B-DUB's getting huge! A 1-AD/4-AD/Deca Log

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice log whats your strength gains been like so far?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
nice log whats your strength gains been like so far?

My strength has definitely gone up. First, my endurance has be elevated allowing me to lift longer with proper form. Also, I has set many PRs. The strength gains have not been explosive, but more like a gradual increase the past 5 weeks.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking my first dose upon waking, then hit the gym about 45 mins later.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 41

The scale read 225 today! Up 9 lbs total. Feeling great. Nuff said.

neta1o

Awards
Hey thanks for answering all the questions and congrats on the gains. Another question. Were u dosing 7 days a week or did u have break days?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Log is still looking great man! We appreciate your feedback on this stack.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Before/After

Alright, today was the end of week 6. I will begin my PCT tomorrow. I will be writing my review after the holidays. Here are some before/after pics.

Attachments

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a fukcing beast man.

Hope you and the Mrs have a great holidays brother.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
You're a fukcing beast man.

Hope you and the Mrs have a great holidays brother.
Ha, thanks man.

I am sitting here at the hospital enjoying my 12 hour duty. Good times. Hope your Christmas is a little merrier than mine.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, thanks man.

I am sitting here at the hospital enjoying my 12 hour duty. Good times. Hope your Christmas is a little merrier than mine.
That blows donkey nuts man. Are you using AM on NMCI computers? They block AM on the Marine NMCI now, so I can't get on at work. Damn the Man

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
That blows donkey nuts man. Are you using AM on NMCI computers? They block AM on the Marine NMCI now, so I can't get on at work. Damn the Man
Yeah I am. That sucks man! I'm on here all the time at work now. They better not block it!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Final review.

I was going to wait until after the holidays to write this review, but I pulled a 12 hour shift today so I figured I would knock it out.

~Weight: I started this cycle at 216. Yesterday I was at 225. As stated before, I am trying to bulk however, I didn't really see an increase in body fat. I know I gained a little fat, but I was pretty happy with the leanness of my gains. Nothing a good cut wont take care of. For a non-methylated PH I was very happy with my gains. 9lbs in 6 weeks is great for me. Gains were not crazy, but slow and steady, which are the best kind if you want to keep them. I would rate this an: 8.5/10

~Strength gains: I set numerous PR's over the past 6 weeks. I saw the biggest numbers with shoulders, back, and tris. My stamina also increased I felt more energized throughout the entire workout. 8.5/10

~Increased Muscle Mass/Hardness: There were several areas that I really saw improvements here. As you can see in the after pics, my shoulders really blew up. I also saw improvements in my lats, mid back and chest. I felt like pretty much every grew, but the ones listed above really stood out to me. Still trying to bring up those bi's. 8.5/10

~Pumps/Vascularity: I had some amazing pumps during my workouts, especially on back days. I have also been seeing an increase in vascularity in my arms, and shoulder/chest tie-ins. 9/10

~Libido: This was great the entire time. I definitely felt an increase here. Nothing shrank or went away. lol
10/10

~Sides: I only saw 2 sides on this cycle. Acne is the first. It flared up for the first couple of weeks, but is was never that bad. It was always controllable. The other side was mild aggression, and this was really only in the gym, so I would say that's a great side. I felt more intense in the gym, and found myself getting pissed of at the d-bags in my gym. Hey, but they deserve it! 10/10

Overall: This is a great mild PH stack. It is perfect for newbies like myself who want to get into the PH game, or just for someone who wants to see some strength/size increase without taking a methyl and who wants very minimal sides. I am curious to see what upping the dose to 3mls each would do next time.
I think AMS has made some great PH's here. I would definitely recommend the 6 week 1-Andro/4-AD/DecaVol stack, I will be using it again. I still have 1 XL bottle of each. :biglaugh:

Overall Score 9.08/10

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I began my PCT this morning. I updated it a little bit:

AMS Arom-X: 2ml/day
AI Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day
AI Cycle Support: 2 scoops/day
APPNUT HGHup: 5 caps/day
USPlabs Jack3d or LG Anadraulic Pump
MRI War
Multi
Fish oil: trying to get at least 9g a day
Acai caps

I will be continuing this log through my PCT, and will be starting a new one for my cut phase. Stay tuned.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
One more thing. Thanks to everyone for your support. Merry Christmas!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 PCT Update:

Weight is up to 228, and libido is soaring. Still feels like I'm on cycle!

Happy New Year guys!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Great log, review and gains. I agree with the above posters that you are a freaking beast. Keep up the good work my man and happy new year to you!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for this great log ! Happy holiday season to you !

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Kill it, B-Dub!!! Happy New Year to you too! I'm starting 4-AD with Tren LV on Monday!! I can't wait!!!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Post Cycle day #12

Just got back from a nice 4 day weekend. Went snowboarding one day, and got a back workout in as well. Didn't slack off too much.

I am really loving my PCT so far. The Arom-X and PCS are awesome. Libido and intensity are way up, and I have been maintaining 228 lbs. I am not so sure about the HGHuP though. Not really seeing the deep sleep people are taking about yet. Maybe it takes a little longer to kick in.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dstarkey

Awards
Great log man, your a friggin beast. Getting ready to run pretty much the exact cycle. But Im deployed right now and the chances of me grabbin up a SERM for that "just in case" probably isnt happenin.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Great log man, your a friggin beast. Getting ready to run pretty much the exact cycle. But Im deployed right now and the chances of me grabbin up a SERM for that "just in case" probably isnt happenin.
Thanks man. You are gonna love that stack. I do know of a few guys who have had SERMS shipped out while on deployment. Apparently they don't really care what you bring in country, as long as you don't take it home. I personally have not needed a SERM. I am about half way through my PCT, and I have no shut down, gyno, or any other sides. In fact my libido is through the roof. As long as you have some good T-boosters you should be good. I am personally using Arom-X, PCS, and HGHup.

porcha

porcha

Awards
glad to hear Arom-X is doing its job as the PCT

i just built my own ultimate mass stack, was a bit worried Arom-X wasn't going to be a strong enough PCT, I've also got an OTC AI/SERM in Formadrol Extreme XL as well as 8 weeks worth of Supremacy I've yet to crack in to

what does your PCT diet look like?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was the Arom-X on your libido brad? I guess stacking it with PCS will make the libido shoot through the roof?! :)

//CC

dstarkey

Awards
Hey Brad did you get any bloodwork done before or after? Trying to run this stack while I'm deployed but cant get any work done at least until I get back.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know he had work done for the Mass FX stack he ran before this, so it is entirely possible he did.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I actually did not get blood work done for this cycle. I was ordering Test blood work every few weeks for my Mass FX cycle a while back, and I didn't want the hospital to draw any conclusions as why my T levels kept rising, so I decided not to get any labs for a while. My blood pressure was good throughout the cycle, and I'm pretty sure my lipids are fine due to the fact that it was a non-methyl cycle, and that I was taking Cycle Support. For my upcoming H-Drol cycle I will be getting labs drawn.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually did not get blood work done for this cycle. I was ordering Test blood work every few weeks for my Mass FX cycle a while back, and I didn't want the hospital to draw any conclusions as why my T levels kept rising, so I decided not to get any labs for a while. My blood pressure was good throughout the cycle, and I'm pretty sure my lipids are fine due to the fact that it was a non-methyl cycle, and that I was taking Cycle Support. For my upcoming H-Drol cycle I will be getting labs drawn.
Yeah, I wouldn't do that at work man... That crap is entered in to AHLTA and sticks around. I suppose for the Mass FX it would be fine, but for any real cycles I would suggest going to an outside lab and mail in results. Last thing you need is to leave incrementing evidence in your medical records. Although, they truly wouldn't be able to use it legally against you.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting - you're going to run H-Drol, guess what - I am too :D
You going to run just H-Drol alone or stack it with something? I'm going with H-Drol/Fura ;)
Please send me the link to your log when you start man :thumbsup:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I have some EQ-Plex, but I'm not sure if I want to use that or just run the H-drol solo. I just want to get super cut for summer, and the EQ just might help. H-drol is just my first methyl, so I kindda want to take it slow.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some EQ-Plex, but I'm not sure if I want to use that or just run the H-drol solo. I just want to get super cut for summer, and the EQ just might help. H-drol is just my first methyl, so I kindda want to take it slow.
I'm in the same boat, my first methyl. I was thinkin of stacking it with Fura since that is almost the mildest stacker and great for cutting *hint* ;)

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be back with a new log here in a few weeks.

My weapons of choice are: 1-AD/4-AD/DecaVol(all UTT) I had such great results with my last AMS cycle, that I am going for round 2. I have not been able to find a better stack in regards to the gains/sides ratio.

Stay tuned. :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweetness. Looking forward to it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be back with a new log here in a few weeks.

My weapons of choice are: 1-AD/4-AD/DecaVol(all UTT) I had such great results with my last AMS cycle, that I am going for round 2. I have not been able to find a better stack in regards to the gains/sides ratio.

Stay tuned. :)
Def agreed! I did the new RD tabs and great results. I'm in for the new LOG!