HYPERTROP-X - Apply Here!!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I'll throw my hat in on this one, hope my name is worthy ?!

    I don't have any previous experience with AMS so it would def be an unbiased log.


  2. Hey, Lazedragon i pm'd my info again,i figure u still got it from last time. Can't wait to use it, im very excited.
    •   
       


  3. How are the testers being chosen?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    How are the testers being chosen?
    mim of 1,000 posts and 2,000 rep points..... l

  5. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    mim of 1,000 posts and 2,000 rep points..... l

    :'(
    •   
       


  6. OUCH! Sucks to be new... Like me.
    Still, I am definitely interested anyway. I threw my hat into the ring for Hypertrop-X on the other thread - I have been missing BA after giving it a go last year. I think the L and Yohimbine stacked in there is a good, basic effective combo.

  7. guys I think that was a joke, laze seemed pretty open to almost everyone as long as they make a legit log. I could be wrong
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    guys I think that was a joke, laze seemed pretty open to almost everyone as long as they make a legit log. I could be wrong
    Exactly! I was joking...., but i'm sure credentials help!

    Good Luck to everyone including myself!

  9. x2, good luck!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    guys I think that was a joke, laze seemed pretty open to almost everyone as long as they make a legit log. I could be wrong

    Reaper your correct. I'm not going to exclude anyone because of how long they have been on AM. Hey everyone has to start somewhere and this is certainly the best place IMO.

    LD

  11. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Exactly! I was joking...., but i'm sure credentials help!

    Good Luck to everyone including myself!

    If you have a longer history of course it will help me in decided who I choose due to your history of posts, other logs etc. All in all I would like a well rounded bunch.

    I'm not thinking or woried about anyone running off with product. Everyone on here has been very honest and thus is my impression of all the members.

  12. The majority of AM members are good people!! I have found that they all prove themselves when called upon to log.

  13. agreed, and most logs look fairly solid. Laze, when are you looking at sending hypertrop-x out? and of course should I be looking in my mail box? <wink, wink>
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    The majority of AM members are good people!! I have found that they all prove themselves when called upon to log.
    I'd definitely be interested in seeing christine log it. So few women here, would be interesting to see how well it works for her. Particularly a supplement like this where her lower bodyweight means an even better ingredient:lean mass ratio

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd definitely be interested in seeing christine log it. So few women here, would be interesting to see how well it works for her. Particularly a supplement like this where her lower bodyweight means an even better ingredient:lean mass ratio
    Hey Easy none of us REALLY have that whole mass thing going on.. thats why ALL here idolize your HUUUGGE MASS lol jk man yea I agree to see Christine (Crader) log this would be rather interesting!

  16. I'm so unbelievably happy to be below 190, you can't imagine. I hadn't been this light since freshman year in college that reminds me, I need to throw a pic or two up

  17. I just now figured out that the top-5 win a bonus,thought it was jus one person, as allways Lazedragon comes through SOLID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    If you have a longer history of course it will help me in decided who I choose due to your history of posts, other logs etc. All in all I would like a well rounded bunch.

    I'm not thinking or woried about anyone running off with product. Everyone on here has been very honest and thus is my impression of all the members.
    So I might have a chance!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    The majority of AM members are good people!! I have found that they all prove themselves when called upon to log.
    - This is actually why I joined AM - you guys all seemed enthusiastic, pragmatic and honest. Not to mention, tons of good ideas!
    Also, my thanks to Lazedragon for being willing to include those less proven of us!

  20. this forum is now my new home. i've been to a few others, but they were sub-par compared to this one. Hell, I might just buy a t-shirt and sport my AM pride! and that says a lot, cause i'm that guy who pretty much only wears plain t's!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Sounds good send me your info bro. Shoot I can pick you up on the first or second shipment...no worries. It should definitely be there before May 5th or 8.

    LD
    PM sent
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    PM sent
    And he lives!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    agreed, and most logs look fairly solid. Laze, when are you looking at sending hypertrop-x out? and of course should I be looking in my mail box? <wink, wink>

    Probably mid-week this week. Nah no need you'll have a tracking number more than likely

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd definitely be interested in seeing christine log it. So few women here, would be interesting to see how well it works for her. Particularly a supplement like this where her lower bodyweight means an even better ingredient:lean mass ratio

    Exactly I have been trying to get more women I know to join. This is a great board and women should take advantage of this......espcially the diet tracker (men too, but it seems women are a little more aware of their weight....guys just wanna gain for the most part).

    LD

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    this forum is now my new home. i've been to a few others, but they were sub-par compared to this one. Hell, I might just buy a t-shirt and sport my AM pride! and that says a lot, cause i'm that guy who pretty much only wears plain t's!

    I'm about to buy a shirt as well. Great Board!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Core ZAP **Testers Apply Here**
    By dbc5 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:00 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:48 AM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 08:07 PM
  4. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:23 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:29 AM
Log in
Log in