Two new reps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking for two new reps that would be interested in a fantastic chance to be a age force rep. You can submit your apps here and tell me why you would like to be a rep!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried any of there products and if so which one ?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I'm very interested, I'm really a big fan of Ageforce.

I've used the fat loss patch as well as the BCAA patch; I want to try the HGH, DHEA and melatonin patches as well.

Me; I'm 38, and have been lifting in various stages of dedication for 20+ years. Currently, I'm a competitive amateur powerlifter training for a meet in May. I frequent AM as well as 2-3 other boards, but AM has been my home for 10+ years.

I log comprehensively, I'm active in others' threads, and I utilize social media (primarily Twitter) on a daily basis.

I realize powerlifters are a fringe of the fringe, but I think we need to be represented within quality organizations like Ageforce, and vice versa. I'd love the opportunity to be that guy for you.

I'm on tapatalk so I can't link my journal, but my name is in the title if you want to see my style.

Please feel free to ask me anything that's unclear, and thanks for the opportunity!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity:

I'm Ed, 33 years old, have a bachelor degree in physical education, work as a PE teacher at a highschool.

Been lifting weights since I was 18, and have worked as a personal trainer along side my work as a teacher.

Been on AM for 2 years now, and was a rep for FINAFLEX for 7months(ended in november)

Have several threads on AM, and some promo's I did as a rep.

To be honest, I haven't used age force products before.

Feel free to PM me for more details if interested.

I am from holland(europe) by the way.

Good luck to all the other guys.
^ Solid poster and all around dude.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for Swanson.

Swanson is an intelligent and well respected member of the AM community. He has been around a LONG time and from my experience on this board he has given nothing but knowledgable and transparent advice. Having a PL'er on your team would only broaden your horizons.

In short: Swanson would be a valued addition for your company, IMO.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Swanson. Swanson is an intelligent and well respected member of the AM community. He has been around a LONG time and from my experience on this board he has given nothing but knowledgable and transparent advice. Having a PL'er on your team would only broaden your horizons. In short: Swanson would be a valued addition in your company, IMO.
x2!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for Swanson.

Swanson is an intelligent and well respected member of the AM community. He has been around a LONG time and from my experience on this board he has given nothing but knowledgable and transparent advice. Having a PL'er on your team would only broaden your horizons.

In short: Swanson would be a valued addition for your company, IMO.
I :heart: you guys.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Will give it a few more days and see who else brings some knowledge to the table.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any body else interested in being a rep? I am discussing with my team and so far the apps look solid.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basics: 5'10, 195-200ish 12%. 19 years old. Freshman student in college (intend to study kinesiology, nutritionist ideally). I began lifting in 9th grade, same height, but only weighed 125lbs. Over the last ~4ish years I've been absolutely ADDICTED to educating myself about muscle growth/biomechanics, diet/nutrition, recovery, effects of different compounds/supplements to the body, and how all of this works for me personally. I've been on many forums (usually just as a lurker, with BB.com being the exception) educating myself daily. Always eager to learn more. It was about 3 months after I began lifting I joined the BB forums and started to learn. Now that I know what I do, there is nothing I enjoy more than to share my knowledge with others. Usually just fam/friends, and some people at my gym who know that I know a thing or two but I love doing it. Also an aspiring Physique competitor. Hoping to get on stage before I'm 21 As I've mentioned I'm a member of other forums also (Here and BB being my two main ones) so I could rep you on that forum as well. Also a member of EF, & PHF, but not very active on those two. AgeForce: I've been interested in a rep position for awhile now. I think AF would be a great fit with me, I'm familiar with their products and the ingredients in them so I'd be able to assist people upon that. They're also a company that puts quality product, and I'd have no problem standing behind. Hope to hear back
Pm me. Let's talk re apply on the other thread.