HYPERTROP-X - Apply Here!!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All,
I was given the task of increasing visibility for our company. I have decided to run multiple products in log formats. HyperTrop-X is the second in this series. I have literally over a ton of this product and would like to see a LOT of testers. All I ask is for a log of the product. You will recieve one to two bottles (I will let you know before annoucing any winners). I'm pushing for two bottles each, just to give you guys more product to run .

The top 5 logs...meaning best increases shown in preformance (BE HONEST PLEASE...this is not a pro-hormone so I will know if your cheating) will win a gift set with a lot of goodies (again I'll annouce before I annouce any winners....I m thinking right now a free gym bag, t-shirt, towel and product right now). Please be honest I m not trying to get "Over the top" logs...I want honest feedback. If I feel your honest this will play into winning one of the top five seats.

BEST OF ALL I HAVE NO CAP YET ON THE NUMBER OF TESTERS!!

Give me some background on yourself (kind of like a BB'ing resume if you will) and be CHOOSEN.

Here's the product info....

HyperTrop-X

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result – an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

What’s in it?

Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL – a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

Have something left for the ride home.

Hypertrop-X will keep you on your game your entire workout, and will feed your growth ongoing after you leave the gym. Use Hypertrop-X by itself and watch your training intensity shoot the moon. Or, stack Advanced Muscle Science’s other cutting edge products for the most powerful anabolic response possible from non-pharmaceutical performance enhancement

Apply in AMS sub-forum....link momentarily!!

Good luck to all!!

***********APPLY IN THIS THREAD*********

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
FIRST!!! WOOT! haha

Seems like a good simple product.
I will be bulking though after my AN log for a show down the road...
Best of luck to all the testers though.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
you know i'm already down!! i'll hit it up with no qualms/other supps involved!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey Lazedragon,you know i want in on that Hypertrop-x. Your last product HYPER PUMP was awesome,can't imagine what this one will do.I will be honest with you too, you allready know that. I hope to be chose. THANKS

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Im 33 years young. Been working out since I was about 16. took a major layoff the last year because of shoulder surgery and just recently started working out a few months ago. I would luv to log this and my cut for the summer. I know, I know, your suppose to cut before summer so you look good during the summer, but hey thats how it goes.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Lazedragon, how does this product compare to HYPER PUMP?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pity since this is more of a daily than a preworkout, it would conflict some with other things I am doing.

I've considered switching to just supplementing leucine instead of BCAAs for the price, and since it is the true rate limiter.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When would testers start logging, approximately?
ASAP. I want to get a good 10 names before I send off to the warehouse...then first shipment will run....I would like to do two phases (or two ship of dates) from the warehouse.

Within two weeks for sure.

Do you have a timeframe to work around?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like something I would be interested in. As I'm a rep you can make a call on that one.

I train 5 days a week with a professional competition level trainer. She picks my workouts and I'm not technically allowed to post them. My split looks like this
M-Legs
T-Shoulders
W-Chest/leg shaping
T-Back
F-arms
We do abs at any given times on any of the days she chooses. Most of my workouts are done in super sets with a fast pace and she uses plyometrics as well.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lazedragon, how does this product compare to HYPER PUMP?

How about I send you some and you tell me :).

It's daily but also a pre-workout....I m trying to get every tester two bottles because BA reaches it's true potiential in about 2 weeks depending on the individual.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I guess im not a good name since my post was ignored, hehe

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
this looks interesting indeed. i would love to try it, but i just applied for a millennium sports log that will last 6-12 days. if the timings will work to where i can use both without conflicting i would love to try it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ASAP. I want to get a good 10 names before I send off to the warehouse...then first shipment will run....I would like to do two phases (or two ship of dates) from the warehouse.

Within two weeks for sure.

Do you have a timeframe to work around?
Well training is somewhat hit and miss right now because of baseball season. Baseball for school will be over May 5th or 8th, and then I can give it 110%.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I filled this out on the other thread but let me just express my interest here. Thanks

AaronTech

Awards
My Application *warning, very long*

Ok, so this application of mine is going to be very long, hopefully you don't mind. Each of my workouts are very, VERY specific, so in order to show you the full intensity of it, I have to "dish it out", so to speak.
Note: I am currently running a Purple WrAAth log that will be over in ~10 days, FYI. MY logs/reviews include video; if you would like a link please let me know.

Down to the business:
My Stats:
Weight: 169
Height: 6' 1.5"
Years Lifting: ~ 2 years
BF: ~13.5-14%
Arms: 14.5"
Chest: 46"
Quads: 21"
Calves: 14"
Shoulders: 29"
Neck: 14"

Current Training Schedule:
Warm Up:
5 minutes of Treadmill on 3.5 speed at inline 15 or Body-movement drills

Stretches:

- upper back stretch/twists
- lower back stretch/touch toes
- side stretch/v stretch both sides
- calf stretch isolated
- front lunge
- Shoulder stretch and tricep stretch
- hamstring stretch
- Quad stretch

Cool Down with ballistic and isometric stretches - 5 minutes

Weigh Training Protocol
Monday:
Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, and Abs
-Slow motion 3 in 1 Push Up
-In & Out Shoulder Fly
-Chair Dips
-Plange Push-Up
-Pike Press
-Side Tri Rise
-Floor Flys
-Scarecrows
-Overhead tricep extension
-Two twitch speed push up
-Y Press
-Lying Tricep Extension
--50 second waterbreak--
-Side to side push up
-Pour fly
-side leaning tricep extension
-weighted circle
-throw the bomb
-front to back triceps extension
-one arm balance push up
-Fly-row-press combo
-dumbbell cross body blows
-Ab Routine ~12 minutes

Wednesday:
Back and Biceps, and Abs
- wide grip pull ups
- lawnmowers
-twentyones
-one arm cross body curls
-switch grip pull ups
-standing bicep curls
-one arm concentration curls
-corn cob pull ups
-reverse grip bent over barbell rows
-open arm curls
-static arm curls
---50 seconds waterbreak---
-congdon locomotive
-crouching cohen curls
-corkscrew curls
-chin ups
-seated bent over back flys
-curl up/hammer down
-hammer curls
-max rep chin ups
-superman
-in/out hammer curls
-strip set curls
-Ab Routine ~12 minutes

Thursday:
Legs and Back
-balance lunge (with chair)
-calf raise/squat
-reverse grip chin up
-super skater
-wall squat [60 seconds]
-wide front pull ups
-step back lunge
-alternating side lunge
-close grip overhead pull up
-single leg wall squat [60 seconds]
-deadlift squat
-switch grip pull up
--ballistic stretch with water [60 seconds]--
-sneaky lunges
-reverse grip chin up
-toe roll isometric lunge
-wide front pull up
-3 way calf raises
-close grip overhand pull up
-switch grip pull ups

Saturday:
Overall Strength Training
Every other week
Flat Bench Press [4 sets, 8-10 reps]
DB Shrugs [4 sets, 8-10 reps]
Deadlifts [4 sets, 8-10 reps]
Clean and Jerks [4 sets, 8-10 reps]

Cardio Schedule/Protocol
Tuesday:
Plyometrics
--WarmUp and Stretch--

-[60 seconds] March in Place (rotate legs out for final 30 seconds)
-[60 seconds] Run in Place (Heels to butt for for final 30 seconds)
-[60 seconds] Tires and Run Lunges (alternate every 15 seconds)
-[90 seconds] Lunging Drills (2 forward, turn, 2 back)
-[30 reps] Deep Prayer Squats
-Quad Stretch
-Hamstring Stretch

--The Workout--

-Jump Squats [30 seconds] (Parallel feet shoulder distance apart, slowly in a 4 count ease into bottom of squat, at lowest point explode up and leap off of ground, land gently and repeat.)

-Run Stance Squats [30 seconds] (In a stance similar to preparing to run, perform 4 squats and on the 4th, leap up and twist and land facing in opposite direction, repeat.)

-Airborne Heisman [30 seconds] (lateral leaping exercise, jump sideways and bring opposite knee to chest as soon as you land, repeat back and forth.)

-Swing Kick [60 seconds] (standing directly behind chair or stool, lift one leg after another back and forth over the highest point.)

-Repeat Previous Sequence

-Squat Reach Jump [30 seconds] (Performed by jumping straight up after a controlled squat)

-Run Stance Squat Switch Pick Up [30 seconds] (like a run stance squat, but change direction after every squat, attempt to touch floor with every rep.)

-Double Airborne Heisman [30 seconds]

-Circle Run [90 seconds] (30 seconds clockwise, 30 seconds counter)

-Jump Knee Tuck [30 seconds]

-Mary Katherine Lunges [30 seconds]

-Leapfrog Squat [30 seconds]

-Twist Combo [60 seconds] (first 30 seconds; jump up slightly off ground while keeping head and shoulders facing front while feet and knees twist right, center, left; second 30 seconds spin body back and forth 180 degrees, changing direction after every rep (exercise is about speed NOT height)).

-Rock Star Hop [30 seconds: 15 facing left, 15 facing right]

-Gap Jump [30 seconds]

-Squat Jack [30 seconds]

-Military March [60 seconds]

-Run Squat 180 Jump Switch [30 seconds]

-Lateral Leapfrog Squat [30 seconds]

-Monster Truck Tire [30 seconds]

-Hot Foot [60 seconds: alternate feet at 30 seconds] (alternate hopping front to back and side to side one foot at a time.)

--Bonus Round--

-Pitch and Catch [60 seconds: 30 seconds right handed, 30 seconds left handed]

-Jump Shot [60 seconds: 30 seconds catch left and shoot right handed, vice versa for other 30 seconds]

-Football Hero [60 seconds] (4 jukes forward - short and quick - and 6 high steps backward.)

--Cool Down & Stretch--

Friday:
Kenpo, Ab Routine (~12 minutes)

Sunday:
Rest and Stretch

Note: My routine changes every 4 weeks for Monday and Wednesday, here are the changes;
Monday
Chest and Back, Abs
-standard push ups
-wide pull ups
-military push ups
-reverse grip chin ups
-wide fly push ups
-close grip overhand pull ups
-decline push ups
-heavy pants
-diamond push ups
-lawnmowers
-dive bomber push ups
-back flyes
---60 second water break, cycle is completed in reverse order (1 is 2, 2 is 1, etc)---
-wide pull ups
-standard push ups
-reverse grip chin ups
-military push ups
-close grip overhand pull ups
-wide fly push ups
-heavy Pants
-decline push ups
-lawnmowers
-diamond push ups
-back flyes
-dive bomber push ups
-standing db shrugs
~12 minute Ab Routine

Wednesday
Shoulders and Arms, Abs
-Alternating Shoulder Press
-In/Out Bicep Curls
-Two Arm Tricep Kick Back
-Alternating Shoulder Press
-In/Out Bicep Curls
-Two Arm Tricep Kick Back
-Deep Swimmers Press
-1 arm Full Supination Concentration Curls
-Chair Dips
-Deep Swimmers Press
-1 arm Full Supination Concentration Curls
-Chair Dips
-Upright Rows
-Static Arm Curls
-Flip Grip Twist Kickback
-Upright Rows
-Static Arm Curls
-Flip Grip Twist Kickback
-Seated 2 angle Shoulder flyes
-Crouching Cohen Curls
-Lying Tricep Extensions
-Seated 2 angle Shoulder flyes
-Crouching Cohen Curls
-Lying Tricep Extensions
~12 minute Ab exercise

Current Diet and macros: 3000kcals, 9 proteins, 2 dairies, 2 fruits, 3 vegetables, 1 fats, 3 carbs, two 46g protein shakes

Sample Diet plan for 1 week (haven't perfected it yet, so there will be mistakes, school keeps me busy, lol)

Day 1:
Breakfast: 1 cup Oatmeal, 8oz Fat Free Milk, 1/2oz Raisins
Snack: 1 oz low fat cheese with 6 whole wheat crackers
Lunch: Turkey Breast Sandwich ( 12 oz fat free turkey breast, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 leaf lettuce, 2 slices tomato)
Dinner: 12oz beef burger patty, 3 oz low fat melted cheese, 1 medium baked potato, 4 cups spinach leaves with cucumber and tomatoes, ? cup fresh berries

Day 2:
Breakfast: 1 whole wheat bagel, 4 eggs, 8 oz cottage cheese (1%), 1 medium sized orange
Snack: 4 tablespoons hummus with carrot sticks, 1 oz turkey jerky
Lunch: 1 grilled chicken burrito, 2 cups gazpacho
Dinner: 12oz halibut, 1 medium artichoke, 1 cup berries, 1 medium nectarine

Day 3:
Breakfast: Pear and Granola muffin, 8 oz nonfat yogurt, 1 cup sliced strawberries
Snack: 1 oz almonds, 1 oz dry roasted sodium free peanuts
Lunch: 12oz tuna salad on whole wheat tortilla, ? cup sprouts and diced tomatoes, 1 medium peach
Dinner: 12oz chicken breast, 2 cups mushrooms, zucchini, and onion saute, 9 oz grated parmesan cheese, 1 cup brown rice

Day 4:
Breakfast: mushroom omelet, 1 cup sliced strawberries, 12oz cottage cheese (1%)
Snack: 8oz nonfat fruit flavored yogurt
Lunch: Turkey Breast Sandwich ( 12 oz fat free turkey breast, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 leaf lettuce, 2 slices tomato)
Dinner: 12oz salmon, 1 cup asparagus, 1 medium baked potato, 4 cups salad greens

Day 5:
Breakfast: 2 whole wheat waffles, ? medium banana, 4tbsp low sugar maple syrup, 8 oz skim milk
Snack: 2 oz soy nuts, 2 oz turkey jerky
Lunch: 1 chicken pita, 1 cup grapes
Dinner: 12oz grilled ahi tuna salad, 4tbsp lime-soy vinaigrette, 1 whole grain roll

Day 6:
Breakfast: 6 eggs, 8 oz cottage cheese, 6 oz fresh squeezed orange juice, 1 whole wheat bagel
Snack: 8oz nonfat fruit flavored yogurt, 1tbsp peanut butter with celery sticks
Lunch: white bean and tuna salad
Dinner: 12oz Italian meatloaf, 1 medium baked potato, 4 cups spinach and romaine sauce, 3 oz cubed mozzarella cheese

Day 7:
Breakfast: 3 pancakes (3.6 oz), 4 tbsp low sugar maple syrup, 1 cup blueberries, 8 oz fat free milk
Snack: 1 oz low fat cheese, 6 whole wheat crackers, 1 sourdough pretzel
Lunch: chicken Caesar salad, 1 cup sliced strawberries
Dinner: 12 oz filet mignon, 4tbsp pear and peppercorn sauce, 1 cup baby Portobello mushrooms, 1 cup brown rice
--doesn't include shakes and bars, etc

Current Daily water intake: 145 ounces[/QUOTE]

**I have a ton of before and after pictures that I can post; can also log here, bb.com, discussbodybuilding.com, bodybuildingdungeon, discountanabolics, etc**

I was going to run an unsponsored LeviathanRL/Incarnate/GreenMag/Blue-up log in about 3 weeks, but will gladly postpone if chosen (will still use the Green Mag as a creatine).

Supplements I am currently taking:
ON Nitro Core 24
CL Purple WrAAth
Primaforce CEE

Supplements taken if chosen:
ON Nitro Core 24
CL Green Magnitude
Universal Animal Pak
(Incarnate, LeviathanRL, Blue Up if allowed, but I doubt it)

Hope it was detailed enough for you, here is my currently log of PW Lemonade if you care to look, and my video review of ON Vassove-CE (all for reference)
Log: Aaron-Tech's Journey to a Better Body (AKA Purple WrAAth Purple Lemonade Log) - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Review: Vassive-CE by ON Review - Bodybuilding.com Forums

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
Hey Laze,

I am available to help you with this product. I want to log it for you. I am very interested in comparing it to the hyperpump product. So far, hyperpump has been solid.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess im not a good name since my post was ignored, hehe

Not ignored at all....your good to go. I just want to get about 10-15 people before I sent it to the warehouse for shipping. Hit me with you info....name, address, shirt size!!

I was in a rush earlier....I looked at your avi for a while...lol...I like it.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well training is somewhat hit and miss right now because of baseball season. Baseball for school will be over May 5th or 8th, and then I can give it 110%.

Sounds good send me your info bro. Shoot I can pick you up on the first or second shipment...no worries. It should definitely be there before May 5th or 8.

LD

DMOORE30

Awards
My Application (which is long)

:drunk:This is my first post but Ive been lurking around....

Training Protocol
My training differs with low/high reps, but always has a very high intensity. I am focusing on gaining size and strength.
Chest
Back
Shoudlers/Traps
Legs
Arms

Schedule: 5:30 wake up/eat
7:00 eat/go to work
10:00 eat
1:00 eat
3:00 eat/get off work
5:30 eat/workout
8:00 eat
9:30 eat/bedtime

Training Schedule: Monday-Chest/Shoulders
Tuesday-Off
Wednesday-Back/Traps
Thursday-Off
Friday-Arms
Saturday-Cardio
Sunday-Legs/Wheels

Diet-3900 to 4100 cals

Id definately promise to write up a log...It sounds like a very good product...

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im going to send the application, if i win the millenium log and the timings dont workout together, ill revoke my own application if you want, otherwise here it is:

• Age 25
• Sex - M
• Height 5'9
• Weight 188
• Body type meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) wrestling since high school, started training then. have gone through a plethora of different kinds of training regimens, currently more towards compound movements with heavy weight.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
4 days on, with 1 day of rest, starting with chest and tris. that workout is usually dumbell press, incline db/bb depending on my mood, decline close grip bench, weighted dips, overhead tricep extensions. the next day is legs, which consists of squats, either front squats or hack squats, lying leg curls, stiff leg dead lifts, and various calves excersizes. after that is shoulders, which consists of behind the neck shoulder press, dumbell shoulder press, side and rear raises, and shrugs. after that is back and bis, which is deadlifts, pullups, barbell rows, dumbell rows, occasionly pull downs, and then the bicep excersizes vary.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)n/a
• Current Sport Played n/a
• Current Supplements (please list all product names)anabolic pump(have just a few days left) bulk 1 carboxy
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs n/a
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) about 300g protein, 200-250g carbs and 50-100g fat
• Current Daily Water Intake 1-2 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84961-necroticism-ready-4-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80428-necroticism-s-somnidren.html

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll throw my hat in on this one, hope my name is worthy ?!

I don't have any previous experience with AMS so it would def be an unbiased log.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hey, Lazedragon i pm'd my info again,i figure u still got it from last time. Can't wait to use it, im very excited.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OUCH! Sucks to be new...:whiner: Like me.
Still, I am definitely interested anyway. I threw my hat into the ring for Hypertrop-X on the other thread - I have been missing BA after giving it a go last year. I think the L and Yohimbine stacked in there is a good, basic effective combo.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys I think that was a joke, laze seemed pretty open to almost everyone as long as they make a legit log. I could be wrong

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
guys I think that was a joke, laze seemed pretty open to almost everyone as long as they make a legit log. I could be wrong
Exactly! I was joking...., but i'm sure credentials help!

Good Luck to everyone including myself!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Reaper your correct. I'm not going to exclude anyone because of how long they have been on AM. Hey everyone has to start somewhere and this is certainly the best place IMO.

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly! I was joking...., but i'm sure credentials help!

Good Luck to everyone including myself!

If you have a longer history of course it will help me in decided who I choose due to your history of posts, other logs etc. All in all I would like a well rounded bunch.

I'm not thinking or woried about anyone running off with product. Everyone on here has been very honest and thus is my impression of all the members.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The majority of AM members are good people!! I have found that they all prove themselves when called upon to log.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed, and most logs look fairly solid. Laze, when are you looking at sending hypertrop-x out? and of course should I be looking in my mail box? <wink, wink>

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The majority of AM members are good people!! I have found that they all prove themselves when called upon to log.
I'd definitely be interested in seeing christine log it. So few women here, would be interesting to see how well it works for her. Particularly a supplement like this where her lower bodyweight means an even better ingredient:lean mass ratio

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely be interested in seeing christine log it. So few women here, would be interesting to see how well it works for her. Particularly a supplement like this where her lower bodyweight means an even better ingredient:lean mass ratio
Hey Easy none of us REALLY have that whole mass thing going on.. thats why ALL here idolize your HUUUGGE MASS lol jk man yea I agree to see Christine (Crader) log this would be rather interesting!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so unbelievably happy to be below 190, you can't imagine. I hadn't been this light since freshman year in college :) that reminds me, I need to throw a pic or two up

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I just now figured out that the top-5 win a bonus,thought it was jus one person, as allways Lazedragon comes through SOLID

AaronTech

Awards
If you have a longer history of course it will help me in decided who I choose due to your history of posts, other logs etc. All in all I would like a well rounded bunch.

I'm not thinking or woried about anyone running off with product. Everyone on here has been very honest and thus is my impression of all the members.
So I might have a chance! :D

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- This is actually why I joined AM - you guys all seemed enthusiastic, pragmatic and honest. Not to mention, tons of good ideas!
Also, my thanks to Lazedragon for being willing to include those less proven of us!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
this forum is now my new home. i've been to a few others, but they were sub-par compared to this one. Hell, I might just buy a t-shirt and sport my AM pride! and that says a lot, cause i'm that guy who pretty much only wears plain t's!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
agreed, and most logs look fairly solid. Laze, when are you looking at sending hypertrop-x out? and of course should I be looking in my mail box? <wink, wink>

Probably mid-week this week. Nah no need you'll have a tracking number more than likely ;)

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Exactly I have been trying to get more women I know to join. This is a great board and women should take advantage of this......espcially the diet tracker (men too, but it seems women are a little more aware of their weight....guys just wanna gain for the most part).

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this forum is now my new home. i've been to a few others, but they were sub-par compared to this one. Hell, I might just buy a t-shirt and sport my AM pride! and that says a lot, cause i'm that guy who pretty much only wears plain t's!

I'm about to buy a shirt as well. Great Board!!