I know there are a ton of threads on here about Superdrol, but I thought I'd give my 2 cents for some of the older guys.
5' 7", 176 lbs (at start), healthy (gym 4-5 times a week, mountain bike 1-2 times a week), healthy diet (no red meat, chicken, fish, pasta, veggies ,grains). Worked out since I was 20 and always been active (soccer, snowboarding, hiking, biking, etc)
I'm on day 13 of Superdrol. First week I was at 10 mgs, second week at 20 mgs. Will consider going to 30 mgs for the final week.
- Increased aggression, recovery and endurance whilst mtn biking and whilst in the gym. This is what I am looking for.
- Some minor strength gains. Hopefully more of this will come.
- Weight up to 179 lbs. I'm not looking for too much weight gain as I'm only 5' 7", but up to 185 lbs would be ok
- Feel great! Look and smile at chicks more than I should, and receive more smiles in return that I expect
- Libido is way up
- First week was the worst. Got a couple of spots: one on face and one under arm. These have now gone though. Sleeping was difficult the first few days, but I seem to have fixed that by taking melatonin.
- Minor lower back pain. Feels similar to drinking too much alcohol. This stuff is definitely toxic!
I'm keeping my diet very clean and taking a lot of herbal supplements.
- Tongkat Ali
- Possibly Dermacrine
I'm not going to do a complete log, but I'll report back every week.