Pink magic

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    /popularized.

    It had pretty high popularity in the anti-aging industry.

    And bb'ers been using it with their GH for 20 years
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,745
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Same with Rauwolscine. Avant brought that out in '04 (HEAT) and Matt Pearson has been putting it into products since then.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  3. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    PA brought/popularized:

    1,3D
    DAA
    COP
    Ursolic Acid

    USPLabs brought/popularized:

    Cissus
    Berberine
    Mucuna/L-dopa
    Rauwolscine


    Kudos to both

    thats argueable...he may have brought it to the market but he hardly popularized it, how many millions of ppl didn't know what it was until usplabs actually did popularize it

    pa can get credit for releasing it, but did nothing with it
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    BB/sports nutrition popularization of compositions is relative to itself in terms of 20 years
  5. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    thats argueable...he may have brought it to the market but he hardly popularized it, how many millions of ppl didn't know what it was until usplabs actually did popularize it

    pa can get credit for releasing it, but did nothing with it
    I admit that I am not a good marketer. I dont invest in marketing I invest in R and D. And I dont have the stomach to do what it takes to popularize things with the masses
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  6. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Honestly I don't see how ANYONE could argue against what PA has brought to the industry though. He might be the most innovative mind in the game over the last decade.

    Forget popularized, most of that has been marketing. If you're talking about people who brought new novel game changing ingredients, the conversation has to start with PA in the mix. Arguing otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.

    And that isn't a knock at what USP labs has done or their products, merely that I don't see how ANYONE could come to the conclusion that PA hasn't significantly influenced products maybe to a degree more than anyone else.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  7. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I don't see how ANYONE could come to the conclusion that PA hasn't significantly influenced products maybe to a degree more than anyone else.
    This is truly the bottom line.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  8. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Honestly I don't see how ANYONE could argue against what PA has brought to the industry though. He might be the most innovative mind in the game over the last decade.

    Forget popularized, most of that has been marketing. If you're talking about people who brought new novel game changing ingredients, the conversation has to start with PA in the mix. Arguing otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.

    And that isn't a knock at what USP labs has done or their products, merely that I don't see how ANYONE could come to the conclusion that PA hasn't significantly influenced products maybe to a degree more than anyone else.
    i agree...whats he's brought to the supplement world as a "chemist" is unquestioned

    thats when my business backround takes over and i'm thinking well i spent all the time and energy into the substance, then it's time to get it out to the largest audience possible
  9. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    There's one major difference in it of the way PA's companies are marketed and the way USP Labs is marketed, that I've noticed.
    Inner Circle (USP's 'early release' and beta efforts) vs. Prototype Nutrition (PA's beta products, etc) :
    1. Prototype Nutrition provides new products and the writeup consists of a short, straight-forward description of the ingredients efficacy, as found in research studies. Citations are provided to back the statements.
    2. The Inner Circle writeup has a multiple page storyline of something almost adventurous of a quest for just the right extract. This is followed by a timeline of how you should expect to feel (Day 11 - "Your muscles will swell like blimps and your concentration will hit redline!"). And in the end, it usually says that you can either stay on the product and keep making gains, or stop taking it and feel 'feeble' again. Citations are given for applications and efficacy of the herbs used.

    The marketing doesn't effect the product efficacy, as I have had good results with some and great results with a few (Camphibolic was a staple).
    Freedom means nothing here.
  10. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    thats when my business backround takes over and i'm thinking well i spent all the time and energy into the substance, then it's time to get it out to the largest audience possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I dont have the stomach to do what it takes to popularize things with the masses...
    There you go monkey boy
  11. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214982
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Honestly I don't see how ANYONE could argue against what PA has brought to the industry though. He might be the most innovative mind in the game over the last decade.

    Forget popularized, most of that has been marketing. If you're talking about people who brought new novel game changing ingredients, the conversation has to start with PA in the mix. Arguing otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.

    And that isn't a knock at what USP labs has done or their products, merely that I don't see how ANYONE could come to the conclusion that PA hasn't significantly influenced products maybe to a degree more than anyone else.
    Truth.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  12. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    There you go monkey boy
    yeah i saw it....which means theres no reason to say anything when someone makes millions off the product who markets it the right way...see page 1
  13. New Member
    Ballesteri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    1769577
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    someone makes millions off the product who markets it the right way...
    What is the proper definifion of marketing something the right way
  14. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    What is the proper definifion of marketing something the right way

    catching the attention of the masses...anytime a company can take something thats been used and bring it to the attention to a wider audience, they are doing something right...i'm sure usplabs bank accounts reflect that at this point

    if PA isn't into doing that, then thats fine...it's his company to run how he pleases
  15. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    catching the attention of the masses...anytime a company can take something thats been used and bring it to the attention to a wider audience, they are doing something right...i'm sure usplabs bank accounts reflect that at this point

    if PA isn't into doing that, then thats fine...it's his company to run how he pleases
    You might not be meaning to make it sound like this, but here's what it sounds like:

    "There is nothing wrong with lying or misleading consumers about the effects of your product if it makes you a lot of money."

    It's undeniable PA would sell more if he felt that way. PA is also one of the first people with his own products to tell you he doesn't know the answer to a question sometimes when asked instead of making up some hypothetical response.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  16. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    You might not be meaning to make it sound like this, but here's what it sounds like:

    "There is nothing wrong with lying or misleading consumers about the effects of your product if it makes you a lot of money."

    It's undeniable PA would sell more if he felt that way.

    i don't think they mislead anyone....they may fantasize things a bit but thats easily ignored into just picking up what the benefits of the supplements are....if they say laserlike focus...ok that means it will help increase focus, if they say blood gorging pumps then assume the product will help with increased pumps...simple as that

    every company does that...usplabs may do it to a bigger degree...but imo it doesn't bother me
  17. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,915
    Rep Power
    1189234
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i don't think they mislead anyone....they may fantasize things a bit but thats easily ignored into just picking up what the benefits of the supplements are....if they say laserlike focus...ok that means it will help increase focus, if they say blood gorging pumps then assume the product will help with increased pumps...simple as that

    every company does that...usplabs may do it to a bigger degree...but imo it doesn't bother me
    Again, I was not singling them out or even mentioning them and I wish you wouldn't. I am not talking about USP labs and I haven't yet nor will I. I'm talking about PA.

    Some people in the industry don't have a problem with blatantly misleading claims about products. Most every company uses hyperbole to an extent, you essentially have to.

    PA probably uses both less than most any other person out there if at all. Does this cost him a significant amount of sales? Undoubtedly. Has this led to his discoveries making many other people huge bank? Undoubtedly. He has already admitted as such. But he flat told you why he doesn't do it. And I respect the hell out of it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  18. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i agree...whats he's brought to the supplement world as a "chemist" is unquestioned

    "chemist"

    like i pretend?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  19. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah i saw it....which means theres no reason to say anything when someone makes millions off the product who markets it the right way...see page 1
    The right way?The ends justify the means right? This is why I dont have the stomach. Because I have ethics, and I take science seriouslyGo make a million bucks if thats what is most important to you
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  20. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    The right way?The ends justify the means right? This is why I dont have the stomach. Because I have ethics, and I take science seriouslyGo make a million bucks if thats what is most important to you

    has nothing to do with having a stomach for something...if you can't market a product thats fine, you said it yourself that you can't, but you can't get mad when someone does it successfully and turns a massive profit off of it...you seem to get salty that usp labs was successful with jack3d or 1-3 dimeth, see page 1...thats all i'm saying, if you care about the science, thats fine and great..but don't say usp labs made millions with a product they stole...because that seems like you want the notoriety along with the money too

    at least thats how it came off to me, like your mad that usp was successful with something that you brought to the market
  21. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    has nothing to do with having a stomach for something...if you can't market a product thats fine, you said it yourself that you can't, but you can't get mad when someone does it successfully and turns a massive profit off of it...you seem to get salty that usp labs was successful with jack3d or 1-3 dimeth, see page 1...thats all i'm saying, if you care about the science, thats fine and great..but don't say usp labs made millions with a product they stole...because that seems like you want the notoriety along with the money too

    at least thats how it came off to me, like your mad that usp was successful with something that you brought to the market
    U completely dont get it. Or you deliberately choose not to get it. Thats fine. I am pretty sure everyone else here does
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  22. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    U completely dont get it. Or you deliberately choose not to get it. Thats fine. I am pretty sure everyone else here does
    then explain it
  23. Elite Member
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,029
    Rep Power
    370533
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    "chemist"

    like i pretend?
    I was wondering the quotes myself.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  24. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,573
    Rep Power
    148065
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    "chemist" like i pretend?
    Name:  PA.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  44.3 KBName:  chemistry-set.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  43.2 KB
  25. New Member
    dontknowaboutme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    1186
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    26.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    has nothing to do with having a stomach for something...if you can't market a product thats fine, you said it yourself that you can't, but you can't get mad when someone does it successfully and turns a massive profit off of it...you seem to get salty that usp labs was successful with jack3d or 1-3 dimeth, see page 1...thats all i'm saying, if you care about the science, thats fine and great..but don't say usp labs made millions with a product they stole...because that seems like you want the notoriety along with the money too

    at least thats how it came off to me, like your mad that usp was successful with something that you brought to the market
    I can't help but notice that you are affiliated with Androfactory, kind of ironic.
  26. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,636
    Rep Power
    7726995
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post

    I can't help but notice that you are affiliated with Androfactory, kind of ironic.
    Hilarious
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  27. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,454
    Rep Power
    1369329
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    I can't help but notice that you are affiliated with Androfactory, kind of ironic.

  28. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,067
    Rep Power
    2762303
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: Pink magic


    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Name:  PA.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  44.3 KBName:  chemistry-set.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  43.2 KB
    That's awesome!

    Where did you find that? I wanna buy it for my son

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  29. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    That's awesome!

    Where did you find that? I wanna buy it for my son

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk 2
    Maybe your son could whip us up some Superdrol or M1T...
  30. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,646
    Rep Power
    7507774
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    90.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Re: Pink magic


    My little bad ass kids would probably whip up some crystal meth with that thing. No thank you ;p
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  31. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    My little bad ass kids would probably whip up some crystal meth with that thing. No thank you ;p
    Crystal Meth is pretty good on a cut... Better than pink magic
  32. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,542
    Rep Power
    1166743
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    80.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Crystal Meth is pretty good on a cut... Better than pink magic
    yum
  33. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I like chemistry sets
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. Advanced Member
    braskibra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    232793
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.8%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    im 12 whats cystal meth, shud i add it to my post workout cell tech?

  35. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,340
    Rep Power
    3827598
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    That's awesome!

    Where did you find that? I wanna buy it for my son

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
    Next thing you know your kid is brewing up some testosterone with it.

    Edit: Damnit, vidapreta beat me to the joke.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  36. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Crystal Meth is pretty good on a cut... Better than pink magic
    Tried it. Not a great idea. Even dextroamphetamine is risky, albeit less risky, but still not worth it. With it's shorter half-life and minimal effects on serotonin, nitrates would counteract high blood pressure until you came down.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  37. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: Pink magic


    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Tried it. Not a great idea. Even dextroamphetamine is risky, albeit less risky, but still not worth it. With it's shorter half-life and minimal effects on serotonin, nitrates would counteract high blood pressure until you came down.
    Yea I remember your thread awhile back about you hitting rock bottom.
  38. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,573
    Rep Power
    148065
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    That's awesome!

    Where did you find that? I wanna buy it for my son

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
    Haha I just googled "chemistry play set".
  39. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Yea I remember your thread awhile back about you hitting rock bottom.
    Bro, I feel ya. It feels like that dark place I was in is so distant now, that it's in another life or something. I am doing so well right now and I must say tha phosphatydilserine at 1,000mg per day (Serinaid yielding 20% Pserine at 10 grams) is a freaking life changer. I'm getting PA's d-spray and pr-spray and I anticipate the combo being really, really nice.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  40. New Member
    Aznmonk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    3887
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    79.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    The right way?The ends justify the means right? This is why I dont have the stomach. Because I have ethics, and I take science seriouslyGo make a million bucks if thats what is most important to you
    i originally had planned to sit back on this but after reading and watching it develop i would like to throw my 2 cents. i truly believe in PA and his ethics and his dedication to his job. instead of focusing on a easy exit out of work and future stress he continues to devote his passion and work to developing and creating and pushing froward. he could make one product and MILK it as much as he wants with little to no effort but instead focused on education and allowing the customer/user to be responsible and use it properly. without sounding like i am munching on PA's ****. i just believe in similar concept of never becoming relaxed and digging into your position of contentment, i seek new challenges and new experiences and i respect science and innovation. after all isn't that why we humans are at the point we are today? if we didn't begin seeking better then the train would not have begun. capitalism is great but its weakness is the greed and false motivation and fire that drives us forward and down
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    has nothing to do with having a stomach for something...if you can't market a product thats fine, you said it yourself that you can't, but you can't get mad when someone does it successfully and turns a massive profit off of it...you seem to get salty that usp labs was successful with jack3d or 1-3 dimeth, see page 1...thats all i'm saying, if you care about the science, thats fine and great..but don't say usp labs made millions with a product they stole...because that seems like you want the notoriety along with the money too at least thats how it came off to me, like your mad that usp was successful with something that you brought to the market
    i believe you wrongly attacked PA , "not having stomach" doesn't mean he can't handle it , he choose another direction in which he wanted new areas not the same old ones just rebuilt.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  3. 4 or 5 PINK MAGIC VIP Testers needed, fast!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in