Mind Steriods or Noots

Page 10 of 16 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    My stack of aniracetam, magnesium L-threonate, and ashwagandha is still working very well. My memory is better than it has ever been, and mental sharpness is equally high. I love the relaxed feelings from this stack.
    What choline source are you using? Alpha-GPC or Citicoline?

2. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    What choline source are you using? Alpha-GPC or Citicoline?
    Citicoline.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    Citicoline.
    Nice! I have 50 grams of it lying around. It is definitely undervalued.

4. I have a 25g bottle of idebenone

5. Interesting thread. I'll be trying aniracetam + alpha gpc + alcar very soon.
    •   

6. I think I've ordered what may be my 20th bottle of Ani just now, and I cannot express my love for Alpha GPC enough. The combo is by far my top mental stack so much so that I have had no desire to look for alternatives.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I think I've ordered what may be my 20th bottle of Ani just now, and I cannot express my love for Alpha GPC enough. The combo is by far my top mental stack so much so that I have had no desire to look for alternatives.
    I think I have the GPC in my focusXT. would need to check.

i love taking my focus stack also when i need to do chores around the house. lol.

8. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post

i love taking my focus stack also when i need to do chores around the house. lol.
    It's just choline bitartate, but should be good enough to get you what you need.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I think I've ordered what may be my 20th bottle of Ani just now, and I cannot express my love for Alpha GPC enough. The combo is by far my top mental stack so much so that I have had no desire to look for alternatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post

I like Alpha GPC too. However, Citicoline has taken over for me.

10. I've never tried citicholine. I'll need to look into it, but it would have to be something special to pull me away from a-gpc. But, I am open minded about these things!

11. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I've never tried citicholine. I'll need to look into it, but it would have to be something special to pull me away from a-gpc. But, I am open minded about these things!
    If you are benefiting from GPC that well, then don't fix what isn't broke. But, if you are ever looking for a switch up, definitely give it a chance.

12. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm putting together a nootropic stack to help with some professional exams.

DHA (Coming from regular fish oil)
    Lion's Mane
    CDP-Choline
    Sulbutiamine
    ALCAR

Might be looking into D-Serine, but concerned on safety.
    Go out on Longecity and lurk. There is a fair number of people interested in LTP and they experiment on themselves. You cannot get any more cutting edge than that.

What professional exams are you working on? I'm picking up Spanish and it's going well so far.

13. Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    Go out on Longecity and lurk. There is a fair number of people interested in LTP and they experiment on themselves. You cannot get any more cutting edge than that.

What professional exams are you working on? I'm picking up Spanish and it's going well so far.
    Good deal, thanks. They are exams set by the Society of Actuaries--statistical modeling, probability, etc.

14. Today I started taking:
    ALCAR: 500mg twice/day
    Aniracetam: 750mg twice/day
    Alpha GPC: 300mg twice/day

Will report back on results.

I also have some Noopept that I may add later. I also have some Citicoline that I might swap out for the Alpha GPC to see if there is any difference.

15. How long does this stuff normally take to kick in? I'm coming to end of week 3 of PCT and have never felt so good. I also tore ligaments in my shoulder at the weekend so can only do cardio and legs in the gym - and normally this would put me in a really bad mood!

16. I felt the effects on the first day. Definitely keeps anxiety at bay.

17. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I felt the effects on the first day. Definitely keeps anxiety at bay.
    Aniracetam seems to have some very positive feel-good effects. I sometimes feel almost an esctacy (mild but noticeable)feeling for several hours while using it. I've added a couple of other mellowing type noots, and I like it.

And memory is great. Two weeks ago a couple of computers were accidentally shut down, and the person with the passwords was on vacation and couldn't be reached. I remembered the passwords that I had not seen for 3.5 years and restarted the computers. Dozens of things like that has happened to me the last few months since I have used aniracetam.

My personal experiences with ani are quite good.

18. Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    Aniracetam seems to have some very positive feel-good effects. I sometimes feel almost an esctacy (mild but noticeable)feeling for several hours while using it. I've added a couple of other mellowing type noots, and I like it.

And memory is great. Two weeks ago a couple of computers were accidentally shut down, and the person with the passwords was on vacation and couldn't be reached. I remembered the passwords that I had not seen for 3.5 years and restarted the computers. Dozens of things like that has happened to me the last few months since I have used aniracetam.

My personal experiences with ani are quite good.
    I just picked up some Aniracetam, NAT, and Picamilon to add to my stack.

19. I see some more e-tailers have started carrying noopept. Will have to try this eventually. Ani has been decent for me though nothing to write home about.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

20. What are these mellowing noops that's you talk of? I wouldn't mind trying them in the evening.

21. Quote Originally Posted by leftside1 View Post
    What are these mellowing noots that's you talk of? I wouldn't mind trying them in the evening.
    I usually add magnesium L-threonate, and ashwagandha, but sometimes add bacopa as an alternative.

22. That a great night time stack. I sleep like a dead man on it and wake up refreshed.

23. Do you guys only take Magnesium Threonate at night?

24. You can take it in the day as well. The Jarrow Formula's MagMind brand recommends one capsule in the AM and 2 in the PM, but it can be taken whenever realistically. 3 caps before bed is awesome for me.

25. I recently added Bacopa to my Alpha-GPC and Ani stack with what could only be described as kick ass results. Ani and GPC have proven to be great for my mild anxiety and clears my mind to think in a more rational manner and collect thoughts. As I have mentioned in the past, for events that anxiety may be peaking, like speaking at conferences or similar, then 100mg of L-theanine is in order.

This all being said- the bacopa has really been a great addition. The focus that it brings really plays along nicely with the others. The ani and GPC calm me down and let me collect thoughts, while the bacopa allows me to have great focus and analyze my surroundings and what is being said/relayed to me. I also notice an additional relaxing effect, but I haven't figured out if that is just a result of feeling very confident in my thoughts and communication, therefore creating a relaxing effect.

No need to over analyze it, though. I like it and will be keeping it around.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. are these actually steriods?
    By getupforletdo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 10:33 PM
  2. JW, Bam steriods?
    By keater824 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 07:17 PM
  3. Steriods Changes the age you really are?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 09:59 PM