Augmatine

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. After a coupla days I can say I'm quite happy with it,
    as dinoii said is not something you really feel when you take it
    I mean no rush or tingling or anything like that
    but I've never had pumps this crazy before, coupled with Pumpbol
    prewo is mindblowing really.. Pumps on Pbol already last for hours,
    with agmatine they last for *days*, and I'm not even kiddin..

Really good stuff, and very versatile.
    I'm taking 750mg two times a day, first prewo (morning) second around 10pm
    20/25 min before my second meal.

I wouldn't mix this with *anything* to be honest, it's so sour and bitter that
    it would ruin everything you put it into.. I just gulp it with water and be done with it.
    But I'm weird, I gulp 10/15gr of unflavored BCAA powder with creapure and beta ala
    in one scoop, powder in my mouth and just a sip of water lol hc

After the Swole Stack log I have a sponsored log for Pharma Freak,
    Test Freak+Anabolic Freak, one of 'em is sodium DAA based,
    so I'm gonna be running it with DAA too, and the new DS Craze
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

2. No. At 750 mg I can't even taste it. I use Myofusion for my primary protein. I like the taste. I also add an egg and a banana.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    No. At 750 mg I can't even taste it. I use Myofusion for my primary protein. I like the taste. I also add an egg and a banana.
    lol oic

I never think about the fact that some of you actually *eat*
    I eat two things and they taste like nothing so any lil change for me is huge,
    an egg and a banana with my protein would cover half of my whole daily cal intake ahah
    and carbs for three days

4. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    lol oic

I never think about the fact that some of you actually *eat*
    I eat two things and they taste like nothing so any lil change for me is huge,
    an egg and a banana with my protein would cover half of my whole daily cal intake ahah
    and carbs for three days
    Jesus, how do you even maintain muscle with that amount of food? and what do you weigh?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Jesus, how do you even maintain muscle with that amount of food? and what do you weigh?
    Long story, let's just say my body got used to calorie restriction+hardcore training,
    I also follow warrior diet/IF..
    Altho' I my previous sentence is not to be taken literally (aside from the carbs, 30gr a day
    on days on, traces in my day off before the refeed), you'd be surprised that I actually
    make gains. 167lbs last time on the scale

•   

6. how tall are you bro?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

7. 5'10"

8. wow... you are one shredded up mofo then... 167 @5'10" and lookin like that is nuts...

i often wonder what I would look like at a super low bf again (used to be skinny as all get out naturally before eating my way into a slower metabolism) but I still doubt I could EVER weigh 167 again and look remotely as big as you do.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

9. How is a misspelled thread still going on lol...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    wow... you are one shredded up mofo then... 167 @5'10" and lookin like that is nuts...

i often wonder what I would look like at a super low bf again (used to be skinny as all get out naturally before eating my way into a slower metabolism) but I still doubt I could EVER weigh 167 again and look remotely as big as you do.
    thanks
    my bones are also seriously thin, like on the compound exercises
    I can't understand how they can hold up under that much weight

11. Good feed back AK.

I am still so undecided on Agmatine, and if I want to try it..heh

12. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Good feed back AK.

I am still so undecided on Agmatine, and if I want to try it..heh
    You know I got no affiliation whatsoever with no company (my Agmatine is bulk),
    and I'd say while it depends on what other sups you're using, I'd give it a shot.
    At least for me it seems to be a very cost-effective and versatile one

13. I hear ya. I am more concerned with the nutrient partitioning effects, and not so much interested in the pump. I am wondering if it has any ACTUAL merit in the way of that, at the doses we take.

Maybe I should have bought that 500g for $40 on the black Friday sale, and tried for myself.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    I hear ya. I am more concerned with the nutrient partitioning effects, and not so much interested in the pump. I am wondering if it has any ACTUAL merit in the way of that, at the doses we take.

Maybe I should have bought that 500g for $40 on the black Friday sale, and tried for myself.
    Me too, the pumps are nice but I've never cared about them really, I'm too more interested in
    it's partitioning effects
    Mine is gon' be a wild guess (dinoii could def tell us more) but I think in this field
    is less immediate - like GDAs - and more on the long run. Think this: on refeed I've been skipping
    the GDA as dinoii suggested me, but I still have agmatine going, and so far so good

15. Jahcuree

Me too, the pumps are nice but I've never cared about them really, I'm too more interested in
    it's partitioning effects
    Mine is gon' be a wild guess (dinoii could def tell us more) but I think in this field
    is less immediate - like GDAs - and more on the long run. Think this: on refeed I've been skipping
    the GDA as dinoii suggested me, but I still have agmatine going, and so far so good
    Damn man. that is insane. my other question is what else are you taking to maintain muscle mass?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Damn man. that is insane. my other question is what else are you taking to maintain muscle mass?
    BCAA, that's it.
    I mean I take a quite a variety of supplements, but specifically to maintain muscle mass
    when dieting is BCAA (free form), no doubt for me.
    I take 30/40gr a day, everyday.
    Not only great for maintaining muscle but I will always remember
    the first time I started megadosing 'em, it was one of those "oohhhh" moment
    recovery just skyrocketed, endurance and overall well being and muscle fullness..
    Now you wanna note that I've been dieting for years, very strictly and my variety
    of food is very very limited, so I personally not only gain great benefits from
    megadosing BCAAs but I'd probably die without them.
    My protocol most likely will not get the same massive good results on someone
    who doesn't diet that much and doesn't train that hard at the same time,
    nonetheless, my advice is to take 'em, it should be a staple sup for pretty much
    everyone.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    You can't go by what AK does, he is a freak..haha(in a good way)

18. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    You can't go by what AK does, he is a freak..haha(in a good way)
    Lol listen to him! (all good bro )

19. Jahcuree

Lol listen to him! (all good bro )
    Crazy stuff bro, thats shhhitton of bcaas! haha

And thanks for the tip Frank.

20. I started taking Agmatine about 2 weeks ago at 750 x 2 scoops on an empty stomach pre-workout. Have not seen anything yet, but I never get pumps on low carb. Well sometimes, but barely ever. Maybe I'll notice some other benefits but so far I'm not impressed.

21. i havent read the whole thread but want to post this for Ds responce to agmatine in relation to bodyfat and testosterone.

seems it has a lot of positives but is an antagonist for NDMA receptor and agonist for alpha 2, no bueno

http://www.aapsj.org/view.asp?art=aapsj080356

22. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    i havent read the whole thread but want to post this for Ds responce to agmatine in relation to bodyfat and testosterone.

seems it has a lot of positives but is an antagonist for NDMA receptor and agonist for alpha 2, no bueno

http://www.aapsj.org/view.asp?art=aapsj080356
    Meaning is making me fatter?
    no i'm serious, break it down for meh?

23. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Meaning is making me fatter?
    no i'm serious, break it down for meh?

It doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, so no "nootropic" type effect. However, it may help with vasolation(pumps) but may also halt fat loss. That is what I got from it anyway. Not sure if I'm interpreting it correctly.

24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, so no "nootropic" type effect. However, it may help with vasolation(pumps) but may also halt fat loss. That is what I got from it anyway. Not sure if I'm interpreting it correctly.
    oh hell no.. I need more info about this indeed

25. Alpha y to the rescue!
  •