B-DUB's getting huge! A 1-AD/4-AD/Deca Log

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh Sh!t bro, you've decided to get to it! Like the log man. How the hell have you been?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Oh Sh!t bro, you've decided to get to it! Like the log man. How the hell have you been?
I'm good man. Yeah, I finally decided to kick it up a notch. Waking up at 4:30 every morning to hit the gym. Feeling great. Trying to get big. How is life over there man?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm good man. Yeah, I finally decided to kick it up a notch. Waking up at 4:30 every morning to hit the gym. Feeling great. Trying to get big. How is life over there man?
DC is alright, but I do miss SD though. I won JSOY for 4th MED BN, now up for MLG. Got to go to S. America for some ops and trying to get to Afghan or Recon still, might be heading back to S. America next year as well... chile or Panama possibly... where ever as long as I'm killing bodies and saving lives. Waiting for the results for HM1 of course, pretty anxious about that actually.

I'll be following this log closely, looks promising.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #13

I apologize for the late post today. Half day at work got me lazy.
Woke up this morning at 4:30 to hit chest.

Pull-ups: 3 sets of 12

Smith Machine Bench Press: 135@12 /225@10 /245@8 /275@8

Incline Dumbbell press: 65@10/ 75@8/ 85@8/ 95@6 PR!

Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 50@8/ 60@8/ 70@6/ 50@8

Standing Cable cross overs: 70@12/ 85@10/ 100@6/ 85@6-drop 70@6- drop 60@6

Dumbbell Bench Press burn out: 70@8/ 80@6/ 80@6

I had a few minutes to spare so I hit abs.

Decline medicine ball throw crunches. 3 sets to fail.

Todays workout was awesome. I had a lot of aggression, and my chest felt huge. I actually got a few stares today! Call me vain, but it just made me put out that much more. The incline presses really felt light today, and I could really see the muscle separation in my tri’s with each rep. I was cramping up for hours after the workout. In fact it still comes and goes. Gonna be sore tomorrow!

LIke i said before it was a half day at work today. Pretty chill. Ate a huge breakfast, had a CPR refresher course for a couple hours, had 12 egg whites, then went to a pot luck. People at this hospital really love food. Works for me. Free food tastes the best. The pot luck was not the healthiest, Lumpia and pizza were the main courses, but I was still pretty full from the eggs, so I only had a couple slices in the name of calories. I love making up excuses on why its ok to cheat. I got in about 4200 cals today, along with 295g protein.

Getting of early again tomorrow, driving back home for Thanksgiving. Ill try and hit the gym at least once this weekend. Maybe legs and shoulders.

Well, its way past my bedtime. I’ll be hitting back tomorrow. Looking forward to some dead lifts. I’ll try to post before I get off work.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #14

Woke up at 4:30 this morning to hit back. I took my stack first thing this morning. You guys thing taking the stack preWO has better results than taking it post? I have been mixing it up a little, some days taking it upon waking up, and others after breakfast around 8. Trying to see what works best for me.

Back:

Weighted pull-ups: 25@8/ 45@6/ 45@4/ 45@4/ BW@4

Deadlifts: 135@12/ 225@10/ 405@2/ 315@6/ 225@8/ 225@8

Straight Arm Lat Pull downs: 145@10/ 190@8/ 195@6/ 160@8

Behind the Neck Lat Pull downs: 165@8/ 195@5/ 180@5/ 165@6

Close Grip Lat Pull downs: 165@8/ 180@8/ 195@6/ 180@8

Wide Grip Seated Rows: 120@8/ 150@8/ 165@8/ 180@5

Pull-ups: 1 set of 6

Felt great again this morning. Tri's chest and abs are very sore, but I still got a great workout in. Got some crazy Lat pumps. I love me some weighted pull-ups. I seem to have reached a sticking point on my deadlifts. I can never get more than 2 reps @ 405. I need to figure out a way to break past that point. I would love to slap 5 plates on some day.

Bulk weekend is upon us guys.

Get some!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the PR on the Incline DB Presses! Thats strong man, puts my Incline to shame :) Two weeks in now and everything good, let's see what week 3 brings. Hope the weight will start to move up :)

//CC

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice PR man. You use straps on your deads? I can't remember if you use to or not.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Had a nice Thanksgiving break this weekend. Ate lots of food. Some healthy, some not so much...:bigok:

I hit shoulders/traps on Friday afternoon at my parents gym. I dunno if you guys get this, but it's kindda weird going to a different gym. The weights don't feel the same. Maybe its just me. I still got a good workout in though. I didn't bring my logbook, so I forgot some of my weights, but I'll lay out the workout. I think all that turkey slowed my brain down a little. :veryhappy:

Behind the neck pull-ups(I am Legends): 3 sets of 12

Seated DB press: 4 sets

Leaning DB lateral raises: 4 sets

Standing DB front raises(thigh to above head): 4 sets

BB shrugs: 4 sets

DB shrugs: 4 sets

I didn't go too crazy this workout, but got a pretty good pump. I had a nice recovery leftovers meal after. Good times.

The scale at my parents house said I gained 6lbs over the weekend. I will have to hit up the gym scale today and compare results.

I have noticed some more acne forming again. It went away for a couple days, but now its back, and it brought some friends. My wife said it must be that "Hulk" stuff I am taking. lol

Speaking of sides, my wife has been developing UTI symptoms very frequently recently. They go away with a few glasses of cranberry juice, but the symptoms only started after I started my cycle. Would this stack affect semen in such a way that it could cause UTI's?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I am a couple days behind on my log, so I will be posting 2 days worth this afternoon.

Day 19 (30Nov)

I though I would be pretty beat from the tiring weekend and long drive home, but I actually had a lot of energy to hit arms Monday afternoon. Mondays are National Chest Day at my gym, so I try and avoid hitting chest first thing in the week.

Bi's:

Alternating standing DB curls: 30@8/ 40@8/ 50@8/ 55@6 PR!/ 45@8

Close grip EZ bar curls: 60@12/ 70@10/ 85@8/ 105@4

Straight raise standing hammer curls: 45@10/ 50@8/ 50@8/ 45@8 (drop 45@8, 35@8, 25@8)

Standing reverse grip BB curls: 60@10/ 70@8/ 60@8/ 60@8 (drop 50@8, 40@6, 30@6)

Horizontal chin ups: 5 sets to fail

Tri's:

Seated overhead extensions: 65@10/ 80@10/ 100@8/ 110@6 PR!

Close grip Smith Machine bench press: 135@10/ 185@8/ 205@8/ 205@8

Rope pull downs: 70@12/ 85@10/ 100@8/ 100@8 (drop 85@6, 70@6, 60@6, 50@6)

Cable kickbacks: 20@10, 30@8, 30@8, 30@8(drop 20@6)

This was an awesome workout! I hit a PR on my DB curls, and extensions! Veins were pooping out all over my arms, and hitting my forearms with both hammers and reverse grip curls left them crazy pumped. I really like ending my Bi's workout with the horizontal chins. It's a great way to exhaust the bi's and forearms. Leaving the gym I dropped my keys several times. I had no grip strength after. Good times.

Kindda off subject, but there is this guy at the gym who has been pissing me off lately. Last week my partner and I were using both cables. He comes and asks us if we are done. I told him no, that we had a few more sets. So he slams down his cable attachment and storms off. I guess that is not too big of a deal, but he always wears this t-shirt that says: "No, I'm not on steroids, but thanks for staring".
He is a fairly big guy, and I am sure he is pretty strong, but he is also pretty fat and I doubt anyone there thinks he is juicing. All this to say that he kindda pisses me off.
Alright, enough of my rant. Just had to get it off my chest.

I was just under 222lbs after that workout, so the scale is slowing moving up. Although my weight is not going up crazy fast, I am feeling stronger and more dense, so something is working.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 (01DEC)

Wow, my arms are freaking sore today. That arm workout yesterday was killer. If I have my arms in a flexed position for too long they start cramping up. Good times.

I was unable to hit legs last week, so I hit them this morning.

Seated leg extensions: 120@12/ 165@10/ 195@10/ 195@10

Front squats: 135@8/ 185@6/ 185@4/ 175@6

Leg press: 405@10/ 595@8/ 765@5/ 595@6

Walking DB lunges: 4 sets of 20 lunges with 45lb DBs

Lying leg curls: 120@8/ 140@8/ 150@4/ 130@4

Standing calf raises: 195@10/ 255@8/ 295@6/ 295@6(I would do bounce reps to fail after each set)

Seated calf raises: 90@8/ 140@6/ 140@6/ 90@10

I didn’t really put up too much weight this morning, but really focused on form. Those walking DB lunges really kill the next day.

One thing that I have noticed lately is an increase in my leg size. My wife has bought be several pairs of pants recently that no longer fit. I was going to the tailors to hem a pair that I had not worn yet. When I went to put them on, I could not get them over my thighs. I of course was happy about this, My wife, not so much. She is getting pretty tired of E-Baying all the clothes that no longer fit. She has threatened to never buy me clothes again. I have also noticed that my uniform is getting too small. The pants are way too tight in the legs now, and the shirt feels like its going to rip whenever I bring my arms together. This size increase is getting expensive. lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Navy uniform thrift store should be your friend man.

ps. picked up HM1!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
The log looks great so far. Can't ask for much more with a non-methylated, low side compound. Keep killing it!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

My parents gave me a big ol tub of peanut butter filled pretzels this weekend. Those things are awesome! 140 cals + 8g of protein per 10. I have been munching on them all week. Good way to up my cals. I ended up with just over 4300 cals yesterday along with 310g protein.

I could barely get out of bed this morning due to glutes. I'm telling ya, those walking weighted lunges are brutal.
I got to the gym around 5:30 to hit chest.

Warm up: 2 sets of 12 pull-ups

Incline DB press: 65@10/ 80@8/ 90@8/ 95@8/ 110@4 PR!

Decline BB press: 135@@12/ 225@6/ 205@8/ 205@10

Cable flies: 60@12/ 90@8/ 70@8/ 70@8 (drop 60@6, 50@6, 40@6)

Abs.

Decline medicine ball throw crunches. 3 sets to fail.

Only 3 exercises this morning, but they were all killer. My gym is missing one 100lb DB along with one 105lb DB, so I had to jump up to 110 for my inclines. I am now on the last rack for my inclines! Good thing the DB's are missing or I would have stayed at 100lb probably. Good times!

I am finally perfecting my cable flyes. For the longest time I was doing them wrong, but I was watching some Flex Lewis, (that guy is a beast) and he was describing them like hugging a tree. The difference was amazing. My chest felt like it was going to explode it was so tight.

I really think the stack is in full effect. I have the energy to hit more weight, and do more sets. I have to force myself to stop at 5 sets sometimes because I get carried away. I also have never been sore like this(my chest is cramping up as I type this). It feels like some part of my body is always sore. I accredit this to my added drive in the gym. I put out more, and my body thanks me for it.(in its own way lol)

Everything feel nice and tight now. Muscles seem full, and veins are popping out all over the place. I'm getting some nice ones in my delt/chest tie-in area.

The only side to report still is the acne. It seems like when one clears up, another takes its place. I can't complain though. Acne means its working. Libido is still very strong, however I am still curious about the UTI's.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Shoulders day. Still feeling sore from arms day, legs day, and chest day. :veryhappy:Time to beat the ol delts. Hit the gym at 5:30

I am Legends ( behind the neck pull-ups) 12, 10, 8, 6

Seated DB press: 50x10, 60x8, 70x8, 80x4

Standing DB lateral raises: 20x10, 25x8, 30x8, 35x8, 40x6

Standing negative front cables raises: 30x8, 30x8, 30x8, 30x8

Behind the neck military press: 115x10, 165x8, 165x8, 185x6

Jim Jones: 45x10, 45x10, 45x10, 50x8
Ill try to explain this one. Start with a DB on the floor on the opposite side you are working out. Bend down like doing a squat and overhand grip with one hand. Power up while flicking the DB to your shoulder, then press overhead. Repeat and switch sides.

I had a 12 hour duty yesterday, so I was kindda out of it waking up, but by the time the I Am Legends were done, I was pretty pumped. Not really much to report today. I am going to hit Traps here in a about an hour. Ill post a part 2 later tonight.

I am going to be in a photo shoot on Sunday, and I have all this acne. F U AMS. Lol j/k! :bigok: Very small price to pay. I guess that’s what PhotoChop is for.

Get some!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22
Jim Jones: 45x10, 45x10, 45x10, 50x8
Ill try to explain this one. Start with a DB on the floor on the opposite side you are working out. Bend down like doing a squat and overhand grip with one hand. Power up while flicking the DB to your shoulder, then press overhead. Repeat and switch sides.

in other words... a dumbell clean 'n press. You need some kettlebells man.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You couldn't and didn't, that's why I had to for you :poke:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Alright I lied about hitting traps last night, gosh stop guilt tripping me! Lol I had to wake up early this morning to squeeze them in with back before the weekend.

Weighted pull ups: BWx10, 25x6, 45x4, 45x4, 25x6, BWx6

Lat Pull downs: 150x10, 180x10, 195x8, 210x6, 180x6(drop 150x6)

Straight arm pull downs: 145x12, 175x10, 190x6(drop 145x6) 145x6(drop 100x6)

Dorian Yates Hammer Strength row: 45(per side)x12, 90x10, 135x6, 125x8, 115x6

BB Shrugs: 135x10, 225x8, 315x8, 405x8, 500x5(rep PR!)

Awesome back day. I was really feeling the rage. My lats were crazy pumped. Today was the first time I have ever used the DY machine row. I love those things. I could really feel the contraction of my lats, traps, and rhomboids. Think I will be adding these as a staple for back day. I was wearing my XL AMS shirt this morning, and it was really tight after the gym. I'm loving it.

AMS has been generous enough to let me log Body Mortar, their "Mega muscle-building BCAA powder with 4:1:1 Ratio". Keep a lookout for that log coming up in the near future. I will talk about it here, as well as in a sponsored log in the "Supplement Reviews / Logs" forum.

Didn't really eat like I should have last night, so I gotta make up for this weekend. Homemade Chinese here I come!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I found a great deal on some H-Drol last night, so I went crazy and bought 8 bottles. Good times in the coming year...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body Mortar? Nice man, I'm going to be running a log for them of it as well. Looking forward to it.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 (07Dec)

I was feeling lazy last night so I didn't post. Here is yesterday's log...

I woke up at 3:15 to drive to work from the Bay Area. It was snowing on the way down...in the Bay. Crazy.
Busy day at work, then I hit arms. Mondays always suck. Good times.

Bi's

Floor Chin-ups: 12,8,6,6

Incline Alt DB curls: 30x8, 40x6, 50x5, 50x5, 40x6

Bent over iso curls: 35x9, 35x9, 30x9, 30x9

Hammer Strength preachers: 90x10, 110x4, 100x5, 90x5(drop 70x6, 45x8, 25x10)

Bilat High cable curls: 30x12, 40x10, 50x8, 60x6, 50x6(drop 40x6, 30x6, 20x8)

Hammer curls: 45x8, 40x8, 35x10, 35x8

Reverse grip bb curls: 60x10, 60x8, 50x8, 50x8 (drop 40x8, 30x8, 20x8)

Tri's

Overhead extension: 80x10, 90x8, 100x6, 110x8 rep PR!

Close grip Smith bench: 175x10, 205x8, 225x8, 245x6 PR!

EZ grip cable press downs: 160x12, 190x10, 197.5x8, 202.5x6 PR!

One arm cable pull downs: 30x10, 40x10, 50x8, 50x8

Cable kick backs: 20x10, 30x8, 30x8, 20x8, 10x8

Amazing workout yesterday. I know I overworked my arms, but they were just so pumped I didn’t want to stop. Plus I got a few PRs. I had to force myself to leave the gym. Oh, and I weighted in at 222 yesterday. Up 6lbs total!

I was trying to use the computer last night, but every time I tried to type my arms would cramp. So I locked my arms out, but then they started cramping in that position. Painful, but awesome. I ate like a pig last night to save my arms.

The acne has started to clear up. Just a few on my legs, but the face is pretty clear.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Arms are freaking sore today. Haven't felt like this in a while. Especially my forearms.

I just got word that my boxes of HGHup and H-drol got to the house. Hopefully my Andraulic Pump and Post Cycle Support will there by the weekend as well. Christmas in December. Lol

I hit legs this morning.

Seated leg extensions: 150x12, 195x10, 240x8, 255x8

Leg Press: 405x10, 585x8, 765x6, 855x4, 945x3

Hammer Strength Hack Squats: 235x8, 315x8, 405x6, 495x2

Hammer Strength Seated leg curls: 90x12, 135x6, 115x8, 100x8

Seated Calf raises: 90x10, 100x10, 130x8, 130x8(drop 110x10, 90x10)

Good workout this morning. Those hacks mixed with the leg curls really killed my hams.

Nothing else really to report today. Just feeling sore. Gonna try and pig out again today to help my recovery.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like this cycle is treating you well big guy :) I can't wait to start my run after new years. Reading this ups my motivation every time :D
My guess on the UTI is that it is not related to the cycle, it is fairly common to get so my bet is it has nothing to do with the supps..

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Looks like this cycle is treating you well big guy :) I can't wait to start my run after new years. Reading this ups my motivation every time :D
My guess on the UTI is that it is not related to the cycle, it is fairly common to get so my bet is it has nothing to do with the supps..

//CC
It really is man. I think 6 lbs so for is pretty good for a non-methyl. I'll probably still be on my PCT when you start your cycle. Are you gonna log it?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really is man. I think 6 lbs so for is pretty good for a non-methyl. I'll probably still be on my PCT when you start your cycle. Are you gonna log it?
Indeed it is :) Yeah, I'm gonna start first thing in January. Will be logging it for sure so you are welcome to follow along and provide your feedback from personal experience :)

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 (09DEC)

I was lazy again yesterday and watched some Nip/Tuck during my shift instead of logging. Here is yesterdays info.

Chest in the morning.

Flat Bench DB press: 65x12, 90x8, 110x6, 110x6

Incline DB press: 75x10, 90x6, 95x6, 85x6

Decline BB press: 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 185x6

Cable Flyes: 60x10, 70x8, 85x6, 70x8(drop 60x8, 50x8, 40x8)

Really good workout this morning. It feels like all my workouts recently are good. I am able to stay focused, and energized the whole time. My form has improved, I am getting better contractions with each rep, and feeling really pumped all the time.
I was cramping up pretty bad all day as well.

There was steak at the galley for lunch and dinner last night, so I got lots of red meat in yesterday. Good times.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

Shoulders this morning.

I am Legends: 4 sets of 10

Seated DB press: 55x10, 65x8, 80x7, 80x4(drop 70x2)

Standing DB bilat lateral raises: 25x8, 30x8, 35x6, 30x6 (held out 15's until failure)

BB front raises: 50x8, 50x8, 40x8, 40x6(drop30x10)

Dirty Dozens: 3 sets

Another great workout...of course. Really felt the burn on my rear delts today, and was very vascular during the workout. I love seeing new veins popping out!

I have asked a few people about the length of this cycle, and several have suggested extending the cycle for an additional 2 weeks (8 weeks total) Any of you think this is a good idea, or should I stick with 6 weeks? I really want to get the most out of this cycle.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Indeed it is :) Yeah, I'm gonna start first thing in January. Will be logging it for sure so you are welcome to follow along and provide your feedback from personal experience :)

//CC
Good man. I will be watching closely.

Get some!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd prolly keep it at 6 wks personally. Often time running something longer doen't necessarily equate to better results. Also, this would give you ample time off to run your Hdrol in the 1st Q of 2010.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I'd prolly keep it at 6 wks personally. Often time running something longer doen't necessarily equate to better results. Also, this would give you ample time off to run your Hdrol in the 1st Q of 2010.
This is true. I was thinking about using H-drol for a recomp up though summer, so sticking with 6 weeks is probably a good idea.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Are u going to run Arom-X pct at all?
Oh yeah, I am going to run a 6 week PCT of Arom-X, Post Cycle Support, and HGHup. I also have some Torem which I don't think I'll need. Then I am going to take 12 weeks off before starting my H-drol cycle.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

I'll just recap the past few days.

I tweaked my lower back a little doing deadlifts on Friday, so I'm probably going to take a couple weeks off the DL's. Other than that, got a really good back workout in.

Had a nice bulk weekend, then hit arms on Monday, and chest this morning. Both workouts were great again. I hit another PR of 115x6 on seated overhead tricep extensions. My strength and pump both continue to climb. I really feel like each workout is better than the last.

I start week 6 on Thursday, then being my PCT a week after than. I will be posting a semi final review at the end of the cycle, then another on after my PCT is complete.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you recover fast man :) Looking forward to your reviews :thumbsup:

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

Back is feeling better today. Still gonna take it easy for a couple weeks though.

Hit the gym this morning at 5:30. Weighted in at 222, then hit legs.

Leg extensions: 4 sets of 195x10

Leg press: 440x10, 710x8, 800x5, 980x3

Hack squats: 140x8, 230x8, 310x6, 400x3

Walking weighted lunges: 4 sets of 20 with 50lb DBs per hand.

Standing Calf raises: 235x10, 235x10, 275x8, 295x6(drop -dropped 20lbs until fail down the whole stack.)

Killer leg day today. I wanted to do some squats, but was more concerned about my back. Those hack squats were brutal. I just recently incorporated them into my leg routine, and my quads are loving it. I am starting to more definition in my tear drop. I always like to finish off upper legs with walking lunges. They really burn out my hams and glutes.

With the 6lbs I have gained so far, I have not really seen an increase in body fat. During this bulk I was expecting to see more loss of definition in my abs, but they have pretty much remained the same. It will be that much easier to get that 8 pack when I start my cut the beginning of March.

Neg sides are still at a minimum. Acne is under control, libido is great, as well as sleep. I get a little tired at work, but I think almost everyone does.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Stash

Just curious...

Are you guys stocking for the upcoming ban on Jan 4th? If so, post em up, I wanna see how big your stash is. Pics would be awesome too.

As for me, so far I have 8 bottles of H-drol, and will probably be getting 10 or so of E-Stane this evening. There are some freaking good deals out there right now!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 36 -Last week on cycle.

I got some really good sleep in last night, so I felt nice and refreshed this morning for shoulders/traps.

I am Legends: 3 sets of 10

Seated overhead DB press: 60x10, 70x10, 80x4, 80x4

Seated DB lateral raises: 25x8, 25x8, 20x10, 20x8(drop 15x8, 10x6)

Standing DB front raises: 25x8, 25x6, 20x8, 20x8

Bent over lateral to front raise: 15x8, 15x8, 15x8, 10x8

Behind the neck Smith Machine military press: 135x8, 185x6, 185x6, 185x5

BB shrugs: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x5, 405x5

DB shrugs: 130x10, 140x10, 150x8, 140x8

Delts felt great this morning. Didn't have my spotter so couldn't go too crazy, but still got a nice pump.

I love how dead the gym is at 5:30 in the morning. I used to go right after work around 4pm, which is prime time over here. Took me forever to get my workout in. It's definitely worth getting up at the a** crack of dawn to lift.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late to the party! Grrrrrreat log, man! I'm paying close attention as this will be a mid-2010 stack. Keep up the good work! :bigok::trink26:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day 37

Back day.

Pull-ups: BWx10, 45x6, 45x6, 25x6, BWx6

Behind neck lat pulldowns: 150x10, 180x6, 180x6, 165x6

Close grip pulldowns: 150x10, 165x8, 180x10, 195x6

Straight arm rope lat pulldowns: 4 sets of 110x8

Close grip T-bar row, 180x10, 225x10, 225x10

Leg press calf raises: 140x10, 230x10, 320x10, 410x8

I was reading this months Flex and there was an article on straight arm rope lat pulldowns. Figured I'd try them out this morning. Those things are brutal. You can get a way better squeeze compared to the straight bar. My lats were crazy pumped. I also decided to throw in another calf workout in. The are kindda lagging so I decided to hit them at least twice a week now.

Today is Friday! A few more hours of work and I am out of here. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend, and lots of food.