Why did Ursobolic suck so hard?

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    we will see how many people come up to me at the arnold and ask me why ursobolic sucks so hard. like you say, it will likely be zero
    Until all the jokes about chucking bottles of 7-Spray at people's heads I would say yeah probably zero now ....I dunno then they've never see you throw maybe that would be a bad trade
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition





  2. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Until all the jokes about chucking bottles of 7-Spray at people's heads I would say yeah probably zero now ....I dunno then they've never see you throw maybe that would be a bad trade
    maybe i throw like a girl

    is it worth the risk to find out?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    maybe i throw like a girl

    is it worth the risk to find out?
    I dunno, you are a good sized fellow, I tend to doubt that you throw like a girl....I do not think it is worth the risk, though I like 7 Spray an awful lot. I am just ugly enough as is and with the no hair thing I cannot hide a lump if you happen to connect with force lol.......then again considering the thickness of the skulls of some of the folks on here they may not notice if you throw like Roger Clemmons lol
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  4. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    maybe i throw like a girl

    is it worth the risk to find out?
    for a second I thought you said "maybe I'll throw a girl" and given how booth babes look, that sounded better than 7spray

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    for a second I thought you said "maybe I'll throw a girl" and given how booth babes look, that sounded better than 7spray
    That's weird because the first time I read the post I thought I saw the same thing
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    It works very well for a lot of people. it will reduce fat over time and you cant expect it to do miracles in a week or two

    maybe i should have given free bottles out to the typical ass kissers who could have fillled the pages with fake positive reviews.
    It did suck for me! 6 bottles of chalk! In my opinion your worst supplement.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    maybe i throw like a girl

    is it worth the risk to find out?
    A real big one.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  8. well I know it caused me to have to lower my thyroid meds while on it, and this was based on lab work done by my doc, so I know it does indeed do something

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef
    well I know it caused me to have to lower my thyroid meds while on it, and this was based on lab work done by my doc, so I know it does indeed do something
    Interesting. I'd like to see more ursobolic lab work.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    my new version will completely knock your sperms out

    i kid
    WHEW, just in time! My wife's been agitating for a snip!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Interesting. I'd like to see more ursobolic lab work.
    Well I cannot prove medically that ursobolic stimulates thyroid more. All I know is I have been on thyroid med for past 4 or 5 years and my tsh stays right around .97 WHile I started the urso I could tell levels were increasing due to the way I felt and go labs done and was down to .41 Quit urso and returned to .98

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Well I cannot prove medically that ursobolic stimulates thyroid more. All I know is I have been on thyroid med for past 4 or 5 years and my tsh stays right around .97 WHile I started the urso I could tell levels were increasing due to the way I felt and go labs done and was down to .41 Quit urso and returned to .98
    That would explain why I feel warmer when I take it
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef

    Well I cannot prove medically that ursobolic stimulates thyroid more. All I know is I have been on thyroid med for past 4 or 5 years and my tsh stays right around .97 WHile I started the urso I could tell levels were increasing due to the way I felt and go labs done and was down to .41 Quit urso and returned to .98
    That's very interesting. I wonder if that will apply to non-medicated individuals as well. I'm glad it wasn't suppressive, too. Thanks for sharing!

  14. If the product improves thyroid levels, it will definitely need time to see results. Improved thyroid output does not burn more fat on its own, it just better enables you to burn fat when you are trying through diet and exercise. Higher levels on their own do nothing for you, you still have to work at it.

  15. I also noticed it takes about 3-4 days and it begins to raise my levels. I know if my levels are lower or higher based on how I feel, when high I feel very warm in face, slightly elevated bp and heart palps. Lower levels feel like crap and sleep a lot. When I began noticing the increase while on urso I went to dr to talk to him about it and he did labs to confirm it. I still use the product, just use different dosing methods

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I also noticed it takes about 3-4 days and it begins to raise my levels. I know if my levels are lower or higher based on how I feel, when high I feel very warm in face, slightly elevated bp and heart palps. Lower levels feel like crap and sleep a lot. When I began noticing the increase while on urso I went to dr to talk to him about it and he did labs to confirm it. I still use the product, just use different dosing methods
    I am on a cut right now and am on maintenance calories only, I've only lost a couple of pounds but I am leaning out nicely with out losing weight. I know a lot of people early on complained that they weren't losing weight. I don't really want to lose weight, I don't think anyone really does I want to lose fat and keep my muscle weight right where it is. From my experiences it appears that Ursobolic truly does what the university study showed, it prevents muscle wasting
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  17. I thought Ursolic Acid had some kind of appetite suppression?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    I thought Ursolic Acid had some kind of appetite suppression?
    I ve read More of the opposite with people being hungry

  19. Yea i never got any type of appetite suppression from it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea i never got any type of appetite suppression from it.
    I got suppression in the AM but not in the PM, then I was hungy
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  21. I'm not taking ursobolic per se, but its an ursolic acid supplement. I'm getting some real appetite suppressant from this, thought it first was my imagination, but after reading it and hearing that others noticed it too, just confirmed it.

    Maybe it's dose depended? I'm taking 6 caps of 600 mg, extract contains 160 mg ursolic acid.

    Arnold, if you feel that this post ain't ok, please delete it.. I'm in here to discuss the potential appetite suppression from ursolic acid.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    thats a good question. since bioavailabiliity is the main hurdle - and the bioavailability issue is one of solubility limitations - it may be that up to a point more is not better.


    with that said, it seems logical that more frequent dosing of smaller amounts may be more advantageous than less frequent dosing of larger amounts. And, as truth mentioned, ingesting with fats is probably a key
    Patrick, taking this into account, would it be better to take 1-2 caps 6 times a day instead of the standard 3 caps 3 times a day or 1-2 caps is too low?

    Also, is your new urso version only a "more bioavailable" urso or have you discovered something new? the word you used "breakthrough" sounds very encouraging.
    I would not take "breakthrough" very serious if it came from jacob but coming from you it means serrious business.

    Please give us a hint of something after all, a lot of us are actual faithful consumers for years.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    I'm not taking ursobolic per se, but its an ursolic acid supplement. I'm getting some real appetite suppressant from this, thought it first was my imagination, but after reading it and hearing that others noticed it too, just confirmed it.

    Maybe it's dose depended? I'm taking 6 caps of 600 mg, extract contains 160 mg ursolic acid.

    Arnold, if you feel that this post ain't ok, please delete it.. I'm in here to discuss the potential appetite suppression from ursolic acid.

    I dont think the reports of appetite suppression from it are common enough to be of much meaning. I personally have had a fine appetite on the stuff for the most parts
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  24. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Patrick, taking this into account, would it be better to take 1-2 caps 6 times a day instead of the standard 3 caps 3 times a day or 1-2 caps is too low?

    probably would be better

    i dont want to talk about any of my research on new products because i dont want to give hints away at what i am doing to my competitors
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    probably would be better

    i dont want to talk about any of my research on new products because i dont want to give hints away at what i am doing to my competitors
    I will pay for a bottle of it and give you honest feedback, and you can keep the profile to yourself. Urso is definitely not a wonder drug, nothing is, but based on my labs it is the only product thus far to increase thyroid activity. THat says a lot consider many of the products that claim to have never made any impact on my tsh levels. One response I got back on a product that was "thyroid" product that made no change in my thyroid was that "it works through different pathways". Well if it is suppose to convert into t3 or t4, maybe you would not have a change of tsh level but I would think t4 level or free t3 levels would change. I am just guessing.
    Anyways I know this has never been marketed as a thyroid product and no claims of it doing so have been made either. I am just sharing my own experience due to the fact that I have to have blood labs done on a regular basis.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ursobolic
    By dcne02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. Ursobolic OOS?
    By funkd0c in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 08:48 AM
  3. Ursobolic Log
    By msbachman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 06:29 AM
  4. Ursobolic Log
    By rip21 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 06:47 AM
Log in
Log in