HYPERTROP-X - Apply Here!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

HYPERTROP-X - Apply Here!!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Me either....I'm going to start running Hyper Pump (I tried it during testing and once it launched, but never ran the whole 12 bottles) strickly because of the logs I saw. I was like WOW I need to get on that!!! LOL seriously you guys got ME excited about my own product.

So I can't wait for all to run HyperTrop-X...hopefully I can get two bottles to each...not sure yet though

The contest prizes will rock you can count on that....Have I let you all down yet??

LD
    I would like to try the Hyper-Pump, I tried a 4pack of the VPX Power Pump 7, which I think is a similar product but goodness do I HATE grape.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The contest prizes will rock you can count on that....Have I let you all down yet??

LD
    the contest makes me wish it would make sense for me to run this i'd like to get a hold of 3 bottles of 1-ad
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the contest makes me wish it would make sense for me to run this i'd like to get a hold of 3 bottles of 1-ad

Hey do me a favor throw that 3 bottles of 1-Andro in the thread bundled deals!! I'll work on getting that together...like buy two get one free!

Now why can't you run HyperTrop-X....I forget...PM me. We gotta work something out.

LD
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I certainly do. I'm really interested in your log. I have one other woman (that I know of...obviously there may be more, but I can't tell by people's handles) so I m very interested on how your response. I think it's perfect timing for you given your situation

LD

Oh and I love RPN's stuff so definitely a no brainer!!

Remind me again what is the primary use for Gut Health...I can't recall, but remember it was very usefull and a one of a kind on the market when released.

Dsade still running RPN?
    Yes Dsade is still running RPN.

Gut Health helps with protein absorbtion, increased immune support, IBS and Crohns disease, etc..lol

What other girls are running this one!

HI TEX..LOL!!!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.

Would love to try Hyper Trop-X

All,
    I was given the task of increasing visibility for our company. I have decided to run multiple products in log formats. HyperTrop-X is the second in this series. I have literally over a ton of this product and would like to see a LOT of testers. All I ask is for a log of the product. You will recieve one to two bottles (I will let you know before annoucing any winners). I'm pushing for two bottles each, just to give you guys more product to run .

The top 5 logs...meaning best increases shown in preformance (BE HONEST PLEASE...this is not a pro-hormone so I will know if your cheating) will win a gift set with a lot of goodies (again I'll annouce before I annouce any winners....I m thinking right now a free gym bag, t-shirt, towel and product right now). Please be honest I m not trying to get "Over the top" logs...I want honest feedback. If I feel your honest this will play into winning one of the top five seats.

BEST OF ALL I HAVE NO CAP YET ON THE NUMBER OF TESTERS!!

Give me some background on yourself (kind of like a BB'ing resume if you will) and be CHOOSEN.

Here's the product info....

HyperTrop-X

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result – an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

What’s in it?

Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL – a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

Have something left for the ride home.

Hypertrop-X will keep you on your game your entire workout, and will feed your growth ongoing after you leave the gym. Use Hypertrop-X by itself and watch your training intensity shoot the moon. Or, stack Advanced Muscle Science’s other cutting edge products for the most powerful anabolic response possible from non-pharmaceutical performance enhancement

Apply in AMS sub-forum....link momentarily!!

Good luck to all!!

***********APPLY IN THIS THREAD*********
    Hey Can I still get in on this? New to the site and just read the thread today. As my work out buddys say I'm "OLD SCHOOL" but working my butt off. Biggest problem has been keeping the intense workout up. Please help and old guy out.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know right....if this gets bigger....I may need a rep for bb.com. Running both among other things right now....14 hour days (given I don't watch TV)
    let me say this, if you are looking for a rep, I am your man
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    let me say this, if you are looking for a rep, I am your man
    hope you won't hold the democrat jibes against me if you become one
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just a thought Laze, but if you're looking for more female testers, my fiance is my training partner and could a run a log parallel to mine. Her workouts and diet are as strict as my own regimen. Just a suggestion...
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hope you won't hold the democrat jibes against me if you become one
    trust me all political afifliations are aside, and it was nothing ever personal
    and its cool as I am an Indy and am sort of enjoying watching the dems sh!t the bed without a candidate at this point
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

trust me all political afifliations are aside, and it was nothing ever personal
    politics are dirty sports no matter how you slice it. I think I could never be a politician just because I couldn't live with myself lying that much
    This space for rent

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Me either....I'm going to start running Hyper Pump (I tried it during testing and once it launched, but never ran the whole 12 bottles) strickly because of the logs I saw. I was like WOW I need to get on that!!! LOL seriously you guys got ME excited about my own product.

So I can't wait for all to run HyperTrop-X...hopefully I can get two bottles to each...not sure yet though

LD
    I gotta give you guys credit, allowing people to log and also giving rewards for the best ones is a very great idea. You will build a tremendous amount of support here for sure
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Now that's what im talkin about! Look at that list!! Oh my girl C's in here too!! That'll be cool to see! Just can't say enough good things bout ya LD ur the man!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post

Gut Health helps with protein absorbtion, increased immune support, IBS and Crohns disease, etc..lol

HI TEX..LOL!!!
    One of my clients....she just registered....Aspice315 is her handle. I finally talked her into getting on her and running a log. She is going into competition soon (figure). She's really cool girl.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tomato head View Post
    Hey Can I still get in on this? New to the site and just read the thread today. As my work out buddys say I'm "OLD SCHOOL" but working my butt off. Biggest problem has been keeping the intense workout up. Please help and old guy out.

We will have a second and finally phase....no worries!

LD
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I gotta give you guys credit, allowing people to log and also giving rewards for the best ones is a very great idea. You will build a tremendous amount of support here for sure

Well thank you....it's only me bro....I push it to the limit for you guys. This is a very respectable board and I like to give back as much as possible.

Basically YOU GUYS ROCK!! I haven't seen one negative comment towards anyone....only thoughtful/helpful posts, which is exactly what I like seeing as well as others.

No body wants to get flamed for asking a question.

Props to you guys!!!

LD
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

HI TEX..LOL!!!
    Yooo sista!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.

sounds great

LD
    Thats great! after reading more about you guys I am really excited about trying this, I am 24/7 fitness and will give you good feed back. And kudos to your boss to allow you to do your study like this.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Well thank you....it's only me bro....I push it to the limit for you guys. This is a very respectable board and I like to give back as much as possible.

Basically YOU GUYS ROCK!! I haven't seen one negative comment towards anyone....only thoughtful/helpful posts, which is exactly what I like seeing as well as others.

No body wants to get flamed for asking a question.

Props to you guys!!!

LD
    this is a real solid place, much better than other boards I have seen
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

this is a real solid place, much better than other boards I have seen
    This is my home board. However I have logs at two other boards, so the product will be mentioned there also. There is an awesome caring community here. We have are squabbles like any other public board but everyone bands together when it counts.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

This is my home board. However I have logs at two other boards, so the product will be mentioned there also. There is an awesome caring community here. We have are squabbles like any other public board but everyone bands together when it counts.
    couldnt agree more
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

I think it would be a good idea if everyone had a uniform log to follow, so that it will be easier for everyone to see results from person to person.

What do you guys think?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I think it would be a good idea if everyone had a uniform log to follow, so that it will be easier for everyone to see results from person to person.

What do you guys think?

... i love the individuality and things people put in their logs. after all a unifom log would bore me. so i dont necessarily enjoy that statement however, if people are looking through the log specifically for the results this would help. most the time if the subject box is labeled, then it is easy to identify what is what
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Also everyone starts in a different state and have varying goals over the next month or two, so really uniform logs are rough
  24. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Also everyone starts in a different state and have varying goals over the next month or two, so really uniform logs are rough
    That would make uniform logs difficult - also half the fun of this is the variety - to see how hypertrop-x affects performance when being used under different protocols and diets. And how each tester relates things with his own twist.

Speaking of which, I would be interested to know what kind of program everyone will be incorporating hypertrop-x into: power-lifting, bulking, cutting, etc.
    ...though I could just wait for the logs to start...but I'm impatient.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I myself will be cutting while trying to hold on to muscle.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.

Hey LAZE, did you get my question pm?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

be eased, y'all! it's almost on!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  231 lbs.

hey laze,

is this product on its way to my mailbox this week? planning on saving a couple hyperpump to run with it.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    Hey LAZE, did you get my question pm?

hmmmm not sure...gotten a ton of PM's over the last few days. If I didn't answer I apologize...hit me up again.

LD
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    hey laze,

is this product on its way to my mailbox this week? planning on saving a couple hyperpump to run with it.

Nah still waiting on some names and addresses. I need to ship them all at once. I got most and I'll post the ones I don't have after I weed through my PM's.

LD
  31. New Member

very interested in seeing how this product pans out. Simple and basic ingredients. Both of which are getting alot of talk lately.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That would make uniform logs difficult - also half the fun of this is the variety - to see how hypertrop-x affects performance when being used under different protocols and diets. And how each tester relates things with his own twist.

Speaking of which, I would be interested to know what kind of program everyone will be incorporating hypertrop-x into: power-lifting, bulking, cutting, etc.
    ...though I could just wait for the logs to start...but I'm impatient.

ill be on a clean bulk, doing a powerlifting/bodybuilding regimine, more towards the powerlifting side though, but using a split opposed to training the lifts.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

I didn't mean everyone should do the same work outs, but more along the lines of a couple of specifics that everyone should include. But, I do see the point in the value of variety.
  34. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I didn't mean everyone should do the same work outs, but more along the lines of a couple of specifics that everyone should include. But, I do see the point in the value of variety.
    Sure, there are basic details that everyone will need to relate: starting weight, 1RM or something like it, diet and workout. That's just part of keeping a log. Is that what you were thinking?

Edit: "basic detail"? Well, there's my oxymoron for the day...
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

lets go folks, get your addy's in so we can get this show on the road
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

most people use the basics anyways. such as : stats, lifts ,weights, workout, dosing
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.

LD

Hey Laze, do you want me to send info now or waite till you do the second phase? maybe if someone drops on the first you could use it? Also are you looking for people to use the Hypertrop by its self of just list the other sups we are doing with it? Im good either way, just want to give you the best feed back.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tomato head View Post
    Hey Laze, do you want me to send info now or waite till you do the second phase? maybe if someone drops on the first you could use it? Also are you looking for people to use the Hypertrop by its self of just list the other sups we are doing with it? Im good either way, just want to give you the best feed back.

WOW! I sounded like such a kiss ass in that! Oh well I love cool new sups!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Hey Laze, when do you think this will be hitting the mail?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.

Hey Laze, my dad said he'd be interested in trying it (he usually uses N.O.-Xplode)..he has basically the same workouts that I do and he's 50 years old, 235ish pounds. Just letting you know so you can have another candidate for phase 2..I'll try to get his am account up soon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HyperTrop-X
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 08:22 PM
  2. HyperTrop-X - New Formula!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 04:17 AM
  3. Getting cut with Hypertrop-X
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs