My AGEFORCE HGH POWERPATCH EXPERIENCE

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. nice report!! I can't wait to jump on this. Too bad I cant afford them... hehe. Maybe later on this year
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. There are alot of sales going around on teh ageforce products. Check with Milas here and see if he can help you out with the patches..SJ
    •   

3. I was looking to try this out? What's an OK age to try something like this? I'm 22 and I know thats borderline for Phs and anabolics, but what about HGH?

Im looking to improve my sleep, cut some bf, and gain back some of what i've lost in my legs after knee surgery.

I know some peptides help with ligament and cartilage regrowth.

Please don't flame me. I'm just asking for a little help

4. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I was looking to try this out? What's an OK age to try something like this? I'm 22 and I know thats borderline for Phs and anabolics, but what about HGH?

Im looking to improve my sleep, cut some bf, and gain back some of what i've lost in my legs after knee surgery.

I know some peptides help with ligament and cartilage regrowth.

Please don't flame me. I'm just asking for a little help
    I replied to your PM, let me know if you have any more questions. SuppJunkie can probably let you know more about the healing side of things.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

5. What's the difference between the HGH power patches and the HGH time release patches?
    •   

6. The PowerPatch is much better, a LOT more hGH. The time release is more "homeopathic" in that it uses miniscule amounts of HGH.

7. I went with the power patch. So to clarify

Wear a patch for 6-8 hours every 5 days? So pretty much wear it to bed every 5 days? Or keep it on the whole time?

8. I wear the patches ~20hrs each.

9. When I first started the patches, I followed the directions (first two months), meaning I put on one patch every five days at night before I went to bed. On average I kept the patch on for 12 to 14 hours. This month, month number 3, I have been experimenting with putting one patch on every Monday and Thursday nights, ie, two patches a week. I will contine to do this through month four and then for months 5 and 6 I will prb go with three patches a week, MOn, Wed, and Friday. Hopefully Milas will work out a good deal with me down the road as I will need way more patches, LOL, hint hint Milas..Anyway, as far as the healing properties, its hard to tell. I am def healing from my surgeries this year, I really dont have anything to compare it to, but I am healing and am on my way badk to KTS..SJ

10. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    When I first started the patches, I followed the directions (first two months), meaning I put on one patch every five days at night before I went to bed. On average I kept the patch on for 12 to 14 hours. This month, month number 3, I have been experimenting with putting one patch on every Monday and Thursday nights, ie, two patches a week. I will contine to do this through month four and then for months 5 and 6 I will prb go with three patches a week, MOn, Wed, and Friday. Hopefully Milas will work out a good deal with me down the road as I will need way more patches, LOL, hint hint Milas..Anyway, as far as the healing properties, its hard to tell. I am def healing from my surgeries this year, I really dont have anything to compare it to, but I am healing and am on my way badk to KTS..SJ
    We can definitely work something out for you bud. I'll be interested to see how 3 patches a week works! You're tempting me already...

Good to hear the healing is continuing, recovery from some surgeries can leave people impaired for life. Hope you recover fully and quickly.

11. yeah i used autoship with the 50% off code. will that only apply to one month? because i'd like to find a way to keep the discount going, otherwise it would've been cheaper to just order the 99 every month and apply a 50% coupon as much as possible

12. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    yeah i used autoship with the 50% off code. will that only apply to one month? because i'd like to find a way to keep the discount going, otherwise it would've been cheaper to just order the 99 every month and apply a 50% coupon as much as possible
    Best bet would be to order the 3-month supply with the 50% off code, that way you only pay shipping once and make sure you get the 50% off (the codes can go inactive). However, I personally would order 1 moth first to see if it is even something you want to continue with. If you like the first month, cancel the autoship and order the 3 month.

The discount on the autoship only applies to the first order.

Just shoot me a PM and I'll get you the best discount code we have at the time.

13. Hey guys, little update. I missed the patch on Monday night so I applied it last night..and yes my Brotha Milas, I placed in on teh top of my right foot and then wore a sock to bed. Let me tell you this, best response by far. It was crazy how good I slept last night and I had awesome dreams on top of that. Felt super refreshed when I got up this morning to considering that I slept 3 to 4 hours less then normal..Everyhthing else is status quo. I dont seem to be getting the tingling hands as much as I used to, but that can always change becuase it goes back and forth. I started doing cardio this week as well, both the recumbant bike and th treadmill. Plus I have been doing some biking and walking as well. Next patch is set for Friday night..SJ

14. How long is shipping from them usually? I ordered it Sunday night and haven't received any info that my order shipped

15. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    How long is shipping from them usually? I ordered it Sunday night and haven't received any info that my order shipped
    They generally do not send shipping notification, but it is sent Priority mail via USPS. Depending on where you live it should take 2-5 days. It ships out of Florida, so the closer you are the sooner you'll get it.

16. Everytime I ordered from them I always had it within two or three days and I am on the upper/central east coast..SJ

17. Ok i guess we'll see. I ordered it Saturday and haven't received it yet, live on east coast as well

18. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Ok i guess we'll see. I ordered it Saturday and haven't received it yet, live on east coast as well
    If you want to send me a PM with your order number, I can check on it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    If you want to send me a PM with your order number, I can check on it.
    Milas always takes care of his people..That being said, here is another update..I put another patch on last night, on top or my right foot..Def love this spot, stayed on for 20 hours till I took it off..I put in on before bed and then covered with a sock..slept pretty good, not as good as last time, but good..I had some crazy a** dreams last night though, very real..everything else is status quo..I just ordered the new creatine patches and can't wait to try them..My natty cycle starts in October, I am very excited..that's it for now..take care..SJ

20. i got them. will start tomorrow with a new stack i'm trying.

however, i am extremely skeptical of these and how they work and will work. but i guess time will tell

21. I will also be testing these soon.
    RecoverBro ELITE

22. Thanks SJ, and thanks everyone else trying them out. Hope the creatine patches work well for you SJ!

Please be sure to post up your experiences too, positive or negative. I want honest feedback from whoever tries them, especially since there is a lot to be skeptical of. I am personally interested to hear what everyone thinks, and if anyone is getting good results.

23. I def will continue to post my honest feedback on all these patches. I was set to put on another HGH patch tonight but I decied to wait until tomorrow night. Also, as soon as teh creatine patches come and i start using them I will post my feedback either in this thread, or I will make a new one. Noe sure yet, it depends on when I start them..SJ

24. Update. I put on another patch last night, top of right foot again and then covered with a sock. Good nights sleep and had some real vivid dreams, actually bad dreams I would say, not nightmares, but nothing pleasant. Damn, they ferel like yiu are actually living them, so real. Anyway, had some mild tingling yesterday but nothing crazy. I have decided to switch back to the one patch every five day routine. I did not really notice any difference running the patches twice a week. I have five patches left so I have just about enough to run one more month and then I have to decide what I am going to do at that point, ie, buy more to run it for full 6 months. Well see, right now not to sure. I just ordered teh new creatine patches and I will be starting them soon..Take care..SJ

25. got my one month set last night. I've been using HGH steady as part of HRT, and a spray (secretropin), perscribed by the doc. was hitting an IGF-1 of 280 last time I had blood checked (june). Just had blood checked this AM and will do it again in a month. So that'll be a good compare/contrast of how it works in addition to the more $$ options.

26. You are using HGH shots and the spray or just the spray. And you are adding in the HGH powerpatches with one of them or both of them. I dont full understand. Or are you just taking the spray and HGH Powerpatches. Either way, good luck and I look forward to your results..SJ

27. Quote Originally Posted by commodore64 View Post
    got my one month set last night. I've been using HGH steady as part of HRT, and a spray (secretropin), perscribed by the doc. was hitting an IGF-1 of 280 last time I had blood checked (june). Just had blood checked this AM and will do it again in a month. So that'll be a good compare/contrast of how it works in addition to the more $$ options.
    great! Looking forward to your bloodwork!

28. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    You are using HGH shots and the spray or just the spray. And you are adding in the HGH powerpatches with one of them or both of them. I dont full understand. Or are you just taking the spray and HGH Powerpatches. Either way, good luck and I look forward to your results..SJ
    All three as of thursday night. Shots and spray nightly for the last 6 mo up until then.

29. Wow bro, thats a lot of HGH. I hope you get some good results. Anyway, just an update, I utilized another HGH powerpatch last night before bed. I once again placed it on top of my right foot. This will primarily be where I use the patch from now on. I slept solid last night and had some vivid dreams. I continue to look leaner and cant wait to start hitting the wights. Still doing cardio, although I was under the weather this past week and did not do much at all. I will start back with the cardio tomorrow and some light weight training..SJ

BTW, where have you been MILAS..

30. Got my blood test back, IFG-1 of 182. Way lower than my last test, so not sure what's happened since I haven't changed much of anything. But that said, this can serve as a baseline. Because the only thing I'm doing different now is the patch. So lets see what it says in a month....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AGEFORCE.com Feedback
    By Fr0st in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
  2. Welcome Ageforce to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 01:21 PM
  3. My Epi experience
    By MPFit in forum Anabolics