Anabolic Innovations Presents: GLYCOBOL

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations Presents:

Glycobol™

* Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.
* Encourages fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
* Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.
* Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity.
* Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.
* Increases muscle protein synthesis and inhibits breakdown.
* Controls blood sugar and maximizes nutrient utilization.
* Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
* Strong anti-oxidant protects liver, lipid and cardio health.

Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by it’s ability to mimic and boost insulin. On it’s own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol could be combined with any of the commercially available androgens to optimize and exaggerate gains by it’s essential synergistic contribution.

Insulin also interacts synergistically with GH, IGF and thyroid hormones to compound growth effects, even when these endocrine co-factors are only present at average physiological levels. Therefore, Glycobol can be used to achieve impressive natural muscle gains and body recomposition as an effective stand-alone agent too.

You asked for something Innovative, now you’ve got it!

Glycobol Blend:

Sodium R-Lipoate (Na-r-ALA)
ALA is naturally produced in the body as a mitochondrial enzyme cofactor. It is important to aerobic metabolism. ALA has been shown to increase cellular uptake of glucose to cell membranes by recruiting the glucose transporter GLUT4. ALA improves skeletal muscle glucose transport, resulting in desirable blood glucose disposal and increased muscle glycogen concentrations. (1) Studies also indicate that in muscle, ALA is a potent anti-oxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance. (2) The ALA used in this formula is chemically stabilized and of the highest quality. It’s the most active isomer and the highest potency salt commercially available. ALA is an invaluable addition that offers a multitude of benefits plus countless extras for any serious athlete.

Bottom Line: Best way to describe this effect is that it almost adds a filter to the muscle fibers; Taking in what it needs to prepare for growth.

Trigonella Seed isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
Fenugreek has been successfully applied for thousands of years to improve health. It corrects blood sugar problems and improves cholesterol scores. Modern research also shows that it improves endurance and lowers blood lactate concentrations dramatically. Treatment with fenugreek seed can also significantly decreases fat accumulation. These results suggest that this improvement in endurance and reduction in body fat is caused by an increase in the utilization of fatty acids as an energy source. (3) Fenugreek supplements high in 4-HIL have also been demonstrated to increase post-exercise glycogen resynthesis in athletes, which promotes rapid recovery and helps prevent training fatigue. (4) The visible results of this glycogenic effect are big, pumped muscles that look extremely full and vascular.

Bottom Line: Helps you use fatty acids as an energy source, rather than store them as Fat!

Phellodendron extract (standardized to 90% berberine)
Phellodendron is one of the highly valued traditional Chinese herbs, used medicinally to treat a variety of health conditions. It is reported that some subjects show improved strength, lower blood pressure, and lower blood sugar in response to Phellodendron isolates. Laboratory studies suggest that one of these alkaloidal isolates called berberine may accomplish these benefits by enhancing insulin production. (5) There are also many studies that suggest berberine can reduce total serum cholesterol, dangerous LDL-cholesterol, and unhealthy triglycerides, which would obviously contribute greatly to increased athletic performance and good over-all health. (6) Improved health and increased physical performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains in the gym.

Bottom Line: Increased performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains.

Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids)
Cinnamon is a common spice used all over the world, but it’s not commonly known that the spice has significant therapeutic value. Cinnamon contains the element chromium, which is needed for proper glucose metabolism, and also compounds called flavonoids. Flavinoids are potent anti-oxidants which are known to provide protection against cancer and heart disease. The specific flavonoids found in cinnamon bark are shown to stimulate glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis similar to insulin. These flavonoids may activate receptors by direct insulin mimicking action, or indirect insulin potentiation, or both. (7) Studies also show that cinnamon improves lipid profiles for some subjects. (8) If you train consistently and have a healthy diet, your big muscular improvements from this powerful little cinnamon extract might surprise you.

Bottom Line: Insulin is very anabolic, so the insulin boosting action of cinnamon extract will be bigger, stronger muscles.

Bis(Maltolato)Oxovanadium (BMOV)
BMOV is an organic form of the mineral vanadium. Although elemental vanadium and inorganic salts of vanadium show significant biological potential, it has a poor therapeutic index due to low gastrointestinal absorbance. BMOV is recognized as safer, more absorbable, and able to deliver a therapeutic effect up to 50% greater than the inorganic forms. (9) Vanadium is one of the rare microelements that can promote a profound boost in endurance and strongly support anabolism. BMOV can give muscles a hardness like you have never experience before. The form of vanadium used in this formula is one of the very best you can find, if not the best.

*Bottom Line: Makes your Muscle harder than ever, increases vascularity!

(1) The antihyperglycemic drug alpha-lipoic acid stimulates glucose uptake via both GLUT4 translocation and GLUT4 activation: potential role of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase in GLUT4 activation.; Konrad D, Somwar R, Sweeney G, Yaworsky K, Hayashi M, Ramlal T, Klip A.; Diabetes. 2001 Jun;50(6):1464-71.

(2) Protection against oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance in rat L6 muscle cells by mircomolar concentrations of alpha-lipoic acid.; Maddux BA, See W, Lawrence JC Jr, Goldfine AL, Goldfine ID, Evans JL.; Diabetes. 2001 Feb;50(2):404-10.

(3) Effects of Fenugreek Seeds (Trigonella foenum greaecum) Extract on Endurance Capacity in Mice.; Mayumi Ikeuchi, et al; Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology; Vol. 52 (2006), No.4 pp.287-292.

(4) The addition of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) to glucose feeding increases muscle glycogen resynthesis after exercise.; Ruby BC, Gaskill SE, Slivka D, Harger SG.; Amino Acids. 2005 Feb;28(1):71-6.

(5) Therapeutic effect of berberine on 60 patients with non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus and experimental research; Ni Yanxia, et al.; Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine 1995; 1(2); 91-95.

(6) Berberine is a novel cholesterol-lowering drug working through a unique mechanism distinct from statins; Kong Weijia, et al.; Nature Medicine 2004; 10(12): 1344-1351.

(7) Isolation and characterization of polyphenol type-A polymers from cinnamon with insulin-like biological activity.; Anderson RA, Broadhurst CL, Polansky MM, Schmidt WF, Khan A, Flanagan VP, Schoene NW, Graves DJ.;
J Agric Food Chem. 2004 Jan 14;52(1):65-70.

(8) Cinnamon extract and polyphenols affect the expression of tristetraprolin, insulin receptor, and glucose transporter 4 in mouse 3T3-L1 adipocytes.; Cao H, Polansky MM, Anderson RA.; Arch Biochem Biophys. 2007 Mar 15;459(2):214-22. Epub 2007 Jan 25.

(9) Trace elements in nutrition.; Dreosti IE.; Med J Aust., 1980 August 9;2(3):117-23.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glycobol is on presale now at Nutraplanet, and along with it you get a weeks supply of STOKED! and a FREE TSHIRT!!!

All questions reguarding Glycobol may be presented here.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
Glycobol is on presale now at Nutraplanet, and along with it you get a weeks supply of STOKED! and a FREE TSHIRT!!!

All questions reguarding Glycobol may be presented here.
sweet! looks like a solid product

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To see the full discussion on the Muscle Gainer, check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/120985-new-muscle-gainer.html .
Yes, it could preserve a lot of muscle on a cut, keeping you full and hard even with reduced cals. I think the greatest beauty of it will be in lean bulking though. This product is designed so that you can eat like your bulking and still partition strategically to muscle, preventing excess fat accumulation. One beta I spoke with said he was leaning out actually, not surprised.
Thank you for the kind words, I hope you've been enjoying the betas! BTW, those betas are the watered down version, the commercial product will be about 50% stronger. :cool:
Its a great product, its glycogen retaining properties are quite impressive, strength gains are slow but steady, and one gets the most insane pumps off this stuff. This product gets an A, and not because I am rep for AI but because I loved my experience with it, you will enjoy it Trauma; I guarentee that.
1) Is the insulinomimetic MOA fairly elucidated? I'm just wondering about the science behind the formula and how much of it will be translated into a writeup. Not a fan of the "the evidence is here in these obscure studies in another language from 40 years ago" routine. But I know you, and AI, don't do that kinda thang.

2) How does this differ from other insulinomimetics? Stronger? More preference for striated muscle? If so, how?

3) What does dosing look like? Is it centered around meals (short half life) or can it be dosed less frequently (longer half life)?

4) Is preferential glucose disposal in striated muscle dependent upon the amount of existing glucose depletion? IE will this work better to shuttle glucose to muscle after a workout or after an overnight fast as opposed to late at night? (I assume the answer to this is yes)

5) You mention that this product will cost AI alot to source. Any idea on how much an effective 30 day dose will cost? I know this isn't your area of expertise, but just figured I'd ask.

6) You also mentioned other effects of this product, such as an improvement in cholesterol and it being an anti-oxidant. Does it do these things through other known mechanisms? Sounding like some sort of plant sterol for the cholesterol effects?

7) Is anything in this synthetic? Or is it naturally derived? Is there something in this that has not made an appearance in any other product yet?
Enigma! Man, that more than a couple!

1) Yes, very solid. Except for that esoteric herb that comes from the Tibetan mountain tops, where the pygmies dwell and stuff. (j/k) :)

2) Likely less gastro sides, more efficient synergism of ingredients, more potent cap/cap I suspect, and a number of additional benefits that cover extra bases specifically pertinent to other possible things occurring simultaneously, if you know what I might be saying.

3) Yes, biphasic for longer t1/2. A punctuated initial effect, and a long-term 'even if you skip a dose' effect. 1-4x daily as desired, or just surrounding meals in a tactical fashion.

4) It works well with post-w/o carbs, but both options are covered to make it as versatile yet fool-proof as possible. And yes, muscle is the preferential target as demonstration by prejudice against fat accumulation, even to the point of reversed/fat loss.

5) No idea.

6) It contains some sterols that likely contribute to these effects, yes, but that's not the primary.

7) These are all known and previously marketed naturally occurring compounds. However, this particular combination of ingredients, the potency of extracts, plus the amounts and ratios of quality, key ingredients is unprecedented to my knowledge.
For anyone that has checked in my current log, knows I am bulking and have gained at least 7 lbs. I also beta tested this and I am at least as lean or maybe leaner than when I started and I contribute this to the glycobol. I think you guys will be very happy with this product, and like Crowler said, it works for cutting or bulking like in my case.
The tightness and fullness of the muscles is cool too!
Agreed, I sweat for nothing off this stuff, my muscles were super full and tight. I had to use a towel to dry my face during workouts because the perspiration was strong. My arms abs, and legs were super-toned, great stuff.:dl:
Yes! Glad you mentioned that EZ. You can exploit low blood sugar for super GH boosting. Glycobol + fasting + a GH booster (arginine, l-dopa, etc..) can give a potent GH releasing response. Especially right before bed, it helps you sleep better too. :) I've also done it first thing in the AM and even before workouts.
Not per say, but it's got some high potency anti-oxidants in it for sure, plus the improvement in lipids and lower blood glucose can't hurt at all. High glucose levels are the real culprit in diabetes related disease. Refined sugar might be the number 1 killer in America, but of course you'll never see candy being banned from 8 year olds. They'd form a military style special interest lobby and invade Washington! j/k

So yeah, it should definitely be "healthy" in general, healing and extending.
Directions:

To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 – 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.

When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 – 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 – 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal.
Nobody told you about the Tibetan pygmies, huh?
:D J/K

Yes sir, what you see is what you get with this product. Nothing fancy, but well formulated with quality ingredients. I think most people will find it not just effective, but surprisingly effective, and versatile too.

I also concur with Crowler about the cutting potential. I've been skipping lunch a lot lately, yet my muscle density and hardness is notably better than when I'm carb loading without Glycobol. The stuff works.

tattoopierced1

What is a typical length that one would need to run it for optimal results? 4 weeks, 6 weeks, longer?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You definitely will see results with one bottle which is 4 weeks. But if you go for 2 months the results will keep going.

Green Lantern

Banned
Awards
This product looks SICK! (sick in a good way, no doubt)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Definitely getting me some GBol! Excellent profile.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is going to becoime a staple for me YEAR ROUND!!!! great anti O capacity blood sugar and cholesterol control!!! cant go wrong IMO

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Agreed fool. I was planning on just maintaining and staying on a very lean diet through the summer. But with Gbol I will probably get back on a bulking type diet. Yay for carbs lol.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
best dieting scheme on this product? i currently eat carbs pre and post(shake) and post meal 1-2 hours later. carbs extremely limited after that. will that work or more carbs needed with this? oh yeah and ill be ordering as soon as nutra is open in the am.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
best dieting scheme on this product? i currently eat carbs pre and post(shake) and post meal 1-2 hours later. carbs extremely limited after that. will that work or more carbs needed with this? oh yeah and ill be ordering as soon as nutra is open in the am.
25mg of carbs is sufficient with each dosage of glycobal, this will also be a staple of mine, this product stacks well with agmatine, natural form of l-dopa, and and waxy maize. This product definitely offers many benefits to one's goals, I personally love the fact that one can lean bulk. I never gain fat even on a bulk, that is why a bulk for me is usually 1-2lbs a month, but of REAL LBM, which takes me a course of 4-6 months, with glycobal it will be a different case of course.

Cerberus

Awards
How does this compare to Anabolic Pump from USPLabs?

Both claim the world, and I've used Anabolic Pump, and it did jack for me. :(

Hope this could/will be different.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill be using it on a recomp, depending on the carbs ill eat ill either take the first pill 15 minutes before the meal and then mid way through, or 1 at the first bit and one at the last bit of the meal,

i would take 1 pill per approx 50g low glycemic or 25 high glycemic, just my personal preference. seemed to work the best that way for me.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Looks very interesting.

:veryhappy:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ill be using it on a recomp, depending on the carbs ill eat ill either take the first pill 15 minutes before the meal and then mid way through, or 1 at the first bit and one at the last bit of the meal,

i would take 1 pill per approx 50g low glycemic or 25 high glycemic, just my personal preference. seemed to work the best that way for me.
Any logs or user feedback on it yet?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any logs or user feedback on it yet?
no logs, however i did beta test it!!! definetly exceeded my expectations. ive been using bulk Pslin before it and then i started beta testing a bunch of glycobol. heres my feedback....

#1) i took my first dose after breakfast v(because i am bulking). it was high in fat (coconut milk) and carbs (rice-jasmine). i was actually pretty tired up until my next meal however i didnt have a bloated feeling or distended stomach like i usually have (maybe because i didnt drink much water with it so the rice didnt expand in my stomach and i only had half the rice i normally do).
#2) this meal was egg noodles and pork chop and carrots. I decided to kind of play with the dose for bulking because of how i felt in the morning and i went pretty well. I took first cap 15 min before the meal (or ingestions of carb) and the second cap immediatly finishing the meal. I actually feel pretty good right bout now, no bloat, not tired, and not extremely full. i didnt feel my bloodsugar rise/crash at all. i personally feel that this may be the way to take it while bulking or cutting.

Ok day 2 Meal 1 was 2 packet cream of wheat d0 g whey and 2 tablespoon evoo. That was at around 7 ish. I was hungry by 8 45 but couldn't eat till 11. All in all I'm not usually hungry that fast.

Meal I had for the last 2 pills of the day was chinese buffet ( I ate whatever but had tons of carbs) I didn't have a choice as to where to eat and there wasn't really anything healthy (girlfriends aunt passed away so I went with family to the buffet). I finished buffet bout an hour ago. I don't feel bloated and my stomach isn't distended AT all. This is great news for me because I indulge like this 2-3 times a week when bulking. I'm also not as tired as you would think after eating all that food. Definetly a good mix of stuff.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

I haven't used AP so I am sorry I couldn't compare.

Could you please link me to where we claimed the world or anything close to it?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't used AP so I am sorry I couldn't compare.

Could you please link me to where we claimed the world or anything close to it?
Ceberus....

both products are unique.. they differ by the ingerdients which is what makes glycobol SOO strong. and along with it helping control blood sugar, it helps with cholesterol, and it is a GREAT antioxident

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I also have never used AP but how was your diet on it. Alot of the benefits of these products is taking them with the right amout of complex carbs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also have never used AP but how was your diet on it. Alot of the benefits of these products is taking them with the right amout of complex carbs.
Great post! Products like Glycobol and Anabolic Pump require experimentation to determine the best pre-carbohydrate-intake timing, as well as the carbohydrate type and amount that would work best for each users.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ceberus....

both products are unique.. they differ by the ingerdients which is what makes glycobol SOO strong. and along with it helping control blood sugar, it helps with cholesterol, and it is a GREAT antioxident
I agree both products are unique, not only because of their specific matrices of ingredients, but also because these different blends permit them to exploit somewhat different approaches to optimizing glucose disposal, improving cellular insulin sensitivity, and regulating lipid metabolism. They are both also SOO strong in their different ways. :D

I admire the selection of ingredients in Glycobol, by the way. As a matter of fact I suggested a similar product to a sponsor company here at AnabolicMinds in May 2008, before I started to rep for USPLabs. Fortunately or unfortunately, the company had a lot on its plate at the time, and so could not formulate the product. I compared my proposed formula a few days ago with Glycobol, and saw interesting similarities. In particular, my suggestion included:

Steroidal Saponins (from pre-fermented Fenugreek)
4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine (extracted from pre-fermented Fenugreek)
Vanadyl Sulfate
Methyl-Hydroxy-Chalcone Polymers MHCP (Cinnamon Extract)
Charantin (Bitter-Melon Extract)

Plus another three or four compounds.

So, it is probably clearer now why I consider Glycobol a great product!

Anabolic Pump is, too, by the way! ;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree both products are unique, not only because of their specific matrices of ingredients, but also because these different blends permit them to exploit somewhat different approaches to optimizing glucose disposal, improving cellular insulin sensitivity, and regulating lipid metabolism. They are both also SOO strong in their different ways. :D

I admire the selection of ingredients in Glycobol, by the way. As a matter of fact I suggested a similar product to a sponsor company here at AnabolicMinds in May 2008, before I started to rep for USPLabs. Fortunately or unfortunately, the company had a lot on its plate at the time, and so could not formulate the product. I compared my proposed formula a few days ago with Glycobol, and saw interesting similarities. In particular, my suggestion included:

Steroidal Saponins (from pre-fermented Fenugreek)
4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine (extracted from pre-fermented Fenugreek)
Vanadyl Sulfate
Methyl-Hydroxy-Chalcone Polymers MHCP (Cinnamon Extract)
Charantin (Bitter-Melon Extract)

Plus another three or four compounds.

So, it is probably clearer now why I consider Glycobol a great product!

Anabolic Pump is, too, by the way! ;)
gylcobol and pslin will work extremely well together!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, would be great for a bulk phase, though one may need a priobotic. I also beta-tested, this product does contain adaptogenic properties which is why Crazy felt sleepy after his first dosage. Again, I can not stress what great factors glycobal provides through glycogen retention, awesome muscle hardness, leanness, and vascularity. I am behind this product 100%, try it I guarantee satisfaction of what it says it does.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sleepyness coulda been from the amount of sex I had before breakfast too hhaha

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea man and I'm no pussy when it comes to all you can eat and this really helped. 15 min before you eat if high glycemic and at the start of the meal if low glycemic

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
no logs, however i did beta test it!!! definetly exceeded my expectations. ive been using bulk Pslin before it and then i started beta testing a bunch of glycobol. heres my feedback....

#1) i took my first dose after breakfast v(because i am bulking). it was high in fat (coconut milk) and carbs (rice-jasmine). i was actually pretty tired up until my next meal however i didnt have a bloated feeling or distended stomach like i usually have (maybe because i didnt drink much water with it so the rice didnt expand in my stomach and i only had half the rice i normally do).
#2) this meal was egg noodles and pork chop and carrots. I decided to kind of play with the dose for bulking because of how i felt in the morning and i went pretty well. I took first cap 15 min before the meal (or ingestions of carb) and the second cap immediatly finishing the meal. I actually feel pretty good right bout now, no bloat, not tired, and not extremely full. i didnt feel my bloodsugar rise/crash at all. i personally feel that this may be the way to take it while bulking or cutting.

Ok day 2 Meal 1 was 2 packet cream of wheat d0 g whey and 2 tablespoon evoo. That was at around 7 ish. I was hungry by 8 45 but couldn't eat till 11. All in all I'm not usually hungry that fast.

Meal I had for the last 2 pills of the day was chinese buffet ( I ate whatever but had tons of carbs) I didn't have a choice as to where to eat and there wasn't really anything healthy (girlfriends aunt passed away so I went with family to the buffet). I finished buffet bout an hour ago. I don't feel bloated and my stomach isn't distended AT all. This is great news for me because I indulge like this 2-3 times a week when bulking. I'm also not as tired as you would think after eating all that food. Definetly a good mix of stuff.
How long have you been taking it?

What are your results thus far?

Alot of interesting posts thus far. In for the ride.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yea man and I'm no pussy when it comes to all you can eat and this really helped. 15 min before you eat if high glycemic and at the start of the meal if low glycemic

ahhhhhhhh

is there a FAQ?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted this in the other thread, so I'll just C&P it here.
Yup, I talked to Mike and I'll be running it at the end of April, when I can get my hands on it, alongside a 1-T Tren cycle after a suggestion from Dr. D that it would add a nice nutrient repartitioning effect.

There haven't been any logs yet, but I made that massive multi-quote of feedback thus far, and the next people to get their hands on it will be those that pre-order. Glycobol will be exclusive to NutraPlanet for just over a month, so you should see some feedback coming soon but I have high hopes for this product after seeing the hard work and time that went into it.

FAQs . Detailed Dosing Instructions .

After consulting with Dr.D regarding onset of effects, " [you] should be able to tell Glyco is working within 1-2 day or 3 days tops! "

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been taking it?

What are your results thus far?

Alot of interesting posts thus far. In for the ride.
Those were part of the formula testing.

That above was only 3 days on each. :)

This is NOT one of those supplements a person will take for weeks, feel nothing and be told

Hey bro just buy another bottle and run it another 4 weeks to get the results :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There will be an FAQ thread soon. But for now ask your questions here and we can take all of them add it to the FAQ

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have next to no CHO on recovery days, but a ton on lifting days (500+g). Would the benefits from running Glycobol on just lifting days be sufficient to help with recomping?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course man between the insulinomimic propperties and glucose disposal you will get great glycogen storage. Plus if taken at night(dose dependant on what you eat) you get a nice gh boost because gh is secreted in a carb free environment. And that would be great.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to be careful there. Massive CHO intake will be required to avoid any hypoglycemia-like symptoms.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Need to be careful there. Massive CHO intake will be required to avoid any hypoglycemia-like symptoms.

Agreed, messing with insulin mimicers can become a problem if one is careless, I suggest if stacking, dose at different times and start a lower dosage. I can not stress this enough, glycobal is awesome for recomp due to its glycogenic storation, very solid gains in the gym with noticeable dry gains due to the insulin stabilization and utilization factor.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I'm recomping right now and I can't tell you how excited I am to give this stuff a shot.

How long are people able to run this straight? Can you run it all year long as a staple?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm recomping right now and I can't tell you how excited I am to give this stuff a shot.

How long are people able to run this straight? Can you run it all year long as a staple?

There are only a very few things I would run year round. Creatine, fish oil and multi but that is just me. I would say that 8 weeks on followed by a break should work well.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will not be breaking because I love carbs, it depends on goals and the body's adaptation to the mechanism of the compound. I pound carbs, so I can always use insulin sensitivity.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will be using it year round. Remember there are other protective properties it has. Its not a bad idea to take a day off here and there tho like most people do. Ill be using it 4 days a week on recomp and everyday on a bulk or maintanence

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff looks pretty sweet. I look forward to seeing some logs done.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:woohoo: If you are saying what I think you are saying...You def would get a sweet ass log out of me...thats how I do :D