Question for Apex Alchemy Reps

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is the suggested dose for arimahex? I am 5’ 4” 140 lbs. I was thinking 3 pumps am 2 pumps pm but wasn’t sure.

thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the quick reply. I am eager to try this out. Do you think I should start with 3 sprays instead of the 5 due to me being a short dude? lol.
I do, no need to use more if it's not needed right? I get the notion that a lot of times "more is better" applies. but IMO when we are using hormonal applications it best to use the least amount to be effective. that allows you some space to up the dose when the effects start to wane. I'm not going to tell you not to use a full dose if you want to. it's fine and I do like the timing you set for that dosing.

that said, I'm betting you would get noticeable results with a little less due to your size.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the quick reply. I am eager to try this out. Do you think I should start with 3 sprays instead of the 5 due to me being a short dude? lol.
Yeah.
Ripper explained it well, above. ^^^
You can start higher, if you choose. ... And you can always up your dosage, as you like.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the responses guys!!! I was doing a little research on 6-oxo and it seems it is an AI. This theoretically shouldn’t suppress my natural production of testosterone correct?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the responses guys!!! I was doing a little research on 6-oxo and it seems it is an AI. This theoretically shouldn’t suppress my natural production of testosterone correct?
it is an AI with benefits:
6-OXO stimulates the pituitary gland to increase LH and thereby increasing natural testosterone production.

this may or may not happen if your test levels are high already, but the AI effects will still happen.