4-ad

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. This will most likely be my winter bulk stack, but couldn't you stack Dienedrone with it? If not, what would stack well with your Dienedrone? Just curious. Also...how would you adjust the doses for someone my size? Or wouldn't you?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

2. nutra is out of this. any codes so i can order off ypur web site. and how many bottles for a cycle stacked with epi.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    This will most likely be my winter bulk stack, but couldn't you stack Dienedrone with it? If not, what would stack well with your Dienedrone? Just curious. Also...how would you adjust the doses for someone my size? Or wouldn't you?
    We have had a lot of great feedback about the combination of Dienedrone & 1-andro.

4. Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    nutra is out of this. any codes so i can order off ypur web site. and how many bottles for a cycle stacked with epi.
    What codes are you needing? Which product do you want to tk with epi?

5. i want to pick up 4ad to stack with epi. i usually purchase from nutra but they are out. i'd prefer to know i am getting the product from a trusted place. nutra sells it for 39 a bottle. the ams site sells it for 50 +.
    •   

6. tattoopierced1

a little bird told me a company with the initials DPS has it in stock

7. is this the second version. i read there was two.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    We have had a lot of great feedback about the combination of Dienedrone & 1-andro.
    Gotcha...and thanks, but you can't stack all four (1-
    AD, 4-AD, DecaVol, and Dienedrone)? Just curious. And again, what about the dosages?
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

9. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Gotcha...and thanks, but you can't stack all four (1-
    AD, 4-AD, DecaVol, and Dienedrone)? Just curious. And again, what about the dosages?
    I personally would'nt stack all four and besides that those four products offer you different types of gains from lean hard muscle to that bulky (wet) muscle gains...Stacking them 4 together would'nt be the most productive way. Also you then would increase your chances of side-effects. But of course the 1-Andro stacks & compliments all of them in different ways so it could be stacked with any of them. As for the dosage let me get back to you I have to talk to the big guy on this matter. Also this stack Is considered a Mass stack meant for more advanced users.

10. how many weeks can i run this version of 4-AD for?

test base cycle's u can run for 8-12 weeks

4ad transdermal u can run from 8-10 (maybe 12 honestly im not sure) weeks same with the oral version its not hepatoxic.

so what the maximum cycle length in weeks w/ ur version of 4-ad?

11. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I personally would'nt stack all four and besides that those four products offer you different types of gains from lean hard muscle to that bulky (wet) muscle gains. Stacking them together would'nt be the most productive way. Also you then would increase your chances of side-effects. As for the dosage let me get back to you I have to talk to the big guy on this matter.

Thanks for the reply, JJ20...how about either the Dienedrone or the DecaVol in addition to the 1-AD, 4-AD stack? And please do get back to me on the dosages...I appreciate it. Based on my experience, I'll probably stack it with Dermacrine (started it today)...so definitely let me know.
    -My Best Friend

12. would ur version of 4-AD work better the Transdermal route?

13. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, JJ20...how about either the Dienedrone or the DecaVol in addition to the 1-AD, 4-AD stack? And please do get back to me on the dosages...I appreciate it. Based on my experience, I'll probably stack it with Dermacrine (started it today)...so definitely let me know.
    Hey I found some really good stuff that might answer some of your questions....pm sent

14. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Hey I found some really good stuff that might answer some of your questions....pm sent
    I read it, and I thank you for taking the time to send it to me...but I really didn't get any answers to the question I asked you....I don't know, maybe I'm just stupid.
    -My Best Friend

15. Ok heres a little more detailed chart on dosages if you was to stack all of these.....Also is you was to only use 2 of them you may increase the dosages by one pill per-day then maybe play with it a little till you find out what works for you best.Hope this helps more.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mu5tang69 View Post
    how many weeks can i run this version of 4-AD for?

test base cycle's u can run for 8-12 weeks

4ad transdermal u can run from 8-10 (maybe 12 honestly im not sure) weeks same with the oral version its not hepatoxic.

so what the maximum cycle length in weeks w/ ur version of 4-ad?
    Most people run that cycle 6-8 weeks with great results.

17. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ok heres a little more detailed chart on dosages if you was to stack all of these.....Also is you was to only use 2 of them you may increase the dosages by one pill per-day then maybe play with it a little till you find out what works for you best.Hope this helps more.
    Thank you very much for your help and for the rep points. I'll probably use this protocol when dosing this winter.
    -My Best Friend

18. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Thank you very much for your help and for the rep points. I'll probably use this protocol when dosing this winter.
    No problem man..Thats my job to give you all the information you need to make the right decisions.

19. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    No problem man..Thats my job to give you all the information you need to make the right decisions.

Do you think esp with stacking all 3 of these agents AROM-X would be enough for PCT?

20. Well sence our new formulation 4-AD, is naturally found in several tissues of the body the 4-AD is converted to testosterone via the naturally occurring enzyme 3beta-HSD. 4-AD converts to testosterone at a significantly higher rate than other previously available prohormones (such as androstenedione), and like the now banned older products also does not have the weakness of conversion to estrogen and/or DHT prior to conversion to testosterone.Also the new 1-Androsterone provides the similar results! Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older products.1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern either. If you run the AROM-X for the sufficient amount of time & dosage you should have no problems with recovery. If you still have concerns you can always throw something else in there to help get your natural test pumping again.

21. i asked this question earlier, but i didnt get a reply.

im just wondering if i where to throw this version of 4-AD in a transdermal solution will it absorb better or should i just stick to the oral route?

22. 1-AD, 4-AD and DecaVol stack worked great. 17lbs in 4 weeks. Only lost 3 lbs in PCT.

Great products AMS. Keep up that good work

23. Would I need a serm with this or would otc pct be ok?
  24. tattoopierced1

I think it is always necessary to have a SERM or AI (depending on what you are using) on hand in case of an emergency.

25. I think AIs are a lot cheaper and easier to get plus they are legal. Would something like novedex be sufficient?

26. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern either. If you run the AROM-X for the sufficient amount of time & dosage you should have no problems with recovery. If you still have concerns you can always throw something else in there to help get your natural test pumping again.

So are you saying if you use 1-ad as a stand alone as serm isn't (necesserally) need? But advisable? How about when stacked with 4-ad?

I'm sure you've had this quesiton a 100 times before but I haven't seen a definative answer on this, maybe it's just a difference of opinion and some people are willing to take more risks than others.
  27. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    So are you saying if you use 1-ad as a stand alone as serm isn't (necesserally) need? But advisable? How about when stacked with 4-ad?

I'm sure you've had this quesiton a 100 times before but I haven't seen a definative answer on this, maybe it's just a difference of opinion and some people are willing to take more risks than others.
    I think what is trying to be said is that if you are prone to gyno, you should be proactive and have a SERM on hand, however, for PCT purposes, AromX is sufficient for 1andro/4ad

28. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I think what is trying to be said is that if you are prone to gyno, you should be proactive and have a SERM on hand, however, for PCT purposes, AromX is sufficient for 1andro/4ad
    Exactly!

29. Thanks for that guys

30. Good thread with a lot of interesting info!!!

BTW, i know both hormonals are milder on hair, but which do you think is milder on hair 1-AD or 4-AD?
  •