Maximus Destructimus PRidius destroys every strength barrier with TestoPRO!(Spons)

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Damn PR, well played on that workout. Supersetting is $ and crap at the same time lol o.O
    It was pretty awesome, I haven't done it in a while.

I went up nearly every lift and added some reps. Endurance and recovery from Tpro is top notch.

2. Went off on your step-son, eh?

What did you say to your wife when she asked what was wrong with you, lol...?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Went off on your step-son, eh?

I loled, told her I was fine.

4. Yeah the aggression catches you off gaurd but once you know it is lurking you can catch it most times if your weary of it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. Week 1 TestoPro review:

Libido: Noted no changes..until about day 5 or so.

Strength: Too early to tell

Aggression: Nothing out of the ordinary.

Acne: Started about 4 days in.

Week 2 TestoPro review:

Libido: Fired up around day 8 and took OFF!!!

Strength: From day 7-10...especially at 10...it started slowly climbing. Still moving up as we speak...

Agression: Damn this stuff makes me evil . I've had to watch myself on a couple of occasions, but I've also gone a little over the edge. This all translates VERY well in the gym.

Acne: Acne has tapered on my face but I've noticed some pop up on the shoulders and back. nothing too extreme.

As stated, TestoPro kicked in for me around 7-10 days. I still feel like it hasn't peaked yet. I'm feeling very Alpha Male, horny, motivated and focused.

Recovery on TPro is very excellent. I did not feel this while on Stoked so it is very surprising and welcomed.

Today's workout was swimming for an hour and running outside with my little boy til we were gassed. Lean boneless pork chop, 1/2 cup quinoa and 2 cups of broccoli for dinner. I was more hungry than usual today.

Chest and Triceps DESTRUCTION tommorrow
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    My story:

I've been through hell and back the past 8 months or so. I made it back from Iraq in one piece only to get T-boned by a drunk driver one morning on my way home from work.

The result was devastating. 20 pounds lost, Left Shoulder/Trap/Arm mobility and strength lost and alot of perseverance. I made it through the pain and depression by following my brother's logs, most notably ThunderGod, Army Guy, GMG760 and SilentBob. Months of Rehab, surgery and motivation has brought me to this point.

I'm getting stronger each day, gaining more range of motion, muscle and self esteem with each session.

Goals: I hope TestoPRO can help me get closer to 100% in terms of Strength. This is a Strength, gym aggresion, Alpha male goal oriented log with no regard to body composition.
    Glad to see the rehab is going well. You'll not only get back to your past level of conditioning and strength, but you will surpass it altogether!!!

Smash that iron dude!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

7. Thanks for the mini reviews. I really like the way you've structured your log.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Cardio consisted of swimming, sprints and mowing the lawn. Mowed topless with eviscerate on....OUCH.

Testopro making me irritable. People asking me if I'm ok....JUST STAY THE FUG OUTTA MY WAY! Will take out on Legs and Shoulders tommorrow. I can't wait. Will hit up biceps on saturday.

Looking forward to the next 2 weeks...from the other threads going on this is where the supp shines!!
    You okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Went off on your step-son, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I loled, told her I was fine.
    I would have broke down and cried because it's alpha
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thanks for the mini reviews. I really like the way you've structured your log.
    No problem, I like to run my logs with the intention of providing the public with information I know they will be searching for. Many times you find logs that don’t distinguish when certain supplements “kick in” or begin to start working and that leads to a lot of searching. Hopefully my log can make things a little bit easier and provide answers to the questions people will be asking.

10. Nutraplanet Representative

11. Body Performance Solutions

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Change of plans last night. Seems like I picked up a respiratory virus...chest is tight, hurts when I breathe. I decided to rest up last night and lifted today. Switched things up from what I usually do.

I supersetted shoulders and legs...barely 15 sec rest in between.

Shoulders and Legs

BB Squat-135*25, 155*12, 225*10, 225*14+6, 175*8..Form was not an issue this week, super stong and ridiculous explosion throughout the lift.

DB Shoulder Press-40*15 ,45*12, 45*10...Super strong on these, very controlled. Sweating like a mofo.

Standing Shoulder Press-25*10, 30*10, 35*10...these are harder than they sound...will try Barbell in 2 weeks.

BB Shrugs-135*25, 225*20, 315*12...Awesome!!!

Kettebell Snatches-15*10, 22*10, 25*10....I really liked this exercise, will continue to do as they hit the shoulders well.

No cable work, stretched enough in the beginning.

Cardio was 35 min of running outside in 95 degree weather shirtless. I was drenched when I came in for a shower!

Side note: Testopro has turned me into a raging maniac. I went crazy today yelling at my stepson because he was being a lazy ass. Wife said what was wrong with me, said I was like a dude on roid rage. Aggression in the gym is ridiculous coupled with ASGT and AP.

Review upcoming for weeks 1 and 2. Should have it up by tomorrow if not tonight. I'm loving this stuff.
    Watch out MrbigPR is on the loose!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

13. Chest and Triceps

Flat DB Bench-60*11, 70*10, 75*9...Strength showed it's face here. Up 5 lbs on first set, 10 on second and 5 on the third.

Skullz-50*12, 60*12, 60*10. Same as last week...no need right now to go heavy.

Incline DB Press-65*14, 75*12, 85*10. Up 10 lbs on first 2 sets. Nice increase in only a workout. My shoulder is not bothering me one bit, very strong right now.

Wide Grip BB Bench-135*10, 145*10, 135 *11. Harder than I thought, it's been a while since I've done these. I wanted to go more than 11 on the final set but started getting light headed.

Cable pushdowns-42.5*15, 52*15, 45*32..Solid form, slow contractions and holding at the end for 5 seconds.

Cardio- 15% incline at 3.8 MPH for 16 min.

Today was a weird day...I was tired but not. My mind was telling me to keep going but the body was truly beat. This respiratory thing is f*cking with me big time but I'm still hitting it hard in the gym.

I had a smaller portion of my dinner from Yesterday...today I clocked in at like 66g carbs. All time low. Protein was off the charts though along with healthy fats.

14. things are progressing nicely!
    Working on living

15. Hope that respiratory thing clears up for you. Take it slow.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

16. Solid work PR. No stoppin ya fella!

17. 4 miles outside in 94...wasn't easy. DCP almost out, same with MVP multi's. Nutra shipment coming in.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    4 miles outside in 94...wasn't easy. DCP almost out, same with MVP multi's. Nutra shipment coming in.

i bet

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Chest and Triceps

Flat DB Bench-60*11, 70*10, 75*9...Strength showed it's face here. Up 5 lbs on first set, 10 on second and 5 on the third.

Skullz-50*12, 60*12, 60*10. Same as last week...no need right now to go heavy.

Incline DB Press-65*14, 75*12, 85*10. Up 10 lbs on first 2 sets. Nice increase in only a workout. My shoulder is not bothering me one bit, very strong right now.

Wide Grip BB Bench-135*10, 145*10, 135 *11. Harder than I thought, it's been a while since I've done these. I wanted to go more than 11 on the final set but started getting light headed.

Cable pushdowns-42.5*15, 52*15, 45*32..Solid form, slow contractions and holding at the end for 5 seconds.

Cardio- 15% incline at 3.8 MPH for 16 min.

Today was a weird day...I was tired but not. My mind was telling me to keep going but the body was truly beat. This respiratory thing is f*cking with me big time but I'm still hitting it hard in the gym.

I had a smaller portion of my dinner from Yesterday...today I clocked in at like 66g carbs. All time low. Protein was off the charts though along with healthy fats.
    Good workout. and I know what you mean the mind says keep going, the body says no.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

20. Nice run PR, I am dreading the day I start 4 miles outside in 115+ over here...soon

21. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Nice run PR, I am dreading the day I start 4 miles outside in 115+ over here...soon
    Ahhh...those were the days...

22. I tell ya what, my ETS is coming up here soon, and not having to ever run for a test again in my life is sounding pretty damn sweet

23. I actually just reupped

24. PR, nice workout bro. What were some of your starting weights on those exercises before the incident?

25. Nice job PR.

26. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    PR, nice workout bro. What were some of your starting weights on those exercises before the incident?
    Really f*cking high. I was repping 140*12 on incline and flat (per db)vfor example

27. Holy fack

28. Back and Biceps

Keep in mind I'm still dealing with my respiratory virus and did not dose my Preworkout supp ASGT or AP....

Deadlift-135*15, 185*12, 205*10, 315*10, 185*22...Very surprising here. Felt too easy all the way through. Week 3 coming along well...

BB bicep curls-60*10, 70*10, 80*10+2+1..These were almost too easy. Last set I held until absolute failure....will be feeling it tommorrow.

Seated Mid Row-85 (each arm)*10, 95*10, 110*10+10...kept going with these..love the lat burn

Bicep curl-35*10, 40*10, 35*8, 25*20...lovin the pump, kept these the same as last week.

Lat Pulldown-95*10, 110*10, 120*10...Haven't done these in a while but did very well considering such. I can really tell the Testopro is doing it's thing here.

Pullups before bed- planning on 4 sets of 15.

Cardio was low intensity, 15% incline at 3.2-3.7 alternating.

Today was a very good indicator of determination, motivation and strength in the gym. I walked in there run down, feeling like crap and just expecting the worse. From the moment I busted out that easy 135 * 15 Deadlift I knew it was on. I believe that Testopro and HGHpro would be a very synergestic stack just by going on what I took with the samples. Will be running that exact stack in a couple of months.

I've been pounding more protein than in the past month all while easily controlling my carb intake. Going to be dosing BCAA's daily since I just opened a Blue Raspberry Xtend tub and f*cking love it. I might be hitting up Shoulders and Legs tommorrow depending on how I feel instead of Friday.

29. Excellent Deadlift man!

30. Bad news, probably putting down my sick dog today.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TestoPRO or Titanium for strength and gains.
    By Hawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 02:05 AM
  2. Testopro or Prime for strength when on a cut?
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 12:52 PM
  4. MST's CreO2 Logged (spons)
    By LatSpread in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 07:51 PM
  5. Does DHT cross the blood-brain barrier?
    By galapagos in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 03:45 PM