4-ad

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
i asked this question earlier, but i didnt get a reply.

im just wondering if i where to throw this version of 4-AD in a transdermal solution will it absorb better or should i just stick to the oral route?

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
1-AD, 4-AD and DecaVol stack worked great. 17lbs in 4 weeks. Only lost 3 lbs in PCT.

Great products AMS. Keep up that good work

Dazl1212

Awards
Would I need a serm with this or would otc pct be ok?

tattoopierced1

I think it is always necessary to have a SERM or AI (depending on what you are using) on hand in case of an emergency.

Dazl1212

Awards
I think AIs are a lot cheaper and easier to get plus they are legal. Would something like novedex be sufficient?

Caboose

Awards
1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern either. If you run the AROM-X for the sufficient amount of time & dosage you should have no problems with recovery. If you still have concerns you can always throw something else in there to help get your natural test pumping again.

So are you saying if you use 1-ad as a stand alone as serm isn't (necesserally) need? But advisable? How about when stacked with 4-ad?

I'm sure you've had this quesiton a 100 times before but I haven't seen a definative answer on this, maybe it's just a difference of opinion and some people are willing to take more risks than others.

tattoopierced1

So are you saying if you use 1-ad as a stand alone as serm isn't (necesserally) need? But advisable? How about when stacked with 4-ad?

I'm sure you've had this quesiton a 100 times before but I haven't seen a definative answer on this, maybe it's just a difference of opinion and some people are willing to take more risks than others.
I think what is trying to be said is that if you are prone to gyno, you should be proactive and have a SERM on hand, however, for PCT purposes, AromX is sufficient for 1andro/4ad

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think what is trying to be said is that if you are prone to gyno, you should be proactive and have a SERM on hand, however, for PCT purposes, AromX is sufficient for 1andro/4ad
Exactly!

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Good thread with a lot of interesting info!!!

BTW, i know both hormonals are milder on hair, but which do you think is milder on hair 1-AD or 4-AD?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established

BTW, i know both hormonals are milder on hair, but which do you think is milder on hair 1-AD or 4-AD?
4-AD or 1-ANDRO does not directly convert to estrogen or DHT, you should be good with either at reasonable dosages.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
4-AD or 1-ANDRO does not directly convert to estrogen or DHT, you should be good with either at reasonable dosages.
OK, thanks!

I think 1-AD converts to 1-testosterone and 4-AD converts to testosterone. I'm using propecia (finasteride), and finasteride inhibits testosterone conversion to dht, so maybe 4-ad + finasteride would be the safest option for me (i don't know the effects of a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride on 1-test).

I'll try 4AD + Finasteride.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
OK, thanks!

I think 1-AD converts to 1-testosterone and 4-AD converts to testosterone. I'm using propecia (finasteride), and finasteride inhibits testosterone conversion to dht, so maybe 4-ad + finasteride would be the safest option for me (i don't know the effects of a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride on 1-test).

I'll try 4AD + Finasteride.
Good luck my man.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Be careful with the finasteride dosage. Since it helps stop test from converting to DHT, you will have more estrogen because DHT acts as an antagonist of Test. Keep an eye out for estrogen related effects like gyno.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with the finasteride dosage. Since it helps stop test from converting to DHT, you will have more estrogen because DHT acts as an antagonist of Test. Keep an eye out for estrogen related effects like gyno.
Thanks bro! :thanks:

Anyway I'm runing finasteride since years ago and without any estrogen or gyno problems at all (and sometimes i run 5mg/day!!!)

From my personal experience, i think estrogen problems of finasteride are "over-rated".

Next month i'll start my cycle of 4-ad + finasteride (well, i'll really run 4-AD + Bold + HDrol + Finasteride).

I have done many cycles of bold + hdrol + finasteride in the past with good gains without any sides (no gyno, no hairloss), and since 4-ad seems to be mild on hair too (is testosterone related, not dht-based) i think 4-ad + bold + hdrol + finasteride must be an amazing stack!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Def, the 4-ad is lighter on the hair.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
So can I compare 4AD to inj. Testosteron? I read that 600mg 4AD equals ~100mg Test. So would I get equal results when I take 600mg 4AD everyday like 100mg Test Propoinat injected everyday?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
So can I compare 4AD to inj. Testosteron? I read that 600mg 4AD equals ~100mg Test. So would I get equal results when I take 600mg 4AD everyday like 100mg Test Propoinat injected everyday?
The simple answer is no....Mostly because of bioavailability.

A steroid, or more correctly and anabolic steroid, is an exogenous hormone.

Use of an anabolic steroid increases ones hormone levels to supra-physiological levels (i.e. levels one could not achieve naturally).

Most steroids are inactive when taken orally, thus they are injected. A few are altered (like dianabol) to make them active orally. One such method is my methylating the steroid. The methylation cause the steroid to pass through the liver mostly unharmed. This, however, makes it quite taxing on the liver.

A "pro-hormone" is something that is not an active hormone (like a steroid) but it is a precursor to a steroid. In other words, there are enzymes in your body that can convert the PH into an active hormone (steroid).

For example, 4-androstendiol will convert to testosterone (via an enzyme in the body).

1, 4 androstendiol will convert to boldenone (a steroid).

1 androstendiol (1-AD) will convert to 1-testosterone.

So, PHs (and PSs) in order to qualify as a "dietary supplement" must be taken orally (pursuant to the DSHEA). So you again are back to the issue of how potent this PH/PS will be, since it is not very "bioavailable".

People estimate that the PH/PSs are anywhere from 5-40% bioavailable. Some individuals have injected these (illegally) in which case you'd see results similar to various illegal anabolic compounds.

So, the biggest difference between PHs (and especially PSs) and illegal anabolic compounds is the delivery mechanism.

Hope this helps.

polarbear79

Awards
Hi,

I have a question.Can I stack 4-AD with NRGX-Labs Tren 13-Ethyl?I found a lot off different statements and I am little confused.Please,give me some unswers...Thank you

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I have a question.Can I stack 4-AD with NRGX-Labs Tren 13-Ethyl?I found a lot off different statements and I am little confused.Please,give me some unswers...Thank you
Was u worried about libido loss during the cycle? I would'nt see no problem with it at reasonable dosages.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which is more effective, the single dose of 4-ad rd tabs, or double dose of 4-ad utt 120ml?

jjmath

jjmath

Awards
more about hair loss

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but....if I'm 33, never tried anything like this before and there is absolutely no MPB on either side of my families, a straight up exactly as directions say pro anabolic kit once only will almost certainly be totally safe for the amazingly sweet flowing locks on my dome, yeah?

tattoopierced1

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but....if I'm 33, never tried anything like this before and there is absolutely no MPB on either side of my families, a straight up exactly as directions say pro anabolic kit once only will almost certainly be totally safe for the amazingly sweet flowing locks on my dome, yeah?
your flowing locks should be cool.

jjmath

jjmath

Awards
cool, thanks for the response.

your flowing locks should be cool.
It's on the way. I am planning to start in 4 weeks. Can I assume you'll monitor this board in case I have questions?

Here's my plan:

next four weeks- five day split w/ heavy low rep sets. Continue to eat (95% clean) like a madman. ZMA, HMB, and test booster. Question: should I drop creatine at any point? I've read that starting it back up again during PCT is good for keeping gains?

Then do pro anabolic kit- as directed
PCT add a natty test boost...

Is that too much test boosting?

jjmath

jjmath

Awards
It's on the way. I am planning to start in 4 weeks. Can I assume you'll monitor this board in case I have questions?

Here's my plan:

next four weeks- five day split w/ heavy low rep sets. Continue to eat (95% clean) like a madman. ZMA, HMB, and test booster. Question: should I drop creatine at any point? I've read that starting it back up again during PCT is good for keeping gains?

You there at all?

jjmath

jjmath

Awards

Here's my plan:

Please bump

jjmath

jjmath

Awards
I'm gonna start pro anabolic kit. Should I start it pre workout Monday morning or off day Sunday to assess tolerance?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Here's my plan:

It's up to you whether or not you want to run creatine on cycle or just pct. either way is fine.

And no it's not too much test boosting. You'll be good.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna start pro anabolic kit. Should I start it pre workout Monday morning or off day Sunday to assess tolerance?
Either way is cool. I would just start it Monday.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for the answers. I'm pumped
Good to hear man and sorry for not replying sooner. Somehow missed it. I've been using my phone mostly lately and it seems easier to miss things on here.

jjmath

jjmath

Awards
Good to hear man and sorry for not replying sooner. Somehow missed it. I've been using my phone mostly lately and it seems easier to miss things on here.
No worries. Thanks for the answers. One more question: do I take the deca and the 4-ad at the same time or space them out?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries. Thanks for the answers. One more question: do I take the deca and the 4-ad at the same time or space them out?
Space them out. About an hour will be fine.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay,sorry, which one first? I train at 6:00 AM ( get up at 5:30 for meal and supps)
Either one. I always took the deca first. In fact the over all order I always took 1 andro first, then deca and then the 4ad. So that's the preference of order for me. The hierarchy if you will.

tattoopierced1

Either one. I always took the deca first. In fact the over all order I always took 1 andro first, then deca and then the 4ad. So that's the preference of order for me. The hierarchy if you will.
I took them in that order as well.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jjmath

jjmath

Awards
Today is day four. I have tons of energy especially in the afternoons which has been a problem for me lately.

Stupid me though, with a ridiculous schedule yesterday it looks like I missed the afternoon dose of 4-ad. Do I just skip it or double up at some point today, before bed, maybe?

jjmath

jjmath

Awards
Hey guys. I've heard about "drying out" on this product. Does that refer to water weight or is it this intense dry sinus feeling I have. I swear there's a fire in my nose!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys. I've heard about "drying out" on this product. Does that refer to water weight or is it this intense dry sinus feeling I have. I swear there's a fire in my nose!
Usually when people in here say drying out or the sorts they usually mean water weight.

You may need to increase your fluid intake if you feel your sinuses are too dry. It may also be just the weather and dry air in your area. Hard to gauge.

jjmath

jjmath

Awards
Usually when people in here say drying out or the sorts they usually mean water weight.

You may need to increase your fluid intake if you feel your sinuses are too dry. It may also be just the weather and dry air in your area. Hard to gauge.
LOL

jjmath

jjmath

Awards
So, I'm three days into the PCT. I gained a solid 6lbs. I don't think I got any leaner, but I definitely did not add any fat. I am quite happy with the results.

I am thinking I would like to do it again, but with something much stronger.

What would you recommend, and how long should I wait?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I'm three days into the PCT. I gained a solid 6lbs. I don't think I got any leaner, but I definitely did not add any fat. I am quite happy with the results.

I am thinking I would like to do it again, but with something much stronger.

What would you recommend, and how long should I wait?
You ran 4-AD only?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No royd, pro anabolic kit
Well, the natural progression would be to add in 1ad (anabolic growth kit). The addition of 1ad will definitely add mass and strength. You could also consider adding in Augmentor as well.

Blood work obviously is the only way to truly tell if you have fully recovered and are ready for another cycle, but otherwise the general rule of thumb is usually time on+pct=time off. The idea is to let your body hit a good level of homeostasis and give it some recovery time.