Gym Pics - 61 yr old

Page 3 of 21 First 12345 ... Last

1. ageless indeed. Hats off to you.
    Sage

2. Thumbs up

Big thumbs up, you look awesome!
    •   

3. I made a step forward today. HRT is great, but like all of us thats not enough. I want more. Im going to start a little research plan.

I ordered LONG R3-IGF from M.R.

Muscle research prices are great and service is unbelievable.

Now remember, Im one of the older bodybuilders, so it may be alittle different for me.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

It will be interesting to see if it will improve this old face - LOL

4. i would think IGF would work extremely well for you, same deal goes with GH. i'd suggest starting with a dose of ~20mcg's per day and judge effects.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by AGELESS
    Bioman - I trust your opinion!

10ML/200 CYP kept in dark cool place and one year outta date - use it or dump it??

Thanks!
    I'm not bioman, but USE IT. There is absolutely nothing wrong with thte vial. You can send it to me if you are concerned about using it yourself.

6. Boss you made me laugh ....out loud.....thanks bro.......and B.it will be 20 ,I trust you...

7. lookin good ageless, good luck

8. Respect, awesome shape.

9. Do you ever compete in bodybuilding shows? You would kick as in the Grand Masters - Super Grand Masters!! Just need to learn a few poses - You look great!

10. Quote Originally Posted by THETEST
    Do you ever compete in bodybuilding shows? You would kick as in the Grand Masters - Super Grand Masters!! Just need to learn a few poses - You look great!
    WOW! Thanks for all the kind words....

I know this is bad but I dont know anything about "Grand Masters" is that a show for us "old guys"? I will work hard til April 25th 2006 - I will be 62. I want to be at my peak...then I can coast alittle.
    Right now Im excited about trying IGF-1 L3 from MR. Just curious about what it will do for a "old timer" like me.

11. Ageless:

You really should write a book. Have your picture on the cover, and just write a book about your workouts, diet, supplements, etc. and letting others know that they can have an amazing quality of life at 61, and don't have to let age get the best of them.

Need any help writing/editing, let me know (English Degree), and with copyrighting, let me know (Attorney).

I can see you on all the talk shows... hell, you can even have your own product line like the juicer man or something...

12. Damn Ageless, looking awesome!
    Oh and it must really suck sitting around on the Bertram

13. PAX...I'm overwhelmed...

"Let's Roll"!!!

14. we're rolling!
  15. inpressed

I thought I looked good at 60, you have me beat by a mile, feels good to have the younger guys watch you doesn't it

16. Quote Originally Posted by AGELESS
    They do ask...all the time, I think its because of the white hair..and they think Im older than dirt. Wish I had all the answers - but they mostly ask about women. (Im in my 4th and final marriage) That I DO have alot of answers too !!!

The trick is to give your woman everything she wants, but you need to find a woman who doesnt want something you cant give her...
    Looking good Ageless!

17. I'll be 50 soon, and I hear it all at the gym too. You're only as old as you feel, and I'm still 20!!!!!!!!!!

18. Nice work, lookin good man!

19. Its worth a try Ageless. I'm 50 and currently in the middle of a 4 week LR3 cycle. I use 60mcg after working out, then chase it with a shake with 75gr of dextrose and 50gr of protien.
    You need to eat complex carbs and protien an hour later and again an hour after that -- otherwise you will feel lethargic.

My prediction is that it will not add any mass for you, but it will burn fat and increase the firmness of your muscles. Your "pump" during a workout will be enhanced as well.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by AGELESS
    I made a step forward today. HRT is great, but like all of us thats not enough. I want more. Im going to start a little research plan.

I ordered LONG R3-IGF from M.R.

Muscle research prices are great and service is unbelievable.

Now remember, Im one of the older bodybuilders, so it may be alittle different for me.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

It will be interesting to see if it will improve this old face - LOL

20. I cant help but wonder what lifting will do to our lifespan. Ageless is just that....ageless.
    The man looks incredible. With no reservation Most young guys would gladly take his body.
    I would guess that ageless will be able to run and ride a bike well after he is a hundred years old. (i dont feel i am exagerating)

21. Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Steve
    I cant help but wonder what lifting will do to our lifespan. Ageless is just that....ageless.
    The man looks incredible. With no reservation Most young guys would gladly take his body.
    I would guess that ageless will be able to run and ride a bike well after he is a hundred years old. (i dont feel i am exagerating)
    This is Mrs. Ageless....and at home we prefer to call him "Useless" LMAO

He looks incredible...but he really cant open a pickle jar

Im not too worried about young guys wanting him...its all the women I have to keep off him

As far as a bike...you do mean a tricycle dont you??

22. lol. way to trash yourself.

I would be so f-n cocky if I was you.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Steve
    lol. way to trash yourself.

I would be so f-n cocky if I was you.

24. I hope you are right Whiskey Steve, but appearances don't mean much when it comes to life excpectancy.

I'm no doctor, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn last night

Ageless how about you post up your PSA, Blood Pressure? How's your blood work look?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Steve
    I cant help but wonder what lifting will do to our lifespan. Ageless is just that....ageless.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    I hope you are right Whiskey Steve, but appearances don't mean much when it comes to life excpectancy.

I'm no doctor, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn last night

Ageless how about you post up your PSA, Blood Pressure? How's your blood work look?
    I just had my blood done today..total work-up.

Will post results in next week or so.

Thanks for asking!

Also..its not how long you live..its the quality of life while youre alive.

26. You don't owe me a thing Ageless. If you don't know your Blood Pressure and Blood values they're probably fine.

You're doing great!! Let us know how the IGF cycle goes. Watch the carbs or you'll notice some lethargy.

Also..its not how long you live..its the quality of life while youre alive.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    You don't owe me a thing Ageless. If you don't know your Blood Pressure and Blood values they're probably fine.

You're doing great!! Let us know how the IGF cycle goes. Watch the carbs or you'll notice some lethargy.
    DR. always tells me my BP is great for my age, which isnt good enough for me. Im always striving to do better.

I like getting my bloodwork done now that I can pretty much read it myself. Its my 6 month test on how I am doing on the inside, which is the most important thing.

I just started back on policosinol - which is supossed to help my lipid profile.

We will see if it works!

28. LOL - my blood pressure goes up and down depending on what the lady taking it looks like. One variable we can't control - thank God for the little things

DR. always tells me my BP is great for my age, which isnt good enough for me. Im always striving to do better.

I like getting my bloodwork done now that I can pretty much read it myself. Its my 6 month test on how I am doing on the inside, which is the most important thing.

I just started back on policosinol - which is supossed to help my lipid profile.

We will see if it works!

29. Inspirational ! Many thanks for setting a standard. Respect to you Sir.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 55 yr old recovering from Hit-and-Run
    By soma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 06:50 PM
  2. 55 yr old recovering from Hit-and-Run
    By soma in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 03:41 AM
  3. Safe for an 18-19 yr. old?
    By builtolast in forum IGF-1/GH