My AGEFORCE HGH POWERPATCH EXPERIENCE

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. Carbs, and actually more so fats, will blunt GH release. With exogenous hGH though, it doesn't interfere at all. If you were trying to increase your own natural hGH release with GHRP/GHRH or other OTC pills, then carbs/fats would blunt release. For the PowerPatch, eat whatever you want whenever you want!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

2. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to seeing what your IGF-1 levels will be compared to the baseline.

So I got my bloods:

IGF on Sep 28 - 182
    IGF on Oct 25 - 342

really good increase. While I'm doing a secretropin spray and omintropin injections as well, I've always been doing those so this is a pretty good increase from the baseline. I did start up some test cyp and some oral ph's in this timeframe, but I don't think the'd affect IGF levels.

I have one patch left, and would like to order more. But I'm currently on a work assignment in the UK. Any idea how fast they could get here?
    •   

3. Thanks for posting the IGF results, commodore64. And thank you, Milas, for your thoughts about macronutrients and the growth hormone patch.

I am noticing an increased appetite with the combo of the testopro, melatonin, and HGH powerpatch matches. This is a good thing for me. I quickly found anecdotal reports of people increasing their appetite with IGF.

If AgeForce was traded publicly, I'd buy stock! I just wonder how they will remain competitive as other supplement companies release transdermal products.

4. Quote Originally Posted by commodore64 View Post
    So I got my bloods:

IGF on Sep 28 - 182
    IGF on Oct 25 - 342

really good increase. While I'm doing a secretropin spray and omintropin injections as well, I've always been doing those so this is a pretty good increase from the baseline. I did start up some test cyp and some oral ph's in this timeframe, but I don't think the'd affect IGF levels.

I have one patch left, and would like to order more. But I'm currently on a work assignment in the UK. Any idea how fast they could get here?
    I live in Japan and they ship it pretty dang fast. maybe a week?

Good results man.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by commodore64

So I got my bloods:

IGF on Sep 28 - 182
    IGF on Oct 25 - 342

Nice! That's a good increase. I will send an email and see if I can get an answer on shipping for you...let you know what I find out.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

7. Commodore, just PM'd you with an answer to your shipping question. Looks like if you order tonight/tomorrow morning you should have it by the time you're ready for another patch, seeing how you still have one left.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Commodore, just PM'd you with an answer to your shipping question. Looks like if you order tonight/tomorrow morning you should have it by the time you're ready for another patch, seeing how you still have one left.
    Thanks for this! Based on this I made an order, it looks like its shipping to my billing address, not my current, so replied to the admin@ email address - hope that works to route to where I'm actually living at the moment. And I bit on the upsell to the NO patches as well. Why not?

Thanks again,
    Mike

9. Quote Originally Posted by commodore64

Thanks for this! Based on this I made an order, it looks like its shipping to my billing address, not my current, so replied to the admin@ email address - hope that works to route to where I'm actually living at the moment. And I bit on the upsell to the NO patches as well. Why not?

Thanks again,
    Mike
    Cool. If they don't take care of you in the next 7 hours or so (it's still pretty early here) let me know and I'll see if I can contact someone for you. They also have a phone number I believe, it might be quicker to contact them that way if they don't reply, but they are usually good with replying in a timely manner. The NO patches seem to be working pretty well so I hope you like those too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Cool. If they don't take care of you in the next 7 hours or so (it's still pretty early here) let me know and I'll see if I can contact someone for you. They also have a phone number I believe, it might be quicker to contact them that way if they don't reply, but they are usually good with replying in a timely manner. The NO patches seem to be working pretty well so I hope you like those too.
    Thanks! I gave the number a call, they answered right away, knew what I was talking about, and had already shipped it. Great stuff...

11. some feedback...been using the powerpatch for 2 months now, at first just vivid dreams but now I'm noticing increased pumps that tend to last all day. I alternate left and right foot each patch, and I prefer to wear during the day under shoes and socks. I have no issues at all with the patches sliding out of place. If anything the sock/shoe make it more secure. I cant even feel it. I use to remove my shoe and check for the patch to make sure it was there, and it always was, exactly where I placed it. Just my 02. cents with an alternative that also works well.

12. Good to hear man, thanks for your feedback! The top of the foot does seem like the best place too.

13. Yah, I have been using the creatine/beta patch on the top of either foot, almost daily, and I have not had any problem. and I to put a sock on a shorttime after applying it, kinda for that extra security..SJ

14. Friend of mine has been using the hgh powerpatches for about a month or 2 now. Just spoke to them yesterday and they are in love with the product. Getting great sleep and lost 5lbs without a change in diet or increase in exercise.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Friend of mine has been using the hgh powerpatches for about a month or 2 now. Just spoke to them yesterday and they are in love with the product. Getting great sleep and lost 5lbs without a change in diet or increase in exercise.
    Nice!!!!

16. My husband, our neighbor and I all just ordered these patches and are starting them tonight. I teach fitness classes and lift heavy once a week. My husband's abs have been on billboards and magazines in Egypt. We are looking forward to see how this works for us and are hoping for great results! Thanks for posting all of the great results.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    One time you should try putting a patch on the top of your foot, it was quite a feeling! Great place for transdermals like these patches!
    i find the patch either on the inside of elbow on or top of my foot seems to bend/fold. it would seem to not work if folded and not touching my skin. any thoughts

18. Quote Originally Posted by woody48 View Post
    i find the patch either on the inside of elbow on or top of my foot seems to bend/fold. it would seem to not work if folded and not touching my skin. any thoughts
    Yes, if it is folded on itself, thn nothing or at least less is going into you. I do not seem to have this issue when applying patch to my foot however.
    Recoverbro

19. Just finished a roughly 3 month run of the PowerPatch.
    Ran it every 3 days, patch applied (top of foot) first thing in the morning,
    because i ran a gh boosting c0cktail before bed (glycine,taurine,glutamine,p-serine,gaba).
    Very satisfied with the fatloss results, skin looks better too.
    No question that this product is a winner. I recommend it.

I also got to try the Ageforce Pre/Post workout patch.
    I felt no noticeable effect from this product.
    I got it free as a "sorry" gift after a shipping error.
    Shows that this is a first class company, however..
    i cannot recommend the pre/post patch based on my short trial.

20. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Yes, if it is folded on itself, thn nothing or at least less is going into you. I do not seem to have this issue when applying patch to my foot however.
    yup , put it on my foot and it stayed on all night and day. great sleep!!!!!
  21. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by YYZgeddylee
    Just finished a roughly 3 month run of the PowerPatch.
    Ran it every 3 days, patch applied (top of foot) first thing in the morning,
    because i ran a gh boosting c0cktail before bed (glycine,taurine,glutamine,p-serine,gaba).
    Very satisfied with the fatloss results, skin looks better too.
    No question that this product is a winner. I recommend it.

I also got to try the Ageforce Pre/Post workout patch.
    I felt no noticeable effect from this product.
    I got it free as a "sorry" gift after a shipping error.
    Shows that this is a first class company, however..
    i cannot recommend the pre/post patch based on my short trial.
    Of course the pre/post didn't work, non of their stuff does. HGH patch? Creatine patch?

Come on guys, really??

22. Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    Of course the pre/post didn't work, non of their stuff does. HGH patch? Creatine patch?

Come on guys, really??

Got some backing for that statement, or do you figure your word and credibility alone is enough. The dude you quoted was the very happy with his results from the HGH patch, and he is not the only one (see SUppjunkies log for referrence). Also, I am not sure how a 25mg dose of somatotropin (Pharma grade HGH) could "not work" unless you have some evidence that the patch does not contain that.

I will however concede that a number of people have not been too happy with the pre/post patch.

Sorry if I sound cross, but if you are going to come in here and slam a company, please:

A) Don't make broad sweeping generalizations

B) Bring a shred of evidence (at least) to support your position.
    Recoverbro
  23. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886

Got some backing for that statement, or do you figure your word and credibility alone is enough. The dude you quoted was the very happy with his results from the HGH patch, and he is not the only one (see SUppjunkies log for referrence). Also, I am not sure how a 25mg dose of somatotropin (Pharma grade HGH) could "not work" unless you have some evidence that the patch does not contain that.

I will however concede that a number of people have not been too happy with the pre/post patch.

Sorry if I sound cross, but if you are going to come in here and slam a company, please:

A) Don't make broad sweeping generalizations

2) Bring a shred of evidence (at least) to support your position.
    B.) Dont need evidence.

3.) Dont care to.

Carry on with the scams. I was just browsing. I'm out...

24. Quote Originally Posted by therealest77

B.) Dont need evidence.

3.) Dont care to.

Carry on with the scams. I was just browsing. I'm out...
    If you care to prove your claims, Ageforce does have a newsletter which gives its subscribers great deals and once in a while free trials even.

I personally have had great luck with the patches I've used.
  25. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

If you care to prove your claims, Ageforce does have a newsletter which gives its subscribers great deals and once in a while free trials even.

I personally have had great luck with the patches I've used.
    Hi FL3X,

I wasn't planning on returning, but received an email from someone telling me that I received a response the what I posted, and that I probably should get in and respond.

With that said, I can indeed back my claims; but I honestly dont care to. From a scientific standpoint, I don't see how the HGH or the Creatine patch would work. A friend if mine works for a pharmaceutical company (and although it's been 14 years since I've graduated from college, I still remember some things from chemistry classes) he seems to feel the same way.

With Carl's advertising (disappointed, but I understand) you guys are going to be successful. And I'm not here to bash. Eitherway, enjoy your success.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AGEFORCE.com Feedback
    By Fr0st in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
  2. Welcome AgeForce.com To Anabolicminds.com
    By Dwight Schrute in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 04:20 PM
  3. Welcome Ageforce to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions