Mind Steriods or Noots

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yeah, I guess it could be the energy from Ani, but I didn't view it as anxiety. The thing is, everyone responds differently to noots. Some swear by ones that others hate.
    Here is the way these work for me. AndroDrive does give me more DRIVE, but Ani opens me up to more sense flow, so bringing in new information from the senses is easier. If I want to have more refined logic, math skills, or work on problems of that nature, then AndroDrive is great. Yet if I want to improve reflexes to what is going on in the moment or if I want to have the auditory skills to quickly learn a new language, then Ani is much better. AndroDrive would have some positive effects in response to new sense input too, because of the alertness factor, yet it wouldn't be near as good as Aniracetam for this area.

    I can see where Ani would work well in the speaking to groups area, as the sense input flow allows you to catch subtle social nuances as they happen without effort.

    And I do get a mild euphoric effect from Ani that I don't get from AndroDrive. I've seen any number of times where people will respond in the opposite or close to opposite direction that I get. Four years ago I tried some very minimal doses of SSRIs (Zoloft at it's smallest dose) to do a low carb diet, and it worked for me. I gave my brother 1/2 of this 50 mg dose, and he had severe anxiety with a racing mind and racing heart rate. I read after that this is not uncommon.

  2. New Member
    jkshnanamnds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    I look at this as CDP and hu

    I've always been somewhat absent minded, even at a young age, and CDP Choline and Lion's Mane have caused a huge improvement over the last year or so. Also, something to enhance choline is a positive with all racetams, so CDP Choline is not an extra, but I could discontinue the Lion's Mane for a bit, as it would be interesting to see how I am without after more than a year. My guess is that it's effects will last anyway.
    I'm just curious how long it took before you felt the benefits of Lion's Mane?


    I just started a few weeks ago. I've read that it can take up to 6 months before the benefits are noticed. I've been disappointed by Bacopa but I haven't given up. I've just about been able to do without coffee which I think has done some damage to my nerves and memory. I drank strong tall cups of Peets and Starbucks everyday for years and years and followed up with second cups of coffee or diet coke.
  3. New Member
    jkshnanamnds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I've been in IT on the support side for 17 years- that is really what is messing you up. haha
    Same here, what brain/soul destroying line of work. The technology keeps changing faster and faster. In fact, that is what got me interested in nootrops, I was studying constantly and starting to have difficulty keeping up with recent grads still in their 20's. Drinking coffee all day was taking its cumulative toll, even though it keeps you going when the pressure is on. I'm still experimenting with different noop stacks for the ultimate learning/remembering/critical thinking effects.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by jkshnanamnds View Post
    I'm just curious how long it took before you felt the benefits of Lion's Mane?


    I just started a few weeks ago. I've read that it can take up to 6 months before the benefits are noticed. I've been disappointed by Bacopa but I haven't given up. I've just about been able to do without coffee which I think has done some damage to my nerves and memory. I drank strong tall cups of Peets and Starbucks everyday for years and years and followed up with second cups of coffee or diet coke.
    You never really feel much of anything with Lion's Mane. After about 8 months I noticed... Hmmm, my sharpness and memory, especially memory seem much better than ever before, but I also used the CDP Choline too that whole time. I've never used Bacopa consistently, 3-4 days in a row is about max then some time away. I took the Lion's Mane ability to up NGF on faith after reading several studies a couple years ago, like fish oil it's long-term.

    I'm still reading several brain science books on neuroplasticity, as that gives powerful hints about how things work.

    What noots are you using now besides the Lion's Mane and Bacopa?
  5. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quick note: Started taking Noopept yesterday, and 3 doses so far. I stopped the aniracetam a couple of days before starting this. Noticeable intensity, but don't know what it does yet. Going to go after studying language as in Spanish with noots as a test and for the fun of it. Ordered a Spanish/English electronic translator I can use at work. it's pocket size. Cost me $63 with shipping.

    Cannot use the office computers for internet personal use very often so this is my solution.
  6. New Member
    RedRaptor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    56
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    8.87%

    Stopped taking the Ani and started taking the Noopept two days ago.
    Started with 20mg and upped to 30mg today.
    Probably too early to judge but it feels good so far. Hard to pin down the feeling but it's overall good mood with increased focus.
    I started the Noot experiment with certain expectations. I was expecting something like AndroDrive. It hits you and there is a noticeable change. The Noots seem to be much more subtle.
  7. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by jkshnanamnds View Post
    Same hear, what brain/soul destroying line of work. The technology keeps changing faster and faster. In fact, that is what got me interested in nootrops, I was studying constantly and starting to have difficulty keeping up with recent grads still in their 20's. Drinking coffee all day was taking its cumulative toll, even though it keeps you going when the pressure is on. I'm still experimenting with different noop stacks for the ultimate learning/remembering/critical thinking effects.
    I will say that if you don't mind taking mild steroids, AndroDrive at 3-4 caps per day, once after you wake up will allow you to pick up new analytic skills much quicker and with less stress, and you will feel it kick in when it starts to help. At 3 caps a day you get through one bottle in 8 weeks and that is plenty for me to feel strong effects. Eight weeks is usually enough time to bring you up to snuff with new tech stuff. I'm just interested in more things than techie info as that has lost its "magic" for me.
  8. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaptor View Post
    Stopped taking the Ani and started taking the Noopept two days ago.
    Started with 20mg and upped to 30mg today.
    Probably too early to judge but it feels good so far. Hard to pin down the feeling but it's overall good mood with increased focus.
    I started the Noot experiment with certain expectations. I was expecting something like AndroDrive. It hits you and there is a noticeable change. The Noots seem to be much more subtle.
    I'm into third day of Noopept and yep, there is focus factors to it. Has it got some stim effects? I'm not sure.

    I'll have to go back and check the material I read, but I believe it increases the neural growth factors as well, perhaps even more, much more than lion's mane.The growth factors are important for neural repair as well as growing new ones, and they help strengthen the Attention abilities which is critical. Attention itself is a two-way loop as the stronger attention you give to your interests, the stronger the parts of the brain dedicated to attention become. That's why the motivators say find something you really love to focus on, and catch fire. That Fire is Attention.
  9. New Member
    RedRaptor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    56
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    8.87%

    Don't want to make this some sort of day to day log of my Noot experiments but I wanted to relate today's experience.
    Woke up from 9 hours sleep with a headache and stiff neck (I never sleep 9 hours!) Thought it was going to be a wasted day. Turned on the coffee machine and while waiting for it to heat up I started feeling better, then much better, then slightly euphoric. Now after morning noots and two shots of espresso my mind is snappy and I'm smiling with a feeling of being able to get some things done. Mikey likes it!
  10. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,097
    Rep Power
    2152262
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'd be curious what role the 9 hours of sleep had to do with the added noots. I would personally not like that amount of sleep and part of what I love about Rhodiola mixed with Ani, is the ability to feel refreshed and functioning on 5-6 hours of sleep. Too much sleep and I am groggy all day and less productive.
  11. New Member
    RedRaptor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    56
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    8.87%

    9 hours sleep could be attributed to my recovering from jet lag (I work in Africa and just arrived home on Wednesday, June 20) it takes about 1 day per hour of time difference to become acclimated to a new time zone.
    A note about the noot experience. I have this feeling that my mind or head has been "opened" or cleared out. Sounds and sight are sharper. Tasks are easier. Don't have to think "do this, do that" so much. It could be summed up as "brain fog has lifted". I just cleaned out the garage. Not a speedy feeling, just more motivated to get things done. I'm really liking this.
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I've got a lot of knowledge on this stuff, but not much with the racetams.

    If you want something that works and works immensely... nothing beats Stablon (tianeptine) at a high dose, but it's expensive. Neuroprotective and also regenerative, as well as greatly influencing neuroplacticity. Nothing beats it imo
    funny also, stablon seems to be a spectacular adjunct to low carb dieting, those first few days where your mood swings really negatively and focus/motivation goes down.
  13. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    funny also, stablon seems to be a spectacular adjunct to low carb dieting, those first few days where your mood swings really negatively and focus/motivation goes down.
    Easy,

    What was your experience with Stablon? How much did you take per day? Curious.
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    Easy,

    What was your experience with Stablon? How much did you take per day? Curious.
    I haven't taken it long term, just as short term mood/mind boost. 25mg, at most twice a day. Can't recall using it two days in a row even.
  15. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    I intend to extend a two month test to see how well I can pick up Spanish with the help of noots. The first 2 weeks I'll go back to Aniracetam, then I'll probably add some Noopept to this for the 2nd two weeks.

    I'm not going to get fluent in two months, but I want to be able to communicate and even play with the words. I haven't purchased any of the major language learning programs yet and may not. I picked up a book by a former Green Beret on how to pick up languages fast. I like his ideas. I'll make lists of the most critical words and phrases to learn and practice them. I now have my translator for work. The computer translators are even better for at home. After learning 1000 or so words with some simple phrases, I'll start to add some study of grammer to refine the process. I already have "Madrigal's Magic Key to Spanish" and will pick up "Breaking Out of Beginner's Spanish," after six weeks of so to start getting rid of gringo habits in my Spanish speaking. I will likely buy a set of flash cards to help practice and a couple of kid's books written in Spanish (story books for children) to help out. There is a hoard of material available online and I will further my searches there soon. The plan of attack on this stuff is important at the beginning as too much grammar would have me looking for escapar and the door at the start. Yet words are fun.

    I'll report back in two weeks and then after a month to say how I'm doing and how the ani and Noopept are doing.
  16. New Member
    MacTech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    58
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    50.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    I will say that if you don't mind taking mild steroids, AndroDrive at 3-4 caps per day, once after you wake up will allow you to pick up new analytic skills much quicker and with less stress, and you will feel it kick in when it starts to help. At 3 caps a day you get through one bottle in 8 weeks and that is plenty for me to feel strong effects. Eight weeks is usually enough time to bring you up to snuff with new tech stuff. I'm just interested in more things than techie info as that has lost its "magic" for me.
    Thanks for this. I may try an 8 week cycle of AndroDrive as I am learning Objective-C and iOS programming while pounding the weights. I am an old-grey-beard and keeping up with the changes in technology is getting difficult. This is the kind of thing that came easy when I was younger.

    I am a former sys admin and now self-employed. There is less stress now than there was while being on-call 24hrs a day. Don't miss that at all.
  17. New Member
    RedRaptor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    56
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    8.87%

    Noopept update. Really like this stuff. Clear thinking, improved memory to an extent. Not so much my short term memory but my long term is improved. Feel more comfortable in my skin if that makes sense.
    Working on cleaning out some things in a spare room. I noticed my organizational skills are much better.. like when I was younger.
    Side note: Tomorrow I visit Cenegenics. Spent an hour on the phone talking with one of the doctors and I was impressed with his knowledge.
  18. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Update:

    Just got through buying a couple of health supps from online. Decided to use a credit card that I had not used for 6 months. I did NOT pull card from wallet. I remembered the 16 digit card number plus the 3 digit code and expiration date with no problem. Study memory has improved a lot. It's not "photographic" as I still have to go over material a decent amount of times according to the amount and difficulty of material, but the sharpness of recall has improved. This is with aniracetam or Noopept, as they both work well for study memory recall. There is more focus and drive with Noopept, but not the intensity of AndroDrive and it is different than AD in a way that I haven't been able to qualify yet.

    The Ani though has some of the socialization thing going for it. I use to think this was from the ability to observe nuances in social groups better, and it does do some of that. Yet it also has a direct socialization side to it that let's me enjoy the social more. I was using the ani during the credit card recall.
  19. New Member
    jkshnanamnds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    You never really feel much of anything with Lion's Mane. After about 8 months I noticed... Hmmm, my sharpness and memory, especially memory seem much better than ever before, but I also used the CDP Choline too that whole time. I've never used Bacopa consistently, 3-4 days in a row is about max then some time away. I took the Lion's Mane ability to up NGF on faith after reading several studies a couple years ago, like fish oil it's long-term.

    I'm still reading several brain science books on neuroplasticity, as that gives powerful hints about how things work.

    What noots are you using now besides the Lion's Mane and Bacopa?

    I started with SNS Piracetam in February. I seemed to be a "responder" at first but after a few weeks the wondering effects seemed to wear off. The first couple of weeks were kind of unreal with vibrant colors, keener vision -- or perhaps my mind was more attentive - I was keenly aware of everyone's mood around me. I enjoyed being around people more - I didn't even mind waiting in line in a drug store or anything else tedious - it was all good. Over the years I've grown increasingly intolerant of crowds - not social anxiety - just boredom and fatigue.
    Then the Piracetam effects seemed to diminish although I still take it. Other people kept writing to stay with it, it
    takes a while but the initial effects didn't return.

    I've kept up with the Piracetam. I think I do get some slightly clearer thinking, in particular insights into other people's behaviors - just some extra perspective, nothing earth shattering. I also have Sulbutiame and Aniracetam. I take them with fish oil, again, the benefits are subtle. I can tell when one of the "rams" is taking effect when I am listening to classical music in my car and the sound system sounds better than before.

    I just ordered Noopept which is supposed to arrive in a week. I'm about ready to try AndroHard. It's getting to be expensive to try all these supps but anything that helps with my mental productivity is worth it in the long run.
  20. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,097
    Rep Power
    2152262
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    As an experiment, I decided to stop the Ani about 3 weeks ago and leave everything else the same. I really wanted to see if I had been really seeing the results that I was sure I had.

    The first 2-3 days I did not really notice much, except mild brain fog, but I had not slept that well, so I attributed it to that. Customer meetings were going well and I had a 30 person presentation on our new support model, that I had no problems with. On days 4-5, I started to notice a little bit of the apprehension that I used to feel before a meeting. Slight nervousness, but more just wanting to make sure I had everything lined up in my mind correctly. The fact that I had to do this, caused a little anxiety. All went fine, but I did notice this. Come day 7-9, I started getting my anxious feeling back before executive RCAs and meetings. A feeling that I was not going to be prepared enough, not have the answers, etc. Completely back to where I was. This doesn't happen all the time- maybe 50%.

    I decided to start up the 750mg Ani dose twice a day again knowing that I had a partner conference in the following days. The first 2 days back on (10 days off), I didn't notice much other than feeling quicker again with recall. On the morning of the 3rd day and a meeting lined up, I completely felt back at ease. Confident in my knowledge, articulation, and recall of the facts. I nailed the meeting and that really boosted my confidence for the next day. Once again, no anxiety at all and commanded total control of the room.

    I truly feel like Ani can be a life changing supplement for people that suffer minor to medium GAD or social anxiety. I have no problem in social situations, but this has absolutely improved my career.
  21. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I truly feel like Ani can be a life changing supplement for people that suffer minor to medium GAD or social anxiety. I have no problem in social situations, but this has absolutely improved my career.
    Nearly everyone has some degree of GAD or other fears of performance before a group. I found a book called "Nerve" that deals with Group Speaking, athletic performance, music performance, other social anxieties, and even how cops and military people perform under literal fire. Somewhere in the book it says that speaking before groups is a major problem for people, and about 40% of the people are phobic or near phobic when it comes to group speaking. That compares to a phobic fear of heights being number two at 23%. If various OCD rituals help you to cope and actually do a reasonable job in those areas then you would not even qualify for the 40% of phobic or near phobics. Ha, you are merely normal.

    I have very little social anxiety, in the sense that I don't notice it, although I may double check too often to see if I'm really ready. Yet when I take ani I feel even smoother and more in sink and flow with speaking and other social situations. What's amusing are the number of star athletes who are conscious of their performance rituals and how OCD they are. They don't care as it helps them cope and still perform well. Even more to the point are people in music, as they can't get away with rituals like athletes. They can but it makes their music more mechanical sounding and "too perfect." The best music people achieve a Zen mindfulness where they get past worrying about themselves or perfect music, it becomes about the emotions and feeling instilled by the music and not about them.


    ---------------------
    BTW, kisaj, I watched the movie "Limitless" -- fun movie, and will probably watch it again tomorrow before returning it.
  22. New Member
    RedRaptor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    56
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    8.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I truly feel like Ani can be a life changing supplement for people that suffer minor to medium GAD or social anxiety. I have no problem in social situations, but this has absolutely improved my career.
    Interesting and may drive me to resume using Ani.
    I have social anxiety pretty bad. I took Dale Carnegie's Public Speaking class a few years ago (Ok.. 15 years ago) but still get knees knocking when I have to get up in front of even a small crowd.
    What are the implications of taking Ani and Noopept together??

    Today I may have stumbled on something. I woke feeling like crap. 6 hours sleep, body aches and headache (DAA always gives me a headache). I thought it would be a wasted day. Had my normal 2 shots of espresso, oatmeal and toast. Was going to skip taking any noots or supplements but said what the heck so took 30mg Noopept, 500mg CDP, 1g DAA and my normal vitamins. About 30 minutes later I felt pretty good so decided to try and up the feeling with some sort of stimulant. I settled on Jack3d. Took one scoop with some BCAA powder. For the past two hours I've been going non-stop. Drastic change from how I felt upon waking.

    Study memory has improved a lot. It's not "photographic" as I still have to go over material a decent amount of times according to the amount and difficulty of material, but the sharpness of recall has improved. This is with aniracetam or Noopept, as they both work well for study memory recall. There is more focus and drive with Noopept, but not the intensity of AndroDrive and it is different than AD in a way that I haven't been able to qualify yet.
    I have noticed the same thing Tuberman. My short term memory is still not that great but my medium and long term seems much improved. Having some great dreams also.

    Interesting.
  23. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,782
    Rep Power
    270714
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How would a small tab of ativan work for public speaking? I also have some troubles when speaking in front of large groups, especially global webcasts with people I am not familiar with.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  24. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    GP,

    I doubt if anyone here has tried ativan, but it's a strong anti-anxiety drug and could work for you, also beta blockers to stop adrenaline are known to work for some. But I'm not advising, as I do not know.

    I received 4 days of overtime the last 3 weeks and this will give me close to $1000 extra in cash so I ordered some Stablon (6 bottles x 60) to check it out. It should get here in less than a month.
  25. New Member
    jkshnanamnds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    I will say that if you don't mind taking mild steroids, AndroDrive at 3-4 caps per day, once after you wake up will allow you to pick up new analytic skills much quicker and with less stress, and you will feel it kick in when it starts to help. At 3 caps a day you get through one bottle in 8 weeks and that is plenty for me to feel strong effects. Eight weeks is usually enough time to bring you up to snuff with new tech stuff. I'm just interested in more things than techie info as that has lost its "magic" for me.
    I decided to step up to the prohormone plate and order Androdrive since I have job interviews and lots of things to review and organize. Just one question --- what do you take as a PCT ?
  26. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by jkshnanamnds View Post
    I decided to step up the the prohormone plate and order Androdrive since I have job interviews and lots of things to review and organize. Just one question --- what do you take as a PCT ?
    For AndroDrive, almost nothing at 3-4 caps per day. Some people get high blood pressure, so look up some natural BP reducing supps. My boys got bigger while on it. But I did take some natural supps that tend to act like a HCG. I used Toco-8 (tocotrienol), ZMA, selenium, coconut oil, and a couple of other natural supps that keep things in order without drugs. You could likely do 12 solid weeks on AD using these naturals as a HCG Oh yeah, I did take Titanium XL and a decent dose of Long jack 100 for 5 weeks after. Not only did I have no problems, I felt great both during and after.

    ----------------------------------

    AndroDrive has almost no health issues and does not effect the liver or kidneys, nor does it send your cholesterol out of whack.Some BP increases, and a few get some estrogen (but far less than even BP issues), so an anti-E may be a good idea for after use. The shut down issue is what most worry about with a mild steroids of this kind, and even that is minor compared to harsh steroids -- coconut oil and some tocotrienols should stop any shut down, and take the AD all at once, once a day.
  27. New Member
    jkshnanamnds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    For AndroDrive, almost nothing at 3-4 caps per day. Some people get high blood pressure, so look up some natural BP reducing supps. My boys got bigger while on it. But I did take some natural supps that tend to act like a HCG. I used Toco-8 (tocotrienol), ZMA, selenium, coconut oil, and a couple of other natural supps that keep things in order without drugs. You could likely do 12 solid weeks on AD using these naturals as a HCG Oh yeah, I did take Titanium XL and a decent dose of Long jack 100 for 5 weeks after. Not only did I have no problems, I felt great both during and after.

    ----------------------------------

    AndroDrive has almost no health issues and does not effect the liver or kidneys, nor does it send your cholesterol out of whack.Some BP increases, and a few get some estrogen (but far less than even BP issues), so an anti-E may be a good idea for after use. The shut down issue is what most worry about with a mild steroids of this kind, and even that is minor compared to harsh steroids -- coconut oil and some tocotrienols should stop any shut down, and take the AD all at once, once a day.
    I just started 3 pills per day of AD. The first day I was grouchy because I started AD the day after my once a week dose of Phenibut ( 1.5 g ). I love Phenibut but I limit myself to every 4 or 5 days. The mild euphoria and mental clarity and good sleep and wakefullness the next day I love. The only problem is Phenibut is addictive and seems to make me irritable the next afternoon when it wears off. Adding 3 pills of AD on a day after Phenibut just just set me up for a lot of negative emotions and I was starting to think AD would be a bust for me.

    The second day of AD couldn't have been more of a pleasant surprise. It was like sunshine slowly burning the morning fog in my head. As the day progressed I felt more and more focused, serene, mindful, attentive just about everything I had been hoping for. At first I thought it would work more like a pep pill and give my body energy and get all hyped up to clean and do chores but there are loads of pep supps for that.

    Finding a nootropic sweet spot supp has been a challenge. Piracetam, Sulbutiam, Noopept, Aniracetam have been disappointments. I spend the $90 for a box of those yellow AD pills and I'm already sold. I picked up the Wall Street Journal and was able drill into each article without getting mentally fatigued or info-overloaded. I listened to very dense, analytical music CD discussing the hundreds of motifs in Wagner's Ring Cycle that is fascinating but again usually too much information to absorb. This time I was able to stay with it and listened to dozens and dozens of examples of motivic development without getting that lost feeling.

    3 pills of AD work pretty well. After I adjust to the dose I may try more pills per day. It's not a cheap product but worth it for what I want.

    By the way you mentioned using Longjack 100. I've wondered about the Tongkat Ali in it. I take it that you think it's an effective ingredient. I've research the Tongkat Ali somewhat but was never sure if it really works -- there's so many conflicting reports. I'm pretty much sold on trying it eventually, the adventure with AD is working so well.

    Thanks kindly !!
  28. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by jkshnanamnds View Post
    I just started 3 pills per day of AD. The first day I was grouchy because I started AD the day after my once a week dose of Phenibut ( 1.5 g ). I love Phenibut but I limit myself to every 4 or 5 days. The mild euphoria and mental clarity and good sleep and wakefullness the next day I love. The only problem is Phenibut is addictive and seems to make me irritable the next afternoon when it wears off. Adding 3 pills of AD on a day after Phenibut just just set me up for a lot of negative emotions and I was starting to think AD would be a bust for me.

    The second day of AD couldn't have been more of a pleasant surprise. It was like sunshine slowly burning the morning fog in my head. As the day progressed I felt more and more focused, serene, mindful, attentive just about everything I had been hoping for. At first I thought it would work more like a pep pill and give my body energy and get all hyped up to clean and do chores but there are loads of pep supps for that.

    Finding a nootropic sweet spot supp has been a challenge. Piracetam, Sulbutiam, Noopept, Aniracetam have been disappointments. I spend the $90 for a box of those yellow AD pills and I'm already sold. I picked up the Wall Street Journal and was able drill into each article without getting mentally fatigued or info-overloaded. I listened to very dense, analytical music CD discussing the hundreds of motifs in Wagner's Ring Cycle that is fascinating but again usually too much information to absorb. This time I was able to stay with it and listened to dozens and dozens of examples of motivic development without getting that lost feeling.

    3 pills of AD work pretty well. After I adjust to the dose I may try more pills per day. It's not a cheap product but worth it for what I want.

    By the way you mentioned using Longjack 100. I've wondered about the Tongkat Ali in it. I take it that you think it's an effective ingredient. I've research the Tongkat Ali somewhat but was never sure if it really works -- there's so many conflicting reports. I'm pretty much sold on trying it eventually, the adventure with AD is working so well.

    Thanks kindly !!
    You could try just upping the pregnenolone along with the 3 caps of AD, as preg is what has most of the noot power in the AD formula. Yet some DHEA is important too. Try taking a 25 mg cap of preg along with the 3 caps of AD to see if you get a stronger effect, and this should work. PP uses a grapefruit concentrate in their formula to strengthen the DHEA/Preg effects, but this also strengthens the effects of many drugs including caffeine to mild degree. You could even add another 4 ounces of grapefruit juice to the mix.

    You get several weeks of ability to concentrate and focus much stronger than usual with AD, but not to the degree of an amphetamine like the ADD type stuff so prevalent on campus today, but close enough. On the Ritalin stuff you get short term study concentration, with frequent crashes and a heavy burn out effect. With AD you can go for weeks and most of the effects are positive, and if you take it correctly it doesn't deprive you of sleep or burn you out.

    I found a place that sold LJ 100 in bulk as you need a lot to make it into a legit test booster, and I took it along with Titanium XL as this already is a decent test booster. I don't really think these are necessary, but it made a nice ending for the cycle.

    Still you probably should not go more than 10-12 weeks without taking about 1.5 to 2 X that period away after, as you can't keep at it forever. AD makes a decent recomp steroid as well, you can gain a little muscle and much strength while actually leaning out some -- just some small extras.

    I considered trying this the next time with the extra pregnenolone and maybe some Mucuna with a strong concentration of L-Dopa in it to see if I could get amphetamine quality concentration without the physical and mental price tag. I'm not advising anyone else to do this as I don't know what the combination effects would be like yet, and I will do some checking before trying mucuna with AD myself. This could need caution.
  29. New Member
    jkshnanamnds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    You could try just upping the pregnenolone along with the 3 caps of AD, as preg is what has most of the noot power in the AD formula. Yet some DHEA is important too. Try taking a 25 mg cap of preg along with the 3 caps of AD to see if you get a stronger effect, and this should work. PP uses a grapefruit concentrate in their formula to strengthen the DHEA/Preg effects, but this also strengthens the effects of many drugs including caffeine to mild degree. You could even add another 4 ounces of grapefruit juice to the mix.

    You get several weeks of ability to concentrate and focus much stronger than usual with AD, but not to the degree of an amphetamine like the ADD type stuff so prevalent on campus today, but close enough. On the Ritalin stuff you get short term study concentration, with frequent crashes and a heavy burn out effect. With AD you can go for weeks and most of the effects are positive, and if you take it correctly it doesn't deprive you of sleep or burn you out.

    I found a place that sold LJ 100 in bulk as you need a lot to make it into a legit test booster, and I took it along with Titanium XL as this already is a decent test booster. I don't really think these are necessary, but it made a nice ending for the cycle.

    Still you probably should not go more than 10-12 weeks without taking about 1.5 to 2 X that period away after, as you can't keep at it forever. AD makes a decent recomp steroid as well, you can gain a little muscle and much strength while actually leaning out some -- just some small extras.

    I considered trying this the next time with the extra pregnenolone and maybe some Mucuna with a strong concentration of L-Dopa in it to see if I could get amphetamine quality concentration without the physical and mental price tag. I'm not advising anyone else to do this as I don't know what the combination effects would be like yet, and I will do some checking before trying mucuna with AD myself. This could need caution.
    After a week of AD I getting a sense of what it can do for me. On the 5th day I experimented with 4 pills instead of 3 which was quite a buzz. In fact I took the 6th day off ( a Sunday ) just to give my brain a rest, and I'm STILL feeling the effects of AD in a positive way. I did have quite a sleep last night ( 10 hours - stressful week with job interviews ). But I'm enjoying a very relaxed, placid but mindful state today. My cardio workout ( a mile of interval lap swimming ) was incredible and I don't have any post workout fatigue. This is good because usually if I try to fit a workout during my lunch hour I come back to work feeling a lot slower and start caring less about my work, especially after a eating a quick filling lunch.

    One thing I am getting is a slight headache, although it's a little different than regular headaches, more in the frontal cortex area. The headache doesn't impair my ability to function as much as a regular headache. I'm going to try reading up on reported headaches at the PP forum. I only got this headache after increasing my AD dosage to 4 pills. At this point I cannot imagine using 6 a day.

    I'm going try your recommended 3 pills of AD with the 25 mg pregnenolone instead of 4 pills of AD and monitor the difference.
  30. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by jkshnanamnds View Post
    After a week of AD I getting a sense of what it can do for me. On the 5th day I experimented with 4 pills instead of 3 which was quite a buzz. In fact I took the 6th day off ( a Sunday ) just to give my brain a rest, and I'm STILL feeling the effects of AD in a positive way. I did have quite a sleep last night ( 10 hours - stressful week with job interviews ). But I'm enjoying a very relaxed, placid but mindful state today. My cardio workout ( a mile of interval lap swimming ) was incredible and I don't have any post workout fatigue. This is good because usually if I try to fit a workout during my lunch hour I come back to work feeling a lot slower and start caring less about my work, especially after a eating a quick filling lunch.

    One thing I am getting is a slight headache, although it's a little different than regular headaches, more in the frontal cortex area. The headache doesn't impair my ability to function as much as a regular headache. I'm going to try reading up on reported headaches at the PP forum. I only got this headache after increasing my AD dosage to 4 pills. At this point I cannot imaging using 6 a day.

    I'm going try your recommended 3 pills of AD with the 25 mg pregnenolone instead of 4 pills of AD and monitor the difference.
    Check BP as it could be that. There are various anti high blood pressure supps that do work well if this is the case. When I do my next AD cycle it will probably be when I need to update skills for job, but I will probably try adding extra preg and/or l-Tyrosine and mucuna (I'll keep the L-Dopa stuff at a fairly low dose though).

    There are also some health/bodybuilding type supps that add huge noot abilities to things like AD, but I may carefully test them on myself before posting on here. Amazingly, some of these health supps when added to AD or even some racetams can be a little strange if you over do them. People have suggested a manic effect if overdone. If taken at a decent level they can potentate some of noots tremendously.
  31. New Member
    jkshnanamnds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    Thanks for this. I may try an 8 week cycle of AndroDrive as I am learning Objective-C and iOS programming while pounding the weights. I am an old-grey-beard and keeping up with the changes in technology is getting difficult. This is the kind of thing that came easy when I was younger.

    I am a former sys admin and now self-employed. There is less stress now than there was while being on-call 24hrs a day. Don't miss that at all.
    Same here. After years of stressed out tech support which meant no breaks, working through lunches, staying hours late and weekends ( saturday and sunday ) I cashed out my retirement and live on a limited income and just take contract jobs doing work I love.

    I get the free time for my own interests but sometimes I'm living on a shoe string. It's feast or famine with contract work.

    I just ran a week of AD. I didn't take any today ( sunday ) and I'm still feeling mentally buzzed from the AD. 3 pills is the limit for me. I tried upping to 4 pills ( up from 3 a day ) and it was too much although I've had a very pleasant Sunday with my frontal cortex still feeling like cylinders are firing and ( I hope ) I'm getting the benefit of neural growth and repair.

    Other posts about AD have mentioned that they felt benefits from AD weeks after ending an 8 week run. So far AD is the best working noot I've tried. 6 months of Piracetam ( it worked at first ), Sulbutiame, Aniracetam ( they kind of worked in suble ways, some of the time ). I ordered Noopept but I only used it a couple of times.

    AD is kind of expensive but if it continues to give me prolonged mental energy ( I don't tire out at the end of the day anymore ) I would say AD is worth it, especially since I do technical development and consulting which requires hours of study, discussion board posting and reading, white papers, tech manuals to ready, analysis and of course lots of coding and debugging and documentation and email/phone support.

    If AD continues to work for me the way this first week has it would make me feel young again and have the energy to go to night school after a day of work. You probably know that feeling - once middle age hits a days work leaves you too tired out and you just want to go home and watch tv.
  32. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Looking into LTP or long-term potentiation. There is a text book on Amazon that use to cost a lot but can be bought for less tan $2 new currently. It comes at neuroplasticity from multiple areas of the brain.

    I'm doing what's called a Klondike Roving process where you wander around in vast territories looking for gold nuggets of info. With this process, one has some idea of what patches of territory are likely to be worthwhile, but you do not want to let hidden assumptions get in the way of the search either, so part of the "search" is to constantly review one's possible hidden assumptions to expose them and transcend them.

    On the other hand if you realize an assumption is just a working model or theory than it's is just a working model that one is using for practical reasons in the present until you find a better model (if you can). I usually take my working models with an attitude that they can change with more or better information.
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Appreciate everyone who has shared their experience with AndroDrive.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  34. New Member
    jkshnanamnds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    28.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Appreciate everyone who has shared their experience with AndroDrive.
    I'm still feeling the effects of my first week of 3 pills a day AD. This is my second day off the stuff. I can still feel the time release aspect of AD. This is my first pro-hormanal supp. The closest herbal like supp I've used is HGH Complete which I loved but AD is stronger.

    Interestingly, HGH Complete tells its customers to use it on a 5 day on, 2 day off cycle.

    The other think I have to add about AD is that, if I'm not mistaken, the AD is potentiating other noots and supps that I've taken in the past with disappointing results. I'm getting a better response to Piracetam, GABA and Ribose since I started AD. Ribose in particular was a disappointment since so many reviews raved about great pep and energy from it. With me Ribose was a big zero as far as energy or anything else.

    I feel like I can keep going and going, even in the evening, when my energy really starts to flag. My metabolism has changed too, food just seems to burn off quicker and I'm getting firmer and less flabby.

    I'm pretty pleased to see these kinds of results after a week. I hope to continue to get benefits from the AD. I wasn't planning to make this into a supplement log but that's the way it's turning out, plus I feel more motivated to post results and get feedback from others who have used AD. Some posters have said the benefits start to diminish after the first few weeks, others say they got good results all the way through their eight week cycle and even during PCT.
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jkshnanamnds View Post
    I'm still feeling the effects of my first week of 3 pills a day AD. This is my second day off the stuff. I can still feel the time release aspect of AD. This is my first pro-hormanal supp. The closest herbal like supp I've used is HGH Complete which I loved but AD is stronger.

    Interestingly, HGH Complete tells its customers to use it on a 5 day on, 2 day off cycle.

    The other think I have to add about AD is that, if I'm not mistaken, the AD is potentiating other noots and supps I've taken in the past with disappointing results. I'm getting a better response to Piracetam, GABA and Ribose. Ribose in particular was a disappointment since so many reviews raved about great pep and energy from it. With me Ribose was a big zero as far as energy or anything else.

    I feel like I can keep going and going, even in the evening, when my energy really starts to flag. My metabolism has changed too, food just seems to burn off quicker and I'm getting firmer and less flabby.

    I'm pretty pleased to see these kinds of results after a week. I hope to continue to get benefits from the AD. I know in the weeks to come. I wasn't planning to make this into a supplement log but that's the way it's turning out, plus I feel more motivated to post results and get feedback from others who have used AD. Some posters have said the benefits start to diminish after the first few weeks, others say they got good results all the way through their eight week cycle and even during PCT.
    For the effects of other noots being increased, this is quite possible. If enzymes that are inhibited by AD's grapefruit juice are part of the metabolism of those compounds, they would be more effective in the body. Unfortunately, many of these compounds do not have ALOT of research in scientific literature, so I am not sure how grapefruit may interact with them, or to what percent.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  36. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,782
    Rep Power
    270714
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    I received 4 days of overtime the last 3 weeks and this will give me close to $1000 extra in cash so I ordered some Stablon (6 bottles x 60) to check it out. It should get here in less than a month.

    Interested in hearing your feedback. I personally had the best results with 4-5 tabs per day. Keep in mind it's something that needs to be taken every 3-4 hours or so I think - I can't remember the time, but it's normal dose is split over ~3 dosages per day to be effective. I would normally dose something like 2-2-1.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  37. New Member
    Hope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    930
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    17.23%

    Guys,if piracetam does not work,what other racetam i need to try.I have tried from doses as low as 400 mg to as high as 5gm.However,today i added Lecithin(with 3gm piracetam) and noticed an increase in energy but no concentration boost.I want to increase my short term memory for aptitute test.

    Here is my current stack

    Piracetam twice a day(still experimenting with doses)
    Lecithin 1 table spoon 7.5 gm
    Alcar 750mg twice a day
  38. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,097
    Rep Power
    2152262
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Piracetam was terrible for me. Tired, foggy, irritable, etc. Aniracetam is my go to. My power stack is:

    Aniracetam 750mg twice a day
    Alpha GPC 300mg twice a day
    Gaia Thyroid support twice a day (LOVE ashwaganda). This replaced rhodiola for me as I found the ashwagandha to be superior to the rhodiola for energy and stress relief.
    Alcar 500mg twice a day

    If I have to speak in front of a large group, like I had 80 people the other day- I take 100-200mg of l-theanine and life is good.
  39. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Interested in hearing your feedback. I personally had the best results with 4-5 tabs per day. Keep in mind it's something that needs to be taken every 3-4 hours or so I think - I can't remember the time, but it's normal dose is split over ~3 dosages per day to be effective. I would normally dose something like 2-2-1.
    I have not received Stablon yet, and is supposed to arrive sometime later this week or early next week as the turn around time for ordering this stuff is 3-4 weeks past shipping date with no tracking.

    I'll probably try taking 4 at first at 2 x 2 per day. I am an excellent responder to most supps and meds, and I''d like to see how fast it fades on me after the second dose of the day. I will add either a 5th or even a 6th tab as necessary.
  40. Advanced Member
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    66
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    12.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Piracetam was terrible for me. Tired, foggy, irritable, etc. Aniracetam is my go to. My power stack is:

    Aniracetam 750mg twice a day
    Alpha GPC 300mg twice a day
    Gaia Thyroid support twice a day (LOVE ashwaganda). This replaced rhodiola for me as I found the ashwagandha to be superior to the rhodiola for energy and stress relief.
    Alcar 500mg twice a day

    If I have to speak in front of a large group, like I had 80 people the other day- I take 100-200mg of l-theanine and life is good.
    I have a full bottle of ashwaganda that I have not opened yet, but will try it with aniracetam later. I'm experimenting with adding forskolin to aniracetam now for the cAMP effects. Forskolin seems a natural for some of these noot stacks, but may really shine with AndroDrive.


    Some of the other supps I intend to try adding to noot stacks that are not noots themselves include artichoke extract and quercetin. Quercetin is also a potentiator like grapefruit juice, except it may even have stronger effects on some noots. This is a supp that one should be cautious with as quercetin can take you over the edge with some noots, according to my readings.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. are these actually steriods?
    By getupforletdo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 10:33 PM
  2. JW, Bam steriods?
    By keater824 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 07:17 PM
  3. Steriods Changes the age you really are?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in