Anabolic Innovations Presents: GLYCOBOL

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant wait run it again !!! its one of my fav products, ill be using it with PSLIN for the ultimate recomp stack!!!!

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Yea this stuff sounds great, less fat gains on a bulk wooo

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea ill probably add some dcp and clen in there as well bc I'm crazy like that

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Availability: In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days :D
You know what, I enjoyed Nutra a lot more when it was same day shipping if you ordered before 1500. I hate waiting 1-2 days before it even leaves, then possibly another 2-5 days depending on the shipping method. :(

Anyway, I ordered a bottle to test out some time soon. :D

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
#2) this meal was egg noodles and pork chop and carrots. I decided to kind of play with the dose for bulking because of how i felt in the morning and i went pretty well. I took first cap 15 min before the meal (or ingestions of carb) and the second cap immediatly finishing the meal. I actually feel pretty good right bout now, no bloat, not tired, and not extremely full. i didnt feel my bloodsugar rise/crash at all. i personally feel that this may be the way to take it while bulking or cutting.
In that quote, you mentioned that you didn't feel that your blood sugar was effected at all. Did you actually prick and plot (test blood sugar) or was this just from what you thought? The reason I ask is because I have taken products that have been mimickers of some type and felt that my blood sugar was not effected until i actually test it pre and post which I would then find out that I was way off.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In that quote, you mentioned that you didn't feel that your blood sugar was effected at all. Did you actually prick and plot (test blood sugar) or was this just from what you thought? The reason I ask is because I have taken products that have been mimickers of some type and felt that my blood sugar was not effected until i actually test it pre and post which I would then find out that I was way off.

no i didnt actually test it HOWEVER, i do have a glucometer, im just way to lazy to use it haha i mean of course it will get higher, it will just not rise AS much. which is a great thing, plus itll fall back to baseline quicker.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what, I enjoyed Nutra a lot more when it was same day shipping if you ordered before 1500. I hate waiting 1-2 days before it even leaves, then possibly another 2-5 days depending on the shipping method. :(

Anyway, I ordered a bottle to test out some time soon. :D
Iron! :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks.

You still on cycle (injectable)? I haven't been on much so I haven't really been searching threads.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP said that they have received their order of Glycobol and are shipping orders TODAY AND TOMORROW!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well...getting orders together for tomorrow...

EDIT: Sorry, I read something incorrectly...it looks like they were packing and shipping as of Friday!!!

Just b/c it's funny:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/122842-nutraplanet-open-glycobol.html#post1914320

i think the shipping ninjas are wearing their bunny costumes today.
It looks like ALL of the Ninja Monkeys are wearing their bunny costumes.

Check out this pic of Hank right before clocking in for the day!!! :lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I keep reading the forums and finding stuff I want to try out. This is def 1 I am really interested in testing.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I've been using this for the past week.

Gotta say, it delivers on every level and ACTUALLY does what every other "nutrient shuttling" product CLAIMS to do.

This stuff rocks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Gotta say, it delivers on every level and ACTUALLY does what every other "nutrient shuttling" product CLAIMS to do.

This stuff rocks.
Agreed, I can not express how much I guarentee success with this supp, I let my home boy try a 3 day trial, and he WAS IMPRESSED. AI hit the motherload with this supp for sure, glad you are enjoying.:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im getting so antsy in pantsy! :dance:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night I was ordering it and then my internet went on the fritz so I took it as I shouldn't get it yet but it does that on a semi regular basis so maybe I should try again. I still have some PCS left so another weeks worth of STOKED would be nice plus a shirt all free with a great product.

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I guess I could've asked my question in this thread instead of making a brand new one.

My very first injectable cycle is coming up in following weeks. I will be running Sustanon 250 for 8-12 weeks. I'm thinking of taking Mass Tabs during the first few weeks of the cycle, but am still somewhat indecisive as to what oral I should take. I'm wanting something that will help increase mass and vascularity, hoping the injectable and oral will work synergistically. I'm not all that concerned about putting on fat gain because I will be using Napalm mixed with liquid Clen, and may be running DCP and Leviathan Reloaded along with Eviscerate after my cycle, which will be during PCT.

Someone has mentioned that, if the product really lives up to its claims, Glycobol would be very beneficial to an anabolic cycle. Is this true? If so, then how beneficial would it be? How would it affect my strength and weight gains? Would it be effective during a clean bulk?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I could've asked my question in this thread instead of making a brand new one.

My very first injectable cycle is coming up in following weeks. I will be running Sustanon 250 for 8-12 weeks. I'm thinking of taking Mass Tabs during the first few weeks of the cycle, but am still somewhat indecisive as to what oral I should take. I'm wanting something that will help increase mass and vascularity, hoping the injectable and oral will work synergistically. I'm not all that concerned about putting on fat gain because I will be using Napalm mixed with liquid Clen, and may be running DCP and Leviathan Reloaded along with Eviscerate after my cycle, which will be during PCT.

Someone has mentioned that, if the product really lives up to its claims, Glycobol would be very beneficial to an anabolic cycle. Is this true? If so, then how beneficial would it be? How would it affect my strength and weight gains? Would it be effective during a clean bulk?
IMO it would probally be better with a recomp/cut but it can benefit any cycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow it pays to live in GA. I ordered my Glycobol yesterday and I just got it. Now the only bad thing is I don't start my stack for another 3 weeks lol.

fieldt76

Awards
All right guys, I need some help on dosing... these are my thoughts:

2 G-Bol in the morning with breakfast
1 G-Bol with carbs before workout (hour or so before)
Presurge Caps immediately before workout (usually around 4:00pm)
2 G-Bol with Dinner (usually about an hour after workout)

Does this sound good to start out? I am on a constant lean bulk.
Also, how would the Stoked! that I got free stack with G-Bol. If it would stack well, how should I run it? Please help me out, I want to make sure I get the best out of G-bol. I'm really looking forward to it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you dose 5 caps/day you will be getting only a 24 day supply..wasnt sure if you were aware.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

it helps the uptake of steroid hormones as well as creatine. now this product is great because even in a carbohydrate rich environment it can help create lipolysis,. i would use it on cycle and take advantage of what it can give, as well as help cholesterol levels while on (even injectables can lower cholesterol levels)

on another note i wouldnt do a cut during PCT, i would wait till after or run a bulk into a cut cycle (thats what im doing and im enjoying it) just use hCG, however staying on that long isnt good AND definetly NOT reccommended, its personal choice. also you can keep calories high and minimize fat accumulation

Glycobol will certainly help during ANY bulk with the amount of fat gain, and you get some pretty good pumps, and a good GH boost if taken at night before bed, puts you in a nice deep sleep. you should still want to minimize fat gain during cycle and off cycle, putting on a little is inevitable, run glycobol the whole cycle and PCT and you definetly wont be disappointed with the results, itll lean you out great help control blood sugar, help glycogen resynthesis, and will work as a great antioxident.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you dose 5 caps/day you will be getting only a 24 day supply..wasnt sure if you were aware.
im going to be running upwards of 8 a day pretty soon, oh man is it gunna be fun!!!!

and depending on how i feel i may just take 2 with EVERY meal

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah man! Im so jealous!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im still jealous :D

fieldt76

Awards
All right guys, I need some help on dosing... these are my thoughts:

2 G-Bol in the morning with breakfast
1 G-Bol with carbs before workout (hour or so before)
Presurge Caps immediately before workout (usually around 4:00pm)
2 G-Bol with Dinner (usually about an hour after workout)

Does this sound good to start out? I am on a constant lean bulk.
Also, how would the Stoked! that I got free stack with G-Bol. If it would stack well, how should I run it? Please help me out, I want to make sure I get the best out of G-bol. I'm really looking forward to it.
so does this schedule look good or what? Stoked!...Good to stack?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so does this schedule look good or what? Stoked!...Good to stack?
stoked is good to stack with it definetly,

how many carbs do you eat pre workout?

lets see the diet and ill fit in your dosing.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Say I workout fasted in the morning. Would it be better to take it post w/o and again later in the day?

fieldt76

Awards
breakfast: Shake (whey and milk), Eggs and Egg Whites in a whole wheat wrap

Lunch: Some kind of Sandwhich on wheat (roast beef, turkey, etc..), sun chips

mid-afternoon: Shake (nitrocore 24 and milk)

Pre-workout(hour before): A piece of bread and a pear

Immediately preworkout: 10 Presurge tabs and 2 tablespoons of honey

Post-workout: Shake (Whey and Milk), some kind of quick carb

Dinner: Some type of lean meat, veggies, sweet potatoes or brown rice

before bed: Shake (NitroCore 24 and Milk)

thanks man.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of any logs coming out soon for this product? I'd love to see the results!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

This stuff rocks.
Got a few questions for you.

Number of caps daily?
Actual Time of dosages?
Pre workout meal dose?
Amount of time elapsed before gustation-
High or Low GI or both?
Amonts of CHO at each dose?

please and thank you. lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Number of caps daily?
Actual Time of dosages?
Pre workout meal dose?
High or Low GI or both?

1. 4 daily
2. depends, could go 1am, 1lunch, post workout, 1 prebed, could go 2 preworkout, 2post
3. 2caps preworkout with 50g of carbs
4. not exactly sure
5. Both
6. Depends on goals, anywhere from 25-100, I if leaning, no more than 40g on cut

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Number of caps daily?
Actual Time of dosages?
Pre workout meal dose?
High or Low GI or both?

1- 4 per day
2- depends when you train and when most of your carbs are ingested, but 1 before bed is always nice.
3- depends on carb intake but usually 2 pills.
4- depends on carbs ingested the time you would ingest the glycobol
5- either or, high GI 15 min before meal maybe even 30, low GI take with meal.
6- 50g carbs each dose but can go upwards of 100, your recomping so show use the Diet and ill set u up with something nice!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i dont stip eating

during the work week I eat alot of chicken and brown rice or ground beef and brown rice. 60/40 on the meat side at least.

protein and oatmeal in the morning 7-8am

and im a cheating bastage in the evening......

Tue-Sat I eat at these times- and i usually eat 1-1.5 cups of meat and brown rice

10-30 am
1-30pm
4-5pm

Sun and Mon are my off days. I try to eat sensible.

workout at 6pm on Mon, Tue, Thursday

Post workout protein shake with cooked oatmeal

Late dinner(depends on whats cooked)

Protein shake around hour before bed

Nite time GH release dose

Middle of the night...........If im not careful any and all sweets that can be found. They have to be hid......Im a doctor jeckyl and mr. hyde.........lol

I have to get a food scale and really get strict on the macros...... Im just a lazy bastage when it comes to that.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You and me both with the sweet tooth. I am a carb maniac. I really have been enjoying the Glycobol especially when I go a little crazy with the carbs.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You and me both with the sweet tooth. I am a carb maniac. I really have been enjoying the Glycobol especially when I go a little crazy with the carbs.
Yeah. I really dont understand it.

Its not all the time, but when i do. Watch out.

I need to add cottage cheese in at nighttime again. .................

and lock the kitchen..............lol

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping with some hardcore focus and discipline along side some counsel from crazy......

Im fixin to get serious with the macros and the treadmill when i get back from Florida.

The end of april and month of may is going to be recomp for me.

Mostly likely will see a log of a new product that is taking over the supplement world.

:):):)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Broseph u have my info hit me up when ur back from vaca. Ill be happy to help ya through man. Well get u through those cravings