Whats working for older guys?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ive been out of the loopfor awhile. What working for us older men? Thanks and reps for reply.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank god I never went down this road (no offense). The biggest concerns I live with is whether or not I have enough shaker cups. But everyone is right, see a physician.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Thank god I never went down this road (no offense). The biggest concerns I live with is whether or not I have enough shaker cups. But everyone is right, see a physician.
Not sure the point of this post!?

I like Cel's Formestane, Superdrol Pulsing, h-drol, epistane. Not all at once however. I am trying h-drol with SD pulsed on top....real nice.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Please elaborate here.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Not sure the point of this post!?

I like Cel's Formestane, Superdrol Pulsing, h-drol, epistane. Not all at once however. I am trying h-drol with SD pulsed on top....real nice.
Yeah, sounds good, pulsing is smart. Just wondering about anything relatively new post ban.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Nothing new that is going to compete with the current crop of steroids still legally available.. superdrol, epi and hdrol clones

colbran

Awards
pp androhard is good stuff . sustain alpha . asgt . ai perform and testopro also . workin out 3-4 times aweek.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
i just turned 45 by the way
Glad to hear it! I know that in another decade you will thank yourself for having stayed on the weights. Sustain is basic, although breaks between bottles are pretty much mandatory. Thought about AH good reveiws etc. Workin out 2-3 times wkly in a periodized HST type protocol, too old for any beauty contests. I cant imagine what I would look like or feel like if I hadnt consistently lifted weights.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Definitely look in to SD use it as a bridge to other compounds or as a pulse cycle, I bought a few bottles and am willing to buy more before its all gone, if you like Cel's Formestane, PES is releasing an new AI called ERASE that works better than regular form

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I am also a fan of pulsing, and I have used M-Drol, M1-4ADD, P-Mag, D-Plex, and Epistane. I am just finishing up P-Mag bridged into D-Plex, and I liked it a lot. As my tag shows, I am 46 and only started using PH's last year.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would one pulse or bridge something like SD, I thought that was hands off for us older guys. How much less suppressive is a pulse? Less sides? Easier on the liver?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill stick with test

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
How would one pulse or bridge something like SD, I thought that was hands off for us older guys. How much less suppressive is a pulse? Less sides? Easier on the liver?
I saw bloods from pulses somewhere. I'm trying to dig em up. I can not remember who's they where. Anyways it showed pulsing to be almost as Supressive but less liver damage. Take this with a grain of salt though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw bloods from pulses somewhere. I'm trying to dig em up. I can not remember who's they where. Anyways it showed pulsing to be almost as Supressive but less liver damage. Take this with a grain of salt though.
If that were the case then it would make more sense just to cycle something milder and yah test is always the best answer...

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
If you are intersted in the "hard stuff" I can't help you, but if you want to stay natural DAA along with an AI and stinging nettle root is working quite nicely for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are intersted in the "hard stuff" I can't help you, but if you want to stay natural DAA along with an AI and stinging nettle root is working quite nicely for me.
There were some nice blood tests for testforce v. 2.0, I would like to try that with Testopro maybe some light formestane.

I used bulk DAA with my recent swole stack and it definitely gave it a boost... So taking DAA with something that increases free test is looking very good, I agree... Something for the estrogen would be good with the stronger versions of DAA like TestForce... just a hunch..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
how about test and primo, my next stack lol. low sides and solid gains over the long haul

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test C !! HRT dose 1/2 cc every 7 works well for me
So far my HPTA is still very very strong, so I may have to wait till I'm 60 but this probably how I will roll. I just put 10 lbs on using Testopro, Stoked and DAA so don't see any reasy to escalate yet. I pretty much have the libido of an average 20 year old. I actually find myself wishing my libido was not so strong, at my age it can only get me into trouble...:grumpy:

The one thing that does tempt me is a good cutting stack with prop, lean and hard are the only issues I really face... some extra strength would be nice too... I would only do this if I were to enter an untested show.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
So far my HPTA is still very very strong, so I may have to wait till I'm 60 but this probably how I will roll. I just put 10 lbs on using Testopro, Stoked and DAA so don't see any reasy to escalate yet. I pretty much have the libido of an average 20 year old. I actually find myself wishing my libido was not so strong, at my age it can only get me into trouble...:grumpy:

The one thing that does tempt me is a good cutting stack with prop, lean and hard are the only issues I really face... some extra strength would be nice too... I would only do this if I were to enter an untested show.
We are in the same age group. What kind of workouts are you doing? Splits, Full body, HST, periodized poundage increases, etc.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are in the same age group. What kind of workouts are you doing? Splits, Full body, HST, periodized poundage increases, etc.
lol all of the above at different times, I just finished two progressive heavy lifting routines and will got into HST to give my joints a fuggin break, I am pretty beat up.

After my last contest I eased back in then hit it heavy for 5 weeks with 10 sets of 3 on some core exercises and 5 sets of 5 on others. Then I did a deload and back into it with double drop sets on core exercises and 4X 10 on deads and squats. I managed to stay progressive most the way through. It's called the Freak workout and I did month 2 and 3 it has some pretty crazy splits...

Like I said HST next for 6 weeks then a break before I got back into DC. Mixing it up helps me get good growth while giving the joints a break when I can. Sometimes I deload while others I just take the week off in between with only cardio.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
lol all of the above at different times, I just finished two progressive heavy lifting routines and will got into HST to give my joints a fuggin break, I am pretty beat up.

After my last contest I eased back in then hit it heavy for 5 weeks with 10 sets of 3 on some core exercises and 5 sets of 5 on others. Then I did a deload and back into it with double drop sets on core exercises and 4X 10 on deads and squats. I managed to stay progressive most the way through. It's called the Freak workout and I did month 2 and 3 it has some pretty crazy splits...

Like I said HST next for 6 weeks then a break before I got back into DC. Mixing it up helps me get good growth while giving the joints a break when I can. Sometimes I deload while others I just take the week off in between with only cardio.
i love dc training. been off it for 6 weeks now and really feel kinda blah. im just waiting for my wo partner to come back next week then ill start up again. as youd know its quite difficult to do dc properly without a wo partner. if i have things my way its the only way i will train the rest of my life.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love dc training. been off it for 6 weeks now and really feel kinda blah. im just waiting for my wo partner to come back next week then ill start up again. as youd know its quite difficult to do dc properly without a wo partner. if i have things my way its the only way i will train the rest of my life.
yah you need a partner, my partners are two lovely latina's ...this old fugger's got it pretty damn good...:veryhappy:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yah you need a partner, my partners are two lovely latina's ...this old fugger's got it pretty damn good...:veryhappy:
im not that lucky. my partner is an older dude. his form is crap and hes pretty weak but he likes dc training although he doesnt do it strictly but most importantly hes always there and never complains about the exercise selections i make. i got a couple guys to try it with me before him but they did not like it at all, said it was too ez or didnt feel like they were doing enough. oh well their loss

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not that lucky. my partner is an older dude. his form is crap and hes pretty weak but he likes dc training although he doesnt do it strictly but most importantly hes always there and never complains about the exercise selections i make. i got a couple guys to try it with me before him but they did not like it at all, said it was too ez or didnt feel like they were doing enough. oh well their loss
I could never find good workout partners so I just trained my own... The girls are pretty hard core and the lifting has shaped them up very nicely... I do good work.. :veryhappy: I'm pretty damn proud of them. I want to get them into figure comps next year.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I could never find good workout partners so I just trained my own... The girls are pretty hard core and the lifting has shaped them up very nicely... I do good work.. :veryhappy: I'm pretty damn proud of them. I want to get them into figure comps next year.
very cool. yeah my buddy did better on dc with me than he said he had in his whole life. i think its prob the only routine he ever stuck with and i forced him to eat protein which he never really did other than your normal person eating regular meals

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Being in the military, my hours change often. As such I've ended up having to train on my own. So far, I've done pretty well. DC training is my weapon of choice.

lutherblsstt

I am 39 and have found that 1t from PP is good, 1t tren is excellent for those outside the US and I love Sustain Alpha and Stoked both for Libido issues. Androhard is in a class of its own when it comes to libido boost as well!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I am 39 and have found that 1t from PP is good, 1t tren is excellent for those outside the US and I love Sustain Alpha and Stoked both for Libido issues. Androhard is in a class of its own when it comes to libido boost as well!
i do like pp products but along side my trt ah just made me angry and qukly

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys keep an eye on Sarms S4, getting some positive feedback. I may take a run at it myself in the new year.. I am still watching...

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I read about S4 affecting vision in most users, think I'll pass on it, for that reason alone.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read about S4 affecting vision in most users, think I'll pass on it, for that reason alone.
yah one source has seen more of that than the other which is supposed to be adarine...

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
All s4 can cause the vison issues, its just dose dependent.

Keep it at 50mgs a day and you will have no issues. Im in my 30s and I will not use any other compound other than sarms. Well, im also a fan of HGH

lutherblsstt

How could I have forgotten the Diesel Test! Also Testopro is working like a charm as PCT after a 1t tren cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All s4 can cause the vison issues, its just dose dependent.

Keep it at 50mgs a day and you will have no issues. Im in my 30s and I will not use any other compound other than sarms. Well, im also a fan of HGH
I am aware of that fact but I have read posts that had some people who were taking the Adarine version getting vision issues at 50mg ed... When I read about people who do 50mg ed of Acetamidoxolutamide I see people getting better results and no sides.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pondered S4, but i'm waiting for more of the clinical trials to be complete. It does seem like the sides disappear after discontinuing, but still discolored vision sounds super scary

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Easy. TRT; it's cheap, safe, legal and available at Walgreen or CVS wit ha doctors script. I'm 46 and on 100mg of testosterone Cypionate every five days. PLUS, I do a cycle of Superdrol a few times a year. I feel better than I did when I was 20. Well, except for the injuries :-/

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Easy. TRT; it's cheap, safe, legal and available at Walgreen or CVS wit ha doctors script. I'm 46 and on 100mg of testosterone Cypionate every five days. PLUS, I do a cycle of Superdrol a few times a year. I feel better than I did when I was 20. Well, except for the injuries :-/
agreed. trt is great. nice dog btw. always been interested in them but im an ab fan.