50 going on 25 ....

klink

Awards
Hello everyone...first time posting.
Im about to hit 50 next month, been hitting the gym about 5 times a week for about 14 months now and loving it. It has changed my body, my mind and outlook of life. I started TRT about 5 months ago 100ml a week, it has increased my strengths by twofold and going strong. My split routine goes something like this:
Mon= Chest and Triceps
Tue= Shoulders and Biceps
Wed= off
Thur= Back and Calfs
Fri= off
Sat= Legs and Abbs
Sun= Chest and Biceps and so on....

My diet consists of approximately 2700 calories, 6 meals a day for the last 12 months without any garbage in my diet. Im very disciplined when it comes to eating right and never miss gym time.

Been thinking of starting my first PH cycle.....hence the reason im here. I have been doing a lot of reading in these forums and i think you guys are awesome when it come to advice and knowledge.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Lou

PS. I would like to incorporate testosterone in my cycle.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you are getting into it and having fun, number one.

My split routine goes something like this:
Mon= Chest and Triceps
Tue= Shoulders and Biceps
Wed= off
Thur= Back and Calfs
Fri= off
Sat= Legs and Abbs
Sun= Chest and Biceps and so on....
Personally, I am not sure how efficient "this above split" is, but if it keeps you focused and is working for you, that may be all that is necessary.

quietstorm513

Awards
Be very careful my friend with the trt and the prohormone use at the same time. I did that about a year and a half ago and found out through some blood work that I had almost screwed up my liver through the use of both at the same time. I was incorporating the pct and other agents to offset the prohormones and trt but still ran into trouble. Do your research and space the use of the prohormones far apart from on another and make darn sure you keep the blood work current when doing both at the same time. Also I would run the single prohormones instead of the newer ones that have 2 and 3 compounds mixed together, you will probably be better off with that combination.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If your already on 100mg wk, why not up the dose to 200? Only 2 problems you could get from that would be "maybe" gyno and or prostate issues both can easily takin care of. Only reason I would say not to take a oral is due to the stress on your body.

If you have a doc That will check and keep a eye on you while your "up" would be best.