Starting trestolone need advice

Cjhoose71

Awards
I am 42 have been lifting for 2 yrs. I have always stayed away from most anabolics but have been researching MENT and found a reputable company that that's sell it for a good price already suspended in grape seed oil. I have read threads that have stated nml dose rates so what I could use advise on is on cycle and post cycle supplements. OTC items would be best since I think I could find them easier. I would appreciate some tips. Being someone that works in healthcare I am impressed by the wealth of knowledge all of you seem to have. Thanx

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I am 42 have been lifting for 2 yrs. I have always stayed away from most anabolics but have been researching MENT and found a reputable company that that's sell it for a good price already suspended in grape seed oil. I have read threads that have stated nml dose rates so what I could use advise on is on cycle and post cycle supplements. OTC items would be best since I think I could find them easier. I would appreciate some tips. Being someone that works in healthcare I am impressed by the wealth of knowledge all of you seem to have. Thanx

You need a SERM after any cycle of that, it is not optional. If you can find that you can find research chemical tamoxifen citrate. Your pct should be tamoxifen 20mg qd two weeks then 10mg qd for two weeks.

Cjhoose71

Awards
Do I need to be on any on-cycle supplement or is just the PCT good. Thanks for the advice.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Are we talking Trestolone Acetate? I cannot speak from first hand experience but I have never heard so many horror stories with a singe compound. Just my .02

Cjhoose71

Awards
Thanx for the feedback. I would appreciate some more specific details. Every other thread or research I do seem to rave about this PH..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the feedback. I would appreciate some more specific details. Every other thread or research I do seem to rave about this PH..
If I remember correctly it is the ace and yes on cycle I would run arimidex .25 per day but I'm paranoid and also keep letro on hand trest is some strong stuff and a lot of guys are having gyno issues while on.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
You can find some reviews online on trestolone acetate. The general consensus that ive seen is its a very powerful anabolic/androgenic with big time progesterone issues. Gyno, hair loss, blood pressure, acne, complete limp noodle etc. Granted this is all here say, and I cannot provide first hand experience, but I figured it wouldnt hurt to let you know. Id do some good research on it

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Gyno perhaps for those prone. But limp noodle is totally off base. I'm a walking hard on with ears right now. In my normal state, half the time it's my wife chasing me around and trying to get me in the mood.

Great mood all day, alpha male feel, decent strength... Strangely enough I am leaning out somewhat and that's not even my goal. I do seem to be holding some water of course but the leaning out is still apparent.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Gyno perhaps for those prone. But limp noodle is totally off base. I'm a walking hard on with ears right now. In my normal state, half the time it's my wife chasing me around and trying to get me in the mood.

Great mood all day, alpha male feel, decent strength... Strangely enough I am leaning out somewhat and that's not even my goal. I do seem to be holding some water of course but the leaning out is still apparent.
We are talking about injectable trestolone acetate right? Not the trest prohormone?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
We are talking about injectable trestolone acetate right? Not the trest prohormone?
Yes it is an odd one for a 19nor it is the only 19nor to not cause the trendick like a lot of other 19nors.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Yes it is an odd one for a 19nor it is the only 19nor to not cause the trendick like a lot of other 19nors.
I must have misread or misunderstood. Or the one particular horrid review I saw was bogus. Sorry guys carry on

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
I should clarify. I'm using trestobol, the oral version. Not a prohormone, it's the active hormone. Obviously not as good as IM but definitely good stuff.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I should clarify. I'm using trestobol, the oral version. Not a prohormone, it's the active hormone. Obviously not as good as IM but definitely good stuff.
What dosage you running trest and for how long? And are you running it solo?

Cjhoose71

Awards
It is solo and i am doing 30 first day then 40 EOD. With on cycle support

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
It is solo and i am doing 30 first day then 40 EOD. With on cycle support
how long is cycle of this you doing? are you running an AI with it or just have one on hand?
are you enjoying this cycle so far too?

and if you are going to try trest IM, i would suggest a on cycle supports like Livi52, Organ Shield, On Cycle Assist? for PCT definately a serm. im assuming you going to run a serm after oral trest? Trest is very suppresive PH.

Cjhoose71

Awards
I am running 3wks on 4wks off. I am also using a on cycle support and a PCT. I did extensive research and due to my age and what i am trying to accomplish i feel this will work. I have been on cycle for almost a wk. i use pre-workout and seem to have some increased stamina and strength. I am still trying to control diet which i have read is important. There have been no side effects. I will keep posting results.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I am running 3wks on 4wks off. I am also using a on cycle support and a PCT. I did extensive research and due to my age and what i am trying to accomplish i feel this will work. I have been on cycle for almost a wk. i use pre-workout and seem to have some increased stamina and strength. I am still trying to control diet which i have read is important. There have been no side effects. I will keep posting results.
Very interesting. I'm 46 and I'm in. After a lot of research myself soon I'm going to run a 8-10 weeks solo run of trestabol. 30-40mg a day. At our age I believe this PH will be the bees neez. Good luck brother. Will watch your updates with interest.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could not disagree more

It's been a long time since I have read so many similar/excellent reviews across the boards about a new hormone. It almost seems universally loved and accepted by all users from my readings.

Are we talking Trestolone Acetate? I cannot speak from first hand experience but I have never heard so many horror stories with a singe compound. Just my .02

bomb

Awards
is formeron and arimistane enough on cycle with epi/trest you think?
i also only heard good Reviews about it ...

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Are you running trestabol solo? What dosages no how long is your cycle? Apart from excellent libido are you experiencing muscle and strength gain?