Awards
How cool is that!!!!
Weight Goal Stats
Current Weight
Your weight is 160 lb as of 07/03/2006.

Weight Goal
Your goal is to weigh 140 lb by 12/31/2006

Goal Progress
You are currently 20 lb above the target weight.

The deadline for your goal is 181 days (25 weeks, 6 days) away.

To meet your goal you need to lose about 0.773 lb per week.

That looks easy enough....Ive heard a pound a week is acceptable to lose, right? Im gonna go back and read up more!

Thanks for the info on that board.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Glad you followed through and are getting started!

HDLowrider

Awards
I started using Fit Day about 3 weeks ago. And I love it. Besides all the great info and reports it gives you, what I find most helpful is that as the day progresses I can see where I'm at cal/carb/fat wise throughout the day and adjust my meals accordingly to stay within the range I want. And if I find I'm about 300-400 cals low for the day I can throw in the cheat without worrying about it too much. :)

I'm lucky though, I have a computer on-line at the office as well as at home so I can make entries almost anytime I shove something into my mouth. :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I started using Fit Day about 3 weeks ago. And I love it. Besides all the great info and reports it gives you, what I find most helpful is that as the day progresses I can see where I'm at cal/carb/fat wise throughout the day and adjust my meals accordingly to stay within the range I want. And if I find I'm about 300-400 cals low for the day I can throw in the cheat without worrying about it too much. :)

I'm lucky though, I have a computer on-line at the office as well as at home so I can make entries almost anytime I shove something into my mouth. :)

I herd a lot of good things about the site. Have you herd of the sidekick 2 from tmobile? jus asking cuz it has a prog thats like fitday on the phone. Thats what I use anyway. Good luck on your goals. Later

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations!!!
One thing that fitday taught me is where some of my hidden calories were coming from and how I "forgot" certain things that I had eaten in a day.
By logging everything down you really think about what you eat before you eat it rather than just hoarding the fridge when you are hungry.
Its also great to be able to track your progress and see how you are doing, as some weeks will be slower than others, but its good to be able to see the overall success that you will get.

Good luck,
KG

HDLowrider

Awards
This site and Fit-Day has been a Godsend for me. I've accomplished more over the past 3 weeks from what I learned here and at fit-day then I did in months of doing it the wrong way. I'm now eating more times and more volume then I ever did in a day (but keeping it as clean as possible).

Using the Dave Draper body fat calculation method I found in another thread along with fit-day for my diet calculations, in the last three weeks it says my BF has dropped from 23.76% to 17.59%, my LBM has gone from 141.04 to 149.6, waist has shrunk 3" down to 33". And all without any "serious" suppliments. :) I know the numbers are probably not exactly accurate but it sure makes a person feel good and like their accomplishing something.

Thank you Thank you Anabolic Minds, Fit-Day, and my son Eric for getting me back into the gym to work out. :)

PS: Never heard of Sidekick 2. I'm more a computer person then a phone person anyway. :)

CareTaker

Awards
I havent put all this on fitday yet...(need to make time to read all the labels) but heres my diet for today so far. (doesnt include dinner)

coffee (1tsp) nestle cafe instant plain coffee
1 tps splenda
1 tblsp coffee mate french vanilla creamer

1/2 cup grape nuts trail mix
1/2 cup 2% MILK

2 THIN (could read a paper thru it) pan seared steaks
1/2 cup pasta salad (tri color noodles, italian dressing, pepper jack cheese, black olives & pepperoni(which I did not eat) this was left over from 4th.

8 ounces sweet tea

1 cheesestick (mont jack)

1 cup gumbo (brown rice, chicken, pork, polish sausage (which I didnt eat) black beans, red beans, seasonings.

8 ounce sweet tea (yeah I know..bad bad)

8 counce coffee (repeat of AM cup)

1 dove DARK chocolate treat (darks good for me right LOL)

So do I need to have water for dinner or what!!!

Ill go record it on fitday to see how bad/good it was.

while I drink a .5L of water.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on becoming a member.. This board and the people on here have really helped me out on basically everything that I have wanted to learn. ( Still early in the learning curve here ). They introduced me to fitday as well, and it has also been great to have helping me along . I hope you make your goals.. Keep a positive attitude and follow the info the people on here give ya, and you will no doubt obtain them..