taking clomid and nolva without ever using steroids?

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I have never done a cycle..yet.I dont know if I need to, but I want a little extra boost and a drier look to my body. Wanted epistane to dry me out and give my chest a solid look, but the hairloss doesnt seem worth it bc I do have a lot of family with mpb. Anyways what would happen if I used clomid and nolva as a test booster/estrogen reducer( for that dry look)

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Ive seen some clomid cycles but for me id never use them to cycle. Id rather stack erase+daa for a natural boost.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have never done a cycle..yet.I dont know if I need to, but I want a little extra boost and a drier look to my body. Wanted epistane to dry me out and give my chest a solid look, but the hairloss doesnt seem worth it bc I do have a lot of family with mpb. Anyways what would happen if I used clomid and nolva as a test booster/estrogen reducer( for that dry look)
Just to let you know you will loss your hair whether or not you take gear. The gear just speeds up the process, but you will still only loss what you were going to. Also you can take extras to stop the hair from falling out.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I mean why not use clomid/nolva over otc stuff?
What would the sides be and would this raise test levels while reducing estrogen...pretty much what could I expect from this?

Im sorry I am trying to learn I may sound ignorant(bc I still am)

And I know I will loose the hair..its just I am early 20s and would like to not be as bald as my dad by the time I am 28...plus nizoral and the hair products dont seem to be compatitable woth epi

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I mean why not use clomid/nolva over otc stuff?
What would the sides be and would this raise test levels while reducing estrogen...pretty much what could I expect from this?

Im sorry I am trying to learn I may sound ignorant(bc I still am)

And I know I will loose the hair..its just I am early 20s and would like to not be as bald as my dad by the time I am 28...plus nizoral and the hair products dont seem to be compatitable woth epi
You would be better off with DAA, It is not that it wont raise your levels it is a question of how much it will increase your levels. Which wont be too much.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Alright that makes a lot of sense
What they are really good at doing is increasing your test levels when your test levels are suppressed not when you have natural test levels.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
That makes sense...okay so last question..if I am on the high side of natural t levels....would 50 mg of halodrol make me weaker( if the 50 mg was actually less then what I product naturally) and I know youre body doesnt produce hdrol. I pretty much mean would 50 mg of hdrol cause me to be less anabolic if I have h test levels.

Would hdrol increase body hair or change face shape

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Depends on if your testosterone was within normal levels or if it was abnormally high. If they were abnormally high levels then I really cant tell you. I would say you would be able to gain with 50mgs (not rapid gaining but gaining nonetheless) assuming you had test within the normal range.

The question is more why would you only want to use 50mgs its a starting dosage for h-drol and most people ramp up to what ever their personal sweet spot is.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
I guess for a slight extra boost, but if I am completly shut down(would I be?) I would prob go to 75 mg...would that be good for someone with high test?....and I understand halo doesnt aromitize, but what else would cause on cycle gyno? I already plan on nolva pct and would it change body hair and stuff