Testopro Log

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
TESTOPRO​

In order to bring to the supplement industry a straight to the point, and HIGHLY effective testosterone booster, Anabolic Innovations presents TestoPRO™.

What is so special about TestoPRO™? Well for starters, it contains an ingredient that had been clinically suggested to raise testosterone, in humans! What is this ingredient you ask? It is nothing else but Testofen™.

Testofen™ is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form). Just as important, not only does Testofen™ boost free testosterone, but it also aids in fat loss. Not only did the participants in the study have significantly raised testosterone, they also didn't gain any weight. I know. You want muscle, right? You will like hearing this. Skin fold thickness was measured at the beginning of the study, as well as the end of the study, at both the triceps and thigh regions. On average, participant's skin fold thickness was reduced at both the triceps and at the thigh, while maintaining body weight. What does that mean? Only that while losing a substantial amount of fat in the skin fold thickness, participants gained an equal amount of muscle. So they were losing fat and gaining muscle mass, at the same time! Blood Urea nitrogen levels were significantly reduced after consumption of Testofen™. This shows reduction in protein catabolism. This confirms muscle mass build up during the study while skin fold decrease took place.

Divanil™ - What else is beneficial in TestoPRO™? Thanks for asking. Not only does TestoPRO™ contain one ingredient suggested to raise free testosterone, but it contains two. The other one is Divanil™, a compound also suggested to raise free testosterone. By using Divanil™, we are able to dramatically increase the levels of free testosterone in the body. Free testosterone is the only form of testosterone able to enter the cell and cause the positive benefits that testosterone will provide.

Indole-3-Carbinol - I know, you have heard that some testosterone boosters can cause issues with libido, and even raising estrogen, but that will not be the case with TestoPRO™. The two ingredients that raise free testosterone will help support healthy libido, and we have also included an ingredient to modulate your estrogen levels, it is called Indole-3-Carbinol. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects iincluding anti-oxidant and the reason we included it in our formula - estrogen modulation.

Now, none of these ingredients do much good if they aren't active in your system long enough to reap the desired effects, so we have included two ingredients that help with increasing the bio-availability and maybe even increasing the amount of time these substances are active in your body. These two ingredients are quercetin, and Bioperine®.

Quercetin helps with the bioavailability of the product you are taking.

Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

TestoPRO™ FAQ

Q. So what exactly is TestoPRO™?

A. TestoPRO™ is the culmination of several ingredients, suggested by science to be beneficial in raising testosterone (Testofen™, and Divanil ™), naturally, as well as other ingredients suggested by science to promote positive estrogen modulation towards the beneficial metabolites (Indole-3-Carbinol). And finally, two ingredients that have been suggested to aid in the absorption and bioavailabity of the package as a whole (Quercetin, Bioperine®).

Q. What is so good about Testofen™?

A. Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form).

Q. What is so good about Divanil™?

A. Divanil™ is a compound tried, tested and scientifically suggested to enhance free testosterone, and by adding in Divanil™, much more testosterone is free in your system, and you can reap its positive effects.

Q. TestoPRO™ contains something called Indole-3-Carbinol. What does this do?

A. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, including anti-oxidant and the reason we included it in our formula - estrogen modulation.

Q. So how does Bioperine® fit into the formula?

A. Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®.

This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Q. And quercetin?

A. Quercetin has been suggested to increase bioavailability.

Q. Excellent. So what are the dosing recommendations?

A. Two caps per serving, 2 times per day.

Q. Spaced out, or all at once?

A. Space them out. One in the AM, one in the PM.

Q. How long does a bottle last?

A. One month at recommended dosing.

Q. How long can I use it for?

A. We recommend four to eight week cycles.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ lose effectiveness over time?

A. We have no reason to expect so. However, we still recommend no longer than 8 week cycles to keep maximum product efficacy.

Q. Does TestoPRO™ cause HPTA shutdown?

A. No, it is non-hormonal anabolic. It may even aid in HPTA function.

Q. Does it matter if taken with or without food?

A. No.

Q. Will I gain strength?

A. Assuming your diet and training are correct, yes.

Q. Do you think TestoPRO™ would be strong enough to retain muscle while cutting?

A. Study results suggest significant reduction in skin fold thickness, indicating fat loss, while not losing weight.

Q. Since SHBG binds estrogen as well as androgens, will there be estrogen related issues?

A. That would be very unlikely. That is why we included the aforementioned Indole-3-Carbinol.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ give me acne?

A. It is possible for those who are susceptible. Any effective testosterone booster will result in the increased chance of acne.

Q. I have noticed some cool vascularity using TestoPRO™. What is causing this?

A. That is most likely the positive effects of Divanil™ on nitric oxide synthesis. Just another positive effect.

Q. I have a medical condition. Will TestoPRO™ cause problems with any medication I am taking?

A. Always consult your doctor before using any new products

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Dosing- 2 tabs twice per day AM-PM.

Diet- Bulking with average intake of 4000k calories/ 300g protein/ 500g carbs

Water Intake-
1 gallon per day

Supplements- Testopro/Glycobol/Protein Shakes/Creatine/ No-Xplode

Training Split- 5 days on 2 off focus on 1 body part per day with heavy weight 6-10 rep range

Current Stats- Age 31, 201lbs, 3 serious years training

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
(WEEK 1)

Ok i did'nt log first week sence i've ran alot of these test boosters and have never noticed anything significant to log when it came to strength/weight/aggresion increases. I started my dosing last Monday at 2 tabs when I woke then another 2 before bed. After the first few days I actually had a slight increase in libido sence my girl commented on it or i may have never noticed so the stuff is already starting its magic..lol

Goals:

As always its to put on as mush mass in the shortest amount of time. Im current weight is at 202 and would be very excited to hit 210. With my current diet i see at least 5lbs with the use of Testopro but at end of week 2 i will up all the macro numbers to sumtn rediculous and see if i can hold all this food down.lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Week 2
Monday

Chest:
Incline Bench 135x10, 135x10, 185x8, 205x6, 215x5

Decline Bench 135x10, 205x10, 225x7, 240x7

Incline Flys 25x10, 30x10, 35x10 35x10

Dips weighted 25lbs- 10/10/10/10

Im trying to keep my workouts the same as last week to see if I could notice any changes but as of today I really did'nt feel any strength changes. My body started failing at exact weights. I did feel increase in my stamina though i was only taking 1min or less breaks in between sets and i have to say my aggression was really what was driving this speed. My body kept telling my mind "im ready lets go". lol As for my weight im actually up 2lbs Im guessing this is from water sence my intake has went up for this cycle.

Strength 5/10 : On par with last week
Aggression 8/10 "Way above last week
Stamina 7/10: I even through some abs in today for the heck of it
Libido 7/10: Def. change sence last week.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2
Tuesday

Back
Wide Grip Pull-ups: 10/10/10/10
Narrow Grip: 10/101/10/10
Lat Pull Down: 100,120,150,160x10
Low Cable Row: 100,120,150,150x10
Up-Right Row BB: 100X10, 125x8, 135x8
StR8t arm Pull down: 100,120,130x10

Todays Back workout out shined last weeks in volume but still on par with strength and amout of weight being moved. Im feeling really aggresive and ready to hit the weights something that was def lacking last week when i could'nt wait to be done. Im still waiting on the strenth gains but Im really enjoying being able to still feel motivated without taking a pre-workout sup which i forgot to bring today but the Testopro had my back ..lol

My most improved exercise today has to be body pull ups last week i was quiting at 8 and this week 10 seemed easy i might have went more if i was'nt trying to hit a certain number of sets.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice log. judging by how much my appetite has increased you shouldn't have any problem upping cals. im with you on the endurance, it has improved significantly.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, another TestoPRO log!

In bro :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
nice log. judging by how much my appetite has increased you shouldn't have any problem upping cals. im with you on the endurance, it has improved significantly.
Yeah everyday i seem hungry'r than last. My cal's are def gonna go up to some crazy numbers. Thanks for joining!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am also going to be watching your review of TestoPro because I am on my second
bottle of Glycobol and I am going to give my review when I finish my second jar.
Glycobol was my first Anabolic Innovations supplement that I tried and so far it's pretty
good so thats why I am very interested in your reveiw on TestoPro. I had followed your
reveiw of Glycobol and I had learned a few things on how to dose it when you first started using it. Good luck with the TestoPro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah everyday i seem hungry'r than last. My cal's are def gonna go up to some crazy numbers. Thanks for joining!
my pleasure, your log is very professional-nice going so far. btw-my appetite got out of control for awhile, i seem to be getting a handle on it now. it seemed i could eat and eat and never get full.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I am also going to be watching your review of TestoPro because I am on my second
bottle of Glycobol and I am going to give my review when I finish my second jar.
Glycobol was my first Anabolic Innovations supplement that I tried and so far it's pretty
good so thats why I am very interested in your reveiw on TestoPro. I had followed your
reveiw of Glycobol and I had learned a few things on how to dose it when you first started using it. Good luck with the TestoPro.
Yeah it took me a while to figure out exactly what was the best way to dose the Glyco but after tweaking it for my self it seemed to make a difference. Thanks for joining my log buddy

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
my pleasure, your log is very professional-nice going so far. btw-my appetite got out of control for awhile, i seem to be getting a handle on it now. it seemed i could eat and eat and never get full.
Appreciate the compliment on the log! I put the thread in the AI section to cut down on the random stuff that usually pops up. If your like me you hate reading through 20 pages of a log to find out one thing. Id like to put more stuff up about diet while on testopro but my diet wont work for everyone so i keep it to my self but am willing to share if someone asks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the compliment on the log! I put the thread in the AI section to cut down on the random stuff that usually pops up. If your like me you hate reading through 20 pages of a log to find out one thing. Id like to put more stuff up about diet while on testopro but my diet wont work for everyone so i keep it to my self but am willing to share if someone asks.
i like the other logs too, but nice to see a 'clean' log.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 2
Wed.

Leg ext- 100,120,150x10
Smith Sqauts- 135,155,175x10 225x5
40degree press 225x3x10
Reverse Leg curls 80,90,100x3

Work out was kinda lack luster today did'nt really feel the drive to do it till about 3/4 way through workout was kinda a let down but, it seems leg day always beats my mind before my body. I notice a great pump today and i never get a leg pump it was almost weird cause i hav'nt felt to many in a while sence my back surgery.

My weight today is back down 2 201lbs but all my muscles are lookn alot fuller and i look like i way alot more than when i started.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking lean and mean JohnJ...alot of good things happening on AM with TestoPro.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WEEK 2
Wed.

Leg ext- 100,120,150x10
Smith Sqauts- 135,155,175x10 225x5
40degree press 225x3x10
Reverse Leg curls 80,90,100x3

Work out was kinda lack luster today did'nt really feel the drive to do it till about 3/4 way through workout was kinda a let down but, it seems leg day always beats my mind before my body. I notice a great pump today and i never get a leg pump it was almost weird cause i hav'nt felt to many in a while sence my back surgery.

My weight today is back down 2 201lbs but all my muscles are lookn alot fuller and i look like i way alot more than when i started.
Leg day is always harder for me to get motivated. Nice that the muscles are looking harder.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Looking lean and mean JohnJ...alot of good things happening on AM with TestoPro.
Thanks man i just wish i was'nt so lean, shoot im to the point ill take fat weight to get that bulky look even over the summer at 215lbs everyone said man your lean..lol My bodyfat wont go over 9% no matter what i shove in my mouth.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Leg day is always harder for me to get motivated. Nice that the muscles are looking harder.
I use to procrastinate so much i would miss it all together by putting it on wends i make sure i get that dreaded leg day in now..lol As for the hardness im really liking this stuff i was looking in mirror after workout and thoughT dang..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Week 2
Thur

db curls- 25,35,40x10
db hammer curls-25,30,35x10
bb curls 95x10 100x8 105x7 Kinda caught my self swinging at end
21's 60lbx3 sets

tri overhead -ext 80,85,90 x10
db tri ext- 25lbx3sets of 10
scull cru-70,80,90lbx10
Dips 3x10

Today i was feeling like a caged animal who was set free..lol I hit the weights hard and fast my stamina was crazy and my strength compared to last week was alot higher. Today is the first actuall day i can say that sence starting the cycle. My numbers of weight moved was'nt way up but i could tell a major difference. Im getting more and more aggresive and im loving it I hav'nt taken the no-xplode for 3 days now really hav'nt felt like i needed the extra push.

Weight today was 200lbs back down to were i started at last week. Im kinda surprised by this cause my cal intake has been higher and water intake actually lil higher. Hopefully it comes back..lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man i just wish i was'nt so lean, shoot im to the point ill take fat weight to get that bulky look even over the summer at 215lbs everyone said man your lean..lol My bodyfat wont go over 9% no matter what i shove in my mouth.
I wish that was my case. I have to work hard at staying lean. It could be an age thing too. Eat like a 300lb'er!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of curiosity, will you plz PM me your current results along with any pros and cons thus far? Thanks in advnace :thumbsup:

The increase in appetite seems to be pretty common in some of our products, IE, Stoked, Glycobol, and now TestoPRO. I can attest to the Stoked and Glycobol myself.

Yeah it took me a while to figure out exactly what was the best way to dose the Glyco but after tweaking it for my self it seemed to make a difference. Thanks for joining my log buddy
What did you figure out works best for you? It seems that a lot of people have found that variations that work best for them. I found my best results have come when I dose my Glycobol based on the amount of carbs I'm that will be consumed as opposed to an arbitrary dosing scheme.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am curious what dosing you found worked best for you. for me taking 2 glycobol/2testopro first thing upon waking, waiting 30 minutes, eating a bowl of oatmeal and working out 20-30 minutes later was fantastic.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am curious what dosing you found worked best for you. for me taking 2 glycobol/2testopro first thing upon waking, waiting 30 minutes, eating a bowl of oatmeal and working out 20-30 minutes later was fantastic.
That sounds like a perfect way to dose it.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a perfect way to dose it.:)
well it worked good enough for me to buy another bottle of glycobol. best endorsement i can give it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well it worked good enough for me to buy another bottle of glycobol. best endorsement i can give it.
I could not agree more a happy customer is the very best endorsement. Thank you for the purchase and kind words.:)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
As for dosing of the testopro im sticking with bottle cause with test boosters you cant go wrong with 2 split doeses 8 hours apart. Now when it came to the Glco that was a whole other story i went through a bottle and was about to chalk it up to being a non-responder due to the fact i was following dosing protocol on bottle and i was'nt seeing nothing in the sence of positive effects.

I woke up one day and had 2 bottles of this stuff still laying around and said to myself alot of people are seeing positive results im doing sumtn wrong so i changed my dosing to this:

I added more complex carbs before dosing
I waited 30-45 mins after taking dose to carb up
if meal was small i only went with one and if meal was carb crazy i would eat 2 30mins prior then 1 directly after
During my workout while i sipped on torrent/purple wrath i would take another one.

After a week of this i finally started feeling the product work and that was only a few weeks ago so ill have to wait till bottle is gone before i can post up a over-all review . I was'nt concerned about loosing bf% my main goal while using it was to shuttle these carbs str8t to muscle during my bulk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As for dosing of the testopro im sticking with bottle cause with test boosters you cant go wrong with 2 split doeses 8 hours apart. Now when it came to the Glco that was a whole other story i went through a bottle and was about to chalk it up to being a non-responder due to the fact i was following dosing protocol on bottle and i was'nt seeing nothing in the sence of positive effects.

I woke up one day and had 2 bottles of this stuff still laying around and said to myself alot of people are seeing positive results im doing sumtn wrong so i changed my dosing to this:

I added more complex carbs before dosing
I waited 30-45 mins after taking dose to carb up
if meal was small i only went with one and if meal was carb crazy i would eat 2 30mins prior then 1 directly after
During my workout while i sipped on torrent/purple wrath i would take another one.

After a week of this i finally started feeling the product work and that was only a few weeks ago so ill have to wait till bottle is gone before i can post up a over-all review . I was'nt concerned about loosing bf% my main goal while using it was to shuttle these carbs str8t to muscle during my bulk.
nice review. for me i gained almost 20 pounds in first month of trt, so i needed to cut bf. it seems like a very versatile supplement.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I wish that was my case. I have to work hard at staying lean. It could be an age thing too. Eat like a 300lb'er!!
Im was hoping my metabolism would have slow down already im 31 and its still going like a teenager. Ive lived my whole life as the skinny guy and even now Im 40lbs heavyer than i was in highschool and thought this would be my idea weight but after reaching this im still hungry to look like a bulky meat head..LOL Maybe one day

Any tips on putting more weight on Im open to ideas. And remember i dont care if its fat/muscle i jus want weight i can cut unbeleivable. I was at 216 july 15 and needed to be at 195 by aug3 and did it with ease it almost seemed effortless without loosing muscle mass

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
no problem man......

I am curious to how this stuff works on strength and mood more than anything.

I will be watching, :)
As for mood i feel up beat but no major difference yet its not like the feeling you get from a anabolic ph/as but, good all in the same. The strength is finally coming im really starting to feel it so watch for the weights to go today..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
nice review. for me i gained almost 20 pounds in first month of trt, so i needed to cut bf. it seems like a very versatile supplement.
I wish i could gain 20lbs lol.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Does'nt AI have a product out there called GRUB which helps you to stimulate appetite I need that right now so i could eat more.lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im was hoping my metabolism would have slow down already im 31 and its still going like a teenager. Ive lived my whole life as the skinny guy and even now Im 40lbs heavyer than i was in highschool and thought this would be my idea weight but after reaching this im still hungry to look like a bulky meat head..LOL Maybe one day

Any tips on putting more weight on Im open to ideas. And remember i dont care if its fat/muscle i jus want weight i can cut unbeleivable. I was at 216 july 15 and needed to be at 195 by aug3 and did it with ease it almost seemed effortless without loosing muscle mass
i gain weight every time i pass by a krispy kreme.:burger:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No secrets bubba...you are what you eat! Eat big!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
WEEK2
Friday

BBshoulder press 105x10,135x10,155x8,175x4
shrugs 135x20 225x20
side lateral- 25,30,35x10
front raises- 20,25,30x10
bb upright row 80/90/105x10

Work out was great today! My stamina was unreal crazy i went front set to set with ease and felt pumped. Testopro has sum awesome endurance raising capabilities its took my training to a nutta level this week. When i finished all my exercises i was ready to do more but time constraints inhibited that idea...Like always. The strength still has'nt kicked in fully. I feel sumtn extra but im still feeling stronger than last week so i cant complain.

Weight today was 199.5. Im hoping this aspect picks up a lil in the next 2 weeks

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
END OF WEEK 2 REVIEW

Strength: 4/10 Still waiting for this to be kicked up a notch!
Aggression :8/10 Above average
Stamina 10/10: One word CRAZY!
Libido 7/10: About the same as Monday

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does'nt AI have a product out there called GRUB which helps you to stimulate appetite I need that right now so i could eat more.lol
Yes it is called Grub On it is sold here at Nutra.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
END OF WEEK 2 REVIEW

Strength: 4/10 Still waiting for this to be kicked up a notch!
Aggression :8/10 Above average
Stamina 10/10: One word CRAZY!
Libido 7/10: About the same as Monday
stamina is my biggest result so far too, but strength was very good today. kinda surprised you only gave libido a 7 though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JohnJ, are you using Glycobol now as well?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
stamina is my biggest result so far too, but strength was very good today. kinda surprised you only gave libido a 7 though.
Yeah the stamina aspect is crazy is'nt it it almost feels like a stim at times. My libido has been so so....Which let me tell ya my girl does'nt like..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
JohnJ, are you using Glycobol now as well?
Yeah just twice a day ...Before my morning carb meal then again during my workout. Sometimes i eat 2 before dinner but last few days i keep forgeting. I keeep setting down at the dinner table going damn I forgot again..lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the stamina aspect is crazy is'nt it it almost feels like a stim at times. My libido has been so so....Which let me tell ya my girl does'nt like..lol
well johnj, i gotta tel ya, if libido isn't improved by now you may just be outta luck there. sorry bout your luck because my wife doesn't like it because i am too damned horny.lol can't win for losing.:eek:uttahere: gotta go think i got a chance on being lucky right now. later.:eek:uttahere:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well johnj, i gotta tel ya, if libido isn't improved by now you may just be outta luck there. sorry bout your luck because my wife doesn't like it because i am too damned horny.lol can't win for losing.:eek:uttahere: gotta go think i got a chance on being lucky right now. later.:eek:uttahere:
LMAO!!!!