Dragon93 gets his hands on TestoPro. Sponsored

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Looking good Dragon.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. You're gonna like the Testopro bud!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       

  3. back


    Dead lifts
    145-10 205-10 265-8/6

    Pull ups
    3 sets total 24

    Inverted body weight rows
    9/7/6
    I will work for supplements!

  4. Nice! A simple but very effective workout!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  5. your DL numbers are getting much better Dragon!!
    Working on living
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Dead lifts
    145-10 205-10 265-8/6

    Pull ups
    3 sets total 24

    Inverted body weight rows
    9/7/6
    Short and sweet.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. Good job Big D!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice! A simple but very effective workout!
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    your DL numbers are getting much better Dragon!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Short and sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Good job Big D!
    Thanks guys
    I will work for supplements!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Thanks guys
    Keep up the good work bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Shoulders


    Dumbbell shoulder press
    45-10 55-5 50-7

    Dumbbell front raises
    30-8/8/6

    Lateral raises
    30-10/8/8

    Bent over laterals
    45-8/8/6

    Dumbbell upright rows
    45-8/8/7
    I will work for supplements!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Dumbbell shoulder press
    45-10 55-5 50-7

    Dumbbell front raises
    30-8/8/6

    Lateral raises
    30-10/8/8

    Bent over laterals
    45-8/8/6

    Dumbbell upright rows
    45-8/8/7
    Nice workout
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. good job getting in the workout Dragon
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  13. Solid numbers on the shoulder presses Dragon. Laterals look strong as well. Did you find a gym yet or you still working out at the house?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Solid numbers on the shoulder presses Dragon. Laterals look strong as well. Did you find a gym yet or you still working out at the house?
    Still working out at home. I don't want to pay 65 a month for a gym. I will just get more iron for mine.
    I will work for supplements!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Still working out at home. I don't want to pay 65 a month for a gym. I will just get more iron for mine.
    If you have the space why the hek not. Why rent when you can buy....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    If you have the space why the hek not. Why rent when you can buy....
    I got more than enough space.
    I will work for supplements!
  17. Arms


    Over head dumbbell extensions
    25-10 35-10 45-5 40-8

    db curls
    40-10 50-8/6/4

    press downs
    90-6 80-8/7

    Hammer
    50-8/8/6

    rope press downs
    70-9/8/6

    ez bar preacher
    100-5 90-8/6

    forearm roller
    20 3sets both ways
    I will work for supplements!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Over head dumbbell extensions
    25-10 35-10 45-5 40-8

    db curls
    40-10 50-8/6/4

    press downs
    90-6 80-8/7

    Hammer
    50-8/8/6

    rope press downs
    70-9/8/6

    ez bar preacher
    100-5 90-8/6

    forearm roller
    20 3sets both ways
    Very nice job bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    I got more than enough space.
    I wish I had the space. That must be pretty sweet to be able to work out at home like that with heavy weight!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Over head dumbbell extensions
    25-10 35-10 45-5 40-8

    db curls
    40-10 50-8/6/4

    press downs
    90-6 80-8/7

    Hammer
    50-8/8/6

    rope press downs
    70-9/8/6

    ez bar preacher
    100-5 90-8/6

    forearm roller
    20 3sets both ways
    Nice workout mate! really looking forward to getting some testpro/HGHPro after my next stack

  21. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Nice workout mate! really looking forward to getting some testpro/HGHPro after my next stack
    What are you going to run?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    What are you going to run?
    I recently took advantage of the USP inner circle offer on the launch of Pink Magic, and I am in the process of finishing up my run on natadrol (about 10 days left + PCT), following my CEL 11-sterone/ LG trifecta stack

    From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...

    BUT

    I've had a few injuries of late, so I may even hold back on running the USP stack until recovered

    (sorry Dragon no hijack intended bud)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I recently took advantage of the USP inner circle offer on the launch of Pink Magic, and I am in the process of finishing up my run on natadrol (about 10 days left + PCT), following my CEL 11-sterone/ LG trifecta stack

    From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...

    BUT

    I've had a few injuries of late, so I may even hold back on running the USP stack until recovered

    (sorry Dragon no hijack intended bud)
    Sounds good. Wait till your recovered before running it as you will get the most benefit that way.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I recently took advantage of the USP inner circle offer on the launch of Pink Magic, and I am in the process of finishing up my run on natadrol (about 10 days left + PCT), following my CEL 11-sterone/ LG trifecta stack

    From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...

    BUT

    I've had a few injuries of late, so I may even hold back on running the USP stack until recovered

    (sorry Dragon no hijack intended bud)
    any time.
    I will work for supplements!

  25. Hey dragon, those db tricep extensions. How do YOU do them? Just curious. This dude was showing me the other day a couple of different ways of doing them.
    But anyways...good numbers bro, you likeing that stack I take it!

    RECOVERBRO



  26. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Hey dragon, those db tricep extensions. How do YOU do them? Just curious. This dude was showing me the other day a couple of different ways of doing them.
    But anyways...good numbers bro, you likeing that stack I take it!
    I will work for supplements!

  27. I normally do the seated
    I will work for supplements!

  28. good stuff. I am REALLY unstable doing them that way. I feel really awkward too.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Wt-hBsoH4&p=08D2F263F97673DD&play next=1&index=15"]YouTube- Dumbbell Incline Tricep Extension (www.trainatp.com)[/nomedia]

    This is how Ive been doing them.
    Still dont get how to put videos up, tried earler when someone had a HOW TO log. I tried several times and still im retarded

    RECOVERBRO



  29. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    good stuff. I am REALLY unstable doing them that way. I feel really awkward too.

    YouTube- Dumbbell Incline Tricep Extension (www.trainatp.com)

    This is how Ive been doing them.
    Still dont get how to put videos up, tried earler when someone had a HOW TO log. I tried several times and still im retarded
    I use Army Guy goes Destruction Mode clothed in PINK!! to remember how to post them
    I will work for supplements!

  30. Ya I do them that way some times. but when I do them Like that I use the EZ curl bar.
    I will work for supplements!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dragon93's new stack. TCF-1, ASGT, TestoPro
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 09:56 AM
  2. Dragon93 Burning the fat with Alpha t2 (Sponsored)
    By Dragon93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:30 PM
  3. CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Log in
Log in