hope he's ok?
  35. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969164

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    His last post was 9-8 around 17:00. Maybe he's just taking the end of the week off.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Has dragon posted on anyone's logs?!? I hope he's ok?
    I also hope all is well.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dragon93's new stack. TCF-1, ASGT, TestoPro
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 07:56 AM
  2. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 09:48 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 11:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in