Mind Steriods or Noots

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I truly feel like Ani can be a life changing supplement for people that suffer minor to medium GAD or social anxiety. I have no problem in social situations, but this has absolutely improved my career.
Nearly everyone has some degree of GAD or other fears of performance before a group. I found a book called "Nerve" that deals with Group Speaking, athletic performance, music performance, other social anxieties, and even how cops and military people perform under literal fire. Somewhere in the book it says that speaking before groups is a major problem for people, and about 40% of the people are phobic or near phobic when it comes to group speaking. That compares to a phobic fear of heights being number two at 23%. If various OCD rituals help you to cope and actually do a reasonable job in those areas then you would not even qualify for the 40% of phobic or near phobics. Ha, you are merely normal.

I have very little social anxiety, in the sense that I don't notice it, although I may double check too often to see if I'm really ready. Yet when I take ani I feel even smoother and more in sink and flow with speaking and other social situations. What's amusing are the number of star athletes who are conscious of their performance rituals and how OCD they are. They don't care as it helps them cope and still perform well. Even more to the point are people in music, as they can't get away with rituals like athletes. They can but it makes their music more mechanical sounding and "too perfect." The best music people achieve a Zen mindfulness where they get past worrying about themselves or perfect music, it becomes about the emotions and feeling instilled by the music and not about them.

---------------------
BTW, kisaj, I watched the movie "Limitless" -- fun movie, and will probably watch it again tomorrow before returning it.

RedRaptor

Awards
I truly feel like Ani can be a life changing supplement for people that suffer minor to medium GAD or social anxiety. I have no problem in social situations, but this has absolutely improved my career.
Interesting and may drive me to resume using Ani.
I have social anxiety pretty bad. I took Dale Carnegie's Public Speaking class a few years ago (Ok.. 15 years ago) but still get knees knocking when I have to get up in front of even a small crowd.
What are the implications of taking Ani and Noopept together??

Today I may have stumbled on something. I woke feeling like crap. 6 hours sleep, body aches and headache (DAA always gives me a headache). I thought it would be a wasted day. Had my normal 2 shots of espresso, oatmeal and toast. Was going to skip taking any noots or supplements but said what the heck so took 30mg Noopept, 500mg CDP, 1g DAA and my normal vitamins. About 30 minutes later I felt pretty good so decided to try and up the feeling with some sort of stimulant. I settled on Jack3d. Took one scoop with some BCAA powder. For the past two hours I've been going non-stop. Drastic change from how I felt upon waking.

Study memory has improved a lot. It's not "photographic" as I still have to go over material a decent amount of times according to the amount and difficulty of material, but the sharpness of recall has improved. This is with aniracetam or Noopept, as they both work well for study memory recall. There is more focus and drive with Noopept, but not the intensity of AndroDrive and it is different than AD in a way that I haven't been able to qualify yet.
I have noticed the same thing Tuberman. My short term memory is still not that great but my medium and long term seems much improved. Having some great dreams also.

Interesting.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How would a small tab of ativan work for public speaking? I also have some troubles when speaking in front of large groups, especially global webcasts with people I am not familiar with.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
GP,

I doubt if anyone here has tried ativan, but it's a strong anti-anxiety drug and could work for you, also beta blockers to stop adrenaline are known to work for some. But I'm not advising, as I do not know.

I received 4 days of overtime the last 3 weeks and this will give me close to $1000 extra in cash so I ordered some Stablon (6 bottles x 60) to check it out. It should get here in less than a month.

jkshnanamnds

Awards
I will say that if you don't mind taking mild steroids, AndroDrive at 3-4 caps per day, once after you wake up will allow you to pick up new analytic skills much quicker and with less stress, and you will feel it kick in when it starts to help. At 3 caps a day you get through one bottle in 8 weeks and that is plenty for me to feel strong effects. Eight weeks is usually enough time to bring you up to snuff with new tech stuff. I'm just interested in more things than techie info as that has lost its "magic" for me.
I decided to step up to the prohormone plate and order Androdrive since I have job interviews and lots of things to review and organize. Just one question --- what do you take as a PCT ?

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I decided to step up the the prohormone plate and order Androdrive since I have job interviews and lots of things to review and organize. Just one question --- what do you take as a PCT ?
For AndroDrive, almost nothing at 3-4 caps per day. Some people get high blood pressure, so look up some natural BP reducing supps. My boys got bigger while on it. But I did take some natural supps that tend to act like a HCG. I used Toco-8 (tocotrienol), ZMA, selenium, coconut oil, and a couple of other natural supps that keep things in order without drugs. You could likely do 12 solid weeks on AD using these naturals as a HCG Oh yeah, I did take Titanium XL and a decent dose of Long jack 100 for 5 weeks after. Not only did I have no problems, I felt great both during and after.

----------------------------------

AndroDrive has almost no health issues and does not effect the liver or kidneys, nor does it send your cholesterol out of whack.Some BP increases, and a few get some estrogen (but far less than even BP issues), so an anti-E may be a good idea for after use. The shut down issue is what most worry about with a mild steroids of this kind, and even that is minor compared to harsh steroids -- coconut oil and some tocotrienols should stop any shut down, and take the AD all at once, once a day.

jkshnanamnds

Awards
For AndroDrive, almost nothing at 3-4 caps per day. Some people get high blood pressure, so look up some natural BP reducing supps. My boys got bigger while on it. But I did take some natural supps that tend to act like a HCG. I used Toco-8 (tocotrienol), ZMA, selenium, coconut oil, and a couple of other natural supps that keep things in order without drugs. You could likely do 12 solid weeks on AD using these naturals as a HCG Oh yeah, I did take Titanium XL and a decent dose of Long jack 100 for 5 weeks after. Not only did I have no problems, I felt great both during and after.

----------------------------------

AndroDrive has almost no health issues and does not effect the liver or kidneys, nor does it send your cholesterol out of whack.Some BP increases, and a few get some estrogen (but far less than even BP issues), so an anti-E may be a good idea for after use. The shut down issue is what most worry about with a mild steroids of this kind, and even that is minor compared to harsh steroids -- coconut oil and some tocotrienols should stop any shut down, and take the AD all at once, once a day.
I just started 3 pills per day of AD. The first day I was grouchy because I started AD the day after my once a week dose of Phenibut ( 1.5 g ). I love Phenibut but I limit myself to every 4 or 5 days. The mild euphoria and mental clarity and good sleep and wakefullness the next day I love. The only problem is Phenibut is addictive and seems to make me irritable the next afternoon when it wears off. Adding 3 pills of AD on a day after Phenibut just just set me up for a lot of negative emotions and I was starting to think AD would be a bust for me.

The second day of AD couldn't have been more of a pleasant surprise. It was like sunshine slowly burning the morning fog in my head. As the day progressed I felt more and more focused, serene, mindful, attentive just about everything I had been hoping for. At first I thought it would work more like a pep pill and give my body energy and get all hyped up to clean and do chores but there are loads of pep supps for that.

Finding a nootropic sweet spot supp has been a challenge. Piracetam, Sulbutiam, Noopept, Aniracetam have been disappointments. I spend the $90 for a box of those yellow AD pills and I'm already sold. I picked up the Wall Street Journal and was able drill into each article without getting mentally fatigued or info-overloaded. I listened to very dense, analytical music CD discussing the hundreds of motifs in Wagner's Ring Cycle that is fascinating but again usually too much information to absorb. This time I was able to stay with it and listened to dozens and dozens of examples of motivic development without getting that lost feeling.

3 pills of AD work pretty well. After I adjust to the dose I may try more pills per day. It's not a cheap product but worth it for what I want.

By the way you mentioned using Longjack 100. I've wondered about the Tongkat Ali in it. I take it that you think it's an effective ingredient. I've research the Tongkat Ali somewhat but was never sure if it really works -- there's so many conflicting reports. I'm pretty much sold on trying it eventually, the adventure with AD is working so well.

Thanks kindly !!

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I just started 3 pills per day of AD. The first day I was grouchy because I started AD the day after my once a week dose of Phenibut ( 1.5 g ). I love Phenibut but I limit myself to every 4 or 5 days. The mild euphoria and mental clarity and good sleep and wakefullness the next day I love. The only problem is Phenibut is addictive and seems to make me irritable the next afternoon when it wears off. Adding 3 pills of AD on a day after Phenibut just just set me up for a lot of negative emotions and I was starting to think AD would be a bust for me.

The second day of AD couldn't have been more of a pleasant surprise. It was like sunshine slowly burning the morning fog in my head. As the day progressed I felt more and more focused, serene, mindful, attentive just about everything I had been hoping for. At first I thought it would work more like a pep pill and give my body energy and get all hyped up to clean and do chores but there are loads of pep supps for that.

Finding a nootropic sweet spot supp has been a challenge. Piracetam, Sulbutiam, Noopept, Aniracetam have been disappointments. I spend the $90 for a box of those yellow AD pills and I'm already sold. I picked up the Wall Street Journal and was able drill into each article without getting mentally fatigued or info-overloaded. I listened to very dense, analytical music CD discussing the hundreds of motifs in Wagner's Ring Cycle that is fascinating but again usually too much information to absorb. This time I was able to stay with it and listened to dozens and dozens of examples of motivic development without getting that lost feeling.

3 pills of AD work pretty well. After I adjust to the dose I may try more pills per day. It's not a cheap product but worth it for what I want.

By the way you mentioned using Longjack 100. I've wondered about the Tongkat Ali in it. I take it that you think it's an effective ingredient. I've research the Tongkat Ali somewhat but was never sure if it really works -- there's so many conflicting reports. I'm pretty much sold on trying it eventually, the adventure with AD is working so well.

Thanks kindly !!
You could try just upping the pregnenolone along with the 3 caps of AD, as preg is what has most of the noot power in the AD formula. Yet some DHEA is important too. Try taking a 25 mg cap of preg along with the 3 caps of AD to see if you get a stronger effect, and this should work. PP uses a grapefruit concentrate in their formula to strengthen the DHEA/Preg effects, but this also strengthens the effects of many drugs including caffeine to mild degree. You could even add another 4 ounces of grapefruit juice to the mix.

You get several weeks of ability to concentrate and focus much stronger than usual with AD, but not to the degree of an amphetamine like the ADD type stuff so prevalent on campus today, but close enough. On the Ritalin stuff you get short term study concentration, with frequent crashes and a heavy burn out effect. With AD you can go for weeks and most of the effects are positive, and if you take it correctly it doesn't deprive you of sleep or burn you out.

I found a place that sold LJ 100 in bulk as you need a lot to make it into a legit test booster, and I took it along with Titanium XL as this already is a decent test booster. I don't really think these are necessary, but it made a nice ending for the cycle.

Still you probably should not go more than 10-12 weeks without taking about 1.5 to 2 X that period away after, as you can't keep at it forever. AD makes a decent recomp steroid as well, you can gain a little muscle and much strength while actually leaning out some -- just some small extras.

I considered trying this the next time with the extra pregnenolone and maybe some Mucuna with a strong concentration of L-Dopa in it to see if I could get amphetamine quality concentration without the physical and mental price tag. I'm not advising anyone else to do this as I don't know what the combination effects would be like yet, and I will do some checking before trying mucuna with AD myself. This could need caution.

jkshnanamnds

Awards
You could try just upping the pregnenolone along with the 3 caps of AD, as preg is what has most of the noot power in the AD formula. Yet some DHEA is important too. Try taking a 25 mg cap of preg along with the 3 caps of AD to see if you get a stronger effect, and this should work. PP uses a grapefruit concentrate in their formula to strengthen the DHEA/Preg effects, but this also strengthens the effects of many drugs including caffeine to mild degree. You could even add another 4 ounces of grapefruit juice to the mix.

You get several weeks of ability to concentrate and focus much stronger than usual with AD, but not to the degree of an amphetamine like the ADD type stuff so prevalent on campus today, but close enough. On the Ritalin stuff you get short term study concentration, with frequent crashes and a heavy burn out effect. With AD you can go for weeks and most of the effects are positive, and if you take it correctly it doesn't deprive you of sleep or burn you out.

I found a place that sold LJ 100 in bulk as you need a lot to make it into a legit test booster, and I took it along with Titanium XL as this already is a decent test booster. I don't really think these are necessary, but it made a nice ending for the cycle.

Still you probably should not go more than 10-12 weeks without taking about 1.5 to 2 X that period away after, as you can't keep at it forever. AD makes a decent recomp steroid as well, you can gain a little muscle and much strength while actually leaning out some -- just some small extras.

I considered trying this the next time with the extra pregnenolone and maybe some Mucuna with a strong concentration of L-Dopa in it to see if I could get amphetamine quality concentration without the physical and mental price tag. I'm not advising anyone else to do this as I don't know what the combination effects would be like yet, and I will do some checking before trying mucuna with AD myself. This could need caution.
After a week of AD I getting a sense of what it can do for me. On the 5th day I experimented with 4 pills instead of 3 which was quite a buzz. In fact I took the 6th day off ( a Sunday ) just to give my brain a rest, and I'm STILL feeling the effects of AD in a positive way. I did have quite a sleep last night ( 10 hours - stressful week with job interviews ). But I'm enjoying a very relaxed, placid but mindful state today. My cardio workout ( a mile of interval lap swimming ) was incredible and I don't have any post workout fatigue. This is good because usually if I try to fit a workout during my lunch hour I come back to work feeling a lot slower and start caring less about my work, especially after a eating a quick filling lunch.

One thing I am getting is a slight headache, although it's a little different than regular headaches, more in the frontal cortex area. The headache doesn't impair my ability to function as much as a regular headache. I'm going to try reading up on reported headaches at the PP forum. I only got this headache after increasing my AD dosage to 4 pills. At this point I cannot imagine using 6 a day.

I'm going try your recommended 3 pills of AD with the 25 mg pregnenolone instead of 4 pills of AD and monitor the difference.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
After a week of AD I getting a sense of what it can do for me. On the 5th day I experimented with 4 pills instead of 3 which was quite a buzz. In fact I took the 6th day off ( a Sunday ) just to give my brain a rest, and I'm STILL feeling the effects of AD in a positive way. I did have quite a sleep last night ( 10 hours - stressful week with job interviews ). But I'm enjoying a very relaxed, placid but mindful state today. My cardio workout ( a mile of interval lap swimming ) was incredible and I don't have any post workout fatigue. This is good because usually if I try to fit a workout during my lunch hour I come back to work feeling a lot slower and start caring less about my work, especially after a eating a quick filling lunch.

One thing I am getting is a slight headache, although it's a little different than regular headaches, more in the frontal cortex area. The headache doesn't impair my ability to function as much as a regular headache. I'm going to try reading up on reported headaches at the PP forum. I only got this headache after increasing my AD dosage to 4 pills. At this point I cannot imaging using 6 a day.

I'm going try your recommended 3 pills of AD with the 25 mg pregnenolone instead of 4 pills of AD and monitor the difference.
Check BP as it could be that. There are various anti high blood pressure supps that do work well if this is the case. When I do my next AD cycle it will probably be when I need to update skills for job, but I will probably try adding extra preg and/or l-Tyrosine and mucuna (I'll keep the L-Dopa stuff at a fairly low dose though).

There are also some health/bodybuilding type supps that add huge noot abilities to things like AD, but I may carefully test them on myself before posting on here. Amazingly, some of these health supps when added to AD or even some racetams can be a little strange if you over do them. People have suggested a manic effect if overdone. If taken at a decent level they can potentate some of noots tremendously.

jkshnanamnds

Awards
Thanks for this. I may try an 8 week cycle of AndroDrive as I am learning Objective-C and iOS programming while pounding the weights. I am an old-grey-beard and keeping up with the changes in technology is getting difficult. This is the kind of thing that came easy when I was younger.

I am a former sys admin and now self-employed. There is less stress now than there was while being on-call 24hrs a day. Don't miss that at all.
Same here. After years of stressed out tech support which meant no breaks, working through lunches, staying hours late and weekends ( saturday and sunday ) I cashed out my retirement and live on a limited income and just take contract jobs doing work I love.

I get the free time for my own interests but sometimes I'm living on a shoe string. It's feast or famine with contract work.

I just ran a week of AD. I didn't take any today ( sunday ) and I'm still feeling mentally buzzed from the AD. 3 pills is the limit for me. I tried upping to 4 pills ( up from 3 a day ) and it was too much although I've had a very pleasant Sunday with my frontal cortex still feeling like cylinders are firing and ( I hope ) I'm getting the benefit of neural growth and repair.

Other posts about AD have mentioned that they felt benefits from AD weeks after ending an 8 week run. So far AD is the best working noot I've tried. 6 months of Piracetam ( it worked at first ), Sulbutiame, Aniracetam ( they kind of worked in suble ways, some of the time ). I ordered Noopept but I only used it a couple of times.

AD is kind of expensive but if it continues to give me prolonged mental energy ( I don't tire out at the end of the day anymore ) I would say AD is worth it, especially since I do technical development and consulting which requires hours of study, discussion board posting and reading, white papers, tech manuals to ready, analysis and of course lots of coding and debugging and documentation and email/phone support.

If AD continues to work for me the way this first week has it would make me feel young again and have the energy to go to night school after a day of work. You probably know that feeling - once middle age hits a days work leaves you too tired out and you just want to go home and watch tv.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Looking into LTP or long-term potentiation. There is a text book on Amazon that use to cost a lot but can be bought for less tan $2 new currently. It comes at neuroplasticity from multiple areas of the brain.

I'm doing what's called a Klondike Roving process where you wander around in vast territories looking for gold nuggets of info. With this process, one has some idea of what patches of territory are likely to be worthwhile, but you do not want to let hidden assumptions get in the way of the search either, so part of the "search" is to constantly review one's possible hidden assumptions to expose them and transcend them.

On the other hand if you realize an assumption is just a working model or theory than it's is just a working model that one is using for practical reasons in the present until you find a better model (if you can). I usually take my working models with an attitude that they can change with more or better information.

jkshnanamnds

Awards
Appreciate everyone who has shared their experience with AndroDrive.
I'm still feeling the effects of my first week of 3 pills a day AD. This is my second day off the stuff. I can still feel the time release aspect of AD. This is my first pro-hormanal supp. The closest herbal like supp I've used is HGH Complete which I loved but AD is stronger.

Interestingly, HGH Complete tells its customers to use it on a 5 day on, 2 day off cycle.

The other think I have to add about AD is that, if I'm not mistaken, the AD is potentiating other noots and supps that I've taken in the past with disappointing results. I'm getting a better response to Piracetam, GABA and Ribose since I started AD. Ribose in particular was a disappointment since so many reviews raved about great pep and energy from it. With me Ribose was a big zero as far as energy or anything else.

I feel like I can keep going and going, even in the evening, when my energy really starts to flag. My metabolism has changed too, food just seems to burn off quicker and I'm getting firmer and less flabby.

I'm pretty pleased to see these kinds of results after a week. I hope to continue to get benefits from the AD. I wasn't planning to make this into a supplement log but that's the way it's turning out, plus I feel more motivated to post results and get feedback from others who have used AD. Some posters have said the benefits start to diminish after the first few weeks, others say they got good results all the way through their eight week cycle and even during PCT.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still feeling the effects of my first week of 3 pills a day AD. This is my second day off the stuff. I can still feel the time release aspect of AD. This is my first pro-hormanal supp. The closest herbal like supp I've used is HGH Complete which I loved but AD is stronger.

Interestingly, HGH Complete tells its customers to use it on a 5 day on, 2 day off cycle.

The other think I have to add about AD is that, if I'm not mistaken, the AD is potentiating other noots and supps I've taken in the past with disappointing results. I'm getting a better response to Piracetam, GABA and Ribose. Ribose in particular was a disappointment since so many reviews raved about great pep and energy from it. With me Ribose was a big zero as far as energy or anything else.

I feel like I can keep going and going, even in the evening, when my energy really starts to flag. My metabolism has changed too, food just seems to burn off quicker and I'm getting firmer and less flabby.

I'm pretty pleased to see these kinds of results after a week. I hope to continue to get benefits from the AD. I know in the weeks to come. I wasn't planning to make this into a supplement log but that's the way it's turning out, plus I feel more motivated to post results and get feedback from others who have used AD. Some posters have said the benefits start to diminish after the first few weeks, others say they got good results all the way through their eight week cycle and even during PCT.
For the effects of other noots being increased, this is quite possible. If enzymes that are inhibited by AD's grapefruit juice are part of the metabolism of those compounds, they would be more effective in the body. Unfortunately, many of these compounds do not have ALOT of research in scientific literature, so I am not sure how grapefruit may interact with them, or to what percent.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I received 4 days of overtime the last 3 weeks and this will give me close to $1000 extra in cash so I ordered some Stablon (6 bottles x 60) to check it out. It should get here in less than a month.

Interested in hearing your feedback. I personally had the best results with 4-5 tabs per day. Keep in mind it's something that needs to be taken every 3-4 hours or so I think - I can't remember the time, but it's normal dose is split over ~3 dosages per day to be effective. I would normally dose something like 2-2-1.

Hope

Awards
Guys,if piracetam does not work,what other racetam i need to try.I have tried from doses as low as 400 mg to as high as 5gm.However,today i added Lecithin(with 3gm piracetam) and noticed an increase in energy but no concentration boost.I want to increase my short term memory for aptitute test.

Here is my current stack

Piracetam twice a day(still experimenting with doses)
Lecithin 1 table spoon 7.5 gm
Alcar 750mg twice a day

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Piracetam was terrible for me. Tired, foggy, irritable, etc. Aniracetam is my go to. My power stack is:

Aniracetam 750mg twice a day
Alpha GPC 300mg twice a day
Gaia Thyroid support twice a day (LOVE ashwaganda). This replaced rhodiola for me as I found the ashwagandha to be superior to the rhodiola for energy and stress relief.
Alcar 500mg twice a day

If I have to speak in front of a large group, like I had 80 people the other day- I take 100-200mg of l-theanine and life is good.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Interested in hearing your feedback. I personally had the best results with 4-5 tabs per day. Keep in mind it's something that needs to be taken every 3-4 hours or so I think - I can't remember the time, but it's normal dose is split over ~3 dosages per day to be effective. I would normally dose something like 2-2-1.
I have not received Stablon yet, and is supposed to arrive sometime later this week or early next week as the turn around time for ordering this stuff is 3-4 weeks past shipping date with no tracking.

I'll probably try taking 4 at first at 2 x 2 per day. I am an excellent responder to most supps and meds, and I''d like to see how fast it fades on me after the second dose of the day. I will add either a 5th or even a 6th tab as necessary.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam was terrible for me. Tired, foggy, irritable, etc. Aniracetam is my go to. My power stack is:

Aniracetam 750mg twice a day
Alpha GPC 300mg twice a day
Gaia Thyroid support twice a day (LOVE ashwaganda). This replaced rhodiola for me as I found the ashwagandha to be superior to the rhodiola for energy and stress relief.
Alcar 500mg twice a day

If I have to speak in front of a large group, like I had 80 people the other day- I take 100-200mg of l-theanine and life is good.
I have a full bottle of ashwaganda that I have not opened yet, but will try it with aniracetam later. I'm experimenting with adding forskolin to aniracetam now for the cAMP effects. Forskolin seems a natural for some of these noot stacks, but may really shine with AndroDrive.

Some of the other supps I intend to try adding to noot stacks that are not noots themselves include artichoke extract and quercetin. Quercetin is also a potentiator like grapefruit juice, except it may even have stronger effects on some noots. This is a supp that one should be cautious with as quercetin can take you over the edge with some noots, according to my readings.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Thyroid Support has forskolin as the second most prevalent ingredient. Perhaps that is why I am getting such great effects and energy that won't quit.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
The Thyroid Support has forskolin as the second most prevalent ingredient. Perhaps that is why I am getting such great effects and energy that won't quit.
I've been checking two other forums for past info and several people tried forskolin with either artichoke extract or quercetin to usually just one or two noots (but not big stacks) and they claimed to get wow! results. There were warnings to keep the quercetin down to just 250 mg at first to try it out, but no one seemed to get manic effects from the artichoke extract and it was said to do similar effects to quercetin yet not as strong.

I tried about 20 mg of forskolin with some Now Mucuna with 120 mg of L-DOPA before work last night and that with aniracetam had a very potent effect. I have some of the artichoke extract on the way. The forskolin is 20% actives so it takes 100 mg to make 20 mg effective dose.

Keeping thyroid at good levels is one of the keys to mental sharpness BTW.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
On my 5th day of Ani + CDP Choline. Really liking it so far. Seems to be clearing out some of the cobwebs and reducing my social anxiety a lot. Not a stellar increase in mental energy, but more like most mental processes have been lubricated and just work better. I stunned a colleague today by identifying a rare bird from just a portion of a desiccated carcass (I'm a biologist). That particular bird species should not be found anywhere near the habitat we work in, so it was in no way a familiarity type recall.

Not much of an energy booster like Piracetam is for me, but its also much more stable and predictable so far. Piracetam I have largely given up on as it makes my moods unpredictable. Typically, the first few days on it are fine, then I vacillate between some sort of strange manic and depressive state..even with adjusting dose and using all manner of choline support. My senses are more vivid, words flow better, but weird moods and a mild headache ruin it for me as does terrible insomnia. No sleep supp we commonly use can shut my brain off on Piracetam and it turns me into a zombie by day 10.

Ani, is quite the opposite. I take 700 mg in the morning with 500 mg CDP and there is only very mild "pep" but a nice slow ramp up in cognitive "fluidity" I'll call it for lack of a better description. I generally take my second dose late in the day and have had no sleep issues other than craving more sleep than I am getting (6-7 hours for this job). I work in the Mohave desert so the heat takes a lot out of my 40 year old carcass. Mood-wise, Ani has been a real treat. Less social anxiety, better positive outlook, better communication and overall recollection of my daily tasks (which shift constantly) and better mental organization . Today, those effects seemed to kick it up a small notch and I am curious to see where this ride will take me.

I have both Pramiracetam and Noopept waiting for me at home and I will try to be disciplined with them and not try everything at once.

I agree with the poster who sang the praises of Acetyl-L-Carnitine-Arginate. This stuff is very potent, far outstripping regular ALCAR in most ways. Big leaps in mental energy, physical energy, memory, mood, but unfortunately every time I try it I get the same sort of horrible insomnia that Piracetam gives me. Its also very expensive.

Ashwaghanda...I also like it better than Rhodiola. My moods on Rhodi can be GREAT, or they can crash into super pissy anger mode with bouts of insomnia. Not sure why, but I have experimented with Rhodi for years and now shy away from it. Ashwaghanda is far more predictable. Relieves anxiety nicely and primes me for a good night of sleep.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established

I think I'm going to break open my bottle of ashwaganda and try it with ani and forskolin, and maybe add the artichoke later. So far aniracetam is a major favorite, although I do like AndroDrive for different purposes. I've gone through over 6 weeks of ani now.

I use Rhodiola during the cold months -- mid December through February or mid March.

I'm doing a ton of reading. Learning about learning, especially using the internet. It includes understanding all the search engines and how best to look things up with them, and the cool new tools that are available now (various e-book sites, live blogs by people involved in interesting things like onsite digs, etc.). An author named David Perkins has caught my attention as he has a excellent book out on "breakthrough thinking.' he also has books on learning itself, called "Making Learning Whole," and a book on discussions and how to keep them on track and away from territorial ego involvement.

There is no absolute shortcut for having broad interest ranges to producing good ideas, but the internet allows for a quicker access to a broad range of subjects. The brain scientist books frequently restate, "attention must be paid," to get powerful changes in the brain or mind. What's incredible is that William James in his classic book on Psychology said this about the power of attention several times, and seemed to be underlining it's importance in his book. James said this over a century ago. Noots strengthen the ability to focus and concentrate attention in several ways.

One of the things I'm working on is the transfer of learning, and not just how "real world" learning is, but transferring learning from one discipline to another. Example: How can my visual arts learning enhance my other learning skills. If I'm trying to mentor a ADD child often they cannot concentrate well on abstractions, but they find it easier to get involved in creative work because one can see the whole project right there in front of them. It's also more fun than abstractions. Yet you can use art to teach good learning skills to a kid.

tjwoody

Awards
may have been asked, and i am very new to noots. i feel i have something going on and cant focus, multi task, etc. trying to self medicate it if i can. ordered some things. what type of scales can you gents suggest for weighing such small mgs?

i only taking some Piracetam and Choline citrate i already had. one day i noticed everything seemed to be brighter. i am taking 2g of p and i did take 1 g of cho first day, got a minor headache so going to do 1g of that now too. read this takes like a good week to kick in so maybe placebo.

i ordered some Huperzine A, SNS focus xt to try and some Vinpocetine. read good things and cheap enough.

this all started because i been really frustrated with how bad my memory and just trying to get work done has been. i recently signed up for school so thought i should look into things to help now. i had a sample bottle of spirodex took 1 in the morning and was caught up in my work all morning. amazing.

looking to build a lil stack to help me at work and then maybe have a bit more of an involved stack for school/studying. for now i want to run the 2 things i have for a couple weeks and see how it goes.

open to suggestions on the Piracetam and Choline citrate. My scale doesnt measure under 1g very well so like i said im doing 2g of Piracetam and 1g of Choline citrate for now.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I guess I,m with Bioman, I startred Ani and CDP Choline on Monday of this week. I,m taking 750 Ani and 500 Choline upon waking and again before lunch on empty stomach. I noticed from the first dose a difference in my attention and motivation. I have been getting things done instead of putting it off til I felt like it. I have tried ALCAR recently and it just gave me a all day headache and a weird out of it feeling, even with Choline. I tried adding ALCAR on Wed. with these other two and had pretty much the same feeling. No ALCAR yesterday or today and I,m feeling great and clear headed. The last two days I have cut back on my Klonipin dosage and noticed no feeling of anxiety, so far so good. This is just another great reason to belong to this board.....

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I guess I,m with Bioman, I startred Ani and CDP Choline on Monday of this week. I,m taking 750 Ani and 500 Choline upon waking and again before lunch on empty stomach. I noticed from the first dose a difference in my attention and motivation. I have been getting things done instead of putting it off til I felt like it. I have tried ALCAR recently and it just gave me a all day headache and a weird out of it feeling, even with Choline. I tried adding ALCAR on Wed. with these other two and had pretty much the same feeling. No ALCAR yesterday or today and I,m feeling great and clear headed. The last two days I have cut back on my Klonipin dosage and noticed no feeling of anxiety, so far so good. This is just another great reason to belong to this board.....
Ani is usually stronger with food or at least a snack.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Tuberman, I will give that a shot and see if I feel any different effects...

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I finally received my Stablon. It took over 4 weeks from original order time. The cost was $202 for 6 x 60 caps, so it is pricey. I'm very curious about Stablon as a noot, and wanted to get at least a 60 day supply for a real world test. I'll stop the aniracetam today and switch to Stablon on Thursday.

Aniracetam has worked well for me and I'll buy a 3 month supply next time I get it. I'm down to about 3 days worth out of the original 60 day supply. I did not get around to give ani a long term test using stuff like forskolin and artichoke extract as potentiators.

tjwoody

Awards
think i may be feeling a bit from my Piracetam and Choline citrate. taking about 2g of pira and 1g of cho. i am taking the first gram of each together in the am fasted and then before lunch taking just a g of pira. i may be getting better ability to stay focused with less mind fog. heard it takes about a week and gets better with more time so will keep this as a base for now. i would like to test run some Aniracetam too and see if it would be good just on school days.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I just took some Demiurge from Antaeus labs. It is Phenylpiracetam, 50 mg per cap. Also I took 6 caps of Cabergolean today which has some huperzine and dmae in it. First time for me taking the Demiurge, but I have been taking Cabergolean for about 6-8 months now 5 days on 2 days off. This Demiurge stuff is really strong. I feel a little anxious but also have insane focus. Its almost like tunnel vision focus for anything I look at. I turn my head and look at something and it feels like I'm "zooming in". This stuff seems to give me a bit of energy too. I'm just eating my first meal now. Damn, this stuff is powerful!. Think maybe I'll go for a walk, but I can't decide what to do. I could just keep typing, that would be cool too. You guys should really try this stuff.
So did you take 2 caps of Demiurge or 100 mg? Or more? People seem to be comparing it to Craze, so PEA with piracetam or more complex than that?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds interesting. Piracetam didn't do jack for me, so I am curious how phenylpiracetam is different. Mostly what I have read is people complaining about it being too strong of a stimulant, and that is one thing I would not like. If I get to stimulated, it actually fogs up my thinking because I am uncomfortable.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
I took the Stablon yesterday at 1 x 12.5 mg for 3 times during the day, and had no response either good or bad. I'm usually an excellent responder to most things, so I took it easy at the beginning. Today I'll up to 2 -2-1 and keep it there for several days. A lot of stuff does take several days or more to kick in, and I'll stay with it for at least 2-3 weeks.

RedRaptor

Awards
Just getting back to the forum after a few weeks traveling.
In all the info I read I did not find anything about needing Thyroid support.
It could explain my situation.
I was taking Noopept 30 to 40mg per day along with Choline source and my regular multi vitamin and a few other supps. Before I left for Africa I started feeling like my blood pressure was very high. It actually felt like my shirt was too tight on my neck. When I got to Africa I had the doc check my pressure 112 over 80. Not high but I still had this feeling of pounding in my head, very foggy thinking and a feeling like something was tight around my neck. I think that may have been my thyroid.
Even now I feel a slight tightness in my neck right under my jaw.

Any idea what that might have been??

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Just getting back to the forum after a few weeks traveling.
In all the info I read I did not find anything about needing Thyroid support.
It could explain my situation.
I was taking Noopept 30 to 40mg per day along with Choline source and my regular multi vitamin and a few other supps. Before I left for Africa I started feeling like my blood pressure was very high. It actually felt like my shirt was too tight on my neck. When I got to Africa I had the doc check my pressure 112 over 80. Not high but I still had this feeling of pounding in my head, very foggy thinking and a feeling like something was tight around my neck. I think that may have been my thyroid.
Even now I feel a slight tightness in my neck right under my jaw.

Any idea what that might have been??
Red,
I did not experiment with noopept long -- about 6 days. Lots of people have low thyroid and take various supplements to increase their T3 levels.

All,

Do not take forskolin and artichoke extract with Stablon -- not good. I only took one Stablon, one artichoke cap, and a low dose of forskolin, but they do not combine well. I had a headache and felt lightheaded over 4 hours.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff has made a world of difference in my energy levels and general mood throughout the day. I gave a bottle to my mom and she can't get over the energy she has now. She has been on Synthoid for about 20 years and it never did anything for her, in her opinion, but the doctors keep prescribing it based on her free T3 and TSH. My mom will be 70 next year and walks 4 miles a day, but now has been doing 6 just by adding this, and has joined a gym.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is what piracetam does to me. I hate the feeling because I am just groggy and could go to sleep at anytime. It literally is like a sleeping pill for me. I bought a 2 month supply and 2 weeks in threw the bottles away.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I imagine it couldn't hurt to try, but it did nothing for me. I added Rhodiola, caffeine, alcar, and finally allergy tablets. All that would happen is I would get a physical energy and my brain would be dead. But, it seems to work for some other people.

deeznu

Awards
This stuff has made a world of difference in my energy levels and general mood throughout the day. I gave a bottle to my mom and she can't get over the energy she has now. She has been on Synthoid for about 20 years and it never did anything for her, in her opinion, but the doctors keep prescribing it based on her free T3 and TSH. My mom will be 70 next year and walks 4 miles a day, but now has been doing 6 just by adding this, and has joined a gym.
what stuff are you talking about here

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Some worthwhile things I've run across while trying to increase brain function and/or learning abilities:

There's the old stereotype of left brain vs right brain or analytical vs creative abilities being conflicting. That seems to be an oversimplification of something with a bit of truth to it.

I've seen racetams attacked because they are "not efficient." Racetams recruit more neurons to solve problems over larger areas of the brain than when you don't use them. This is true, they are not efficient, but then what do they do and allow? Racetams like aniracetam do tend to recruit more neurons over much larger areas of the brain for problem solving and other things. This seems to move the brain from a beta state to an alpha state. Beta = faster processing, more intense, more efficient and smaller sections of neurons involved. Alpha = Slower processing, more relaxed, less efficient (but more SEARCHING). The relaxed alpha state has a peripheral observation going on that is searching larger areas and REFLECTING on what areas it is looking at at the same time. This all takes a more relaxed state as with alpha awareness, one is learning about learning even while one is picking up the answer to the direct problem. This is backed up by too much brain research to post on here, as much of it I found in books. The alpha state can sometimes lead to a Gamma wave state where the brain's aSTG area fires off a intense set of waves that covers an extremely wide area of the brain. This Gamma wave burst is the Aha! moment of seeing a new insight for the person that experiences it. This has been studied using insight puzzles that ordinarily can not be solved by direct sequential logic, and the people solving them hooked up to MRIs or PET scans.

You cannot usually go from the efficient Beta Wave problem solving directly to the Gamma Wave Aha! moment, and that is why people may have to go for a relaxing walk or sleep on a problem sometimes. The Alpha Wave relaxed state of searching seems to always precede the Gamma Wave insight moments. Yet you don't really need insight to solve problems that can be solved by a sequential or logical process alone. That being said, many modern problems do take insight and even vision to resolve.

Racetams do not make you more efficient or help you process faster, but they do help take you to the next level or levels of strategic and reflective thinking.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
On a counter note:

On another forum (Longecity, of course) people are always looking into how to create a more effective stack. And many of those people experiment with ADD and narcolepsy drugs and medications. They want something to give them the efficient focus, brain energy and concentration without the negative sides of the amphetamine type meds or amphetamines themselves. Most strong attention drive comes through the dopamine neurons and receptors in the brain, which is the direct reward circuits in the brain. They have been experimenting with health type supplements that increase cAMP and keep it from being depleted quickly in the brain. Forskolin strongly increases cAMP, and different PDE4 inhibitors that keep cAMP from being depleted. The PDE4 inhibitors include artichoke extract, quercetin, perhaps grapefruit juice, and several others. BE CAREFUL WITH THESE IN COMBINATION. They are used as health supps but in combination are quite powerful for the brain. I produced negative results with my experiment using 1 Stablon, 1 artichoke cap, and 20 mg of forskolin actives. These were fairly low doses. I've also read that aniracetam plus these give negative results. It might be interesting to try some forskolin along with AndroDrive, but I'd keep the amount of forskolin actives low at first, and would depend on the grapefruit juice for any PDE4 inhibitor effects.

All this stuff is involved in the direct systematic logic, analytical, dopamine, beta wave side of learning.

What they are searching for is a sustainable focus stack for analytical problem solving, attention, focus, and sharp memory increases (without using memory tricks).

This stack should not burn the user out over time. A couple of top brain scientist have been searching this area for it's LTP (long term potentiation of memory) type effects, but they are using drugs of course. The scientists have gotten incredible results searching these directions for LTP on small life forms. You might say this is one of the most promising searches for something like a science fiction like drug to increase cognition in the classic sense. LTP is where short term memory becomes long term learning. This is an cutting edge area, so pioneer caution is necessary.

This is all about increasing DLPFC activation, or strong working-memory. Yet DLPFC activation gets in the way of creativity as it inhibits creativity. There is a tradeoff between creativity and efficient problem solving and intense attention in the Beta Wave section. People that practice improv humor actually practice shutting down the DLPFC, so they can be more spontaneous.

------------------------

The people on Longecity don't seem to be aware of the conflict between the classical dopamine,logical, analytical side of things and the more visionary, and creative side of things. More likely they don't care and see efficient problem solving as the "real" cognition. But what if one is greedy and wants both -- not possible???

Obviously any weight trainer knows the answer to this one. You cycle stacks, and you work on your working memory analytic side sometimes, and your broad scope, insight, and visionary side other times, and use different cognition stacks for each. I would like to try AndroDrive along with forskolin and maybe something like resveratrol (as resveratrol is a very mild PDE4 inhibitor) with coffee as an add-in. This will be my analytical focus stack.

I like aniracetam with something like ashwaganda and some other relaxing noots as my creative stack so far.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
On a counter note:

On another forum (Longecity, of course) people are always looking into how to create a more effective stack. And many of those people experiment with ADD and narcolepsy drugs and medications. They want something to give them the efficient focus, brain energy and concentration without the negative sides of the amphetamine type meds or amphetamines themselves. Most strong attention drive comes through the dopamine neurons and receptors in the brain, which is the direct reward circuits in the brain. They have been experimenting with health type supplements that increase cAMP and keep it from being depleted quickly in the brain. Forskolin strongly increases cAMP, and different PDE4 inhibitors that keep cAMP from being depleted. The PDE4 inhibitors include artichoke extract, quercetin, perhaps grapefruit juice, and several others. BE CAREFUL WITH THESE IN COMBINATION. They are used as health supps but in combination are quite powerful for the brain. I produced negative results with my experiment using 1 Stablon, 1 artichoke cap, and 20 mg of forskolin actives. These were fairly low doses. I've also read that aniracetam plus these give negative results. It might be interesting to try some forskolin along with AndroDrive, but I'd keep the amount of forskolin actives low at first, and would depend on the grapefruit juice for any PDE4 inhibitor effects.

All this stuff is involved in the direct systematic logic, analytical, dopamine, beta wave side of learning.

What they are searching for is a sustainable focus stack for analytical problem solving, attention, focus, and sharp memory increases (without using memory tricks).

This stack should not burn the user out over time. A couple of top brain scientist have been searching this area for it's LTP (long term potentiation of memory) type effects, but they are using drugs of course. The scientists have gotten incredible results searching these directions for LTP on small life forms. You might say this is one of the most promising searches for something like a science fiction like drug to increase cognition in the classic sense. LTP is where short term memory becomes long term learning. This is an cutting edge area, so pioneer caution is necessary.

This is all about increasing DLPFC activation, or strong working-memory. Yet DLPFC activation gets in the way of creativity as it inhibits creativity. There is a tradeoff between creativity and efficient problem solving and intense attention in the Beta Wave section. People that practice improv humor actually practice shutting down the DLPFC, so they can be more spontaneous.

------------------------

The people on Longecity don't seem to be aware of the conflict between the classical dopamine,logical, analytical side of things and the more visionary, and creative side of things. More likely they don't care and see efficient problem solving as the "real" cognition. But what if one is greedy and wants both -- not possible???

Obviously any weight trainer knows the answer to this one. You cycle stacks, and you work on your working memory analytic side sometimes, and your broad scope, insight, and visionary side other times, and use different cognition stacks for each. I would like to try AndroDrive along with forskolin and maybe something like resveratrol (as resveratrol is a very mild PDE4 inhibitor) with coffee as an add-in. This will be my analytical focus stack.

I like aniracetam with something like ashwaganda and some other relaxing noots as my creative stack so far.
The higher cAMP levels signals more CREB protein in the hippocampus, and this is what makes short-term memory into long-term memory. Eric Kandel and Tim Tully are the two brain scientist working on this area, and they are both top brain scientists. Kandel is a legend.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
kisaj,

I think I'm getting close to what suits me best for noots:

About 75% of the time I'll go with an aniracetam stack that will include ashwagandha and Magnesium L-Threonate as this is a very relaxing mellowing stack that still motivates me to learn things and does not make me sleepy. My creative stack. I tried this stack for just 3 days and it made me feel quite good -- very social too.

The other times I may go with either an AD plus forskolin stack or a PDE4 -inhibitor + forskolin stack for picking up analytical info, I'll test more on this end.

tjwoody

Awards
i am still taking about 2g (1gx2 per day) of Piracetam and 750mg (in am with one dose of pira) of someCholine Citrate i had. I added some Vinpocetine (taking a total of 10-15 mg a day) and Huperzine (100mcg, i do get about 50mcg in a preWO i take). I came across some Gaspari spirodex i take a bit of, maybe a tab a day but i like to break them into 2 pcs and take 1/2-1 a day. spirodex i am doing now and then to test it. so this is without spirodex:

I def feel something going on with improved focus. I can focus better and can get problems solved much easier. Just overall feel better, not very stressed if i maintain the stack.

i am going to pick up someAniracetam to try to stack with the above. TheAniracetam i think i would use only right before classes or study sessions. seems it doesnt last for 2 long in some.

I take about 3g of high quality fish oil a day, a good multi, extra C and D and general health supps.

I am looking for a stack to help me with school in the fall. I have serious issues with focusing and some anxiety in groups to the point i get quiet. My mind wanders a lot.

I still need a good scale to meausre some of the bulk powders out.

Edit to add:
I am looking to add some focus XT to my stack. Once again, before classes and study sessions, 1/2-a full scoop. i would removed or reduce the Hup a and Vinp I am now taking and stop my Choline.

Last edited:

tjwoody

Awards
tj,

MY mailbox was full I had to empty it
thx bro ill get back to u.

i think im just looking for input/thoughts on my stack really. Want to add that aniracetam for a few days per week, school, studying. thinking about 750 mg added to my existing.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd do 750 twice a day w/ a choline source and possibly adding some rhodiola.

tjwoody

Awards
I'd do 750 twice a day w/ a choline source and possibly adding some rhodiola.
yeah that looks like the rec dose of A-tam, 1.5g a day broken up. I am reading about rhodiloa now, seems decent. I will try adding it later. Working on 1 thing at a time see how it hits me.

Heres my current stack from above:
"i am still taking about 2g (1gx2 per day) of Piracetam and 750mg (in am with one dose of pira) of some Choline Citrate i had. I added some Vinpocetine (taking a total of 10-15 mg a day) and Huperzine (100mcg, i do get about 50mcg in a preWO i take). I came across some Gaspari spirodex i take a bit of, maybe a tab a day but i like to break them into 2 pcs and take 1/2-1 a day. spirodex i am doing now and then to test it"

I noticed with 1/2 tab of spirodex in the mix i feel really really good. Going to stop the spiro for a few days and replace it with 100 mg of caff and see how I do.

I hope addin a-tam in mix the ~750g of my choline Cit. im taking is enough. I only take the Cho in the am with the P-tam dose of 1 gram and 1 gram of the P-tam around 30 mins before lunch. I will try to bump the eggs up too.

lil update:
felt really good with my stack during work today. Stayed focused, multi tasked well.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
In about a week I will start back on an Ani stack again, and experiment some with extra ingredients. But I already have a decent feel what will probably work well with the ani, shwagandha and Magnesium L-Threonate. I'll also add back in the Lion's Mane, and test out some Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate. I picked up some ALCA several months ago at Swanson's for a big discount sale at that time, and it comes at 900 mg per cap there, which is an effective dose at even one cap.

The Stablon I tested for 5 more days after using it with the cAMP stuff (which was a mistake as it created a negative stimulant effect combining them in me). The other 5 days came after waiting a couple of days to clear the negative effects. I took 5 Stablon per day for 5 days in a row, and although I didn't feel overstimed, and I did feel fairly sharp, I also felt mildly depressed while using this antidepressant. I just did not like it's 'feel' and I figured that's just how I respond to it. I read many, many good responses to Stablon, it seems I'm the odd man out on this one.

I've read more on the use of forsoklin with PDE4-inhibitors. Most keep the forskolin actives pretty low or 4-6 mg of actives when they combine it with even semi-strong PDE4-inhibitors, so my 20 mg was quite high by their standards. PDE4 ordinarily keeps cAMP low in the brain, but if you inhibit this PDE4 than that allows the cAMP to become much larger than it ordinarily is, and a side effect is also a stim type effect on the dopamine neurons. If you keep this under control, there is almost no noticeable stimulant effect, yet LTP will increase dramatically. This should have amazing effects on increased learning abilities for things like college studies. I will go back and play with this area until I get it right.

tjwoody

Awards
Gonna pick up A-tam, some Sulbutiamine and gonna try 100g of rhodiola. I like the reading/reviews on rhodiola. Trying to go with mostly powders to save $. I figure I can use some small tupper wares I have and measure/weigh out a couple Noots stack doses each day. Seems need to take most this stuff, 2-3 times per day so once at Bfast then will just do remaining doses at lunch and/or dinner.

Going to play with these lil stacks but will keep a core stack and do some short cycles off stuff now and then. During school breaks I will prob come off everything for a good week and try getting away with most things 5-6 days per week.

Thx for help esp u tuberman, answering my PMs and such.