Dendramine

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Dendramine


    I'm impatient. My research has showed nothing lol. Thoughts PA?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm impatient. My research has showed nothing lol. Thoughts PA?
    very interesting stuff here.I wonder who is going to be the first to give this stuff a go?
    •   
       


  3. what is it supposed to do?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  4. The stim in Driven Craze PWO?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    very interesting stuff here.I wonder who is going to be the first to give this stuff a go?
    tell me why you find this interesting. be specific
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    tell me why you find this interesting. be specific
    I imagine (not to speak for him) it's geared towards being a replacement for 1,3?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I imagine (not to speak for him) it's geared towards being a replacement for 1,3?



    why would it be a replacement for 1,3?


    And if you say "cuz its in there formula" then i am leaving this board
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    why would it be a replacement for 1,3?


    And if you say "cuz its in there formula" then i am leaving this board
    Lol, that was posed in the form of a question not a declaration. I defer to you...(FYI I enjoy your emotive "Jersey" reaction to every question posed )

  9. it seems to be used in chinese medicine to improve night vision. my guess is its an anti-cholinergic like atropine

    that has nothing to do with 1,3 or CNS stimulation.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    it seems to be used in chinese medicine to improve night vision. my guess is its an anti-cholinergic like atropine

    that has nothing to do with 1,3 or CNS stimulation.
    Couldn't improving night vision also have to do with upregulation of various enzymes (PDE) in the eye. There's a lot of variables that I would not necessarily shoot down it's effects on the CNS.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by KerplunkDS View Post
    Couldn't improving night vision also have to do with upregulation of various enzymes (PDE) in the eye. There's a lot of variables that I would not necessarily shoot down it's effects on the CNS.


    What is the justification for the stuff in the formula? Does DS provide one?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KerplunkDS View Post
    Couldn't improving night vision also have to do with upregulation of various enzymes (PDE) in the eye. There's a lot of variables that I would not necessarily shoot down it's effects on the CNS.
    Read this. seems to suggest its an anti- anti-cholinergic. which would make it a cholinergic. and the second reference seems to suggest classic cholinergic effects.

    http://chemicalformulaaceticacid.info/2011/09/net-pick-five-dendrobium-pharmacological-research-and-compare-the-pharmacological-effects/
    http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the...ium-nobile.htm
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. Lol, the reason I thought it was interesting was because it was a compound I never heard of before (can't even find the lewis structure) that seems to be a novel ingredient in Driven Sports Craze, which has gotten lots of positive feedback for focus and energy. I understand how the other ingredients in the formula work, but this one seemed totally novel. But why would we want an anti-cholinergic preworkout?

  14. Being a cholinergic though should hurt night vision not improve it
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Lol, the reason I thought it was interesting was because it was a compound I never heard of before (can't even find the lewis structure) that seems to be a novel ingredient in Driven Sports Craze, which has gotten lots of positive feedback for focus and energy. I understand how the other ingredients in the formula work, but this one seemed totally novel. But why would we want an anti-cholinergic preworkout?

    u might want a cholinergic preworkout. but if they wanted to put a cholinergic in there they coulda put galanthamine in or something. maybe it was put in there simply to look mysterious? Maybe Bruce Kneller suckered them into buying the stuff from his under the table chinese supply biz. Kneller used to put mysterious chinese herbs in the GN products that were probably little more than label dresswing
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u might want a cholinergic preworkout. but if they wanted to put a cholinergic in there they coulda put galanthamine in or something. maybe it was put in there simply to look mysterious? Maybe Bruce Kneller suckered them into buying the stuff from his under the table chinese supply biz. Kneller used to put mysterious chinese herbs in the GN products that were probably little more than label dresswing
    My bad, I read your post as anti-cholinergic, not anti-anti-cholinergic. Yeah I agree, we also see Huperzine A in tons of preworkouts so I'm not exactly sure what the point is. DS hasn't disappointed me yet though so I'll probably give it a shot

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u might want a cholinergic preworkout. but if they wanted to put a cholinergic in there they coulda put galanthamine in or something. maybe it was put in there simply to look mysterious? Maybe Bruce Kneller suckered them into buying the stuff from his under the table chinese supply biz. Kneller used to put mysterious chinese herbs in the GN products that were probably little more than label dresswing
    I haven't heard that name in awhile.yea finding anything on this stuff was a huge pain in the ass luckily science direct is pretty easy to use as well as good ole google.

    seems like your urbc product is fairing quite well.What I like is the fact you test your product on yourself as well.I'm currently working on something myself which I hope pans out as it would be quite a nice item that could be used for a host of things though it def takes patience doing all the ground work with these things.

    but back on topic very very interesting item here I'm sure the chinese have figured out all sorts of uses for items we wouldn't even think to believe to be usable in ways other then which they are normally used for.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My bad, I read your post as anti-cholinergic, not anti-anti-cholinergic. Yeah I agree, we also see Huperzine A in tons of preworkouts so I'm not exactly sure what the point is. DS hasn't disappointed me yet though so I'll probably give it a shot
    actually i am confused. cuz they say its a cure for night blindness which would indicate anti-cholinergic. but all the other evidence suggests its a cholinergic. whatever it is, i dont see an iota of evidence that it serves a purpose in a workout powder
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I haven't heard that name in awhile.yea finding anything on this stuff was a huge pain in the ass luckily science direct is pretty easy to use as well as good ole google.

    seems like your urbc product is fairing quite well.What I like is the fact you test your product on yourself as well.I'm currently working on something myself which I hope pans out as it would be quite a nice item that could be used for a host of things though it def takes patience doing all the ground work with these things.

    but back on topic very very interesting item here I'm sure the chinese have figured out all sorts of uses for items we wouldn't even think to believe to be usable in ways other then which they are normally used for.

    but they dont have bodybuilders in china.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    but they dont have bodybuilders in china.
    Thats totally wrong, were you kidding right? lol
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Thats totally wrong, were you kidding right? lol
    actually i wasnt. am i wrong? i thought they all did tai chi over there. granted i aint never been there
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    actually i wasnt. am i wrong? i thought they all did tai chi over there. granted i aint never been there
    They have bodybuilding contests and everything. Ive seen some really impressive bodybuilders in person there in Beijing and Shanghai at the at a couple of the main gyms. Nothing like some of these roid heads in the USA and Europe, but very impressive bodybuilders.

    Bodybuilding and weightlifting is becoming a popular sport China. Ive been to over a a dozen gyms there, as pathetic I am I usually am treated like a god when I walk into most of them, but a few of them Im just a piece of tiny crap.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  23. National Bodybuilding & Fitness Championship, National Sports Assembly, in Hefei, east China's Anhui Province

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    but they dont have bodybuilders in china.
    I know its wrong but I lol'ed

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    why would it be a replacement for 1,3?


    And if you say "cuz its in there formula" then i am leaving this board
    Well at least dendramine is potentially compliant with DHSEA 1994 while geranamine? Who knows?
    No clue what dendramine does or why its in Driven's PWO but nice to see they did not
    just go the geranamine route.

  26. PA,

    Was wondering if while you're here if you might want to finally comment on some of the "lesser known" potential issues with urosolic acid?
    Forget the sperm issues everyone all over the internet is chatting up because ursolic acid induces sterility better than malathion does. How about the yards of literature about urosolic acid as a nice adjuvant in cancer treatment for its effects on vascular endothelial growth factor (it's an anti-VEGF substance apparently) and matrix metalloproteinase? Or its effects on IL-17? Seems to do a nice job on TNF-alpha and E-selectin as well as suppressing white blood cells like T-cells. Maybe you can co-pack it out with gemcitabine? So much for being big and vascular, eh?

    TIA!


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    What is the justification for the stuff in the formula? Does DS provide one?
    They've released the formula but not the full write up, which I figure is why people are asking you, to try to get a idea of what the ingredients do before the write up is released.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by UrAcGuy View Post
    PA,

    Was wondering if while you're here if you might want to finally comment on some of the "lesser known" potential issues with urosolic acid?
    Forget the sperm issues everyone all over the internet is chatting up because ursolic acid induces sterility better than malathion does. How about the yards of literature about urosolic acid as a nice adjuvant in cancer treatment for its effects on vascular endothelial growth factor (it's an anti-VEGF substance apparently) and matrix metalloproteinase? Or its effects on IL-17? Seems to do a nice job on TNF-alpha and E-selectin as well as suppressing white blood cells like T-cells. Maybe you can co-pack it out with gemcitabine? So much for being big and vascular, eh?

    TIA!

    post some abstracts

    stuff you point out sounds mostly like good things


    tnf-alpha, e-selectin, t-cell activation are all a part of the inflammatory response. something we want to suppress as much as possible. you insinuate that this is all a bad thing? it is in fact a very positive benefit.

    and i dont really think VEGF has much relevance to the bodybuilder but if you can show me otherwise go ahead. its really something that comes up in cancer research for the most part

    matrix metalloproteinases are very catabolic substances. suppressing them is a wonderful thing.

    now lets get back to the topic at hand
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    post some abstracts

    stuff you point out sounds mostly like good things


    tnf-alpha, e-selectin, t-cell activation are all a part of the inflammatory response. something we want to suppress as much as possible. you insinuate that this is all a bad thing? it is in fact a very positive benefit.

    and i dont really think VEGF has much relevance to the bodybuilder but if you can show me otherwise go ahead. its really something that comes up in cancer research for the most part

    matrix metalloproteinases are very catabolic substances. suppressing them is a wonderful thing.

    now lets get back to the topic at hand
    Current position:Home > Products >7668-75-9






    7,5-(Epoxymethano)-1H-cyclopent[cd]indol-9-one,decahydro-4a-hydroxy-1,7b-dimethyl-6-(1-methylethyl)-,(2aS,4aR,5S,6S,7R,7aS,7bR)- (9CI)(7668-75-9)

    CAS Registry Number:7668-75-9Synonymsendramine(7CI,8CI); Dendroban-12-one, 6-hydroxy-; 6-HydroxydendrobineMolecular Formula:C16H25 N O3Molecular Weight:EINECS:
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  30. there is some evidence dendrobine blocks inotropic glycine receptors (a la strychnine), and could provide (in low doses) a mild stimulatory effect (a la caffeine)

    should be fairly toxic in large doses
  

  
 

Log in
Log in