Maximus Destructimus PRidius destroys every strength barrier with TestoPRO!(Spons)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Will do, thanks for the advice. Probably going to keep the weights around the same for a couple weeks before jumping up.

Good to have someone around who has experienced this before.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout today. Gaining strength, feeling good, gangsta pumps ( thank you AP+ASGT)

DB Shoulder Press-30*15 ,45*12, 50*10

Lateral Raise (each side)-20*15, 25*12, 32.5*10

BB Trap roll and hold-135*12, 225*10, 225*10

Leg Press (per side plate *45)-2*18, 3*14, 5*10

BB Squat-135*18, 155*12, 225*10+6

Cardio-25min, 10.5 % Incline at 3.8 speed, alternating to 5.0, 5.2, 5.5, 6.0 every couple of minutes.

Pretty good day so far, Don't feel anything Testopro related. Will report as soon as it kicks in.

I'll do a weekly review of testopro as well as when I feel it "kick in" and strength increases. Numbers are good considering surgery in December and no weights in 8 months Muscle memory is a wonderful thing...still not where I was but It's gonna be a while.

Sipping on Lipotrophic Choc PB with CGC Nutrapro...making some turkey chili and my meals for the week shortly.
nice squat work!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I love leg day. By 225 those feelings if nausea an light headed ness kicked in.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in buddy

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great to have you flight!

Chest day today.

BB Bench-155*12, 185*8, 205*6+4...the last set had me crying at the last rep. Barely hung it on the lower bench bar holder. Would of been complete fail. Still not where I was but 205 is pretty decent at this point of my "recovery"

Skullcrushers-55*12, 60*10+10, 35*16...nice tricep pump, felt good on these.

Incline BB Press-95*10, 135*10, 155*8...felt gassed, didn't want to push it. Was pumped by this time, chest was swole.

Tricep extensions-35, 3 sets of 10-15

Wide grip bench BB flat-145*10, 155*10+10

Cardio-10% incline 3.5 speed, alternating to lower incline and higher speed, 30 minutes

Been dosing BCAA's daily in gallon of water, leg DOMS aren't that bad at all. Muscle memory is starting to show it's face.

Pimple popped up on my left collarbone, could it be the Testopro kicking in? I hope so :twisted:

HGHpro sample is done so I'm back to dosing GHenerate twice daily. Cardio, ab and stretch day tommorrow, Back and BI's on Wednesday.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
HGHpro mini review on page 1, 4th post shortly

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a different way to hit those body parts. What is the thinking behind chest/tricep..chest/tricep...chest/tricep?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Body shock, muscle fiber breakdown. Should help the boy parts involved become stronger, read about it in my 4th year of pharmacy school

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That it will definitely do. It's like some twisted double giant set!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reserved for mini reviews of Motivate, Perform, Maniac, and HGHpro

HGHpro mini review

Took HGHPpro for 3 days, noticed drowsiness within 15 minutes of dosing recommended caps. Deeper sleep, increased recovery. I would definitely buy a bottle. Sleep was excellent, wasn't drowsy at all when waking up. All this on about 5-7 hours, was very surprised.
I experienced this a few times too. I was for sure on a few occasions that I was going to be exhausted after a short nights sleep. I've actually even woke up early a few times despite short hours of sleep and feel great.

Thanks for sharing!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's good stuff stxnas, I WILL be picking up 2 bottles to run after Testopro.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear. Looking forward to seeing that TestoPRO to really kick in for you now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on HGH pro right now as well. I just came off of a Testopro/HGHpro run myself and I'm still on left over HGHpro, good stuff :fing02:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah TestoPro and HGHpro are supps you miss when they are gone but the body needs it's breaks...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Boring day today, lost of stretching, abs and cardio. Played with the new dogs in 94 degree heat for 30 minutes..I was beat. Bout to cook up some dinner. Check it:

two 10 oz chicken breast cut up, breaded in Ezekiel crumbs and flax seed.

1 cup broccoli

bunch of sunflower seeds and other sauteed veggies.

Can't wait for Back and Bi's destruction tommorrow. I'm really looking forward to it!! :twisted:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boring day today, lost of stretching, abs and cardio. Played with the new dogs in 94 degree heat for 30 minutes..I was beat. Bout to cook up some dinner. Check it:

two 10 oz chicken breast cut up, breaded in Ezekiel crumbs and flax seed.

1 cup broccoli

bunch of sunflower seeds and other sauteed veggies.

Can't wait for Back and Bi's destruction tommorrow. I'm really looking forward to it!! :twisted:

Running around with some dogs in 94 degree heat is a workout and a half.:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Back and Bi's

Deadlift-135*10, 155*10, 195*8+6+2.

BB bicep curls-55*10, 65*10, 65*8+3+1

BB bent over rows-135*12, 135*10, 145*9.5....half rep fail.

Hammer curls-27.5*10, 30*10, 35*8, 25*20

Front pulldowns-150*10, 160*10, 185*8

Low weights on Deadlift, bent over rows and hammer curls focusing on perfect form. Numbers will come, I feel really good right now.

Is Testopro supposed to give an all day pump feeling? I swear I feel pumped all day, dense and hard (yes, homo).

Nice little session today. I've been impressed since I've upped the weights past what I was rehabbing with. Body Composition changing daily, muscle memory onset is becoming quicker than I expected. I had a couple of pimples pop up today...sign of good things.

Cardio was a quick 13 minute 1.75 mile.

After work participated with some spec ops guys doing parachute sprints with 20 lb vests in 90 degree weather.

Legs and Shoulders on Friday...still thinking what I want to hit up on the weekend.

Cooking up some dinner right now:

6 oz chicken, lean beef, shrimp, cucumbers, pineapples, bell pepppers, celery, carrots and pumpkin seeds.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Numbers look DCish but I'm taking more recovery time before attempting next numbers.

Basically I have a set number I want to reach..like volume training, but if I still have juice I keep going until fail. I'll probably get back into DC in about 12 weeks or so.

Gonna do 6 sets of 5 pullups before bed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moving in the right direction Big. Keep going..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, yesterday's chicken dinner looks great.

I can't figure out what tonight's meal is though? Is that some sort of stir fry? :think:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Man, yesterday's chicken dinner looks great.

I can't figure out what tonight's meal is though? Is that some sort of stir fry? :think:
Yessir! Forgot to add the 1/2 cup of brown rice...:lol:

It was delicious

Moving in the right direction Big. Keep going..

Thanks AZ, taking this nice and slow :sgrin:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back and Bi's

Deadlift-135*10, 155*10, 195*8+6+2.

BB bicep curls-55*10, 65*10, 65*8+3+1

BB bent over rows-135*12, 135*10, 145*9.5....half rep fail.

Hammer curls-27.5*10, 30*10, 35*8, 25*20

Front pulldowns-150*10, 160*10, 185*8

Low weights on Deadlift, bent over rows and hammer curls focusing on perfect form. Numbers will come, I feel really good right now.

Is Testopro supposed to give an all day pump feeling? I swear I feel pumped all day, dense and hard (yes, homo).

Nice little session today. I've been impressed since I've upped the weights past what I was rehabbing with. Body Composition changing daily, muscle memory onset is becoming quicker than I expected. I had a couple of pimples pop up today...sign of good things.

Cardio was a quick 13 minute 1.75 mile.

After work participated with some spec ops guys doing parachute sprints with 20 lb vests in 90 degree weather.

Legs and Shoulders on Friday...still thinking what I want to hit up on the weekend.

Cooking up some dinner right now:

6 oz chicken, lean beef, shrimp, cucumbers, pineapples, bell pepppers, celery, carrots and pumpkin seeds.
nice workout keep it up. Some say they feel pumped , hard what you are describing on testopro in a bodybuilding dot com log. It may have been a couple or few people. I have at least heard this once and maybe more

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice weights bra..even for a damaged soul :sly:

I miss DC I may have to start it back up soon. I need some static stretching. My body craves mass amounts of hyperplasia.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It makes me feel safe in a strong non homo way

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great scott :eek:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's your raw milk Met^^with an added test boost included!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol touche'

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^

Man date ftw...

One of my favorite comedies = "I love you man" funny **** right thur :D

Excellent job PR, your making some badass progress and pushing through the pain!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Her nips are not huge either. To me that makes or breaks a good titty.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bros...Today was cardio day. Ultimate frisbee, sprints, abs.

Legs and Shoulders tommorrow

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultimate frisbee lol...nice. I need some fun cardio dammit.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultimate frisbee is surprisingly tiring. Legit cardio :fing02:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Big! Keep killing Bro.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders and Legs

DB Shoulder Press-27.5*15 ,35*12, 40*10...Lower weights this go around. Perfecting my form again.

Kettlebell upward row-18*10,22*10,25*10,30*10

Leg Press (per side plate *45)-3*18, 4*14, 6*10

BB Squat-135*18, 155*12, 175*8, 175*10, 175*4...Form slipped a little, want to get it perfect again.

Cable work each arm- 3 sets of 10 at 15 lbs

Tried Maniac today, real nice preworkout. Clean energy, nice focus, no jitters. Tastes like a sweet tart, mixes pretty awesome. More in my mini review on page 1.

Starting to notice I'm leaning out some. I stepped on the scale and I'm actually up 2 lbs...don't know how that's possibly right now. Ill take it though. Feeling better every day, stronger.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimate frisbee is surprisingly tiring. Legit cardio :fing02:
I haven't played this in a while. Good stuff.

Shoulders and Legs

DB Shoulder Press-27.5*15 ,35*12, 40*10...Lower weights this go around. Perfecting my form again.

Kettlebell upward row-18*10,22*10,25*10,30*10

Leg Press (per side plate *45)-3*18, 4*14, 6*10

BB Squat-135*18, 155*12, 175*8, 175*10, 175*4...Form slipped a little, want to get it perfect again.

Cable work each arm- 3 sets of 10 at 15 lbs

Tried Maniac today, real nice preworkout. Clean energy, nice focus, no jitters. Tastes like a sweet tart, mixes pretty awesome. More in my mini review on page 1.

Starting to notice I'm leaning out some. I stepped on the scale and I'm actually up 2 lbs...don't know how that's possibly right now. Ill take it though. Feeling better every day, stronger.
Leaning out while gaining weight. I'd take it too, lol!

What kind of cable work were you doing?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I haven't played this in a while. Good stuff.

Leaning out while gaining weight. I'd take it too, lol!

What kind of cable work were you doing?

Basic rotator cuff stuff