androhard as TRT

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I saw on another forum where a few guys are using Androhard in place of TRT. Does anybody have any info on this or experience?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its not a great idea. Long term use is questionable as far as safety goes (no studies), true value as trt is also iffy. Who has months worth of blood tests showing lh, fsh, e2, free test, total test, plus comprehensive metabolic panel while using it that way? I sure wouldn't want to be a guinea pig and end up spending the same or more per month than the testosterone would cost anyhow.

cartoon

Awards
I saw on another forum where a few guys are using Androhard in place of TRT. Does anybody have any info on this or experience?
do you mean running cycles af androhard or takeing it as a long term suppliment, as far as long term trt it would eventually shut your natural test off and it's q'rateing sucks and would make things bad in the long run. Now if your just trying to feel young and energetic again like most of the posters on this section, then standard cycles, pct and time off then it's a mild cycle that has many benefits to the 35+ group. If you won't true long term/life long see a doctor. Test is best in that scenario.

cartoon

Awards
do you mean running cycles af androhard or takeing it as a long term suppliment, as far as long term trt it would eventually shut your natural test off and it's q'rateing sucks and would make things bad in the long run. Now if your just trying to feel young and energetic again like most of the posters on this section, then standard cycles, pct and time off then it's a mild cycle that has many benefits to the 35+ group. If you want true long term/life long see a doctor. Test is best in that scenario.