Maximus Destructimus PRidius destroys every strength barrier with TestoPRO!(Spons)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. That means your final review will be posted soon...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yessir, I will also post a seperate thread as I did with glycobol

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Chest and Triceps

Balls to the wall on this one guys!!!!

Flat DB Bench-70*12, 75*10, 85*10...Started off high on these...felt really great. NEVER KNEW I WOULD BE THIS HIGH THIS SOON!!!!!!!!!!! TESTOPRO!!!!

Skullz-60*12, 80*12, 80*10. Burning up the tri's!!!! DAMN SON!!!

Incline DB Press-75*10, 80*10, 85*10...I was going to go higher but decided against it. Will stay here for a couple more weeks even though I know I can go higher.

Cable crossovers-3 sets of alternating weight depending on strength at the moment. 20-40 lbs per arm. Chest pumped.

Cable pushdowns-42.5*15, 52*15, 45*32..Solid form, slow contractions and holding at the end for 5 seconds. Same as last week.

Cardio- 15% incline at 3.8 MPH for 35 min.

Three major lifts all went up!!!!! started out higher, very nice!!! TestoPro definately started to intensify on this last week.

Week 4 Review:

Libido: Straight ridiculous. I'm watching every single decent female....females I wouldn't normally look at....run as I drive. This isn't exactly safe when your eyes follow from the front to the back of the car. Damn it's crazy. I love it. So many beautiful women (testopro eyes), so little faps.

Strength: Really took a rise here. Able to start at the weights I finished the week prior and endurance is high also.

Agression: Crazy. I can amp myself up to the point of almost crying and destroy the weights with no mercy. That really says something.

Acne: Got a pimple on my trap, that's about it. Oily face is about the most I've gotten besides the first week.

I'll be putting up the final review soon :bigok:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice workouts and glad to hear testopro is working for you.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
crazy squat numbers guys!

great log MrBigPr.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Let's look at everything per week:

Week 1 TestoPro review:

Libido: Noted no changes..until about day 5 or so.

Strength: Too early to tell

Aggression: Nothing out of the ordinary.

Acne: Started about 4 days in.

Week 2 TestoPro review:

Libido: Fired up around day 8 and took OFF!!!

Strength: From day 7-10...especially at 10...it started slowly climbing. Still moving up as we speak...

Agression: Damn this stuff makes me evil . I've had to watch myself on a couple of occasions, but I've also gone a little over the edge. This all translates VERY well in the gym.

Acne: Acne has tapered on my face but I've noticed some pop up on the shoulders and back. nothing too extreme.

As stated, TestoPro kicked in for me around 7-10 days. I still feel like it hasn't peaked yet. I'm feeling very Alpha Male, horny, motivated and focused.

Recovery on TPro is very excellent. I did not feel this while on Stoked so it is very surprising and welcomed.

Week 3 TestoPro review:

Libido: Libido is running at full force. Amazing how decent females look REALLY good right now. I'm checking out alot more girls in the gym...especially the older ones ;). Random boners throughout the day.

Strength: Strength is definitely up, I've noticed a 20 % increase since week 2. In my situation the added strength is allowing me to control any amount of weight I know I can handle. I've never done AAS or PH's but this stuff is definitely stronger than Stoked.

Agression: I've cooled down, I can catch it but I have times where I'm all :gives:. The translation in the gym is ridiculous, I love it:AR15firing:.

Acne: More acne on the face, nothing too much. Not as pimply as some other loggers I've read.

Mood on Testopro is awesome. I'm already alpha but this just kicks it into massive overdrive. Self confidence and well being is a plus given my past week of hell.

Week 4 Review:

Libido: Straight ridiculous. I'm watching every single decent female....females I wouldn't normally look at....run as I drive. This isn't exactly safe when your eyes follow from the front to the back of the car. Damn it's crazy. I love it. So many beautiful women (testopro eyes), so little faps.

Strength: Really took a rise here. Able to start at the weights I finished the week prior and endurance is high also.

Agression: Crazy. I can amp myself up to the point of almost crying and destroy the weights with no mercy. That really says something.

Acne: Got a pimple on my trap, that's about it. Oily face is about the most I've gotten besides the first week.

Finally :sad2: the end of the bottle came and went this past monday. I wanted to get in 3 workouts post testopro and compare my results.

Libido:This is what I've heard everytime about Testopro and it is absolutely amazing. You can feel it within the first week and every 2 days or so I saw a bigger spike. By the end of the bottle I was off an rockin, alot of girls were looking very good who normally don't look that good. EPIC

Strength: At about the 7-10 day mark things started steadily going up. On the 3rd week I just exploded and everything just kept shooting skyward after this.

Agression: In the gym I felt as if I could literally tear each weight apart with my bare hands. It caught me off guard sometimes at home :sorry6: but this could also be in regards to some problems going on for the past couple of weeks.

Mood This supplement oddly shined in this department. Around the 2 week mark my mood was incredible along with the Alpha Male mentality. It also helps to get ALOT of looks from the ladies :bigok:.

Acne: Nothing really alarming here, a couple popped up in the beginning but this tapered off.

Weight is around 192-194 range and BF is now at 9.2%. I didn't notice leaning too much with Testopro, it's strength and mood qualities are what hit me the most.

I would rate this supplement about a Strong 9 out of 10, mainly not being perfect because it took a week to kick in. When I run it I will run it for 8 weeks as I feel this would really do the product justice.

Thank you Anabolic Innovations and all it's staff for letting me try this supplement out. Top notch products from a top notch company. Hopefully my log was a good one and I'd be happy to test out future products in the future.

-MrBigPR

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW

Let's look at everything per week:

Finally :sad2: the end of the bottle came and went this past monday. I wanted to get in 3 workouts post testopro and compare my results.

Libido:This is what I've heard everytime about Testopro and it is absolutely amazing. You can feel it within the first week and every 2 days or so I saw a bigger spike. By the end of the bottle I was off an rockin, alot of girls were looking very good who normally don't look that good. EPIC

Strength: At about the 7-10 day mark things started steadily going up. On the 3rd week I just exploded and everything just kept shooting skyward after this.

Agression: In the gym I felt as if I could literally tear each weight apart with my bare hands. It caught me off guard sometimes at home :sorry6: but this could also be in regards to some problems going on for the past couple of weeks.

Mood This supplement oddly shined in this department. Around the 2 week mark my mood was incredible along with the Alpha Male mentality. It also helps to get ALOT of looks from the ladies :bigok:.

Acne: Nothing really alarming here, a couple popped up in the beginning but this tapered off.

Weight is around 192-194 range and BF is now at 9.2%. I didn't notice leaning too much with Testopro, it's strength and mood qualities are what hit me the most.

I would rate this supplement about a Strong 9 out of 10, mainly not being perfect because it took a week to kick in. When I run it I will run it for 8 weeks as I feel this would really do the product justice.

Thank you Anabolic Innovations and all it's staff for letting me try this supplement out. Top notch products from a top notch company. Hopefully my log was a good one and I'd be happy to test out future products in the future.

-MrBigPR
Thanks for the honest review. I am glad it worked for you. Another Testopro log that worked.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
yes very solid product. I believe 2 bottles is a must for optimal results...4 weeks is a tease

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes very solid product. I believe 2 bottles is a must for optimal results...4 weeks is a tease
The testofen study that increases free testosterone the only study I have seen in humans took eight weeks

while four weeks does do something I think from now on I will go eight.

have you seen or did you know about this study MrBigPR?

Attachments

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I ordered a swole stack for the sale...and a bunch of other crap....freaking nutraplanet o_O

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The testofen study that increase free testosterone the only study I have seen in humans took eight weeks

while four weeks does do something I think from now on I will go eight.

have you seen or did you know about this study MrBigPR?
I read that study a few years ago. I've bought the bulk powder Testofen several times since. Enjoyed the product every time.

Solid Review, MrBig!!! :147:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday morning bump for a great review!

FINAL REVIEW
...Finally :sad2: the end of the bottle came and went this past monday. I wanted to get in 3 workouts post testopro and compare my results.

-MrBigPR