Mind Steriods or Noots - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Mind Steriods or Noots

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaptor View Post
    What is a good recommended stack for a beginner??

Red
    Just chose one of the stronger racetams such as Aniracetam or Oxiracetam or even Pramiracetam (very strong by it self), and stack it with a good choline source to start. This is inexpensive too!

Aniracetam with CDP Choline is working extremely well for me after just 3 days. I'll say more later.

I sent you a PM about where to look to get better prices.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I got to try it
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Ah, that is different. Personally, I would just throw the DMAA away. But that is me. Also, I would not stack all the racetams together like that, especially in the beginning. They all have a different effect and people react differently to each one. I would start with one and run a full month before moving to another. If there are any unwanted feelings or things you don't like- you won't know what is doing it. That does sound like a better deal, but still expensive.

For me, I hate Piracetam and it doesn't work well with me. Irritable, tired, foggy, etc. Oxiracetam was like huperzine. Aniracetam is the best thing ever. I wouldn't have known that unless I took them by themselves.
    kisaj,

Pira did work okay for me, but wasn't fantastic. No negatives with it, but only mild positives. Huperzine-A had a better effect, yet seems a bit too much at 200 mcg. That stuff had a sharpening effect with the huperzine being more positive in that direction.

Aniracetam is having a very strong creative effect on me. It helps me connecting the dots between far flung areas. THIS IS NOT A PLACEBO EFFECT, as it's obvious and powerful. I want this to get even better!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

I went to workout and probably overdid it. I did weights for 35 minutes, and cycling for 1:25. The cycling was intense too. I may get very tired at work tonight.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Hey Tuber, Thanks for the link. Some great prices there. I ordered up a few things. I'm in Africa at the moment but will be back in 2 weeks. Can't wait to get started. I think I'll start with the Ani and CDP.
    Also I was talking to my Russian girl and she asked her friends about Nootept. Seems she can get tons of it fairly cheaply.
    Any experience with that??

It all sounds very exciting. Can't wait.

Red
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Hey Tuber, Thanks for the link. Some great prices there. I ordered up a few things. I'm in Africa at the moment but will be back in 2 weeks. Can't wait to get started. I think I'll start with the Ani and CDP.
    Also I was talking to my Russian girl and she asked her friends about Nootept. Seems she can get tons of it fairly cheaply.
    Any experience with that??

It all sounds very exciting. Can't wait.

Red
    Red,

I would like to try Noopept as it is much stronger than even Prami, and you only need about 30mg per day, so 25 grams would last over 2 years of continued use. Your scale would come in handy. Noopept is also considered by the Russians as a probable neuron and brain healer, and it may even create more nerve growth factor than Lion's Mane.

The AndroDrive has powerful noot type effects which are hard for me to nail down. Definitely more wide-awake, and better analytic abilities, but something more. I did a full 8 weeks at 3 caps per day with some transdermal 11-OXO. The Preg in it has a mild mood enhancing effect.

The Ani is thus far the most "creativity" enhancing noot I've run. It also has me more wide-awake in a non-stim way. Last night I did not get very tired at work, in spite of working out too hard.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Certainly not myself. I live by myself in NYC with no family in the US at all - spending the majority of my time working. I would say I live an extremely stressful life, with mainly just myself as a support system. My family is very spread out and far away.

I can connect somewhat with the anti-drug mentality, but I am not against them when needed. I have actually been considering a change in career and going back to school, specifically to study Osteopathic Medicine.
    The one thing that can take neuroplasticity beyond even a placid lifestyle is living in a crowded urban environment with lots of smart people around, even if it is stressful. The way to get smarter is to be around lots of different types of smart people and to rub elbows with them.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Edit:
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ani appears to be working for someone. lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I enjoyed the AndroDrive at 3 per day. Nice boost in mental clarity and focus. Also had some mild added motivation to get things done.
    I found that if I went over 3 per day then I usually woke in the night with pounding heart (high blood pressure). Even more pronounced with 5 per day.
    I'm taking 4 AndroMass per day at the moment so can't take the AndroDrive with it.

It will be interesting to see how the Noots stack with AndroMass.
    After much reading I'm going to start with ANI and CDP.

Red.

P.S. My Russian Girl has become very interested in Nootept and will be getting us 2 grams to try.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

I enjoyed the AndroDrive at 3 per day. Nice boost in mental clarity and focus. Also had some mild added motivation to get things done.
    I found that if I went over 3 per day then I usually woke in the night with pounding heart (high blood pressure). Even more pronounced with 5 per day.
    I'm taking 4 AndroMass per day at the moment so can't take the AndroDrive with it.

Red.

P.S. My Russian Girl has become very interested in Nootept and will be getting us 2 grams to try.
    Yep, Get some if you can and try it.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Red.

I love AndroDrive. I've been taking 3 caps per day, with 3 caps of AndroHard for a couple months now. My BP went up to 140/105. I take cozaar (BP med) so I'v increased my dose of it now and my doc added in a water pill. I'm on TRT so the water pill will help anyhow. I love this combination for drive, aggression and focus.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Ani appears to be working for someone. lol
    kisaj,

What effects can you tell about aniracetam? I understand it's hard to nail down these feelings.

Besides the creative "connecting dots" effects, I also get a motivation effect. I feel like getting out of bed and doing something after 6 or 6.5 hours. It's different then the motivation effect from something like AndroDrive, which is different from a stimulant motivation effect. The Ani has the best noot effects for me so far, and I will probably experiment with stacks built around it as a center.

The racetams are open to medium term testing of say 3-4 weeks, because we can usually notice something by then or not, but there is supposed to be cumulative effects too. The subtle noots such as Lion's Mane Mushrooms and Bacopa do have some mild initial effects, but the important effects are long term and must be taken on faith for several months.

Lion's Mane takes about 6 months to really kick in for great effect, and Bacopa takes 3 months to have something beyond the initial anti-anxiety properties, as it then is supposed to help memory and related noot values. I have not used Bacopa constantly. I will in the future.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

I love AndroDrive. I've been taking 3 caps per day, with 3 caps of AndroHard for a couple months now. My BP went up to 140/105. I take cozaar (BP med) so I'v increased my dose of it now and my doc added in a water pill. I'm on TRT so the water pill will help anyhow. I love this combination for drive, aggression and focus.
    I purchased 3 bottles of AndroDrive when it was on sale, and still have 2 full bottles left. Cost was a little over $40 per then, which is inexpensive for 2 months of mental sharpness and motivation. I also have a bottle of AndroBulk which remains unopened, and a lot of bulk powder 11-OXO.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    kisaj,

What effects can you tell about aniracetam? I understand it's hard to nail down these feelings.

Besides the creative "connecting dots" effects, I also get a motivation effect. I feel like getting out of bed and doing something after 6 or 6.5 hours. It's different then the motivation effect from something like AndroDrive, which is different from a stimulant motivation effect. The Ani has the best noot effects for me so far, and I will probably experiment with stacks built around it as a center.

The racetams are open to medium term testing of say 3-4 weeks, because we can usually notice something by then or not, but there is supposed to be cumulative effects too. The subtle noots such as Lion's Mane Mushrooms and Bacopa do have some mild initial effects, but the important effects are long term and must be taken on faith for several months.
    For me, the most noticeable was clarity when speaking in public or in front of a large group, which I often have to do in my line of work. I found after 2-3 days that I was no longer searching for the right words, they were just there. Then after about 2 weeks, I actually found myself looking for an excuse to start discussions or take the lead in meetings because it was becoming so easy. For me, that is bar none the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. I actually watched the movie Limitless with my wife the other night and we were laughing because she said, "see, that is just how you are anymore"- with the ability to talk about things that I really don't know, but I have the confidence that the words are going to be right.That leads into the anti-anxiety. When you are so comfortable in your mind, the anxiety vanishes and you are never concerned.

I don't have physical energy from it, but pure mental energy that puts me in the best mood. Rhodiola Rosea, which I started last year, has allowed me to get 5 hours of sleep a night and be energized all day. That is a great combo with noots.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

For me, the most noticeable was clarity when speaking in public or in front of a large group, which I often have to do in my line of work. I found after 2-3 days that I was no longer searching for the right words, they were just there. Then after about 2 weeks, I actually found myself looking for an excuse to start discussions or take the lead in meetings because it was becoming so easy. For me, that is bar none the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. I actually watched the movie Limitless with my wife the other night and we were laughing because she said, "see, that is just how you are anymore"- with the ability to talk about things that I really don't know, but I have the confidence that the words are going to be right.That leads into the anti-anxiety. When you are so comfortable in your mind, the anxiety vanishes and you are never concerned.

I don't have physical energy from it, but pure mental energy that puts me in the best mood. Rhodiola Rosea, which I started last year, has allowed me to get 5 hours of sleep a night and be energized all day. That is a great combo with noots.
    The Aniracetam gives me the effects I was looking for so it's a keeper. I'll probably test it another 2 to 3 weeks alone and with minor noots. I woke up today for the second day in a row with a mild euphoric effect... barely noticeable. Yet when I'm in that early stage between sleep and awake I can tell it's there. Ani does help words come together fluidly, but even better it helps me pull unconnected ideas from various disciplines and quickly arrange them into something new for me. This may even be going on with the visual areas as well as with words and metaphors. I'm into photography and visual arts so I'll find out.

As far as talking about things that you "really don't know," you probably know more than you think you do on a subconscious level. Ani gives you fluid access to much of this. People that are analytical in nature usually have a bit of a "meaning grubbing" fear of not connecting with the right meaning just when they need it. W.H. Auden, the poet, was obsessed with perfection, and he used amphetamines for years to work out the most exacting and refined poetry. Auden was extremely creative, but his exact poetry had to be anxiety as well as stimulant fueled. Ha, let's just say that aniracetam is a much better direction to go then amphetamines.

I do want to try Noopept and/or Stablon some time this year. I may next (after connecting ani with a couple of other minor noots) experiment with pramiracetam alone, then stacked with ani. In a week I'll probably add some Huperzine-a at 100mcg into the ani. I do not think it requires more than the standard dose to do it's full work...Aniracetam that is, just 750mg X 2 times a day.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post

People that are analytical in nature usually have a bit of a "meaning grubbing" fear of not connecting with the right meaning just when they need it.
    haha. Yep, that is me. I have always had the tendency to sit back and assess a situation and analyze it before jumping in. A concern of mine in general (but more so in front of Fortune 500 executive levels) is using a word wrong or saying something that did not come out like I meant it to. I am actually very good at talking in public forums and very social in general when it is casual and free flow. It always annoyed me that I would over think my words in a predictable or planned setting like a meeting or conference when I knew I was leading it or had a part in it.

To have that all but evaporate from the mind is a very liberating and confident feeling.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

haha. Yep, that is me. I have always had the tendency to sit back and assess a situation and analyze it before jumping in. A concern of mine in general (but more so in front of Fortune 500 executive levels) is using a word wrong or saying something that did not come out like I meant it to. I am actually very good at talking in public forums and very social in general when it is casual and free flow. It always annoyed me that I would over think my words in a predictable or planned setting like a meeting or conference when I knew I was leading it or had a part in it.

To have that all but evaporate from the mind is a very liberating and confident feeling.
    About a year and a half ago a guy on LongeCity posted a comprehensive noot stack online, and his flagship noot was Aniracetam, as that was the racetam that convinced him of the effectiveness of mental boosters. I read that and said to myself that I would have to try Aniracetam some day, and I've just gotten around to it now. I'm impressed!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaptor;3420002.
    In a month I may pick up a gram of this and try Noopept at just 20mg per day -- that's good for over 5 weeks. And people say it's very effective at those levels. I have a 1mg scale like you have. BYOB on Amazon does have good pricing on their CDP Choline BTW.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

The last two days I did 65 minutes per day of cardio, but I've been wimping out on the weights and only doing light sessions. Tonight is my night off so I'll go in to the workout place late and hit the weights hard. I won't worry much about cardio tonight.

The best test of these noots, for me, would to learn something completely new and see how well you can pick the new material, both speed of learning and comprehension. If I want to test them this way I need to make a decision as I'm interested in two totally different directions, and do not have time to do both.

I would like to pursue photography and that would mean learning Photoshop Elements and learning to use a good graphics tablet, then later the full Photoshop. Yet I also want to learn Spanish, and that might be more of a test for me, as I'm ordinarily resistant to learning a new language. I get irritated by the illogical structure of language, but noots would allow me to be just playful with language and not care about my pre-conceived notions.

I could go after the Spanish now and do the full Photoshop in the fall, as I could get it cheap as a student with a class in photography. Hmm. I need to decide.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Why not quit your job, buy a camera, and live in Costa Rica for a year. That would be a great learning experience and a great test for you. lol
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Why not quit your job, buy a camera, and live in Costa Rica for a year. That would be a great learning experience and a great test for you. lol
    Well, I've already got the cameras, two, a Canon with several lenses and a small Lecia. Your idea is excellent as obviously it is the job that is time consuming and gets in the way of learning new stuff, but it's that MONEY thing, as it's comforting to have it and a bit of an anchor in my life. Damn! Maybe when I reach 65 as I will get about $350 per month more than I would now for retirement. I do get half price tuition at the local college now, and at 65 I believe it's free. I will consider doing something like that trip in at 65, it would be cool.

Just had my coffee, and I'm getting ready to go for workout. Another anchor I don't want to do without -- two anchors, the coffee, and the workout.

I finally received my two books on neuroplasticity, and I am curious about insights they may have.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

I'll do a followup to the Aniracetam use in a couple of weeks and check in to see if Red tries the Noopept. I may comment on the two books then also.

Thanks kisaj, your thoughts on Aniracetam helped me to try it first and it has the effects I was hoping for in a racetam.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Awesome, I am glad you are as happy with it as I am.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Should I take Choline with the Nootept ?
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Should I take Choline with the Nootept ?
    Yep, some kind.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I just finished off my test run of androdrive, and I'm definitely a fan. I need to read through this more, but what noots are best for focus AND creativity? I tend to have bad focus normally, very A.D.D. but I've been training myself to get better. It's been very dibilatating in the past. A big help was to quit internet porn since I work at a computer and online. I tend to gravitate towards porn when I get very stressed. Strange response to stress, but I've been that way for years. I think cutting that out will help me out a lot, by moving my system away from being primarily running on the sympathetic nervous system.

Anyhow, I need something that won't block creative thinking. I am a designer (mainly motion graphics / video work). Stimulating supps can be great in crunch time, but they can block creative thinking. I find I am more creative when not highly stimulated or racey at all (not that androdrive was racey - it was great and I'll be ordering more for longterm use at a low dose).

I thought I'd give ALCAR another try. Here is what I'm currently trying for a couple weeks:

4 grams of Choline/Inositol mix per day (2 grams of each, split morning and afternoon)
    3 grams of ALCAR in the form of Acetyl L-carnatine Arginate Dihydrochloride (Primordial Performance ArginoCarn) in am.
    Now's enteric coated P5P - 1 -2 caps daily

ArginoCarn says to take once per day at 3 grams. Do you think it'd be better to split the dose, or just double it by taking another 3 grams in afternoon? Any suggestions for this trial? Thanks

As a side note, I've also heard there is a racetam that has been used to treat bipolar disorder in some countries. Anyone familar with this racetam? Would it help with ADD symptoms as well?
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

GP,

I'll get back to you on this stuff as I've come across some mind opening reading in these areas the last few days. It's hard knowing what is likely to help what, but there are a least interesting stories and insights that can point to possibilities. That's what these conversations are about, not ultimate understanding or truth.

Before reading on the brain, I use to suppose that NGF would be a major feature for the hippocampus's ability to create new neurons. Turns out that NGFs are only a small part and in fact consistent exercise is the primary factor that helps new neuron growth, but various brain NGFs are hugely important for several other reasons for how well we use our brains. The strength of our attention, or our passionate interest given through our attention is a major consideration of Brain NGFs.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

kisaj,

I definitely have a euphoric feeling at the stage between sleep and awaking most days. It goes away a few minutes after getting up. I had a lucid dream about memory two days ago and the euphoria was stronger in my dream self. No punishing come down from these little episodes. The dream was a reassurance about memory, as I was in a house that I had seen in my teenage years and could remember every single minor detail of four different rooms I had visited down to the magnets on the refrigerator. Although my memory is not near as sharp upon waking up, I know that the memory details were accurate, and this was not just some "dream fantasy place," it was from memory.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I've been able to lucid dream since being a child. I remember being able to fly out my window, around my neighborhood (I was 5 or 6 yrs old and still remember this) and control the things that I did. In my teens, I also used to do things like hook up with girls, snowboard (and land any trick I tried), etc. I haven't been having lucid dreams in ages though, but I do have quite a stockpile of galantamine for further attempts when I'm ready.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

I've been able to lucid dream since being a child. I remember being able to fly out my window, around my neighborhood (I was 5 or 6 yrs old and still remember this) and control the things that I did. In my teens, I also used to do things like hook up with girls, snowboard (and land any trick I tried), etc. I haven't been having lucid dreams in ages though, but I do have quite a stockpile of galantamine for further attempts when I'm ready.
    The Acetyl L-carnatine Arginate you are going to try is supposed to be a great NGF creator. Acetyl L-carnatine Arginate along with hupererzine-a may be my first two add-ons to Aniracetam. Noopept is an even stronger at promoting NGF and also is great for BDNF. I need to differentiate these two more and learn more clearly which does what and how they interact. NAC is supposedly a good BDNF creator too.

I want to learn more about the Nucleus Basalis and how it effects the attention abilities (or how powerful our attention is to subjects). It has to do with processing speeds in the brain (very important, but not quite the full story). The Nucleus Basalis may be better reached by brain exercises rather than noots, but noots would help.

AndroDrive is more for analytic drive rather then creativity, but it doesn't completely cut off free flowing creative abilities. I would move toward the areas that are more choline and GABA oriented, or anything that's relaxing for the creativity side. Yet that's not completely true and things are not quite that simple. I really feel that combining the powerful attention focusing abilities of the Nucleus Basalis with the more relaxed noots would go a long way toward giving full access to creative abilities of the non-analytical type. Yet I do not understand enough and this could be corrected by me in the future.

I may try one AndroDrive per day in the future along with some creativity oriented noots to see if that creates a positive effect, and maybe add in some extra Preg.

As I try these noots and/or brain exercises I will also get a better general grasp of why these things work in general by looking into brain studies and the brain scientists insights.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

The two areas I'm most captivated by now are Gamma-Wave Rhythms from the aSTG, and attention promoting and plasticity promoting abilities of the Nucleus Basalis. The aSTG when it is radiating Gamma is the creative insight part of the brain that allows Aha! moments by bringing together past information into new patterns. This is a major part of creativity. The Nucleus Basalis is part of totally new sensory input, and is involved with attention and how strong or passionately we embrace new information.

For me, Aniracetam adds to the insight abilities of putting together past information into new patterns. it seems excellent in that area. There is, again it seems to me, stimulant based focus and non-stim based focus. I am looking for a non-stim based focus that allow strong attention to new sensory information without the "burnout" effect that stims cause, thus my interest in the Nucleus Basalis.

So we have how well we can put old information into new patterns, and how well we can learn from new sensory information. This is all somewhat separate from straight concrete memory either long-term or short-term. Another great subject is how much short-term (call it RAM) memory an individual has to work with at any given time and how long and how powerfully we can hold onto and work with short-term memory.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

I ordered some Noopept earlier this morning and it shipped this afternoon. It should reach me by Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I'll keep at the Aniracetam until next Tuesday, then take 2 days off before trying the Noopept at 25-30mg per day in 2 doses. I'll use the Noopept by itself for about 12 days, then if I like it's effects, I've try the Aniracetam and Noopept together for 2-3 weeks.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Just got home from Africa to find a bunch of packages.
    Some I forgot why I bought them so I'll have to do my research to remember why I bought them!
    Started with 750mg Ani and 500mg of CDP. That stuff is nasty!
    I opted for the powder CDP and it smells horrid and tastes as bad as it smells. A little grape BCAA powder to hide the taste but it still tastes horrid.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Just got home from Africa to find a bunch of packages.
    Some I forgot why I bought them so I'll have to do my research to remember why I bought them!
    Started with 750mg Ani and 500mg of CDP. That stuff is nasty!
    I opted for the powder CDP and it smells horrid and tastes as bad as it smells. A little grape BCAA powder to hide the taste but it still tastes horrid.
    I didn't know what CDP taste like as I've always bought it in caps. I've got a 10 week supply left of the caps as the place I purchased had a 14% off sale, so I got 2 -- 150 cap bottles. I would have warned you about the taste had I known, but I'll try bulk after I run out. Bad taste usually doesn't bother me.

I got my Noopept in today and will probably start checking it out Friday.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Ani and Choline CDP.
    I capped up some Choline to avoid the smell and taste.
    First day I only felt a mild "good mood" and a little clearer thinking than normal for a man who just crossed 6 time zones and a 15 hour flight. Day 2, woke up after a vivid dream feeling refreshed. Second day went good. Felt much more alert and had clearer thinking than I usually do when I'm feeling the jet lag. 750mg Ani / 500mg CDP in the morning and another around 2pm.
    Went to bed about 10:30pm, very sleepy but couldn't sleep. Started feeling some anxiety and it kept me from falling asleep. More vivid dreams just before waking. Now it's 5am on day 3 and I'm wondering if I should take more. Don't like that anxiety feeling.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.

Ani and Choline CDP.
    I capped up some Choline to avoid the smell and taste.
    First day I only felt a mild "good mood" and a little clearer thinking than normal for a man who just crossed 6 time zones and a 15 hour flight. Day 2, woke up after a vivid dream feeling refreshed. Second day went good. Felt much more alert and had clearer thinking than I usually do when I'm feeling the jet lag. 750mg Ani / 500mg CDP in the morning and another around 2pm.
    Went to bed about 10:30pm, very sleepy but couldn't sleep. Started feeling some anxiety and it kept me from falling asleep. More vivid dreams just before waking. Now it's 5am on day 3 and I'm wondering if I should take more. Don't like that anxiety feeling.
    I did not get anxiety from the CDP + Ani combo, but over a year ago when my right knee became severely damaged I had strong bouts of anxiety due to feeling helpless, as I couldn't get around. I could not drive and could only walk stiff legged for a few feet at a time. I used Bacopa as acute remedy and it worked well enough. Bacopa used long-term is supposed to be an excellent noot itself, but the noot effects take months to lock in, but the anxiety reducing effects are immediate, and get a bit stronger with continued use.

So if this combo continues to cause anxiety, then take a break and start it again after using Bacopa for 2-3 days. Just a thought.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I highly doubt the Ani is giving the anxiety, it does the exact opposite. Be careful with the dose, as like all racetams, it works on a bell curve. 1500 a day is the most recommended and workable amount. I've gone over thinking I wanted more, and it made me pretty "zoney" and kind of stoned feeling.

If you are getting anxiety at night, try some ZMA and L-theanine. L-theanine was about the best anti-anxiety I had encountered before Ani. Together, there is a synergy and a calmness.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I actually have some L-Theanine and ZMA so I'll take those tonight.
    I felt the anxiety again about 2 hours after my morning dose.
    Now just a slight headache similar to the headache I get from DAA. Right in the middle of the head.
    Can't be anything else. I'm taking a multi-vitamin, B-12 with folic acid, Ani and CDP is all.
    I'll take another does how as it's about 1:50pm and see what happens tonight with the ZMA and L-Theanine.

Compared to AndroDrive I would rate Ani as very mild at this point. I don't feel the focus or clear thinking of AndroDrive even at only 3 per day.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Yeah, I guess it could be the energy from Ani, but I didn't view it as anxiety. The thing is, everyone responds differently to noots. Some swear by ones that others hate.

Also- it is much more common to take up to 2 weeks to notice effects. Some of us just get lucky really early. For me, Ani has never been strong in recall or direct memory enhancement, rather a strong anti-anxiety feeling that helped clear my head for clear thinking. It just clams and clears everything- like a clutter clean up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. are these actually steriods?
    By getupforletdo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 08:33 PM
  2. JW, Bam steriods?
    By keater824 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 05:17 PM
  3. Steriods Changes the age you really are?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 07:59 PM