Pink magic - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Pink magic

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post

Are you sure they didn't get the beta run with undisclosed ingredients? Not making any accusations here but the feedback from the beta vs the actual product had a night and day difference.
    No, *** purchases.

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Unfortunately because you stopped producing 1-AD I will never know how epic it would have been to stack 1-AD with pink magic...
    I believe that it would've been incredible...
    As incredible as stacking 1-AD with water chestnuts?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    I guess hyping up worthless products and using bullsh*t studies is the way to go PA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    This. USP labs are without scruples of any kind. How can you show your face on boards after selling things like Pink a magic?.
    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Dat would be prime lol.
    Name:  imagesCA236XK5.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  8.6 KB
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are you sure they didn't get the beta run with undisclosed ingredients? Not making any accusations here but the feedback from the beta vs the actual product had a night and day difference.
    You are not making any accusations? Just harmless insinuations?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I probably will never understand why company reps prefer to spend their time attacking other companies' products rather than using the time to understand their own products better and, as a consequence, provide better support to their potential and existing customers. More grease to USPlabs' elbows!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  9.7 KB
  6. New Member

I will never understand how you can actually sell things like Pink Magic and claim they work. But anyway, I'm done with this thread.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You are not making any accusations? Just harmless insinuations?
    Hey, I will leave it up to the consumer to do their own research and decide what those magic pink pills contained. The only thing I know is that by the time they hit retailers they had lost quite a bit of their magic.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I will rephrase. The only legal ingredient that worked for you, but after some thought, 1,3 DMAA didn't really work out for you. You launched AMP in 2006. We launched Jack3d in 2009...did weeally take it from you or did you just **** it up...

I would also argue it was the product concept not just the ingredient that was a success. We will admit that the Ultra-Concentrated era was our Unintentional doing...
    You forgot to mention DAA. Also, Ursolic acid has been awesome in the sprays.

I like USPlabs despite what I feel is at time ridiculous advertising although that has gotten better. I really liked c20, jack3d micro, supercissuss and some others and have purchased products of yours since the beginning. I also appreciate the funding for DMAA studies and putting up a fight there.

However, there is no way anyone could possibly undermind the accomplishments and products PA has brought to the table. He changed the game with 1AD, 6OXO, 1,3, DAA, and soon Ursolic Acid. If you look most of his products he had all the new mainstream ingredients years before his competitors ever did and all of his products have been quality.

Just saying.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

We will admit that the Ultra-Concentrated era was our Unintentional doing...
    Translation: "We will admit that other companies making a fortune with misleading advertising and underdosed products was our unintentional doing..."
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    Translation: "We will admit that other companies making a fortune with misleading advertising and underdosed products was our unintentional doing..."
    You seem to crave drama, or attention, or both.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You seem to crave drama, or attention, or both.
    Strategic: could you really sit there, clearly intelligent as you are,look someone in the eye and tell them Pink Magic is an effective supplement that will make meaningful changes to someone's physique? Good lord, not even a master wordsmith like you can defend some of the absolute snake oil you have sold the gullible public.

yes, USP have released some top stuff. But Prime and the abysmal Pink Magic?? Come on man.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm not going to front but I bought pink magic (inner circle) and I liked it, I leaned out pretty nicely. Never ran it again though and as stated here all the inner circle reviews were good but after the inner circle logs and reviews it kept going down to near non-existent. I love USP products but maybe it was spiked for inner circle members? Idk. Just giving my personal experience on my run.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  13. Diamond Member

Strategic: could you really sit there, clearly intelligent as you are,look someone in the eye and tell them Pink Magic is an effective supplement that will make meaningful changes to someone's physique? Good lord, not even a master wordsmith like you can defend some of the absolute snake oil you have sold the gullible public.

yes, USP have released some top stuff. But Prime and the abysmal Pink Magic?? Come on man.
    i can look at you in the eye, or wherever else you prefer (within bounds of reason), and declare that Pink Magic was one of my favorite products ever. I did a beta-test of it that was logged on usplabsdirect.com, and found it an exceedingly worthy supplement. As a matter of fact, I still have a bottle of it in my stash, and regret that it is no longer available to buy. If Pink Magic did not work for you, on the assumption that you tried a full cycle of it, I would understand that you would not be willing to recommend it to someone else. Nevertheless, projecting that individual experience to the much broader population of Pink Magic users (and consequently suggesting that it did not work for anyone else) would be not only inaccurate, but also indefensible.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I really enjoy Prime lol.

I have like 5-6 bottles right now.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Pink magic

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I really enjoy Prime lol.

I have like 5-6 bottles right now.
    I thought Prime was great too, but only at high-doses which made it too pricey unless there was a good sale. Better than any ****ty DHEA product by a long shot, IMO.
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post

I thought Prime was great too, but only at high-doses which made it too pricey unless there was a good sale. Better than any ****ty DHEA product by a long shot, IMO.
    I buy it in bursts for each run.
  17. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    You forgot to mention DAA. Also, Ursolic acid has been awesome in the sprays.

I like USPlabs despite what I feel is at time ridiculous advertising although that has gotten better. I really liked c20, jack3d micro, supercissuss and some others and have purchased products of yours since the beginning. I also appreciate the funding for DMAA studies and putting up a fight there.

However, there is no way anyone could possibly undermind the accomplishments and products PA has brought to the table. He changed the game with 1AD, 6OXO, 1,3, DAA, and soon Ursolic Acid. If you look most of his products he had all the new mainstream ingredients years before his competitors ever did and all of his products have been quality.

Just saying.
    1AD and 6OXO are not dietary ingredients. Remove the steroids from the line up and PA has been a flop and not to mentionn the Urosolic scam, reminds me of that company that released the myostatin...

We've funded 10 university studies on our products which is unheard of in our industry...
  18. Featured Author

1AD and 6OXO are not dietary ingredients. Remove the steroids from the line up and PA has been a flop and not to mentionn the Urosolic scam, reminds me of that company that released the myostatin...

We've funded 10 university studies on our products which is unheard of in our industry...
    Ergopharm funded about as many. 10 is not unheard of at all, in fact muscletech probably has funded over 50

Your commitment to clinical studies is appreciated. Your arrogance and unfounded self importance OTOH is not
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why don't you both take your supps that u trust n like and get in the ring after dose lmaooo
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

i enjoyed pink magic....it wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible, only thing i wasn't a fan of was the price
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i enjoyed pink magic....it wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible, only thing i wasn't a fan of was the price
    Yea me too. I wonder how a second run would of compared to the first.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Yea me too. I wonder how a second run would of compared to the first.

they don't still make it do they? i was thinking of trying AI sports masscularia product since that i believe was the "novel" ingredient in pink magic but haven't gotten around to it
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Failure? I don't see how. Not one other company has the track record for good products that pa has. The dietary ingredient bs aside, 1AD and 6OXO were 2 of the greatest of their kind. You also still neglect to mention his introduction of DAA to the supplement game. That is another supplement everyone and their mother. (Yourself included) is currently cashing in on. I will agree ursobolic wasn't great but that was mostly a solubility issue of the original form, not a ****ty ingredient. I can tell you from experience there is a massive difference between ursobolic and ur-spray. I don't think I have ever seen a negative review of the sprays

1AD
    6OXO
    DAA
    Ursolic Acid

I dare you to find one other company who can beat that resume.
  24. New Member

Name:  imagesCA1CIR2A.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  4.4 KB
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Ursolic Acid and Pump Spray are definitely my staples.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.

You forgot to mention DAA. Also, Ursolic acid has been awesome in the sprays.I like USPlabs despite what I feel is at time ridiculous advertising although that has gotten better. I really liked c20, jack3d micro, supercissuss and some others and have purchased products of yours since the beginning. I also appreciate the funding for DMAA studies and putting up a fight there.However, there is no way anyone could possibly undermind the accomplishments and products PA has brought to the table. He changed the game with 1AD, 6OXO, 1,3, DAA, and soon Ursolic Acid. If you look most of his products he had all the new mainstream ingredients years before his competitors ever did and all of his products have been quality.Just saying.
    Also forgot the "introduction" of COP as a solo ingredient at higher doses.And yes, I know that MT had it before but it was in a kitchen sink formula product and very underdosed.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

they don't still make it do they? i was thinking of trying AI sports masscularia product since that i believe was the "novel" ingredient in pink magic but haven't gotten around to it
    Nah I don't think so but you can find it out there but the price is still to high for me to even consider it again. You're right, AI Sports masscularia is the ingredient based on pink magic but from what I've read it wasn't what it seemed. Hmmm maybe if I find it for about $20 per bottle ill try it
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Nah I don't think so but you can find it out there but the price is still to high for me to even consider it again. You're right, AI Sports masscularia is the ingredient based on pink magic but from what I've read it wasn't what it seemed. Hmmm maybe if I find it for about $20 per bottle ill try it
    I feel like I heard good things about massularia....
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I feel like I heard good things about massularia....
    To me it felt just when it came out. Say within the first 3 weeks or so. There was no buzz at all or any recommendation on adding it to anything.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

The whole situation with ursolic acid was that PA was onto something while supplementing with ursolic acid and noticed some really nice anti-catabolic effects and even some leaning out when he was kinda slacking, so he figured that he'd compile the proper data to produce a good supplement. Ursolic acid's oral bioavailability seemed to be an issue as far as user's having to really experiment with high doses to get results that PA was seeing. Many people do respond well to the caps, but PA decided to find other ways to improve the delivery and he sure as hell hit the nail on the head, judging by the overwhelming positive feedback and I could not find one negative remark about the entire product.

I say that ursolic acid is a success. Now Prototype is completely out of stock.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^^luckily I got my bottles a couple weeks ago
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  32. Diamond Member

PA brought/popularized:

1,3D
    DAA
    COP
    Ursolic Acid

USPLabs brought/popularized:

Cissus
    Berberine
    Mucuna/L-dopa
    Rauwolscine

Kudos to both
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  33. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im pumped to see what Cooper brings and popularizes
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  34. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    PA brought - popularized:
    1,3D
    DAA
    COP
    Ursolic Acid

Cissus
    Berberine
    Mucuna/L-dopa
    Rauwolscine

Kudos to both
    Nice breakdown. About time some brought some objectivity to the discussion

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Im pumped to see what Cooper brings and popularizes
    Name:  iagree.gif
Views: 414
Size:  4.1 KB I have been probing him for some kind of details but the man wont budge!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

PA brought/popularized:

1,3D
    DAA
    COP
    Ursolic Acid

Cissus
    Berberine
    Mucuna/L-dopa
    Rauwolscine

Kudos to both
    Amen. I like both companies and both deserve credit. Just wanted to make a point that PA is far from a "failure" or one hit wonder
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    ^^^luckily I got my bottles a couple weeks ago
    I knew I was getting some extra bucks for my bday (3-11) and as I was stoked to add (2) 2-packs of UR Spray, it said 'out of stock'. So, I went to get the 3-pack off 11KT, but it was out of stock, so I am using the extra funds to run 1000 mg of phosphatydilserine (from 10 grams of Serinaid 20%) per day for 8 weeks and 400mg of ubiquinol & 400mg ubiquinone per day for 8 weeks. I am getting the D-Spray & Pr Spray pack to replace Androdrive that I absolutely was bummed out for weeks that the FDA raided PP. I like the looks of D-Serine, but there's just not enough in-depth feedback from reviewers/loggers. I like Truthornothings results from d-serine, but I need more questions answered...
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Amen. I like both companies and both deserve credit. Just wanted to make a point that PA is far from a "failure" or one hit wonder
    PA had this nitric oxide product called '1-NO' and it was a combination of some forms of ornithine and histidine (I think hcl and ethyl ester?). Man, I was on a low carb diet at the time and I took it preworkout for the first time and after warming up with 4 sets of bodyweight pullups, I had 3 gym acquaintences come up to me and ask me WTF I was taking. I was so pumped from the pullups that my biceps were going to rip my skin in half and I actually had to keep going from push : pull, in order to allow the swelling to atleast go from painful to insane.
  38. New Member

PA brought/popularized:

1,3D
    DAA
    COP
    Ursolic Acid

Cissus
    Berberine
    Mucuna/L-dopa
    Rauwolscine

Kudos to both
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  2.9 KBName:  imagesCAU6X6TA.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  2.4 KB
  39. Featured Author

Mucuna L-Dopa was around a long time btw
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Mucuna L-Dopa was around a long time btw
    /popularized.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM
  3. 4 or 5 PINK MAGIC VIP Testers needed, fast!
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 06:43 PM