Answers

I will also be testing these soon.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks SJ, and thanks everyone else trying them out. Hope the creatine patches work well for you SJ!

Please be sure to post up your experiences too, positive or negative. I want honest feedback from whoever tries them, especially since there is a lot to be skeptical of. I am personally interested to hear what everyone thinks, and if anyone is getting good results.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I def will continue to post my honest feedback on all these patches. I was set to put on another HGH patch tonight but I decied to wait until tomorrow night. Also, as soon as teh creatine patches come and i start using them I will post my feedback either in this thread, or I will make a new one. Noe sure yet, it depends on when I start them..SJ
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Update. I put on another patch last night, top of right foot again and then covered with a sock. Good nights sleep and had some real vivid dreams, actually bad dreams I would say, not nightmares, but nothing pleasant. Damn, they ferel like yiu are actually living them, so real. Anyway, had some mild tingling yesterday but nothing crazy. I have decided to switch back to the one patch every five day routine. I did not really notice any difference running the patches twice a week. I have five patches left so I have just about enough to run one more month and then I have to decide what I am going to do at that point, ie, buy more to run it for full 6 months. Well see, right now not to sure. I just ordered teh new creatine patches and I will be starting them soon..Take care..SJ
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

got my one month set last night. I've been using HGH steady as part of HRT, and a spray (secretropin), perscribed by the doc. was hitting an IGF-1 of 280 last time I had blood checked (june). Just had blood checked this AM and will do it again in a month. So that'll be a good compare/contrast of how it works in addition to the more $$ options.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

You are using HGH shots and the spray or just the spray. And you are adding in the HGH powerpatches with one of them or both of them. I dont full understand. Or are you just taking the spray and HGH Powerpatches. Either way, good luck and I look forward to your results..SJ
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by commodore64 View Post
    got my one month set last night. I've been using HGH steady as part of HRT, and a spray (secretropin), perscribed by the doc. was hitting an IGF-1 of 280 last time I had blood checked (june). Just had blood checked this AM and will do it again in a month. So that'll be a good compare/contrast of how it works in addition to the more $$ options.
    great! Looking forward to your bloodwork!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    You are using HGH shots and the spray or just the spray. And you are adding in the HGH powerpatches with one of them or both of them. I dont full understand. Or are you just taking the spray and HGH Powerpatches. Either way, good luck and I look forward to your results..SJ
    All three as of thursday night. Shots and spray nightly for the last 6 mo up until then.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Wow bro, thats a lot of HGH. I hope you get some good results. Anyway, just an update, I utilized another HGH powerpatch last night before bed. I once again placed it on top of my right foot. This will primarily be where I use the patch from now on. I slept solid last night and had some vivid dreams. I continue to look leaner and cant wait to start hitting the wights. Still doing cardio, although I was under the weather this past week and did not do much at all. I will start back with the cardio tomorrow and some light weight training..SJ

BTW, where have you been MILAS..
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Got my blood test back, IFG-1 of 182. Way lower than my last test, so not sure what's happened since I haven't changed much of anything. But that said, this can serve as a baseline. Because the only thing I'm doing different now is the patch. So lets see what it says in a month....
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by commodore64
    Got my blood test back, IFG-1 of 182. Way lower than my last test, so not sure what's happened since I haven't changed much of anything. But that said, this can serve as a baseline. Because the only thing I'm doing different now is the patch. So lets see what it says in a month....
    Very interesting. Have you heard of beast nutrition and there anabolic activator ??
    Ingredients list real somatotropin. Which is suspicious. Maybe under the tongue will make is bio active but I know aminos chains that long won't survive in the stomach.

Ingredients look amazing... Provided they are actually in there and are absorbed and used by the body.

Just saw it today on a online retailer so it popped into mind when I saw this post.

Just saying lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Commodore, thats cool bro, that you have a baseline and will be able to follow. I am def interested in the results of your next bloods. I am prob going to use what I have left and then take a break for money reasons. I was going to give it a full six months but I just dont see that happening right now. I did order three months of teh creatine and beta alanine patches adn I have some pre/post patches as well and with run them in my natty stack next month. I will make the same log on here and share my experience with them. Also, I will be able to guage any differences in being off of the HGH patches as far as my sleep and dreams go. Who knows, I might find myself back on them if it makes a huge difference, however, I have a list of other things I need to do..Take care..SJ

Next patch is set for tomorrow night..
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Commodore, thats cool bro, that you have a baseline and will be able to follow. I am def interested in the results of your next bloods. I am prob going to use what I have left and then take a break for money reasons.

Thanks SJ Ė and thanks for sharing your experience, itís part of what got me to give these a try.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Have you heard of beast nutrition and there anabolic activator ??
    I havenít, but Iíll look it up. But right now Iím doing three different HGH supps (spray, shot, and patch) so will just stick with that. I guess I do have limits afterall!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Guys, I put another HGH patch on last night before bed. Of course same spot, top of right foot and put sock on before I went to sleep. Had some crazy A*s dreams last night, but i woke up alot for some reason, prob three or four times, and I had a real hard time falling asleep. I was surprised, I did not have any caffeine or anything late in the day so I dont know. Anyway, three patches left and then I am going to take a break from them and will be starting the new creatine and beta alanine patches. I have three months worh of that at this point. I have been using creatine on and off for several years, so I know what to expect and know if they are working..I will be making a log her on them. Overall, I think they worked pretty good. I did not lose that much overall size considering i did not train for a few months. I seem to be healing up nicely. Stay tuned for the next update..SJ
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Good review. Thanks for the update and good luck with the creatine/BA patches!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Have you heard of beast nutrition and there anabolic activator ??

Ingredients list real somatotropin. Which is suspicious.
    Just looked it up, says it homeopathic, so it's in there I guess, but in nanograms which is at like 10,000 times less than the 25 mg or so in these patches
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Just looked it up, says it homeopathic, so it's in there I guess, but in nanograms which is at like 10,000 times less than the 25 mg or so in these patches
    Homeopathic is definitely not good. Good find
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to seeing what your IGF-1 levels will be compared to the baseline.

Commodore, thats cool bro, that you have a baseline and will be able to follow. I am def interested in the results of your next bloods. I am prob going to use what I have left and then take a break for money reasons. I was going to give it a full six months but I just dont see that happening right now. I did order three months of teh creatine and beta alanine patches adn I have some pre/post patches as well and with run them in my natty stack next month. I will make the same log on here and share my experience with them. Also, I will be able to guage any differences in being off of the HGH patches as far as my sleep and dreams go. Who knows, I might find myself back on them if it makes a huge difference, however, I have a list of other things I need to do..Take care..SJ

Thanks for sharing your experiences SJ!

I don't put much stock in homeopathic, the concentrations are too low IMO. Some people like it, but I'll take more active ingredients (10,000 times more, LOL)!

Homeopathic is definitely not good. Good find
    I've actually used the Beast Anabolic Activator before, LOL, I got it free. Didn't notice much, but my wife thought I was on "roids" or something! It was too funny!
  19. Registered User
    Answers

I am using the powerpatch and wondered if there were any concerns about using carbohydrates around the time of their placement? I remember reading about concerns that carbohydrate consumption blocked at least some HGH compounds' production and/or utilization.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

It is true that carb consumption close to bedtime can lower HGH levels during sleep. Carb intake close to bedtime increases insulin, which in turn means low HGH, since your body limits HGH release when it sees the higher insulin level. But I am not too sure about HGH injections or transdermal. My guess is being transdermally delivered to the bloodstream means you're still getting HGH delivery, since it is not being regulated by your body.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Carbs, and actually more so fats, will blunt GH release. With exogenous hGH though, it doesn't interfere at all. If you were trying to increase your own natural hGH release with GHRP/GHRH or other OTC pills, then carbs/fats would blunt release. For the PowerPatch, eat whatever you want whenever you want!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to seeing what your IGF-1 levels will be compared to the baseline.

So I got my bloods:

IGF on Sep 28 - 182
    IGF on Oct 25 - 342

really good increase. While I'm doing a secretropin spray and omintropin injections as well, I've always been doing those so this is a pretty good increase from the baseline. I did start up some test cyp and some oral ph's in this timeframe, but I don't think the'd affect IGF levels.

I have one patch left, and would like to order more. But I'm currently on a work assignment in the UK. Any idea how fast they could get here?
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for posting the IGF results, commodore64. And thank you, Milas, for your thoughts about macronutrients and the growth hormone patch.

I am noticing an increased appetite with the combo of the testopro, melatonin, and HGH powerpatch matches. This is a good thing for me. I quickly found anecdotal reports of people increasing their appetite with IGF.

If AgeForce was traded publicly, I'd buy stock! I just wonder how they will remain competitive as other supplement companies release transdermal products.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

So I got my bloods:

IGF on Sep 28 - 182
    IGF on Oct 25 - 342

really good increase. While I'm doing a secretropin spray and omintropin injections as well, I've always been doing those so this is a pretty good increase from the baseline. I did start up some test cyp and some oral ph's in this timeframe, but I don't think the'd affect IGF levels.

I have one patch left, and would like to order more. But I'm currently on a work assignment in the UK. Any idea how fast they could get here?
    I live in Japan and they ship it pretty dang fast. maybe a week?

Good results man.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

So I got my bloods:

IGF on Sep 28 - 182
    IGF on Oct 25 - 342

Nice! That's a good increase. I will send an email and see if I can get an answer on shipping for you...let you know what I find out.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Commodore, just PM'd you with an answer to your shipping question. Looks like if you order tonight/tomorrow morning you should have it by the time you're ready for another patch, seeing how you still have one left.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Commodore, just PM'd you with an answer to your shipping question. Looks like if you order tonight/tomorrow morning you should have it by the time you're ready for another patch, seeing how you still have one left.
    Thanks for this! Based on this I made an order, it looks like its shipping to my billing address, not my current, so replied to the admin@ email address - hope that works to route to where I'm actually living at the moment. And I bit on the upsell to the NO patches as well. Why not?

Thanks again,
    Mike
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for this! Based on this I made an order, it looks like its shipping to my billing address, not my current, so replied to the admin@ email address - hope that works to route to where I'm actually living at the moment. And I bit on the upsell to the NO patches as well. Why not?

Thanks again,
    Mike
    Cool. If they don't take care of you in the next 7 hours or so (it's still pretty early here) let me know and I'll see if I can contact someone for you. They also have a phone number I believe, it might be quicker to contact them that way if they don't reply, but they are usually good with replying in a timely manner. The NO patches seem to be working pretty well so I hope you like those too.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Cool. If they don't take care of you in the next 7 hours or so (it's still pretty early here) let me know and I'll see if I can contact someone for you. They also have a phone number I believe, it might be quicker to contact them that way if they don't reply, but they are usually good with replying in a timely manner. The NO patches seem to be working pretty well so I hope you like those too.
    Thanks! I gave the number a call, they answered right away, knew what I was talking about, and had already shipped it. Great stuff...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

some feedback...been using the powerpatch for 2 months now, at first just vivid dreams but now I'm noticing increased pumps that tend to last all day. I alternate left and right foot each patch, and I prefer to wear during the day under shoes and socks. I have no issues at all with the patches sliding out of place. If anything the sock/shoe make it more secure. I cant even feel it. I use to remove my shoe and check for the patch to make sure it was there, and it always was, exactly where I placed it. Just my 02. cents with an alternative that also works well.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Good to hear man, thanks for your feedback! The top of the foot does seem like the best place too.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Yah, I have been using the creatine/beta patch on the top of either foot, almost daily, and I have not had any problem. and I to put a sock on a shorttime after applying it, kinda for that extra security..SJ
  34. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Friend of mine has been using the hgh powerpatches for about a month or 2 now. Just spoke to them yesterday and they are in love with the product. Getting great sleep and lost 5lbs without a change in diet or increase in exercise.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Friend of mine has been using the hgh powerpatches for about a month or 2 now. Just spoke to them yesterday and they are in love with the product. Getting great sleep and lost 5lbs without a change in diet or increase in exercise.
    Nice!!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  117 lbs.
    Answers

My husband, our neighbor and I all just ordered these patches and are starting them tonight. I teach fitness classes and lift heavy once a week. My husband's abs have been on billboards and magazines in Egypt. We are looking forward to see how this works for us and are hoping for great results! Thanks for posting all of the great results.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    One time you should try putting a patch on the top of your foot, it was quite a feeling! Great place for transdermals like these patches!
    i find the patch either on the inside of elbow on or top of my foot seems to bend/fold. it would seem to not work if folded and not touching my skin. any thoughts
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by woody48 View Post
    i find the patch either on the inside of elbow on or top of my foot seems to bend/fold. it would seem to not work if folded and not touching my skin. any thoughts
    Yes, if it is folded on itself, thn nothing or at least less is going into you. I do not seem to have this issue when applying patch to my foot however.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Just finished a roughly 3 month run of the PowerPatch.
    Ran it every 3 days, patch applied (top of foot) first thing in the morning,
    because i ran a gh boosting c0cktail before bed (glycine,taurine,glutamine,p-serine,gaba).
    Very satisfied with the fatloss results, skin looks better too.
    No question that this product is a winner. I recommend it.

I also got to try the Ageforce Pre/Post workout patch.
    I felt no noticeable effect from this product.
    I got it free as a "sorry" gift after a shipping error.
    Shows that this is a first class company, however..
    i cannot recommend the pre/post patch based on my short trial.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Yes, if it is folded on itself, thn nothing or at least less is going into you. I do not seem to have this issue when applying patch to my foot however.
    yup , put it on my foot and it stayed on all night and day. great sleep!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AGEFORCE.com Feedback
    By Fr0st in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 03:23 PM
  2. Welcome AgeForce.com To Anabolicminds.com
    By Dwight Schrute in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 03:20 PM
  3. Welcome Ageforce to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions