Dragon93 gets his hands on TestoPro. Sponsored

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of squating again soon. I tried about a month ago, and my knee said NO! But I feel my knee getting stronger especially on leg ext. I usually always have a small, I dont want to call it pain, But I know theres something there. But today I felt pretty solid.
Just rap it up tight and give it a try

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to invest in those heavy duty powerlifting knee braces. The ones that go from like mid thigh all the way down to mid calf. Ive tried a wrap but, it was too short. I need to invest in some good wrap too.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I want to invest in those heavy duty powerlifting knee braces. The ones that go from like mid thigh all the way down to mid calf. Ive tried a wrap but, it was too short. I need to invest in some good wrap too.
E-bay

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I decided to give my Leg one more week of rest. So I just did some Pull ups

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

Military press
65-10 115-6/6/5

T-Cups
25-8/7/6

Bent over laterals
45-8/6/5

Upright rows
45-8/7/5

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to give my Leg one more week of rest. So I just did some Pull ups
are your legs a strong body part?

I know Chris Aceto recommends for really strong body parts train them half as much as the others, and train the weak ones two times as much.

Military press
65-10 115-6/6/5

T-Cups
25-8/7/6

Bent over laterals
45-8/6/5

Upright rows
45-8/7/5
what are t cups?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
are your legs a strong body part?

I know Chris Aceto recommends for really strong body parts train them half as much as the others, and train the weak ones two times as much.

what are t cups?
My legs dwarf the rest of my body. Tcups are Front raises and side raises run together. so yo do a front then a side which makes one rep.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My legs dwarf the rest of my body. Tcups are Front raises and side raises run together. so yo do a front then a side which makes one rep.
Do you sing the song while doing them... wait no that's teapot.. :stooges:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Do you sing the song while doing them... wait no that's teapot.. :stooges:
LOL
I have been doing them for awhile and never knew what they where called and a guy on here told me that they where t-cups. So what ever I like them and don't care what they are called.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well I got up today and my leg is acting up again.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Arms

Press downs
50-10 90-7/6/5

DB curls
45-10 55-6/6/5

Rope press downs
70-9/8/6

Hammer
50-8/8/7

Forearm roller
25-3 sets both ways

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well hope things work out for ya man. Get that leg in top shape.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
:welcome2:

I only got enough to last till next sat. so this is the last week.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. That's not how I pictured that smiley being used :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. No I don't. I only have a bottle of Stoked right now and that's it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testopro has about a one week residual so you really have 2 weeks left ....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sure? I thought that was Kristofer :run:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

Ya don't tempt me.

Well I got plans for the next log. But you all will have to wait. :rasp:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dragon what are you running next? YOu going BIG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys I had family over so I didn't get my workout. I will hit it hard tomorrow.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey Dragon those curls are looking beastly my friend!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I could tell you but then I would have to kill you.:AR15firing:
When will it be revealed?

I start my new anabolic innovations stack tomorrow!!! Pembroke said he would have sponsored me, but apparently they blew their freebie budget on you, naturally I said in wouldn't have it any other way and you were a much safer bet.... So now we have two options a) find the missing Piñata or b) recover the contents of the Piñata from the guilty AI rep, or blackmail them into giving us a share of the spoils, what do you think?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming of course that you know of the urban legend that is the AI Piñata? A bright colourful beast, filled with lots and lots of multi-coloured capsules.... They say that the bearer with grow to untold proportions whilst leaning out simultaneously and be a true warrior....

....wait a minute anybody seen Kleen lately, he used to be an AI athlete didn't he? Is Kleen the Piñata Pimpernel? :ntome:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Wait is it Powerlabs androdrol? The worst and most irresponsible PH known to mankind?

Love the label on this stuff...

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 20mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 15mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 15mg
2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10mg
6 bromoandrostenedione 50mg
ABSORBTECH Delivery System 10mg Bioprene, Vanadyl Sulfate

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule two times daily, approx. 6 hrs apart - do not exceed more than (2) capsules in a 24 hour period unless directed to by a physician.

Do not use Androdrol for more than 8 weeks continuously.

Warnings: Do not use this product if you are at risk or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorders or stroke. Consult your health care professional before use if you are taking antidepressants, MAO/MAOi inhibitors or any other prescription drugs. Not for use in women or in any persons under the age of 18. Keep away from children. Do not use for more than 60 days without a 60 day break; if you are a professional or amateur athlete subject to performance enhancing substance testing, do not use this product unless cleared by your sanctioning body as it may cause a false reactive result for a urine or blood drug test

DO you think that drug test would actually be FALSE, when you look at what is this cr4p....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Dude, it's got 6 bromoandrostenedione... that's like PCT in the same package. You're good to go. I say run it 12 weeks at double dose for max gains. PCT is for wimps.*

*kidding

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
When will it be revealed?

I start my new anabolic innovations stack tomorrow!!! Pembroke said he would have sponsored me, but apparently they blew their freebie budget on you, naturally I said in wouldn't have it any other way and you were a much safer bet.... So now we have two options a) find the missing Piñata or b) recover the contents of the Piñata from the guilty AI rep, or blackmail them into giving us a share of the spoils, what do you think?

LOL Ya they spent it all on me. So I had to find some one that had more to give.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming of course that you know of the urban legend that is the AI Piñata? A bright colourful beast, filled with lots and lots of multi-coloured capsules.... They say that the bearer with grow to untold proportions whilst leaning out simultaneously and be a true warrior....

....wait a minute anybody seen Kleen lately, he used to be an AI athlete didn't he? Is Kleen the Piñata Pimpernel? :ntome:
I don't know but I got to find one.