My AGEFORCE HGH POWERPATCH EXPERIENCE - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

My AGEFORCE HGH POWERPATCH EXPERIENCE

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by YYZgeddylee
    Just finished a roughly 3 month run of the PowerPatch.
    Ran it every 3 days, patch applied (top of foot) first thing in the morning,
    because i ran a gh boosting c0cktail before bed (glycine,taurine,glutamine,p-serine,gaba).
    Very satisfied with the fatloss results, skin looks better too.
    No question that this product is a winner. I recommend it.

I also got to try the Ageforce Pre/Post workout patch.
    I felt no noticeable effect from this product.
    I got it free as a "sorry" gift after a shipping error.
    Shows that this is a first class company, however..
    i cannot recommend the pre/post patch based on my short trial.
    Of course the pre/post didn't work, non of their stuff does. HGH patch? Creatine patch?

Come on guys, really??

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    Of course the pre/post didn't work, non of their stuff does. HGH patch? Creatine patch?

Come on guys, really??

Got some backing for that statement, or do you figure your word and credibility alone is enough. The dude you quoted was the very happy with his results from the HGH patch, and he is not the only one (see SUppjunkies log for referrence). Also, I am not sure how a 25mg dose of somatotropin (Pharma grade HGH) could "not work" unless you have some evidence that the patch does not contain that.

I will however concede that a number of people have not been too happy with the pre/post patch.

Sorry if I sound cross, but if you are going to come in here and slam a company, please:

A) Don't make broad sweeping generalizations

B) Bring a shred of evidence (at least) to support your position.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886

Got some backing for that statement, or do you figure your word and credibility alone is enough. The dude you quoted was the very happy with his results from the HGH patch, and he is not the only one (see SUppjunkies log for referrence). Also, I am not sure how a 25mg dose of somatotropin (Pharma grade HGH) could "not work" unless you have some evidence that the patch does not contain that.

I will however concede that a number of people have not been too happy with the pre/post patch.

Sorry if I sound cross, but if you are going to come in here and slam a company, please:

A) Don't make broad sweeping generalizations

2) Bring a shred of evidence (at least) to support your position.
    B.) Dont need evidence.

3.) Dont care to.

Carry on with the scams. I was just browsing. I'm out...
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by therealest77

B.) Dont need evidence.

3.) Dont care to.

Carry on with the scams. I was just browsing. I'm out...
    If you care to prove your claims, Ageforce does have a newsletter which gives its subscribers great deals and once in a while free trials even.

I personally have had great luck with the patches I've used.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

If you care to prove your claims, Ageforce does have a newsletter which gives its subscribers great deals and once in a while free trials even.

I personally have had great luck with the patches I've used.
    Hi FL3X,

I wasn't planning on returning, but received an email from someone telling me that I received a response the what I posted, and that I probably should get in and respond.

With that said, I can indeed back my claims; but I honestly dont care to. From a scientific standpoint, I don't see how the HGH or the Creatine patch would work. A friend if mine works for a pharmaceutical company (and although it's been 14 years since I've graduated from college, I still remember some things from chemistry classes) he seems to feel the same way.

With Carl's advertising (disappointed, but I understand) you guys are going to be successful. And I'm not here to bash. Eitherway, enjoy your success.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.

I remember reading that the molecules of gh are too large to penetrate the skin.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31
    I remember reading that the molecules of gh are too large to penetrate the skin.
    There is a study on a hair follicle delivery of insuline and hGH mediated by a coadministred peptide: http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v2...l/nbt1193.html
    It is on rats and they say that since there is less follicles on human skin it might be tougher.

I never used Ageforce's products, so I have hell no opinion on HOW or IF they work at all. However, according to the above study it could be possible to deliver molecules larger than 500-1000 Da.
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post

Come on guys, really??
    I hope you observed that the original poster felt a benefit from the PowerPatch.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.

Very good read, I am def curious about trying the product.
  10. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think since this is my thread that I should jump in here, LOL, I mean, I did make the log. I have not been here for a while, as I have a ton of other things going on. That being said, YES, I used this product last year after I had not one but two major surgeries. Everything that I said in the thread was true, for me. Looking back, I ran the HGH patch for about four months give or take. Immediately the things I noticed and can remember without having to look back at what I wrote was, WAY BETTER SLEEP and some KICKA*S vivid dreams. I really slept good and felt awesome when I got up in the morning. Energy seemed better as well. Now, can that be a direct relation to sleeping better, damn right it is. And one side effect I remember was the tingling I kept getting in my hands. Now, I can not say what is in the patch, is it HGH, I dont know and I know the whole molecule thing being to big to get through the skin and into the bloodstream etc. So if it is not HGH, could it be something else, sure. Could it be Melatonin, yah I guess, because I slept really good, but the only thing is, I never had the Melatonin hangover headache that I get from straight Melatonin pills I bought from the store. Also, no other product, other then Beta Alainine has giving me tingling in my body but with Beta Alanine, I felt the tingling all over, my hands, my feet, my face etc,. With the HGH patch, it is strictly to my hands. Anyway, I also leaned down a bit when I used the HGH patches, but at the same time, I was dieting and had alay off from training and when I started training again, I was doing higher reps then normal.

That being said, I know there is alot of controversy about this company and so be it. The bottom line is, would I use the HGH patch again. The answer is YES, I would. I would use it mainly to help me sleep better and for more energy. That would be my focus.

Anyway, take care

BTW, THe Pre/Posty patch did not work for me however, based on my experience with the HGH patch, I would be willing to try some other of their products down the road,and I just might do that..SJ
  11. New Member

Thank you for providing your subsequent thoughts, SuppJunkie. I wonder if the formula for the pre/post workout patch is just not good, or if the effects are just too subtle for people to notice.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2
    Thank you for providing your subsequent thoughts, SuppJunkie. I wonder if the formula for the pre/post workout patch is just not good, or if the effects are just too subtle for people to notice.
    Most of us take so much other stuff that its hard to tell what's working and what isn't.
    The pre/post has actually been reformulated now.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Most of us take so much other stuff that its hard to tell what's working and what isn't.
    The pre/post has actually been reformulated now.
    So true.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

I just ordered the trial box with the recurring monthly purchases.

VERY EXCITED to try this out, anyone have any info they'd like to share about stacking this with DAA and creatine monohydrate?

Also, I've been searching around and haven't found anything mentioned about PCT on the powerpatch. What do I need to be thinking about?

Thanks, love the site!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AGEFORCE.com Feedback
    By Fr0st in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 03:23 PM
  2. Welcome AgeForce.com To Anabolicminds.com
    By Dwight Schrute in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 03:20 PM
  3. Welcome Ageforce to AM!