B-DUB's getting huge! A 1-AD/4-AD/Deca Log

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
B-DUB's getting huge! A 1-AD/4-AD/DecaVol Log

Alright guys, I am getting ready to start my very first PH cycle, and I have decided on the 1-AD, 4-AD, Decavol stack. (all UTT) I am planning on running the stack for 6 weeks, with a 6 week PCT consisting of Arom-X (UTT), and AI's Post Cycle Support.
I have been hearing some good things about this stack, and it sounds like it's just what I am looking for in my first PH cycle. This is my first attempt at a log, so please bear with me. Any input along the way would greatly appreciated. I ordered my stack a few days ago, and will start the cycle as soon at it arrives. So here we go...

About me

Weight/Height: 216 lbs. 6'1
BF- 13 %
Lifting experience: 6 years/4 seriously

Goals on this stack: I am currently bulking, so I hope to gain 8-10lbs of muscle mass, while adding weight to all my lifts.

Style of Training - 5 day split consisting of Bi's/Tri's, Chest, Legs, Shoulders, Back/Traps
Style of Cardio - I will be limiting my cardio to 3/20 min HIIT sessions/week. No need to burn extra calories.

Stack:
On Cycle weeks 1-6:
1-AD: 2ml per day(will up to 3ml if needed)
4-AD: 2ml per day(will up to 3ml if needed)
Deca: 2ml per day(will up to 3ml if needed) not much info on dosing this UTT, is it still 2ml/day?
AI's Cycle Support: 2 scoops per day

PCT weeks 7-12:
Arom-X: 2ml per day
AI's Post Cycle Support: 4 caps per day

Throughout cycle:
ON NitroCore 24
MRI WAR
USPlabs Jack3d: when tired. Don’t wanna jack my BP through the roof
ON Optimen multi
Fish Oil
Acai
Flax Seed Oil

Diet - Trying to get 3500-4000 calories/day. 350-400g protein. Not too worried about carbs or fat(I love bulking!) although my diet is pretty clean. I am in the military, and I am required to eat at the chow hall, so sometimes my options are limited. The food is decent, but I will probably need a few shakes a day to reach my goals. I have a cool calorie counter program on my computer, so I will be using that to log my intake each day.

Sleep- ..I average 6-8 hours a night and try to get a nap in at work. I love 1.5 hour lunches!

weight goal: I would love to break 230lbs, but I will be happy with gaining 8-10 lbs.

Goals on this stack: To get huge!

What I will be looking out for with this stack
~Strength gains
~Increased Muscle Mass/Hardness
~Pumps/Vascularity
~Weight Gain
~Testosterone levels: I will have baseline and post cycle labs drawn.
~Libido
~Sides

I will be posting before and after picture as well so stay tuned.
As stated above, I will be starting this stack as soon as it arrives in the mail. I can't wait to start!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Looking forward to seeing your results.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed! Good luck with your cycle man :thumbsup:

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm perched by the front door waiting for my box of goodies. Hurry up already! lol

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think I should have some Nolva on hand? I know its always good to be on the safe side, and I'll need to get some for future cycles anyways, but Arom-X and AI's PCT should cover me for this stack right?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think I should have some Nolva on hand? I know its always good to be on the safe side, and I'll need to get some for future cycles anyways, but Arom-X and AI's PCT should cover me for this stack right?
Yes, the Arom and AI's should cover you but, its always good to have a serm on hand just incase.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the Arom and AI's should cover you but, its always good to have a serm on hand just incase.
Thanks man, I'll pick up a serm before my PCT to cover my a**. I am also thinking about adding HGHup to my PCT. That deep sleep everyone is talking about sounds awesome.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I'll pick up a serm before my PCT to cover my a**. I am also thinking about adding HGHup to my PCT. That deep sleep everyone is talking about sounds awesome.
Yeah enough/good sleep does make a huge difference while trying to grow! Goodluck

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
My goodies should arrive tomorrow, so it looks like ill be starting my cycle on Thursday. Had a little scare regarding a deployment on Friday, but it looks like my name has been pulled from the list. That would have killed my cycle. Looks like this cycle was meant to be! Can't wait to get some.

cybo

cybo

Awards
watching this one. Looking to do my first PH when this semester is over. going to run 1-ad utt

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Got all my stuff today! Tomorrow will be day #1.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent, it is kickoff time :)

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I just took my first dose at 8:15am. 1-AD/4-AD/Decavol, all at 1ml. The taste was kindda interesting. 4-AD tasted kindda like cinnamon, while the 1-AD and Deca were kindda like mint. I held each under my tongue for about a minute and swallowed the rest. Did not seem like they absorbed very well, I still had a lot in my mouth after each minute. Is that normal, or should I hold it for a little longer?
I had a good bulk day yesterday. Applebee's was offering free meals to military all day long. The wife and I went to 2 different ones. Ended up eating a lot of steak and chicken. Good times.
I will be hitting shoulders/traps around 4pm today, so I will be taking my 2nd dose about an hour before. I will post my workout, food intake, and general impressions this evening. I'll also try and upload a few before pics.

tattoopierced1

that is normal.. the liquid wont absorb, you have to swallow it.. you leave it under your tongue and let the UTT system do its magic...

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Holding any longer than a minute makes me foam at the mouth. Not a good look. :trink26:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Just took my second dose. Gonna actually hit back today, not shoulders. I have a uniform inspection tomorrow morning, so its gonna screw up my morning routine.
I will be taking some Jack3d here in a few mins. Only got a couple hours sleep last night, so I am a little tired. Gotta play catch up tonight.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #1: Too early to feel anything so far, but I did have a pretty good back workout this afternoon.

Weighted pull-ups- 10@25/8@45/8@45/12@body weight
Deadlifts: 12@135/10@225/8@315/2@405/12@225
Close grip seated rows: 12@140/10@160/8@180/6@195-drop set
Straight arm lat pulldowns: 12@140/10@180/10@180/8@195
Close grip T-bar: 12@135/10@180/8@225/6@225

I got in about 4000 cals today with 280g of protein. Looks like ill have to add another shake sometime during the day to bread 300.

Now I am looking forward to some sleep, and the weekend!

DANISH VIKING

Awards
Interesting to follow this one!!!
"Great Pics", Go' for it' !!!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #3
I won't be able to hit the gym again until Monday, so I will update that night. Not feeling anything yet, still to early, although my wife said I was a little irritable yesterday. Trying to eat like a cow. It's such a chore now!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Your a beast man....keep up the good work I might steal sum of your routines.lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Quick question? Are u left handed. Reason I asked is your forearm and tris seem to way more dominant on that side

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
its real good to see a log of this stuff. I really wana try these products, but never see any logs up or to much talk about them

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Quick question? Are u left handed. Reason I asked is your forearm and tris seem to way more dominant on that side
I am actually right handed, but I see what you mean in those pics. My left does look more dense and vascular. My right side has always been bigger though. It might be the lighting, or that I have over compensated for my right handedness. I better check myself out in the mirror and see whats up. Good eye. lol

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #5 is here. Had a good bulk weekend. Lots of homemade Chinese food. One of the perks of an Asian wife. :) Also got 40 cans of tuna from CVS. They are 2 for $1.00 right now! Not sure where you all are from, but in Nor Cal thats a great deal. you guys should check it out.
Gonna be a long day, started at 3:00. I will be hitting chest after work. Looking forward to some heavy dumbbell presses. Get some!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #5
I think this stuff is starting to kick in. I was feeling more vascular and aggressive today, even though I was tired all day. I have noticed a little bit of acne forming, but nothing too bad. My workout felt great as well. Felt pumped the whole time, and i got a couple PRs! I decided to hit arms this afternoon, chest will be tomorrow morning.

Bi's
Incline dumbbell curls: 10@35/8@45/6@50-PR!/6@50-drop 6@35

Negative EZ curls: 8@85/6@85/6@65/6@65

Dumbbell hammer curls: 8@45/8@50/8@55/8@50-drop 6@40

Reverse Grip barbell curls: 8@60/8@60/10@50/10@50-drop 10@40-drop 8@30

Preacher Machine: 8@80/6@100/6@100/5@100-drop 5@80

Tri's
One arm cable pull downs: 12@25/12@35/[email protected]/8 [email protected] 8@35-drop 8@ 25

Rope pull downs: 12@65/12@75/10@85/8@90-drop 8@80-drop 6@ 70

After that beat down, I weighted in at 220. Im sure its some water weight, but it still feels good to be up that much.
Headed on over to Wendy's get my Post WO meal on. 3 bowls of chili, and a double stack. Good times. I also threw in a handful of whole grain fig newtons.
As of right now, I am sitting at 3918 cals and 280g protein. I am gonna get up to 300 before bed.

Looking forward to bed, and chest tomorrow!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #6
Woke up this morning at 5:00, had a few fig Newton's, drank a free sample of NaNoVapor (got a ton from the Olympia expo) then hit the gym at 5:45. Today was chest day.

Warm up: A few sets of pull ups.

Dumbbell press: 65@12/85@10/115@6/115@4-then 2 more with a spot.

Low Cross Cable Raise: 25@10/30@10/35@8/40@6-drop 30@6-drop 25@6

Incline dumbbell flyes: 45@10/55@8/65@8/70@6

Smith Machine incline press: 185@10/225@8/235@6/235@6

Felt pretty good this morning. Chest felt really full. Arms are pretty sore from yesterday as well. I weighed in at 220 again this morning.

After the workout I had a breakfast of:

2 scrambled eggs w/ veggies
2 pieces of wheat toast w/ 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
6 fig Newton's
2 scoops of NitroCore 24 w/ 16oz 2% milk and a scoop of Cycle Support
1 banana

I also took:
2g fish oil
1g flax seed oil
1 acai cap
1 Opti-Men multi
1mL each: 1-Andro/4-AD/DecaVol

My lifting buddy usually brings in 30 egg whites and a few whole eggs scrambled up for us to split, but I guess he was too busy playing Modern Warfare #2 last night, so I need to find some more protein here soon.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #6 part 2
I got about 4100 cals in today with 320g protein. Feeling good and pumped all day. I felt a spike in my libido as well. Too bad I wont be seeing my wife for 1.5 weeks.
Gonna get some good sleep tonight, and hit shoulders/traps tomorrow morning.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #7
Started the day off at 5:45 with some shoulders.

12 "I am Legend" pull-ups

Seated dumbbell press: 60@12/70@8/80@6/80@6

Leaning lateral dumbbell raises: 25@8/30@6/30@6-drop 25@6/25@8-drop 20@6

Standing dumbbell front raises(thigh to above head) 25@8/30@8/35@6/30@6-drop 25@6-drop 20@6

Dirty Dozens(superset 2 Hang Cleans/2 Cleans/2 Clean and Jerks. Repeat, for a total of 12 reps. : 95/115/115/135-only made it through the first cycle on the last one.

This morning's workout was awesome. Felt very pumped the whole time. Those Dirty Dozens at the end of the workout are killer. I could feel my testosterone rising. I wanted to throw the bar across the room after each set.

At work during our morning meeting, I got comments on how "veiny" I was. Gross to some, awesome for me. :)

Some more acne forming today, a little on the face, not too bad though. Its pretty dry here now, so I think that is helping keep the acne at bay for now.

Libido is still going strong, gotta wait for next weekend though. Sigh...

I am feeling stronger and stronger each day, and I can feel my self putting out more because I am more sore than usual. I am still feeling Thursday's back day a little. Gotta love weighted pull-ups.

The hardest part is eating enough. I feel like I am eating all the time, but I am barely meeting my target for cals and protein.

I am gonna hit Traps after work. Probably just some dumbbell and barbell shrugs.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of jumping up to 3mL of each starting Week 2. You guys think this would be good for my weight? (220lbs) Also if I do jump to 3mL, should i split it up to 3 -1mL doses/day, or 2-1.5 doses/day?

tattoopierced1

I am thinking of jumping up to 3mL of each starting Week 2. You guys think this would be good for my weight? (220lbs) Also if I do jump to 3mL, should i split it up to 3 -1mL doses/day, or 2-1.5 doses/day?
If 2ml is doing you good now, why bump up... if you do though, go 3x 1ml doses.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
If 2ml is doing you good now, why bump up... if you do though, go 3x 1ml doses.
True. I guess I am just anxious for big gains. I need to be more patient. I'll stick with 2mL for now and see how it goes. Thanks for the common sense. I needed it. :trink26:

tattoopierced1

True. I guess I am just anxious for big gains. I need to be more patient. I'll stick with 2mL for now and see how it goes. Thanks for the common sense. I needed it. :trink26:
We all get excited about the gains, the key is, if you are still seeing good gains with what you are on, there really isnt a point in upping it.. save it for the next run.

Keep rocking on though, been keeping a close eye on this log.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
We all get excited about the gains, the key is, if you are still seeing good gains with what you are on, there really isnt a point in upping it.. save it for the next run.

Keep rocking on though, been keeping a close eye on this log.
Thanks man. Good advice.

I was not able to get lunch today due to a disaster drill at work. All we had at work was a sleeve of Oreos, so I threw a few in my shake. 2% milk+2 scoops NitroCore 24+ Oreos makes for an awesome shake. I needed those cals.

I am about to eat a can of tuna now, take a little nap, then probably hit the gm around 7:30 for traps. Gonna stop by Rice King post WO for a grilled chicken/rice plate(no sauce of course).

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #8
So my alarm clock failed me last night, and I woke up too late to hit traps. Looks like I am gonna have to hit them after work. This time I mean it.

Started the day of at 4:45. I decided to take my 1-AD/4-AD/DecaVol pre workout today.
Got to the gym at 5:30 for legs.

Warmed up with some light squats:

Squats: 135@10/225@8/275@6/275@4/185@10/135@10-A** to floor.

Hammer Strength Hack squats: 225@8/275@8/275@6/225@8

Farmer Walk Lunges: holding 2/45lbs dumbbells-4 sets of 20 lunges

Standing calf raises: 235@10-bounce reps to fail/275@8-BRTF/315@6-BRTF/235@8-drop 195- drop 165 to fail.

Only 4 exercises this morning, but they were more than enough. The combo of hacks and Farmers were killer. I'll be feeling them tomorrow for sure.
My energy was through the roof this morning. I tore though the workout, but was beat after. Good times.

My workout partner has been feeling kindda tired lately. Not sure if it’s the 1-AD, cuz he takes 4-AD at the same time. I think he just likes to complain. :)

Ill be getting my weight this afternoon after my shrugs.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #8 part 2

I took my second dose this afternoon around 3:30 , then took a sample packet of White Flood pills at 4:00 in preparation for traps. Busy day at work so I was pretty tired.
Hit the gym at about 4:30.

Barbell shrugs: 135@12/ 225@10/ 315@8/ 405@8/ 500@4

Dumbbell shrugs: 120s@12/ 140s@10/ 150s@8/ 150s@8

That was all for this afternoon. Felt great in the gym. Traps felt huge.
I weighed in at 220 again. Gotta eat more!

I am already feeling my legs. They are gonna hurt tomorrow!

Nothing really new to report regarding the stack. Still feeling strong and pumped.

Will check in tomorrow after I hit back.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like this is treating you good man. Keep on killing it! :thumbsup:
Nice numbers btw :)

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #9

Went to bed a little too late last night. Spec Ops on Modern Warfare 2 is too addicting.
Anyways, dragged my a** out of bed at 5:00 to hit back. My legs are freaking sore from yesterday, so I didn’t even attempt any deadlifts. Figured I'd focus on my upper back today.

Body weight pull-ups: 12/10/8/6

Lat pull downs: 120@12/165@10/185@8/210@8/210@8

Straight arm Lat pull downs: 140@12/165@12/190@10/190@10-drop 135@12

Close grip Lat pull down: 140@10/165@8/185@8/185@6

Bent over rows: 135@12/175@10/185@8/185@6

Body weight pull-ups: 12

I felt like I had wings this morning. My lats were really popping. Felt awesome.

Had a really big breakfast after the gym.

Big a** omelet
Granola
Banana with peanut butter
Fruit salad
60g protein shake w/ 2% milk

I am definitely feeling an increase in intensity at the gym now. I find myself getting pissed off at my lifting partner for taking too long getting set, and in between sets. I just wanna go go go. The pump is awesome also. Everything feels tight and full.

The acne is still slowing showing up. Got a couple on my forehead yesterday, but it's still under control. No pizza face yet. The acne is the only neg side I am feeling. I have some more aggression, but mostly in a good way. I guess I am a little more impatient with people, but I am not punching walls or anything.

I usually leave the area and drive up to see my wife on the weekends, but I have 2/12 hour shifts this one, so I will probably have time to hit some abs and maybe some light cardio. I don’t usually work out abs that much. I do a lot of standing exercises that engage the core instead. I have always had some sort of "pack", so I won't be hitting abs hard until my cut phase before summer. I usually give em a few months of hard training, and the start to pop.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Good advice.

I was not able to get lunch today due to a disaster drill at work. All we had at work was a sleeve of Oreos, so I threw a few in my shake. 2% milk+2 scoops NitroCore 24+ Oreos makes for an awesome shake. I needed those cals.

I am about to eat a can of tuna now, take a little nap, then probably hit the gm around 7:30 for traps. Gonna stop by Rice King post WO for a grilled chicken/rice plate(no sauce of course).
I have some cookies and cream protein right now i cant even stomach. Im gonna try your throwing in some real oreos to see if i can start to like the taste..lol

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I have some cookies and cream protein right now i cant even stomach. Im gonna try your throwing in some real oreos to see if i can start to like the taste..lol

It works man. Almost tastes like a real shake....almost. Plus the added cals are great for bulking! :veryhappy:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds Delicious - yum yum :D

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #12

This weekend was crazy busy at work. Lots of broken people needed X-rays, so I was unable to hit the gym. I think it was for the better, because I was sore the entire weekend. My body needed those days off.

Hit arms this morning.

Bi's

Close grip chin-ups: 3 sets of 12

Floor chin ups: 3 sets of 10

Seated unilateral dumbbell curls: 35@8/45@8/50@8/55@6

Angled hammer curls: 45@8/50@8/55@6/55@6

Bent over isolation curls: 30@8/35@8/35@8/35@6

Straight hammer curls-Superset with reverse grip barbell curls: 45@8-60@6 /50@8-50@8 /55@6-50@8/ 50@8-50@8-drop 40@6-drop 30@6-drop 20@10

Tri's

Smith Machine close grip bench press: 135@8/225@8/275@6/225@6

Seated one arm overhead extension: 30@8/35@6/35@6/35@6-drop 25@6

One arm cable pulldowns: 40@10/50@8/50@6/40@6

Cable pressdowns: 170@10/190@8/190@8/190@8-drop 160@6- drop 130@6- drop 100@6- drop 70@6

Weight has been staying at 220 for the past few days. I am eating a ton, but the scale is not really going anywhere.
I am still feeling really good in the gym. My recovery is great, and my intensity is still up.
The acne is dying down, only a couple on the face right now.
There is a potluck tomorrow at work, so looking forward to eating everything there. That plus Thanksgiving this weekend should help my lbs out.
Tomorrow morning will be Chest.