My AGEFORCE HGH POWERPATCH EXPERIENCE

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. BTW, I want to add that the sleepy and dreams are continuing to be strong. I am also continuing to get leaner regardless of what I am eating. The tingling is still here, pretty much have it everyday, sometimes worse then others, but it does not affect anything..My next patch will be tomorrow night and I think I will try it on my foot as Milas stated..SJ


  2. The whole foot thing was an experience, that's for sure! I'm going to try a few different locations now that I've tried forearm and foot. Anywhere I see lots of veins I guess.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       


  3. Nice bro, keep in coming. I think I am going to try the foot this time and see how it goes. I am putting it on tonight so I will update tomorrow. this will also be my two month mark. Now I am going to run the patches for another month or two. I was thinking or running double the amount of patches for one month, ie, every 3 days instead of 5, something like that to see if I notice any more of a difference. Now I am going to start some light tonining work real soon, prob later today, nothing crazy and some cardio. I have a heavy bag as well so I have to check with my doc and see if I can start doing that. he told me no MMA training for a while, but I think he meant actual sparring, so I have to clarift that as well. Take care brotha Milas..SJ

  4. Great feedback, I'm getting excited thinking about trying them although I wish someone would get bloods done.

  5. Definitely good feedback, im going to try my foot as well tonight.

    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. lets keep it coming guys, some great feedback here..SJ

  7. Really nice feedback...looking more and more tempting.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  8. I'm looking forward to doing patches on Mondays and Wednesdays for my Leg and Chest days, hopefully that will give me an even better boost.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  9. Put the patch on my foot last night and left it on for a good 13 hours. I definitely felt some tingling in my foot all night while i was awake. Had very deep sleep and vivid dreams as usual. I hadnt felt the tingling yet since i had been putting it around my naval, but definitely felt them when i put it on the foot.

    Ill be putting these on every 3rd day to try this out. I will eventualy move to my wrists or opposite the elbow whenever the third day falls on a weekend.

    Still noting i am more vascular at rest with these. Appetite has stayed the same, no real pickup in that yet.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Put the patch on my foot last night and left it on for a good 13 hours. I definitely felt some tingling in my foot all night while i was awake. Had very deep sleep and vivid dreams as usual. I hadnt felt the tingling yet since i had been putting it around my naval, but definitely felt them when i put it on the foot.

    Ill be putting these on every 3rd day to try this out. I will eventualy move to my wrists or opposite the elbow whenever the third day falls on a weekend.

    Still noting i am more vascular at rest with these. Appetite has stayed the same, no real pickup in that yet.
    I think rotating is a good idea. I'm going to use on my left foot for a while though since my left leg is ~1" smaller than my right. I know the hGH goes systemic, but I'm hoping it may have some extra local effect in addition to systemic.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Put the patch on my foot last night and left it on for a good 13 hours. I definitely felt some tingling in my foot all night while i was awake. Had very deep sleep and vivid dreams as usual. I hadnt felt the tingling yet since i had been putting it around my naval, but definitely felt them when i put it on the foot.

    Ill be putting these on every 3rd day to try this out. I will eventualy move to my wrists or opposite the elbow whenever the third day falls on a weekend.


    Still noting i am more vascular at rest with these. Appetite has stayed the same, no real pickup in that yet.
    How long are you running the patches for?

    I have been thinking about one every threee days as well but well see..SJ

  12. Ok so here is my two month update

    In the two months I have been using the HGH Patches, I have slept way better then I ever have. I sleep solid and have great dreams, alomost nightly. I used to wake up at least 3 times a night to take a wiz, but now, I am only waking up once. Thats my fault as I always drink a protein shake before bed..I am def way leaner then I was when I started these patches, but on the same account, I have not been training since the surgery, so its hard to tell, probably a mixture of both. The scale has not changed much at all, which I find weird. I look much leaner but on the same account, my pants are not much looser then what they were a few weeks ago. Overall, I just feel better since taking these patches. The affects have been very similar to Anabolic Innovations HGHup, exceopt for teh test boosting, now I mean as far as teh sleep and dreams go. I did not get lean while using HGHup, where with these patches I am. Placebo affect,. maybe a little, but these patches are definately working on my body. Also, my healing process seems to be coming along nicely. I have been rotating the patches in below the navel, close to where my surgery was. Anyway, I cant wait to see how my physicque looks once i am healed and start training again. Then I can judge the patch in additional ways, ie, recoveryl strength, etc..

    I am very pleased with the results thus far and I will do another update at the 4 month and 6 month marks. I got these patches at 50% off so I feel that I got an awesome deal and I will continue to purchase more HGH patches..Take care..

    SJ

  13. Thanks SJ, I just used my 3rd patch on my left foot. Not as tingly/swollen feeling as before, more swollen feeling. I had vivid dreams again last night. While I don't know the full effects of these patches, I can definitely feel "something" happening and it appears to have similar side effects like hGH. I'll be updating my log with today's workout and my observations of the patches (Testo100, Pre/Post Workout, and PowerPatch).
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  14. sweet - I'm gonna throw one on my foot tonight this sounds interesting!! Does it stay on the foot ok while sleeping?

  15. How do you store your unused patches, in the fridge?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dieselken77 View Post
    sweet - I'm gonna throw one on my foot tonight this sounds interesting!! Does it stay on the foot ok while sleeping?
    Yep, stays on in the shower for me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by sfinnera View Post
    How do you store your unused patches, in the fridge?
    Basement in a box. As long as it's out of the light and relatively cool, it's all good.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  17. NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  18. hey ok so ive got a couple questions and this thread seemed kind of appropriate since we're on the subject of dosing, basically ive been doing a lot of research on hgh and these patches as im really interested in them and i think they have a lot of potential, but basically what ive found is that the common daily dosage of hgh from injections seems to be at least 4iu a day with a 5 on 2 off dosing scheme so your pituitary doesn't take too much off a hit, in another thread i believe it was milas that stated that the 25mg of somatrophin in the patches is equal to about 4-6 iu's of hgh, now i know the recommended dosage is one every five days and i can understand why they would make this the base recommendation as this is probably the best bang for buck dosing schedule and theyre company is more geared towards longevity and anti aging and that dose is probably more appropriate for that goal, but do you guys think that a 5 nights on 2 off schedule would be ideal with these patches to achieve the anabolic effects on par with injectable hgh? i realize it would cost a lot more for this schedule but it would still cost far less than getting it from a doctor

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    i noticed you can add more than 1 in the quantity and the coupon reduces the price to 0... are we allowed to order more than one quantity with the coupon?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers View Post
    i noticed you can add more than 1 in the quantity and the coupon reduces the price to 0... are we allowed to order more than one quantity with the coupon?
    No, orders placed for more than 1 item or 1 quantity will be cancelled (shipping charges refunded) and you'll be notified to order only one. Thanks for asking.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  21. sounds good thanks

  22. sorry for the double post but is milas: how do we cancel it if we don't want any more..so it doesnt charge our credit card automatically?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by caliboy View Post
    hey ok so ive got a couple questions and this thread seemed kind of appropriate since we're on the subject of dosing, basically ive been doing a lot of research on hgh and these patches as im really interested in them and i think they have a lot of potential, but basically what ive found is that the common daily dosage of hgh from injections seems to be at least 4iu a day with a 5 on 2 off dosing scheme so your pituitary doesn't take too much off a hit, in another thread i believe it was milas that stated that the 25mg of somatrophin in the patches is equal to about 4-6 iu's of hgh, now i know the recommended dosage is one every five days and i can understand why they would make this the base recommendation as this is probably the best bang for buck dosing schedule and theyre company is more geared towards longevity and anti aging and that dose is probably more appropriate for that goal, but do you guys think that a 5 nights on 2 off schedule would be ideal with these patches to achieve the anabolic effects on par with injectable hgh? i realize it would cost a lot more for this schedule but it would still cost far less than getting it from a doctor
    That seems like it would be rather high and expensive. With the longer absorption I think you could spread out dosing. I'm experimenting with 2 patches a week on my hardest workout days. I'd say to start off with the recommended dose, see how it works for you, and adjust from there.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  24. Hey everyone. Just a quick update. I am into month three on the powerpatches. So far everything is status quo. I have changed my timing on them though and am running a patch every Monday and Thursday nights, just changing things up a bit. I am going to run these for a solid 6 months so I am happy about that decision. Once I start my training again (post surgery) I will add in the Pre/Post patches and maybe the testo patch, not sure yet as the money all adds up..Take care..SJ

  25. Just a llittle update. I have been continuing to use these patches, every Monday and Thursday. Everything is status quo, no new changes at this point. I did put the patch on my wrist last night against my best wishes and sure enough I should have listened to myself. The freagin patch fell off again last night while I was sleeping. I dont know if it stayed on for two hours or 6 hours, etc. I have no idea. This really pizzes me off, this is the second time this has happened. The area is shaved, clean, etc. I did not sweat last night, get any a*s or anything like that, LOL. Seriosuly though, I am upset about it. I will never put it there again and I dont rec any of you do either. From now on it will be below the navel or on my forearm..Other than that, everything is good..

    SJ

  26. If it falls off, just put it back on. The actives are delivered through the adhesive, so as long as it sticks it'll continue to deliver more actives (or about 12-14hrs total application time).
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    If it falls off, just put it back on. The actives are delivered through the adhesive, so as long as it sticks it'll continue to deliver more actives (or about 12-14hrs total application time).
    I tried that when I got up this morning and it would not go back on and stay on. I would have to put it on my arm and tape it down with scotch tape or something..SJ

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I tried that when I got up this morning and it would not go back on and stay on. I would have to put it on my arm and tape it down with scotch tape or something..SJ
    That can work too. Sports tape would be best though. Tried it on your foot yet?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  29. NO. I am going to try that on Thursday..SJ

  30. Ok. So I put on another patch tonight. I decied to put it on my stomach below the navel as I want to speed up recovery on my surgery. I keep saying I am going to put it on my foot, but I eventualy will. I mean, I am going to run these for another three and a half months at least so I have plenty of time. I slept ok last night, was kinda weird. I normally dont get up in teh morning until 5, but last night I woke up at 3am and was wide awake and refreshed. I had some really good dreams and well and I look really lean. I am continuing to be very happy with things. Take care..SJ
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AGEFORCE.com Feedback
    By Fr0st in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 05:23 PM
  2. Welcome Ageforce to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 02:21 PM
  3. My Epi experience
    By MPFit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 04:34 PM
  4. First TUT experience
    By Magickk in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 02:56 PM
Log in
Log in