Augmatine

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I'm interested in seeing if the pronounced pump effect is still present without a surplus of carbs in a diet like yours...

Does anything give you a decent pump?
    Oh yes indeed, aside from a great workout - which still give me the best pumps of course -
    PumpBol gives me *crazy* pump, like skin tearing for real (fasted)
    Glycobol does, in a different way, is more a fullness/blood flow but still can be called pump (after meal)
    Pumps are immediately noticeable on me, veins start to move and have a life on their own lol
    and I do "puff up" no problem
    I'm sure i'm forgetting some other product tho'

I have a bottle of Slin Sane that I'm gonna pop open at some point soon
    (probably after the Swole log), Agmatine tomorrow I'll dose it prewo, we'll see that..
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

2. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Oh yes indeed, aside from a great workout - which still give me the best pumps of course -
    PumpBol gives me *crazy* pump, like skin tearing for real (fasted)
    Glycobol does, in a different way, is more a fullness/blood flow but still can be called pump (after meal)
    Pumps are immediately noticeable on me, veins start to move and have a life on their own lol
    and I do "puff up" no problem
    I'm sure i'm forgetting some other product tho'

I have a bottle of Slin Sane that I'm gonna pop open at some point soon
    (probably after the Swole log), Agmatine tomorrow I'll dose it prewo, we'll see that..
    Pumpbol is basically a lot of creatine types, BA, and some Glyerol right? Has anything else given you comparable pumps?
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Pumpbol is basically a lot of creatine types, BA, and some Glyerol right? Has anything else given you comparable pumps?
    Pumpbol's got nitrates, Beta Ala nitrates for sure and I think arginine nitrates as well.
    Now I don't care that much about pump products so i've never hunted them nor tried lot of
    pump oriented products, like I said i get pumps with my workouts, painful pumps so..
    for example I've never tried creatine nitrates either

With that said, to answer the question: no never tried anything like it, not even close
    Pump on P-Bol are no joke, and they DO last the whole damn day, legs days would be almost
    funny, I move around really like my legs are twice the size I look at corners not to smack into them.
    And again you just walk up the stairs after 6 hours from your work out and BAM you're all puffed again lol
    I love it.. It's my go-to stim free pre-wo, and I dose it at only 1 scoop and it last forever
    I didn't take it at first because of the pump, like i said i never cared that much, I wanted to try beta ala nitrates
    since beta ala works so well on me, and i trusted TL since I like E-bol quite a lot as you know,
    but since my first run of it I gotta say it, I do enjoy the pumps it gives me quite a lot.
    It lacks on some energy compared to stimmed prewo but for me is first a nice change, second
    it totally makes up for the "rush" feeling with the fact that you go for the FIRST warmup set
    and your muscles are full of blood right away, mentally it's a big push.
    It says you need to be careful with nitrates and take time off otherwise i'd add half scoop of it
    to EVERY other prewo.

It's a very cost effective, solid, good product in my book.

If you try it, keep in mind two things: first dose it at least 45 minutes before wo (nitrates need to be
    digested), hold every sip in your mouth before swallowing and don't brush your teeth.
    Results and benefits are massively improved this way

4. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Pumpbol's got nitrates, Beta Ala nitrates for sure and I think arginine nitrates as well.
    Now I don't care that much about pump products so i've never hunted them nor tried lot of
    pump oriented products, like I said i get pumps with my workouts, painful pumps so..
    for example I've never tried creatine nitrates either

With that said, to answer the question: no never tried anything like it, not even close
    Pump on P-Bol are no joke, and they DO last the whole damn day, legs days would be almost
    funny, I move around really like my legs are twice the size I look at corners not to smack into them.
    And again you just walk up the stairs after 6 hours from your work out and BAM you're all puffed again lol
    I love it.. It's my go-to stim free pre-wo, and I dose it at only 1 scoop and it last forever
    I didn't take it at first because of the pump, like i said i never cared that much, I wanted to try beta ala nitrates
    since beta ala works so well on me, and i trusted TL since I like E-bol quite a lot as you know,
    but since my first run of it I gotta say it, I do enjoy the pumps it gives me quite a lot.
    It lacks on some energy compared to stimmed prewo but for me is first a nice change, second
    it totally makes up for the "rush" feeling with the fact that you go for the FIRST warmup set
    and your muscles are full of blood right away, mentally it's a big push.
    It says you need to be careful with nitrates and take time off otherwise i'd add half scoop of it
    to EVERY other prewo.
    Wow that sounds amazing! I wish nutra had it in stock so I could try.....

With that said back to Agmatine, what are your thoughts? Worth the money? Notice any extra GDA properties?
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow that sounds amazing! I wish nutra had it in stock so I could try.....

With that said back to Agmatine, what are your thoughts? Worth the money? Notice any extra GDA properties?
    Yeah give it a shot when you have the chance.

As for Agmatine, still too early to say
    I took only 3gr overall so far and the first two with Ultima in the way
    I couldn't really tell

Tomorrow is gonna be the first day I will dose it prewo, but really
    I'm expecting to notice something in the next days or even weeks (i have 50gr so, I'll be running it
    for a while) even according to Dr Houser the effects will build up.
    Is not really something you feel like a stim, but I'll keep you updated

6. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Yeah give it a shot when you have the chance.

As for Agmatine, still too early to say
    I took only 3gr overall so far and the first two with Ultima in the way
    I couldn't really tell

Tomorrow is gonna be the first day I will dose it prewo, but really
    I'm expecting to notice something in the next days or even weeks (i have 50gr so, I'll be running it
    for a while) even according to Dr Houser the effects will build up.
    Is not really something you feel like a stim, but I'll keep you updated
    Sounds good. You know I'll be following along

Agmatine seems to be all the talk now with PrimaForce having a bulk product, and now iForce has it in two of their products. People are saying it's good stuff. Gotta look beyond the hype though. Although.... I'm usually one to buy it and test the hype out...
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. It looks like Agmatine has been stocked just in time for our BlackFriday sale:

www.aisportsnutrition.com

Name:  375433_312701798758281_168680066493789_1254333_513377907_n.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  52.8 KB
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It looks like Agmatine has been stocked just in time for our BlackFriday sale:

OMFG.... When my wife sees the stash of supps I have back home in Hawaii she is going to freak out...
    RecoverBro ELITE

9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    It looks like Agmatine has been stocked just in time for our BlackFriday sale:

Just what I needed! Thank you!!!

10. Update on Agmatine (lol can someone fix the title of this 3d? )

Dosed 750mg ca last night with my last snack before bed (I forgot to take it with the last meal)
    and another dose this morning 30 minutes prior my wo.

First I wanna mention this: i still had *massive* pump and pain to my legs from yesterday,
    now pain is normal, yesterday's session was badass, but pump? 10 hours far from my last meal?
    That doesn't happen. Lean in the morning ok, but no pump..
    Second thing: veins are always all over the place on me and that's ok, but this morning
    that grainy look that I noticed yesterday on my legs was, well.. everywhere.
    Especially on my chest and abs and legs still, it was very cool it made me smile goddammit

All happy i took the prewo dose and started back day, fantastic wo, 3h 27min and I stopped
    myself! Noticed MUCH better recovery, the session turned out this long because I was tossin' in
    new exercises, and what i liked the most is I was feeling a great deal of stimulation on muscles
    even with the lighter sets and endurance - obviously - was improved too.

Don't know how much Agmatine is responsible for this but, since I took Ultima out of the picture
    i'd dare to say Agmatine seems to work really well.

Now today's pump: I don't even know where to start without sounding like I'm pimpin' but
    PumpBol + Agmatine = you gotta be kiddin' me

My back *looks* wider, no joke, it feels full and my skin it tight, I'm really really enjoying this combo
    as prewo (altho' I cheated today, I didn't get much of a sleep last night and took 200mg of caffeine
    this morning).

No problem dosing Agmatine on empty, nor not eating after it so far, i'll update later on
    we'll see how the day is gonna be, I still have 4/6 hours to go before my first meal.

Nice!

•   

11. Something to say about Agmatine: this stuff is bitter as s#it!
    I have powder and no matter what trick i try it makes my tongue
    numb for 30 minutes when I take it, I usually wouldn't mind this
    but I can't *taste* anything after it which is kinda of annoying..
    I have some empty caps in here Ima cap the stuff myself 'cause lol is bad.

I advice buying cps, seriously

12. Due to your reaction AutoKal...I will be ordering this tonight! I am thinking that I will stack it with DAA. Dosing them both at the same time..early morning and late night. Both with meals. If I dont feel anything i'll try it pre wo with N.O and see how that goes. CANT WAIT!

13. It is bitter. I put mine in my protein shake and it masks the taste.

14. ultimate bulk powder bitter blocker..... GFJ
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    It is bitter. I put mine in my protein shake and it masks the taste.
    it doesnt sour your shake at all???
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

16. After a coupla days I can say I'm quite happy with it,
    as dinoii said is not something you really feel when you take it
    I mean no rush or tingling or anything like that
    but I've never had pumps this crazy before, coupled with Pumpbol
    prewo is mindblowing really.. Pumps on Pbol already last for hours,
    with agmatine they last for *days*, and I'm not even kiddin..

Really good stuff, and very versatile.
    I'm taking 750mg two times a day, first prewo (morning) second around 10pm
    20/25 min before my second meal.

I wouldn't mix this with *anything* to be honest, it's so sour and bitter that
    it would ruin everything you put it into.. I just gulp it with water and be done with it.
    But I'm weird, I gulp 10/15gr of unflavored BCAA powder with creapure and beta ala
    in one scoop, powder in my mouth and just a sip of water lol hc

After the Swole Stack log I have a sponsored log for Pharma Freak,
    Test Freak+Anabolic Freak, one of 'em is sodium DAA based,
    so I'm gonna be running it with DAA too, and the new DS Craze

17. No. At 750 mg I can't even taste it. I use Myofusion for my primary protein. I like the taste. I also add an egg and a banana.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    No. At 750 mg I can't even taste it. I use Myofusion for my primary protein. I like the taste. I also add an egg and a banana.
    lol oic

I never think about the fact that some of you actually *eat*
    I eat two things and they taste like nothing so any lil change for me is huge,
    an egg and a banana with my protein would cover half of my whole daily cal intake ahah
    and carbs for three days

19. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    lol oic

I never think about the fact that some of you actually *eat*
    I eat two things and they taste like nothing so any lil change for me is huge,
    an egg and a banana with my protein would cover half of my whole daily cal intake ahah
    and carbs for three days
    Jesus, how do you even maintain muscle with that amount of food? and what do you weigh?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Jesus, how do you even maintain muscle with that amount of food? and what do you weigh?
    Long story, let's just say my body got used to calorie restriction+hardcore training,
    I also follow warrior diet/IF..
    Altho' I my previous sentence is not to be taken literally (aside from the carbs, 30gr a day
    on days on, traces in my day off before the refeed), you'd be surprised that I actually
    make gains. 167lbs last time on the scale

21. how tall are you bro?

22. 5'10"

23. wow... you are one shredded up mofo then... 167 @5'10" and lookin like that is nuts...

i often wonder what I would look like at a super low bf again (used to be skinny as all get out naturally before eating my way into a slower metabolism) but I still doubt I could EVER weigh 167 again and look remotely as big as you do.

24. How is a misspelled thread still going on lol...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    wow... you are one shredded up mofo then... 167 @5'10" and lookin like that is nuts...

i often wonder what I would look like at a super low bf again (used to be skinny as all get out naturally before eating my way into a slower metabolism) but I still doubt I could EVER weigh 167 again and look remotely as big as you do.
    thanks
    my bones are also seriously thin, like on the compound exercises
    I can't understand how they can hold up under that much weight

26. Good feed back AK.

I am still so undecided on Agmatine, and if I want to try it..heh

27. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Good feed back AK.

I am still so undecided on Agmatine, and if I want to try it..heh
    You know I got no affiliation whatsoever with no company (my Agmatine is bulk),
    and I'd say while it depends on what other sups you're using, I'd give it a shot.
    At least for me it seems to be a very cost-effective and versatile one

28. I hear ya. I am more concerned with the nutrient partitioning effects, and not so much interested in the pump. I am wondering if it has any ACTUAL merit in the way of that, at the doses we take.

Maybe I should have bought that 500g for $40 on the black Friday sale, and tried for myself.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    I hear ya. I am more concerned with the nutrient partitioning effects, and not so much interested in the pump. I am wondering if it has any ACTUAL merit in the way of that, at the doses we take.

Maybe I should have bought that 500g for $40 on the black Friday sale, and tried for myself.
    Me too, the pumps are nice but I've never cared about them really, I'm too more interested in
    it's partitioning effects
    Mine is gon' be a wild guess (dinoii could def tell us more) but I think in this field
    is less immediate - like GDAs - and more on the long run. Think this: on refeed I've been skipping
    the GDA as dinoii suggested me, but I still have agmatine going, and so far so good

30. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Me too, the pumps are nice but I've never cared about them really, I'm too more interested in
    it's partitioning effects
    Mine is gon' be a wild guess (dinoii could def tell us more) but I think in this field
    is less immediate - like GDAs - and more on the long run. Think this: on refeed I've been skipping
    the GDA as dinoii suggested me, but I still have agmatine going, and so far so good
    Damn man. that is insane. my other question is what else are you taking to maintain muscle mass?