Augmatine

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
30gr of carbs is my daily carb intake (on wo days), split in 3 meals
if carbs are required for it to work is not the right sups for me.
I took another 500mg last night with my last meal anyway,
noticed nothing, then I went to bed not long after that so i wouldn't know..

I'll try it again on my day off (sat) and see

Take a peak back at the slide show and the insulinomimetic action of the agent. You DO NOT need to take it with carbs, HOWEVER, you should add in a meal after taking it - probably about 45 min to an hour (not necessarily carb-laden...all macros will induce a spike in blood sugar and subsequent influx of insulin - contrary to what I think people are believing "ketosis" entails).

It's not the kind of supplement you will "notice" something for (in other words, it's not a stimulant) outside of prolonged pump (but it looks as though you are pretty lean to start, so I would think you are pretty vascular baseline)...

It is possibly something that can induce a GH response, BUT the food would blunt it - so even if before bed...you tried to promote GH with the supplement, but killed it with the food...as the normal GH-response on INDUCTION of sleep is rather large; probably your best in a 24-hour period.

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Indeed.. I'll see if I can figure it out
I know that today I didn't take it prewo and had a
badass day in the gym. My aggression was back and
had a great wo.
I'll dose it tonight with my 2nd meal and see if
sides are back, if not another dose prebed, but
if there are no noticeable benefit I won't keep using it
even because I - very quickly and superficially - read
some possible problem with protein breakdown with this

Only thing is wth ima gonna do with 50gr of it if i don't
use it lol
Unsure what you read about protein breakdown, but biogenic amines – like Agmatine – are formed by the breakdown of proteins in foods (not in the reverse order). Foods like beef, fish, bananas, avocados, mushrooms, chocolate, sauerkraut, and soy sauce are just some that contain Agmatine to varying degrees, though these levels can vary precipitously and drastically alter the amount you are ingesting. The problem is that as we age, it appears that our levels of amines decline and it becomes more pertinent and possibly more noticeable to the aged population that what you might expect to see (judging by your photo).

D_

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Thanks a lot Doc as usual :)

Ok then so is the fasting + agmatine that probably
did the trick on me..

So I will try to dose it close to meals/pre meals,
just not prewo for me since I wo fasted and my first meal
is hours after my wo

About the protein breakdown thing, it was a long a## thread on
another board and you're in it, I was about to read the whole thing
at some point

Is agmatine effects gonna improve/increase with use?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Dosed 1gr with my last meal last night, results is it knocked me out
within 20 minutes or so, i feel asleep like a baby which I'm not complaining too much
about since it was late night.
But today? oh boy... it's 2.25PM and I cannot for the life of me connect my mind with my body,
I just do NOT give a damn about anything in the world.. No aggression again in the gym
(i'm just glad today was "whatever i feel like training day")..

There is some very wrong nootropic effect going on with this and my head.

Doc since you were involved in the formulation of it, could agmatine interact in some
bad way with Ultima(last version)?
Mine is a totally wild guess, but for example, I can't take a full scoop of Ultima
or I have this @_@ feeling, i focus yes, but I focus on EVERYTHING, it's too much for me
so usually i take half or a lil more. I'm saying this because the feeling it similar
to when I tried one full scoop of Ultima, just twice as much (I'm talking about the nootropic effect)
and much $hittier..

I'm hating the stuff

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot Doc as usual :)

Ok then so is the fasting + agmatine that probably
did the trick on me..

So I will try to dose it close to meals/pre meals,
just not prewo for me since I wo fasted and my first meal
is hours after my wo

About the protein breakdown thing, it was a long a## thread on
another board and you're in it, I was about to read the whole thing
at some point

Is agmatine effects gonna improve/increase with use?
You should see a potentiated effect with multiple dosings.

Dosed 1gr with my last meal last night, results is it knocked me out
within 20 minutes or so, i feel asleep like a baby which I'm not complaining too much
about since it was late night.
But today? oh boy... it's 2.25PM and I cannot for the life of me connect my mind with my body,
I just do NOT give a damn about anything in the world.. No aggression again in the gym
(i'm just glad today was "whatever i feel like training day")..

There is some very wrong nootropic effect going on with this and my head.

Doc since you were involved in the formulation of it, could agmatine interact in some
bad way with Ultima(last version)?
Mine is a totally wild guess, but for example, I can't take a full scoop of Ultima
or I have this @_@ feeling, i focus yes, but I focus on EVERYTHING, it's too much for me
so usually i take half or a lil more. I'm saying this because the feeling it similar
to when I tried one full scoop of Ultima, just twice as much (I'm talking about the nootropic effect)
and much $hittier..

I'm hating the stuff
HA! Well, I was involved in the introduction of agmatine to the market as well as the ORIGINAL Ultima and V2; however, I had NO PART in V3. That said...I can discuss some issue I had with Ultima from the beginning...choline was originally dosed too high and it would induce a "sleepy" effect (we remedied that come V2); the TYROSINES are actually GABA-ergic and the acetylated version is very susceptible to crossing the BBB, for which 750mg might as well be 10 grams. Couple this with agmatine's role on the alpha 2 receptor (pre-synaptic) in the CNS and you are in for a very lethargic feeling. It would be very hard for me to do justice in a short piece like this on the imidazoline receptor - but this too is impacted with alpha 2 agonist to create a very "slowed-down" effect. That's why it's wonderful with chronic opioid users.

You could also be seeing effects from the insulinomimetic action as well as the serotonin effect (albeit a lot less) just due to how low you're keeping your carbs. I mean, what you are describing is VERY atypical from agmatine users BUT may make a lot of sense in someone like you and the little I have learned through this thread.

D_

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
You should see a potentiated effect with multiple dosings.

HA! Well, I was involved in the introduction of agmatine to the market as well as the ORIGINAL Ultima and V2; however, I had NO PART in V3. That said...I can discuss some issue I had with Ultima from the beginning...choline was originally dosed too high and it would induce a "sleepy" effect (we remedied that come V2); the TYROSINES are actually GABA-ergic and the acetylated version is very susceptible to crossing the BBB, for which 750mg might as well be 10 grams. Couple this with agmatine's role on the alpha 2 receptor (pre-synaptic) in the CNS and you are in for a very lethargic feeling. It would be very hard for me to do justice in a short piece like this on the imidazoline receptor - but this too is impacted with alpha 2 agonist to create a very "slowed-down" effect. That's why it's wonderful with chronic opioid users.

You could also be seeing effects from the insulinomimetic action as well as the serotonin effect (albeit a lot less) just due to how low you're keeping your carbs. I mean, what you are describing is VERY atypical from agmatine users BUT may make a lot of sense in someone like you and the little I have learned through this thread.

D_
Damn I love your posts/replies so much is not even funny! :D

Soooo, what you describe is EXACTLY the kinda feeling, that slowed-down, sleepy effect, goddamn it was horrible (I mean, maybe if you wanna relax is ok, but PRE/DURINGWO? no thanks lol)

Man, now a LOT of things make sense to me... Quick resume: I use Lit-Up as my main prewo, i cycle it off every two tubs
usually ('cause the DAA and to keep my body to get used to it) I had two unopened tubs of Ultima which I was going to open after the above stack, to get off stims, and so I did.

Knowing that I couldn't take a full scoop of Ultima I added Pumpbol (beta ala nitrates, just saying in case some other interaction is going on here...) as main prewo and just took half (often less) scoop of Ultima 15 minutes later.

Since I added Ultima in the mix I started to have hard time starting the wo and while strength was there, my mind not so much,
I mean usually I'm a machine, mind-muscle connection and concentration are always there without me having to do nothing really.
Since Ultima I really had to force myself to stay alert and concentrated, I assumed it was because I was missing Lit-Up (even tho' never happened before..) but now that you tell me this: goddamn is Ultima causing this!!
My wild guess was somewhat right.. see? :D Instinct (because being ignorant is all i got lol)

I'm so very sensitive to nootropics, some work on me some other just f@ck with my mind a lot. Lit-Up has a lil bit of DMAE which
gives me the perfect concentration, just enough, and aggression is still there 100%.

So it's settled: skipping the damn Ultima tomorrow (Legs day yay!)
dosing Agamatine tonight with my 2nd meal and tomorrow morning prewo and see how it goes.

As for carbs, my daily intake is MAX 30gr a day on workout days, traces-to-none the day before refeed (which is day off),
but I've been doing this for years and never got any problems with any sups because of it, not GDAs not anything..
Is totally Ultima, I could feel it in my guts..

BTW, I started to do the refeed as you suggested and it worked great, I still can't eat complex carbs but cereals worked
very well, while not the best choice is my only choice atm. Got both some sugary ones and rice krispies (6gr of sugar for 100gr of carbs) did a refeed (not big, i'm taking baby steps) and everything went good,
not bloating, no water retention the next day and actually looking better

you're my savior Doc!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Report on today's wo WITHOUT Ultima, agmatine dosed last night with my last meal (1gr):

..motherf#$(r!!.. I had a terrific workout! Legs day, took almost 30 minute LESS to finish my routine,
energy was up to the roof, concentration and aggression 100%, added sets and reps and broke PR on hack squat!

I'd say enough said.. but no, separation on quads today was insane, I could see striations everywhere on 'em, and on the sides
of my legs, I always have veins - which were bigger and more and nicer somehow - (due to great workout I don't imagine last night agmatine did that but who knows), but this was different it was that grainy look.. Just awesome.

F@ck Ultima seriously! wth?
I didn't dose Agmatine prewo today because I wanted to monitor one thing at the time,
now I can 100% say that agmatine wasn't the problem and I'm looking forward to use it and
see what brings to the table.

Thanks again Doc!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love candid non-pimping feedback! ;)

You're an extreme low carb guy. You think this might be relative? Just a guess as Ive seen some discussion of this stuff having blood sugar related attributes.

EDIT-Im failed to read follow up posts. IGNORE please - thx

Bulk from Bulkpowders, anything I got from them so far
was very good quality and grade

I don't know man, I know that 3 hours passed since I finished my wo and
I'm lethargic as sh#t, I parked the car at home and *passed out* in it for like 15 minutes..

WO was fine, but instead of helping me like I said, it felt like my body was fighting against it
at which point if I don't feel ok I get pissed and go on out of rage
I was able to carry on a good one anyway but the feeling was really ugly
e c

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Gotta love candid non-pimping feedback! ;)

You're an extreme low carb guy. You think this might be relative? Just a guess as Ive seen some discussion of this stuff having blood sugar related attributes.

EDIT-Im failed to read follow up posts. IGNORE please - thx

e c
Absolutely, no pimpin' here bro :)
Hype-slayer manifesto ahah but Agmatine wasn't the cause indeed,
I am 101% certain that it was Ultima, today I had proof of it.
I'll dose agma tomorrow prewo too and see what happens :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I'm interested in seeing if the pronounced pump effect is still present without a surplus of carbs in a diet like yours...

Does anything give you a decent pump?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I'm interested in seeing if the pronounced pump effect is still present without a surplus of carbs in a diet like yours...

Does anything give you a decent pump?
Oh yes indeed, aside from a great workout - which still give me the best pumps of course -
PumpBol gives me *crazy* pump, like skin tearing for real (fasted)
Glycobol does, in a different way, is more a fullness/blood flow but still can be called pump (after meal)
Pumps are immediately noticeable on me, veins start to move and have a life on their own lol
and I do "puff up" no problem
I'm sure i'm forgetting some other product tho'

I have a bottle of Slin Sane that I'm gonna pop open at some point soon
(probably after the Swole log), Agmatine tomorrow I'll dose it prewo, we'll see that..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yes indeed, aside from a great workout - which still give me the best pumps of course -
PumpBol gives me *crazy* pump, like skin tearing for real (fasted)
Glycobol does, in a different way, is more a fullness/blood flow but still can be called pump (after meal)
Pumps are immediately noticeable on me, veins start to move and have a life on their own lol
and I do "puff up" no problem
I'm sure i'm forgetting some other product tho'

I have a bottle of Slin Sane that I'm gonna pop open at some point soon
(probably after the Swole log), Agmatine tomorrow I'll dose it prewo, we'll see that..
Pumpbol is basically a lot of creatine types, BA, and some Glyerol right? Has anything else given you comparable pumps?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Pumpbol is basically a lot of creatine types, BA, and some Glyerol right? Has anything else given you comparable pumps?
Pumpbol's got nitrates, Beta Ala nitrates for sure and I think arginine nitrates as well.
Now I don't care that much about pump products so i've never hunted them nor tried lot of
pump oriented products, like I said i get pumps with my workouts, painful pumps so..
for example I've never tried creatine nitrates either

With that said, to answer the question: no never tried anything like it, not even close
Pump on P-Bol are no joke, and they DO last the whole damn day, legs days would be almost
funny, I move around really like my legs are twice the size I look at corners not to smack into them.
And again you just walk up the stairs after 6 hours from your work out and BAM you're all puffed again lol
I love it.. It's my go-to stim free pre-wo, and I dose it at only 1 scoop and it last forever
I didn't take it at first because of the pump, like i said i never cared that much, I wanted to try beta ala nitrates
since beta ala works so well on me, and i trusted TL since I like E-bol quite a lot as you know,
but since my first run of it I gotta say it, I do enjoy the pumps it gives me quite a lot.
It lacks on some energy compared to stimmed prewo but for me is first a nice change, second
it totally makes up for the "rush" feeling with the fact that you go for the FIRST warmup set
and your muscles are full of blood right away, mentally it's a big push.
It says you need to be careful with nitrates and take time off otherwise i'd add half scoop of it
to EVERY other prewo.

It's a very cost effective, solid, good product in my book.

If you try it, keep in mind two things: first dose it at least 45 minutes before wo (nitrates need to be
digested), hold every sip in your mouth before swallowing and don't brush your teeth.
Results and benefits are massively improved this way

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumpbol's got nitrates, Beta Ala nitrates for sure and I think arginine nitrates as well.
Now I don't care that much about pump products so i've never hunted them nor tried lot of
pump oriented products, like I said i get pumps with my workouts, painful pumps so..
for example I've never tried creatine nitrates either

With that said, to answer the question: no never tried anything like it, not even close
Pump on P-Bol are no joke, and they DO last the whole damn day, legs days would be almost
funny, I move around really like my legs are twice the size I look at corners not to smack into them.
And again you just walk up the stairs after 6 hours from your work out and BAM you're all puffed again lol
I love it.. It's my go-to stim free pre-wo, and I dose it at only 1 scoop and it last forever
I didn't take it at first because of the pump, like i said i never cared that much, I wanted to try beta ala nitrates
since beta ala works so well on me, and i trusted TL since I like E-bol quite a lot as you know,
but since my first run of it I gotta say it, I do enjoy the pumps it gives me quite a lot.
It lacks on some energy compared to stimmed prewo but for me is first a nice change, second
it totally makes up for the "rush" feeling with the fact that you go for the FIRST warmup set
and your muscles are full of blood right away, mentally it's a big push.
It says you need to be careful with nitrates and take time off otherwise i'd add half scoop of it
to EVERY other prewo.
Wow that sounds amazing! I wish nutra had it in stock so I could try.....

With that said back to Agmatine, what are your thoughts? Worth the money? Notice any extra GDA properties?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Wow that sounds amazing! I wish nutra had it in stock so I could try.....

With that said back to Agmatine, what are your thoughts? Worth the money? Notice any extra GDA properties?
Yeah give it a shot when you have the chance.

As for Agmatine, still too early to say
I took only 3gr overall so far and the first two with Ultima in the way
I couldn't really tell

Tomorrow is gonna be the first day I will dose it prewo, but really
I'm expecting to notice something in the next days or even weeks (i have 50gr so, I'll be running it
for a while) even according to Dr Houser the effects will build up.
Is not really something you feel like a stim, but I'll keep you updated :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah give it a shot when you have the chance.

As for Agmatine, still too early to say
I took only 3gr overall so far and the first two with Ultima in the way
I couldn't really tell

Tomorrow is gonna be the first day I will dose it prewo, but really
I'm expecting to notice something in the next days or even weeks (i have 50gr so, I'll be running it
for a while) even according to Dr Houser the effects will build up.
Is not really something you feel like a stim, but I'll keep you updated :)
Sounds good. You know I'll be following along :D

Agmatine seems to be all the talk now with PrimaForce having a bulk product, and now iForce has it in two of their products. People are saying it's good stuff. Gotta look beyond the hype though. Although.... I'm usually one to buy it and test the hype out...

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Update on Agmatine (lol can someone fix the title of this 3d? :D )

Dosed 750mg ca last night with my last snack before bed (I forgot to take it with the last meal)
and another dose this morning 30 minutes prior my wo.

First I wanna mention this: i still had *massive* pump and pain to my legs from yesterday,
now pain is normal, yesterday's session was badass, but pump? 10 hours far from my last meal?
That doesn't happen. Lean in the morning ok, but no pump..
Second thing: veins are always all over the place on me and that's ok, but this morning
that grainy look that I noticed yesterday on my legs was, well.. everywhere.
Especially on my chest and abs and legs still, it was very cool it made me smile goddammit :D

All happy i took the prewo dose and started back day, fantastic wo, 3h 27min and I stopped
myself! Noticed MUCH better recovery, the session turned out this long because I was tossin' in
new exercises, and what i liked the most is I was feeling a great deal of stimulation on muscles
even with the lighter sets and endurance - obviously - was improved too.

Don't know how much Agmatine is responsible for this but, since I took Ultima out of the picture
i'd dare to say Agmatine seems to work really well.

Now today's pump: I don't even know where to start without sounding like I'm pimpin' but
PumpBol + Agmatine = you gotta be kiddin' me

My back *looks* wider, no joke, it feels full and my skin it tight, I'm really really enjoying this combo
as prewo (altho' I cheated today, I didn't get much of a sleep last night and took 200mg of caffeine
this morning).

No problem dosing Agmatine on empty, nor not eating after it so far, i'll update later on
we'll see how the day is gonna be, I still have 4/6 hours to go before my first meal.

Nice!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Something to say about Agmatine: this stuff is bitter as s#it!
I have powder and no matter what trick i try it makes my tongue
numb for 30 minutes when I take it, I usually wouldn't mind this
but I can't *taste* anything after it which is kinda of annoying..
I have some empty caps in here Ima cap the stuff myself 'cause lol is bad.

I advice buying cps, seriously :)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Due to your reaction AutoKal...I will be ordering this tonight! I am thinking that I will stack it with DAA. Dosing them both at the same time..early morning and late night. Both with meals. If I dont feel anything i'll try it pre wo with N.O and see how that goes. CANT WAIT!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
ultimate bulk powder bitter blocker..... GFJ

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
It is bitter. I put mine in my protein shake and it masks the taste.
it doesnt sour your shake at all???

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
After a coupla days I can say I'm quite happy with it,
as dinoii said is not something you really feel when you take it
I mean no rush or tingling or anything like that
but I've never had pumps this crazy before, coupled with Pumpbol
prewo is mindblowing really.. Pumps on Pbol already last for hours,
with agmatine they last for *days*, and I'm not even kiddin..

Really good stuff, and very versatile.
I'm taking 750mg two times a day, first prewo (morning) second around 10pm
20/25 min before my second meal.

I wouldn't mix this with *anything* to be honest, it's so sour and bitter that
it would ruin everything you put it into.. I just gulp it with water and be done with it.
But I'm weird, I gulp 10/15gr of unflavored BCAA powder with creapure and beta ala
in one scoop, powder in my mouth and just a sip of water lol hc

After the Swole Stack log I have a sponsored log for Pharma Freak,
Test Freak+Anabolic Freak, one of 'em is sodium DAA based,
so I'm gonna be running it with DAA too, and the new DS Craze ;)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
No. At 750 mg I can't even taste it. I use Myofusion for my primary protein. I like the taste. I also add an egg and a banana.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
No. At 750 mg I can't even taste it. I use Myofusion for my primary protein. I like the taste. I also add an egg and a banana.
lol oic

I never think about the fact that some of you actually *eat* :D
I eat two things and they taste like nothing so any lil change for me is huge,
an egg and a banana with my protein would cover half of my whole daily cal intake ahah
and carbs for three days

Jahcuree

lol oic

I never think about the fact that some of you actually *eat* :D
I eat two things and they taste like nothing so any lil change for me is huge,
an egg and a banana with my protein would cover half of my whole daily cal intake ahah
and carbs for three days
Jesus, how do you even maintain muscle with that amount of food? and what do you weigh?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Jesus, how do you even maintain muscle with that amount of food? and what do you weigh?
Long story, let's just say my body got used to calorie restriction+hardcore training,
I also follow warrior diet/IF..
Altho' I my previous sentence is not to be taken literally (aside from the carbs, 30gr a day
on days on, traces in my day off before the refeed), you'd be surprised that I actually
make gains. 167lbs last time on the scale

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
how tall are you bro?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wow... you are one shredded up mofo then... 167 @5'10" and lookin like that is nuts...

i often wonder what I would look like at a super low bf again (used to be skinny as all get out naturally before eating my way into a slower metabolism) but I still doubt I could EVER weigh 167 again and look remotely as big as you do.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is a misspelled thread still going on lol...

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
wow... you are one shredded up mofo then... 167 @5'10" and lookin like that is nuts...

i often wonder what I would look like at a super low bf again (used to be skinny as all get out naturally before eating my way into a slower metabolism) but I still doubt I could EVER weigh 167 again and look remotely as big as you do.
:D thanks
my bones are also seriously thin, like on the compound exercises
I can't understand how they can hold up under that much weight

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good feed back AK.

I am still so undecided on Agmatine, and if I want to try it..heh

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Good feed back AK.

I am still so undecided on Agmatine, and if I want to try it..heh
You know I got no affiliation whatsoever with no company (my Agmatine is bulk),
and I'd say while it depends on what other sups you're using, I'd give it a shot.
At least for me it seems to be a very cost-effective and versatile one

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. I am more concerned with the nutrient partitioning effects, and not so much interested in the pump. I am wondering if it has any ACTUAL merit in the way of that, at the doses we take.

Maybe I should have bought that 500g for $40 on the black Friday sale, and tried for myself.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I hear ya. I am more concerned with the nutrient partitioning effects, and not so much interested in the pump. I am wondering if it has any ACTUAL merit in the way of that, at the doses we take.

Maybe I should have bought that 500g for $40 on the black Friday sale, and tried for myself.
Me too, the pumps are nice but I've never cared about them really, I'm too more interested in
it's partitioning effects
Mine is gon' be a wild guess (dinoii could def tell us more) but I think in this field
is less immediate - like GDAs - and more on the long run. Think this: on refeed I've been skipping
the GDA as dinoii suggested me, but I still have agmatine going, and so far so good

Jahcuree

Me too, the pumps are nice but I've never cared about them really, I'm too more interested in
it's partitioning effects
Mine is gon' be a wild guess (dinoii could def tell us more) but I think in this field
is less immediate - like GDAs - and more on the long run. Think this: on refeed I've been skipping
the GDA as dinoii suggested me, but I still have agmatine going, and so far so good
Damn man. that is insane. my other question is what else are you taking to maintain muscle mass?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Damn man. that is insane. my other question is what else are you taking to maintain muscle mass?
BCAA, that's it.
I mean I take a quite a variety of supplements, but specifically to maintain muscle mass
when dieting is BCAA (free form), no doubt for me.
I take 30/40gr a day, everyday.
Not only great for maintaining muscle but I will always remember
the first time I started megadosing 'em, it was one of those "oohhhh" moment
recovery just skyrocketed, endurance and overall well being and muscle fullness..
Now you wanna note that I've been dieting for years, very strictly and my variety
of food is very very limited, so I personally not only gain great benefits from
megadosing BCAAs but I'd probably die without them.
My protocol most likely will not get the same massive good results on someone
who doesn't diet that much and doesn't train that hard at the same time,
nonetheless, my advice is to take 'em, it should be a staple sup for pretty much
everyone.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started taking Agmatine about 2 weeks ago at 750 x 2 scoops on an empty stomach pre-workout. Have not seen anything yet, but I never get pumps on low carb. Well sometimes, but barely ever. Maybe I'll notice some other benefits but so far I'm not impressed.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i havent read the whole thread but want to post this for Ds responce to agmatine in relation to bodyfat and testosterone.

seems it has a lot of positives but is an antagonist for NDMA receptor and agonist for alpha 2, no bueno

http://www.aapsj.org/view.asp?art=aapsj080356

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meaning is making me fatter? :D
no i'm serious, break it down for meh?

It doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, so no "nootropic" type effect. However, it may help with vasolation(pumps) but may also halt fat loss. That is what I got from it anyway. Not sure if I'm interpreting it correctly.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
It doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, so no "nootropic" type effect. However, it may help with vasolation(pumps) but may also halt fat loss. That is what I got from it anyway. Not sure if I'm interpreting it correctly.
oh hell no.. I need more info about this indeed

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Alpha y to the rescue!