Dragon93 gets his hands on TestoPro. Sponsored

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
What are you going to run?
I recently took advantage of the USP inner circle offer on the launch of Pink Magic, and I am in the process of finishing up my run on natadrol (about 10 days left + PCT), following my CEL 11-sterone/ LG trifecta stack

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/154168-fat-phat-my.html

BUT

I've had a few injuries of late, so I may even hold back on running the USP stack until recovered:shocked1:

(sorry Dragon no hijack intended bud)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently took advantage of the USP inner circle offer on the launch of Pink Magic, and I am in the process of finishing up my run on natadrol (about 10 days left + PCT), following my CEL 11-sterone/ LG trifecta stack

BUT

I've had a few injuries of late, so I may even hold back on running the USP stack until recovered:shocked1:

Sounds good. Wait till your recovered before running it as you will get the most benefit that way.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established

BUT

any time. :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey dragon, those db tricep extensions. How do YOU do them? Just curious. This dude was showing me the other day a couple of different ways of doing them.
But anyways...good numbers bro, you likeing that stack I take it!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Hey dragon, those db tricep extensions. How do YOU do them? Just curious. This dude was showing me the other day a couple of different ways of doing them.
But anyways...good numbers bro, you likeing that stack I take it!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I normally do the seated

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good stuff. I am REALLY unstable doing them that way. I feel really awkward too.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Wt-hBsoH4&p=08D2F263F97673DD&playnext=1&index=15"]YouTube- Dumbbell Incline Tricep Extension (www.trainatp.com)[/nomedia]

This is how Ive been doing them.
Still dont get how to put videos up, tried earler when someone had a HOW TO log. I tried several times and still im retarded

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ya I do them that way some times. but when I do them Like that I use the EZ curl bar.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow im late but im in

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining us :wave:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Chest

Bench press
145-10 185-10 225-8 245-5/3

Incline bench press
165-10 185-6/4

Incline Flys
55-7/6/6

Strength starting to come on.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
back

Not much of a workout. I hurt my leg this weekend so I didn't do any dead lifts

Pull ups
9/8/8/7/4

BB bent over rows
115-10 145-8/8/7/7

Thats all

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hope your leg gets better my friend!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get well!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Not much of a workout. I hurt my leg this weekend so I didn't do any dead lifts

Pull ups
9/8/8/7/4

BB bent over rows
115-10 145-8/8/7/7

Thats all
Unlucky bro happens to us all... Hopefully we'll both be back with vengeance sooner rather than later!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get better bud. I just cut my armat work(damn sheet metal)so prolly a week off from lifting myself. DAMN!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rest up, heal up, get back to it when you can. But good workout despite the injury

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep up the good work Dragon. Injuries suck, the only way to get them to heal is to rest them(major injuries at least) the body can not go all out all the time that's why I always cycle my intensity

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work Dragon. Injuries suck, the only way to get them to heal is to rest them(major injuries at least) the body can not go all out all the time that's why I always cycle my intensity
Very true.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How ya feeling today bud. Just looking out for you bro!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Leg is feeling better but now my shoulders are toast from work so I'm taking the night off.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah heavy compound lifting takes a toll, I will go to isolated stuff with more volume like drop sets, super sets, giant sets. Just a different kind of intensity. HST is a nice break at first as you don't get heavy till the end of the six weeks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah heavy compound lifting takes a toll, I will go to isolated stuff with more volume like drop sets, super sets, giant sets. Just a different kind of intensity. HST is a nice break at first as you don't get heavy till the end of the six weeks.
Good feedback DW.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I'm going to be doing some logging tomorrow so I'm not lifting tonight. I will hit it hard next week.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously. No sense in re-injuring yourself.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take a break man, Youve been hitting it hard for awhile now. Taking a little time off would be benificial right now

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well today felt great. I ran a chainsaw all day. I hauled wood and rocks. made for a great workout. :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout. I dont get enough chances to have those off, non weight lifting, workouts.
I do want to start swinging a sledge hammer into a tire. Let some aggression out, and Ive read that its an amazing workout too!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Well today felt great. I ran a chainsaw all day. I hauled wood and rocks. made for a great workout. :)
Love it!!! You know I love the getting back to your " roots" workouts, will u get more opportunities to do these?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout. I dont get enough chances to have those off, non weight lifting, workouts.
I do want to start swinging a sledge hammer into a tire. Let some aggression out, and Ive read that its an amazing workout too!!!
I love doing that. It is a great workout.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Love it!!! You know I love the getting back to your " roots" workouts, will u get more opportunities to do these?
I think I will be doing it again next week. Helping a friend clear a lot for a house.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you foam roll the area around the shoulder and/or do shoulder pre-hab?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Chest

Bench press
145-10 185-10 225-9 265-3 That one was for JoHNnyNuTZ

Incline bench press
185-8/6/5

Incline fly
55-8/7/6

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
way to hit that 265!!!!! impressive!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bench press
145-10 185-10 225-9 265-3 That one was for JoHNnyNuTZ

Incline bench press
185-8/6/5

Incline fly
55-8/7/6
DAMN YOU!!!DAMN YOU!!! Hell of a workout BRO. I knew this friendly competiton would pay off. Hey I got one for ya. 630lbs on the leg press for 7(NEW PR)WOOTT!!!!:bigok:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
DAMN YOU!!!DAMN YOU!!! Hell of a workout BRO. I knew this friendly competiton would pay off. Hey I got one for ya. 630lbs on the leg press for 7(NEW PR)WOOTT!!!!:bigok:
Great Keep killing it bro. You will have me on legs. Can't wait to get back to a normal gym so I can start hitting legs heavy again.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im thinking of squating again soon. I tried about a month ago, and my knee said NO! But I feel my knee getting stronger especially on leg ext. I usually always have a small, I dont want to call it pain, But I know theres something there. But today I felt pretty solid.