4-ad

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    Good thread with a lot of interesting info!!!

BTW, i know both hormonals are milder on hair, but which do you think is milder on hair 1-AD or 4-AD?
    4-AD or 1-ANDRO does not directly convert to estrogen or DHT, you should be good with either at reasonable dosages.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    4-AD or 1-ANDRO does not directly convert to estrogen or DHT, you should be good with either at reasonable dosages.
    OK, thanks!

I think 1-AD converts to 1-testosterone and 4-AD converts to testosterone. I'm using propecia (finasteride), and finasteride inhibits testosterone conversion to dht, so maybe 4-ad + finasteride would be the safest option for me (i don't know the effects of a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride on 1-test).

I'll try 4AD + Finasteride.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    OK, thanks!

I think 1-AD converts to 1-testosterone and 4-AD converts to testosterone. I'm using propecia (finasteride), and finasteride inhibits testosterone conversion to dht, so maybe 4-ad + finasteride would be the safest option for me (i don't know the effects of a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride on 1-test).

I'll try 4AD + Finasteride.
    Good luck my man.

4. Be careful with the finasteride dosage. Since it helps stop test from converting to DHT, you will have more estrogen because DHT acts as an antagonist of Test. Keep an eye out for estrogen related effects like gyno.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Be careful with the finasteride dosage. Since it helps stop test from converting to DHT, you will have more estrogen because DHT acts as an antagonist of Test. Keep an eye out for estrogen related effects like gyno.
    Thanks bro!

Anyway I'm runing finasteride since years ago and without any estrogen or gyno problems at all (and sometimes i run 5mg/day!!!)

From my personal experience, i think estrogen problems of finasteride are "over-rated".

Next month i'll start my cycle of 4-ad + finasteride (well, i'll really run 4-AD + Bold + HDrol + Finasteride).

I have done many cycles of bold + hdrol + finasteride in the past with good gains without any sides (no gyno, no hairloss), and since 4-ad seems to be mild on hair too (is testosterone related, not dht-based) i think 4-ad + bold + hdrol + finasteride must be an amazing stack!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    Good thread with a lot of interesting info!!!

BTW, i know both hormonals are milder on hair, but which do you think is milder on hair 1-AD or 4-AD?
    Def, the 4-ad is lighter on the hair.
    doing my own thang!

7. So can I compare 4AD to inj. Testosteron? I read that 600mg 4AD equals ~100mg Test. So would I get equal results when I take 600mg 4AD everyday like 100mg Test Propoinat injected everyday?

8. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    So can I compare 4AD to inj. Testosteron? I read that 600mg 4AD equals ~100mg Test. So would I get equal results when I take 600mg 4AD everyday like 100mg Test Propoinat injected everyday?
    The simple answer is no....Mostly because of bioavailability.

A steroid, or more correctly and anabolic steroid, is an exogenous hormone.

Use of an anabolic steroid increases ones hormone levels to supra-physiological levels (i.e. levels one could not achieve naturally).

Most steroids are inactive when taken orally, thus they are injected. A few are altered (like dianabol) to make them active orally. One such method is my methylating the steroid. The methylation cause the steroid to pass through the liver mostly unharmed. This, however, makes it quite taxing on the liver.

A "pro-hormone" is something that is not an active hormone (like a steroid) but it is a precursor to a steroid. In other words, there are enzymes in your body that can convert the PH into an active hormone (steroid).

For example, 4-androstendiol will convert to testosterone (via an enzyme in the body).

1, 4 androstendiol will convert to boldenone (a steroid).

1 androstendiol (1-AD) will convert to 1-testosterone.

So, PHs (and PSs) in order to qualify as a "dietary supplement" must be taken orally (pursuant to the DSHEA). So you again are back to the issue of how potent this PH/PS will be, since it is not very "bioavailable".

People estimate that the PH/PSs are anywhere from 5-40% bioavailable. Some individuals have injected these (illegally) in which case you'd see results similar to various illegal anabolic compounds.

So, the biggest difference between PHs (and especially PSs) and illegal anabolic compounds is the delivery mechanism.

Hope this helps.

9. Hi,

I have a question.Can I stack 4-AD with NRGX-Labs Tren 13-Ethyl?I found a lot off different statements and I am little confused.Please,give me some unswers...Thank you

10. Quote Originally Posted by polarbear79 View Post
    Hi,

I have a question.Can I stack 4-AD with NRGX-Labs Tren 13-Ethyl?I found a lot off different statements and I am little confused.Please,give me some unswers...Thank you
    Was u worried about libido loss during the cycle? I would'nt see no problem with it at reasonable dosages.

11. which is more effective, the single dose of 4-ad rd tabs, or double dose of 4-ad utt 120ml?

12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    which is more effective, the single dose of 4-ad rd tabs, or double dose of 4-ad utt 120ml?
    4-AD UTT. But spread them out at least an hour.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    4-AD UTT. But spread them out at least an hour.
    thanks brother.
  14. more about hair loss

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but....if I'm 33, never tried anything like this before and there is absolutely no MPB on either side of my families, a straight up exactly as directions say pro anabolic kit once only will almost certainly be totally safe for the amazingly sweet flowing locks on my dome, yeah?
  15. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by jjmath View Post
    Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but....if I'm 33, never tried anything like this before and there is absolutely no MPB on either side of my families, a straight up exactly as directions say pro anabolic kit once only will almost certainly be totally safe for the amazingly sweet flowing locks on my dome, yeah?
    your flowing locks should be cool.
  16. cool, thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    your flowing locks should be cool.
    It's on the way. I am planning to start in 4 weeks. Can I assume you'll monitor this board in case I have questions?

Here's my plan:

next four weeks- five day split w/ heavy low rep sets. Continue to eat (95% clean) like a madman. ZMA, HMB, and test booster. Question: should I drop creatine at any point? I've read that starting it back up again during PCT is good for keeping gains?

Then do pro anabolic kit- as directed
    PCT add a natty test boost...

Is that too much test boosting?

17. Quote Originally Posted by jjmath

It's on the way. I am planning to start in 4 weeks. Can I assume you'll monitor this board in case I have questions?

Here's my plan:

next four weeks- five day split w/ heavy low rep sets. Continue to eat (95% clean) like a madman. ZMA, HMB, and test booster. Question: should I drop creatine at any point? I've read that starting it back up again during PCT is good for keeping gains?

You there at all?

18. Quote Originally Posted by jjmath

Here's my plan:

Please bump

19. I'm gonna start pro anabolic kit. Should I start it pre workout Monday morning or off day Sunday to assess tolerance?

20. Quote Originally Posted by jjmath

Here's my plan:

It's up to you whether or not you want to run creatine on cycle or just pct. either way is fine.

And no it's not too much test boosting. You'll be good.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

21. Quote Originally Posted by jjmath
    I'm gonna start pro anabolic kit. Should I start it pre workout Monday morning or off day Sunday to assess tolerance?
    Either way is cool. I would just start it Monday.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

22. Awesome. Thanks for the answers. I'm pumped

23. Quote Originally Posted by jjmath
    Awesome. Thanks for the answers. I'm pumped
    Good to hear man and sorry for not replying sooner. Somehow missed it. I've been using my phone mostly lately and it seems easier to miss things on here.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

24. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

Good to hear man and sorry for not replying sooner. Somehow missed it. I've been using my phone mostly lately and it seems easier to miss things on here.
    No worries. Thanks for the answers. One more question: do I take the deca and the 4-ad at the same time or space them out?

25. Quote Originally Posted by jjmath

No worries. Thanks for the answers. One more question: do I take the deca and the 4-ad at the same time or space them out?
    Space them out. About an hour will be fine.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

26. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

Space them out. About an hour will be fine.
    Okay,sorry, which one first? I train at 6:00 AM ( get up at 5:30 for meal and supps)

27. Quote Originally Posted by jjmath

Okay,sorry, which one first? I train at 6:00 AM ( get up at 5:30 for meal and supps)
    Either one. I always took the deca first. In fact the over all order I always took 1 andro first, then deca and then the 4ad. So that's the preference of order for me. The hierarchy if you will.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  28. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Either one. I always took the deca first. In fact the over all order I always took 1 andro first, then deca and then the 4ad. So that's the preference of order for me. The hierarchy if you will.
    I took them in that order as well.

29. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1

I took them in that order as well.
    It helped keep me honest in spacing the 1andro and 4ad far enough apart lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

30. Today is day four. I have tons of energy especially in the afternoons which has been a problem for me lately.

Stupid me though, with a ridiculous schedule yesterday it looks like I missed the afternoon dose of 4-ad. Do I just skip it or double up at some point today, before bed, maybe?
  •