4-ad - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

4-ad

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I personally would'nt stack all four and besides that those four products offer you different types of gains from lean hard muscle to that bulky (wet) muscle gains. Stacking them together would'nt be the most productive way. Also you then would increase your chances of side-effects. As for the dosage let me get back to you I have to talk to the big guy on this matter.

Thanks for the reply, JJ20...how about either the Dienedrone or the DecaVol in addition to the 1-AD, 4-AD stack? And please do get back to me on the dosages...I appreciate it. Based on my experience, I'll probably stack it with Dermacrine (started it today)...so definitely let me know.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

would ur version of 4-AD work better the Transdermal route?
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, JJ20...how about either the Dienedrone or the DecaVol in addition to the 1-AD, 4-AD stack? And please do get back to me on the dosages...I appreciate it. Based on my experience, I'll probably stack it with Dermacrine (started it today)...so definitely let me know.
    Hey I found some really good stuff that might answer some of your questions....pm sent
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Hey I found some really good stuff that might answer some of your questions....pm sent
    I read it, and I thank you for taking the time to send it to me...but I really didn't get any answers to the question I asked you....I don't know, maybe I'm just stupid.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Ok heres a little more detailed chart on dosages if you was to stack all of these.....Also is you was to only use 2 of them you may increase the dosages by one pill per-day then maybe play with it a little till you find out what works for you best.Hope this helps more.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mu5tang69 View Post
    how many weeks can i run this version of 4-AD for?

test base cycle's u can run for 8-12 weeks

4ad transdermal u can run from 8-10 (maybe 12 honestly im not sure) weeks same with the oral version its not hepatoxic.

so what the maximum cycle length in weeks w/ ur version of 4-ad?
    Most people run that cycle 6-8 weeks with great results.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Ok heres a little more detailed chart on dosages if you was to stack all of these.....Also is you was to only use 2 of them you may increase the dosages by one pill per-day then maybe play with it a little till you find out what works for you best.Hope this helps more.
    Thank you very much for your help and for the rep points. I'll probably use this protocol when dosing this winter.
    -My Best Friend
  8. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Thank you very much for your help and for the rep points. I'll probably use this protocol when dosing this winter.
    No problem man..Thats my job to give you all the information you need to make the right decisions.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

No problem man..Thats my job to give you all the information you need to make the right decisions.

Do you think esp with stacking all 3 of these agents AROM-X would be enough for PCT?
  10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Well sence our new formulation 4-AD, is naturally found in several tissues of the body the 4-AD is converted to testosterone via the naturally occurring enzyme 3beta-HSD. 4-AD converts to testosterone at a significantly higher rate than other previously available prohormones (such as androstenedione), and like the now banned older products also does not have the weakness of conversion to estrogen and/or DHT prior to conversion to testosterone.Also the new 1-Androsterone provides the similar results! Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older products.1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern either. If you run the AROM-X for the sufficient amount of time & dosage you should have no problems with recovery. If you still have concerns you can always throw something else in there to help get your natural test pumping again.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.

i asked this question earlier, but i didnt get a reply.

im just wondering if i where to throw this version of 4-AD in a transdermal solution will it absorb better or should i just stick to the oral route?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

1-AD, 4-AD and DecaVol stack worked great. 17lbs in 4 weeks. Only lost 3 lbs in PCT.

Great products AMS. Keep up that good work
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Would I need a serm with this or would otc pct be ok?
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

I think it is always necessary to have a SERM or AI (depending on what you are using) on hand in case of an emergency.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

I think AIs are a lot cheaper and easier to get plus they are legal. Would something like novedex be sufficient?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern either. If you run the AROM-X for the sufficient amount of time & dosage you should have no problems with recovery. If you still have concerns you can always throw something else in there to help get your natural test pumping again.

So are you saying if you use 1-ad as a stand alone as serm isn't (necesserally) need? But advisable? How about when stacked with 4-ad?

I'm sure you've had this quesiton a 100 times before but I haven't seen a definative answer on this, maybe it's just a difference of opinion and some people are willing to take more risks than others.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    So are you saying if you use 1-ad as a stand alone as serm isn't (necesserally) need? But advisable? How about when stacked with 4-ad?

I'm sure you've had this quesiton a 100 times before but I haven't seen a definative answer on this, maybe it's just a difference of opinion and some people are willing to take more risks than others.
    I think what is trying to be said is that if you are prone to gyno, you should be proactive and have a SERM on hand, however, for PCT purposes, AromX is sufficient for 1andro/4ad
  18. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I think what is trying to be said is that if you are prone to gyno, you should be proactive and have a SERM on hand, however, for PCT purposes, AromX is sufficient for 1andro/4ad
    Exactly!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.

Thanks for that guys
  20. Advanced Member

Good thread with a lot of interesting info!!!

BTW, i know both hormonals are milder on hair, but which do you think is milder on hair 1-AD or 4-AD?
  21. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post

BTW, i know both hormonals are milder on hair, but which do you think is milder on hair 1-AD or 4-AD?
    4-AD or 1-ANDRO does not directly convert to estrogen or DHT, you should be good with either at reasonable dosages.
  22. Advanced Member

4-AD or 1-ANDRO does not directly convert to estrogen or DHT, you should be good with either at reasonable dosages.
    OK, thanks!

I think 1-AD converts to 1-testosterone and 4-AD converts to testosterone. I'm using propecia (finasteride), and finasteride inhibits testosterone conversion to dht, so maybe 4-ad + finasteride would be the safest option for me (i don't know the effects of a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride on 1-test).

I'll try 4AD + Finasteride.
  23. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

OK, thanks!

I think 1-AD converts to 1-testosterone and 4-AD converts to testosterone. I'm using propecia (finasteride), and finasteride inhibits testosterone conversion to dht, so maybe 4-ad + finasteride would be the safest option for me (i don't know the effects of a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride on 1-test).

I'll try 4AD + Finasteride.
    Good luck my man.
  24. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Be careful with the finasteride dosage. Since it helps stop test from converting to DHT, you will have more estrogen because DHT acts as an antagonist of Test. Keep an eye out for estrogen related effects like gyno.
  25. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Be careful with the finasteride dosage. Since it helps stop test from converting to DHT, you will have more estrogen because DHT acts as an antagonist of Test. Keep an eye out for estrogen related effects like gyno.
    Thanks bro!

Anyway I'm runing finasteride since years ago and without any estrogen or gyno problems at all (and sometimes i run 5mg/day!!!)

From my personal experience, i think estrogen problems of finasteride are "over-rated".

Next month i'll start my cycle of 4-ad + finasteride (well, i'll really run 4-AD + Bold + HDrol + Finasteride).

I have done many cycles of bold + hdrol + finasteride in the past with good gains without any sides (no gyno, no hairloss), and since 4-ad seems to be mild on hair too (is testosterone related, not dht-based) i think 4-ad + bold + hdrol + finasteride must be an amazing stack!!!
  26. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Def, the 4-ad is lighter on the hair.
    doing my own thang!
  27. New Member

So can I compare 4AD to inj. Testosteron? I read that 600mg 4AD equals ~100mg Test. So would I get equal results when I take 600mg 4AD everyday like 100mg Test Propoinat injected everyday?
  28. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    So can I compare 4AD to inj. Testosteron? I read that 600mg 4AD equals ~100mg Test. So would I get equal results when I take 600mg 4AD everyday like 100mg Test Propoinat injected everyday?
    The simple answer is no....Mostly because of bioavailability.

A steroid, or more correctly and anabolic steroid, is an exogenous hormone.

Use of an anabolic steroid increases ones hormone levels to supra-physiological levels (i.e. levels one could not achieve naturally).

Most steroids are inactive when taken orally, thus they are injected. A few are altered (like dianabol) to make them active orally. One such method is my methylating the steroid. The methylation cause the steroid to pass through the liver mostly unharmed. This, however, makes it quite taxing on the liver.

A "pro-hormone" is something that is not an active hormone (like a steroid) but it is a precursor to a steroid. In other words, there are enzymes in your body that can convert the PH into an active hormone (steroid).

For example, 4-androstendiol will convert to testosterone (via an enzyme in the body).

1, 4 androstendiol will convert to boldenone (a steroid).

1 androstendiol (1-AD) will convert to 1-testosterone.

So, PHs (and PSs) in order to qualify as a "dietary supplement" must be taken orally (pursuant to the DSHEA). So you again are back to the issue of how potent this PH/PS will be, since it is not very "bioavailable".

People estimate that the PH/PSs are anywhere from 5-40% bioavailable. Some individuals have injected these (illegally) in which case you'd see results similar to various illegal anabolic compounds.

So, the biggest difference between PHs (and especially PSs) and illegal anabolic compounds is the delivery mechanism.

Hope this helps.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'8"  220 lbs.

Hi,

I have a question.Can I stack 4-AD with NRGX-Labs Tren 13-Ethyl?I found a lot off different statements and I am little confused.Please,give me some unswers...Thank you
  30. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by polarbear79 View Post
    Hi,

I have a question.Can I stack 4-AD with NRGX-Labs Tren 13-Ethyl?I found a lot off different statements and I am little confused.Please,give me some unswers...Thank you
    Was u worried about libido loss during the cycle? I would'nt see no problem with it at reasonable dosages.
  31. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

which is more effective, the single dose of 4-ad rd tabs, or double dose of 4-ad utt 120ml?
  32. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    which is more effective, the single dose of 4-ad rd tabs, or double dose of 4-ad utt 120ml?
    4-AD UTT. But spread them out at least an hour.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

33. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    4-AD UTT. But spread them out at least an hour.
    thanks brother.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

more about hair loss

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but....if I'm 33, never tried anything like this before and there is absolutely no MPB on either side of my families, a straight up exactly as directions say pro anabolic kit once only will almost certainly be totally safe for the amazingly sweet flowing locks on my dome, yeah?
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmath View Post
    Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but....if I'm 33, never tried anything like this before and there is absolutely no MPB on either side of my families, a straight up exactly as directions say pro anabolic kit once only will almost certainly be totally safe for the amazingly sweet flowing locks on my dome, yeah?
    your flowing locks should be cool.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

cool, thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    your flowing locks should be cool.
    It's on the way. I am planning to start in 4 weeks. Can I assume you'll monitor this board in case I have questions?

Here's my plan:

next four weeks- five day split w/ heavy low rep sets. Continue to eat (95% clean) like a madman. ZMA, HMB, and test booster. Question: should I drop creatine at any point? I've read that starting it back up again during PCT is good for keeping gains?

Then do pro anabolic kit- as directed
    PCT add a natty test boost...

Is that too much test boosting?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmath

It's on the way. I am planning to start in 4 weeks. Can I assume you'll monitor this board in case I have questions?

Here's my plan:

next four weeks- five day split w/ heavy low rep sets. Continue to eat (95% clean) like a madman. ZMA, HMB, and test booster. Question: should I drop creatine at any point? I've read that starting it back up again during PCT is good for keeping gains?

You there at all?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Here's my plan:

Please bump
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

I'm gonna start pro anabolic kit. Should I start it pre workout Monday morning or off day Sunday to assess tolerance?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Here's my plan:

It's up to you whether or not you want to run creatine on cycle or just pct. either way is fine.

And no it's not too much test boosting. You'll be good.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  •