HYPERTROP-X - Apply Here!!

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. OUCH! Sucks to be new... Like me.
    Still, I am definitely interested anyway. I threw my hat into the ring for Hypertrop-X on the other thread - I have been missing BA after giving it a go last year. I think the L and Yohimbine stacked in there is a good, basic effective combo.

2. guys I think that was a joke, laze seemed pretty open to almost everyone as long as they make a legit log. I could be wrong
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    guys I think that was a joke, laze seemed pretty open to almost everyone as long as they make a legit log. I could be wrong
    Exactly! I was joking...., but i'm sure credentials help!

Good Luck to everyone including myself!

4. x2, good luck!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    guys I think that was a joke, laze seemed pretty open to almost everyone as long as they make a legit log. I could be wrong

Reaper your correct. I'm not going to exclude anyone because of how long they have been on AM. Hey everyone has to start somewhere and this is certainly the best place IMO.

LD
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Exactly! I was joking...., but i'm sure credentials help!

Good Luck to everyone including myself!

If you have a longer history of course it will help me in decided who I choose due to your history of posts, other logs etc. All in all I would like a well rounded bunch.

I'm not thinking or woried about anyone running off with product. Everyone on here has been very honest and thus is my impression of all the members.

7. The majority of AM members are good people!! I have found that they all prove themselves when called upon to log.

8. agreed, and most logs look fairly solid. Laze, when are you looking at sending hypertrop-x out? and of course should I be looking in my mail box? <wink, wink>
  9. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    The majority of AM members are good people!! I have found that they all prove themselves when called upon to log.
    I'd definitely be interested in seeing christine log it. So few women here, would be interesting to see how well it works for her. Particularly a supplement like this where her lower bodyweight means an even better ingredient:lean mass ratio
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd definitely be interested in seeing christine log it. So few women here, would be interesting to see how well it works for her. Particularly a supplement like this where her lower bodyweight means an even better ingredient:lean mass ratio
    Hey Easy none of us REALLY have that whole mass thing going on.. thats why ALL here idolize your HUUUGGE MASS lol jk man yea I agree to see Christine (Crader) log this would be rather interesting!
  11. Never enough

I'm so unbelievably happy to be below 190, you can't imagine. I hadn't been this light since freshman year in college that reminds me, I need to throw a pic or two up
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

12. I just now figured out that the top-5 win a bonus,thought it was jus one person, as allways Lazedragon comes through SOLID

13. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    If you have a longer history of course it will help me in decided who I choose due to your history of posts, other logs etc. All in all I would like a well rounded bunch.

I'm not thinking or woried about anyone running off with product. Everyone on here has been very honest and thus is my impression of all the members.
    So I might have a chance!

14. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    The majority of AM members are good people!! I have found that they all prove themselves when called upon to log.
    - This is actually why I joined AM - you guys all seemed enthusiastic, pragmatic and honest. Not to mention, tons of good ideas!
    Also, my thanks to Lazedragon for being willing to include those less proven of us!

15. this forum is now my new home. i've been to a few others, but they were sub-par compared to this one. Hell, I might just buy a t-shirt and sport my AM pride! and that says a lot, cause i'm that guy who pretty much only wears plain t's!

16. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Sounds good send me your info bro. Shoot I can pick you up on the first or second shipment...no worries. It should definitely be there before May 5th or 8.

LD
    PM sent
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    PM sent
    And he lives!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

18. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    agreed, and most logs look fairly solid. Laze, when are you looking at sending hypertrop-x out? and of course should I be looking in my mail box? <wink, wink>

Probably mid-week this week. Nah no need you'll have a tracking number more than likely

19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

Exactly I have been trying to get more women I know to join. This is a great board and women should take advantage of this......espcially the diet tracker (men too, but it seems women are a little more aware of their weight....guys just wanna gain for the most part).

LD

20. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    this forum is now my new home. i've been to a few others, but they were sub-par compared to this one. Hell, I might just buy a t-shirt and sport my AM pride! and that says a lot, cause i'm that guy who pretty much only wears plain t's!

I'm about to buy a shirt as well. Great Board!!

21. I'd be interested in this. I'm currently cutting and doing a low carb w/ 1 carb-up day a week diet.

I'm doing a full body lift 2 days a week with cardio 3-4 days a week. I can change the split if you'd prefer to have me run 3 lift days and 3 cardio days per week. I'm pretty flexible.

Diet around 2000 cals a day 40-50fat/40protein/10-20carb macros.

Currently using Protein, Yohimbine HCL (I'd just drop that and use your product), and Megadrine RFA1 (which I could drop in a couple weeks if needed).

26 years old, 5'10" 165lbs atm, cutting for a 6-pack. With this diet, I really could use some added intensity in the gym, so I think this product would be perfect. I also am trying to retain strength/size while cutting, so hopefully it'd help out there too. Oh ya, been lifting since around 20 and more seriously w/ good diet for the past 2+ years.

22. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Probably mid-week this week. Nah no need you'll have a tracking number more than likely
    Does that mean you have everyone picked already?

23. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    you are the man, consider a great log on the way. the great thing is I can start as soon as I get it, as I am only on multi and whey at the moment

24. i talk to u about this , but i figured ide put up some background info and such.

im a 20 year old college student, that has been lifting seriously for about 1 year now (3-4 on and off with no nutrition before that). current weight 169 at about 12-14% bf.

im currently cutting for a six-pack, or at least a 4 pack, lol.
    Diet: 2300-2500 a day (depends on wat body part i train that day)
    260g protein (from chicken/beef/tuna/egg/whey/turkey)
    180-220g carbs
    58g fats
    i track all my food and eat meals in a p+f and p+c manner with YG being with carbs.

Training:
    m-back/rear delts cardio
    t-chest/cardio
    w-legs/abs
    th-bis/tris/forearms/cardio
    f-front delts/side delts/traps/cardio
    sat-cardio
    sun-cardio/abs
    i alt lower rep weeks with higher rep weeks and compare strength gains based on every 2 weeks

thx again!!!

25. Hey i already posted this but this thread seems more official, im 20 years old and am 6'2 228lbs. right now im doing a recomp and am lookin for something to take before my workout. I usually take NO-explode, but im cycling off it. I have ran many previous logs on here and here is some examples of my logs,

Review:
    Chocolate Mint Protein Isolate Review: JDUB
    Review:
    Cookies & Cream Whey Isolate Reviewed: JDUB
    Log:
    TEKNO3 Thermolife **Contest** Log........Jdub

26. LYKE OMG DO I HAVE ENOUGH REP PTS? ha i cant wait ti splash this with some hyperpump!!! im excited LD...so excited i may just do a video log... HAHA
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

27. I only got 1 bottle of the hyper pump left never thought about mixing the 2..MY DAMN MUSCLE MIGHT EXPLODE..LOL.. Hyper Pump seems to be pretty eff. by-itself.lol

28. yeah from the 3 i have used i have enjoyed them. QUESTION LD...at Vitamins SHoppe is it possible to carry Hyperpump and HyperTrop-x considering they carry other AMS products?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  29. free product

hey, I hope this is the right place to post. I was wanting to get a free sample. It sounds like it is some good stuff; I could really use a good pump during my lift. Just let me know if this is the right place to place.

30. Age
    Sex - M or F
    Male
    Height
    5'9''
    Weight
    Body type
    Endo
    Training Experience (please be detailed)
    Two years of serious lifting.
    Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
    Mondays - Chest & Triceps
    Wednesdays - Lats & Rhomboids
    Fridays - Shoulders & Traps
    Saturdays - Legs
    Sundays - Biceps
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
    Tuesdays & Thursdays - HIIT on bicycle & 3 Mile Run
    Current Sport Played
    Brazilian Jujitsu training tuesdays, thursdays, & saturdays
    Current Supplements (please list all product names)
    Beta Alanine(bulk), BCAAs(bulk), EAAs(bulk), Multivitamins
    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
    None.
    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
    No.
    Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
    I try to follow a 2500 calorie diet at a 50/20/30 Ratio
    Current Daily Water Intake
    1 Gallon
    Links to Past Logs & Reviews
    None yet.

Note:
    I have been selected to do a 10 day mini log for Cordygen-VO2. So, if I am selected for this log, I will do it after my other log is done.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting cut with Hypertrop-X
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 01:25 PM
  2. AMS HyperTrop-X by DW
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:57 PM
  3. FREE HyperTrop-X with log!!
    By LazeDragon in forum Supplements