Bloodwork results pre-cycle

AMS

Awards
I have finished a test 600mg/wk sustanon cycle in March and finished pct in April.
I was gonna start a Test E 300/wk with 40 mg anavar for first 10 weeks. This cycle was gonna be a long cycle of maybe 4 months. Based on the results that I have posted is it okay for me to start a new cycle. I didn't do any cardio on previous cycle and I was told to do at least three or four times a week to bring LDL and triglycerides back to normal.

AMS

Awards
I have finished a test 600mg/wk sustanon cycle in March and finished pct in April.
I was gonna start a Test E 300/wk with 40 mg anavar for first 10 weeks. This cycle was gonna be a long cycle of maybe 4 months. Based on the results that I have posted is it okay for me to start a new cycle. I didn't do any cardio on previous cycle and I was told to do at least three or four times a week to bring LDL and triglycerides back to normal.
20170717_184421-1.jpg
20170717_184308.jpg
20170717_182818.jpg

AMS

Awards
Sorry, my phone had a hard time with the attachments. Posted multiple times.
What you guys think?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If that was me, no fukn way.

TT is below range, and I couldnt see any all-important lh/fsh or e2, so recovery looks dubious.

What was your PCT?

Your hcrit is high range too. Id be getting that down.

And I dunno whats up with your electrolytes etc.

Sphinx12

Awards
Yes it is that serious. Your HPTA did not fully recover from the previous cycle so if you go on another cycle you will just screw up your HPTA even more. You need to run a SERM again for 4-8 weeks, tapering dosage as usual. Then do blood's again.

Sphinx12

Awards
I take it aromasin will do?
Running Clomid starting at 25 ED, tapering with 12.5 ED + running low dose AI would be required.
You really want to start a cycle as soon as possible, so take SERM + AI for HPTA restart, if you only take AI and bloodwork still shows low levels then it will be even longer until you can start another cycle.

And as NAC has asked, what was your PCT?

Reactions: Nac

AMS

Awards
Yeah man, I was running adex throughout my cycle and after I was done with pct I felt the estrogen-like rebound effect. Started feeling watery and love handles and chest looking softer, low sex drive etc. The dbag I get my gear from told me, as long as I run aromasin and do low test with anavar I should be fine.
So 25 clomid/12.5 aromasin eod for 2 weeks
then 12.5 clomid/12.5 for 2 weeks?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My pct was just Nolva for 4 weeks. 40/40/20/20.
Its a pity there is no lh/fsh readings.

Did you happen to get pre cycle bloods before the sust run? Itd be ideal to have some idea of what your homeostasis looks like.

AMS

Awards
I am getting results lh/fsh /e2 estradiol etc by Friday. Unfortunately I did not do bloods pre-cycle. Never again will I make that mistake.

AMS

Awards
Let's say I never asked this question on this forum and went ahead and did the cycle. Based on my readings, what do you think would have happened?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let's say I never asked this question on this forum and went ahead and did the cycle. Based on my readings, what do you think would have happened?
At the moment, theres a good possibility your nolva was bunk.

If you went and did another cycle whilst lh/fsh were still suppressed, youd be further compounding the risk of irreparable hpta damage. So, in effect youd have 10+ months of significant hpta suppression.

Recovery would likely suck.

The difficulty here is we have no idea what your homeostatic hpta health was like. Atm, we are assuming it was "in range", and that it would be receptive to a SERM. Hence, the nolva being possibly bunk.

AMS

Awards
Wow! I really really appreciate the time you gentlemen took out to save my health and wealth. So thankful.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The way it's set up is weird and I can't figure it out, maybe someone else can but it's confusing me, don't look like any bloods I ever got

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Estradiol is 89? That's high for men. Don't see test levels

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These results are related to the others in the OP I think.

Your lh/fsh is still tanked (at the time of testing, anyway), and as smont said estrogen very high. Your nolva was likely bunk. Id get some legit clomid and an AI like aromasin and start again.

AMS

Awards
I have aromasin and clomid from Ag-guys. How much is a good protocol and how often?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im assuming the best here, ie that your HPTA will still be responsive to treatment, and it was just unfortunate the nolva didnt work.

So, again assuming your clomid is all good, Id do the standard 50-50-25-25 with an additional 10mg (or whatever is a close convenient dose) of exem eod. Then do another hormonal to see how youve responded (lh, fsh, e2, tt, free t/shbg). Then, depending on how that panel looks, stay natty and retest hormones another 6-8 weeks after that.

You could always do additional bloods a week into clomid treatment, it will obviously depend on how much $$ youre prepared to spend.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, thank you so much!
Im obviously not a professional physician, but if this were me and I was self-medicating, its how Id do it. What Ive outlined^ is a pretty standard restart. Wish you luck.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
okay, here are the issues I see with this:

sustanon has one long ester in it, that sticks around for about 2 weeks (ish). so you can't effectively start PCT until about 3 weeks post cycle.... so if you did a 4 week PCT, you really only did 1 week.

and 4 week PCTs are stupid. unless you did a 4-6 week cycle, there's simply no reason to do a short PCT.... longer is better, as is moderate dosing.

for that cycle, I would have suggested running clomid at 25 mg/day for at least 8 weeks (depending on the total length of the cycle).

there's simply no reason to short change PCT.... you MIGHT get your HPTA caught up in time, but you might not, either. and that's where we're at now...

like Nac pointed out, you need a SERM and AI, as it looks like your E2 is high, and your LH/FSH levels are super low.

personally, I'd plan on 8 weeks of clomid (25 mg/day) and aromasin (12.5 mg EOD, or adjust as needed), and then follow up with bloodwork...