Whats working for older guys?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i love dc training. been off it for 6 weeks now and really feel kinda blah. im just waiting for my wo partner to come back next week then ill start up again. as youd know its quite difficult to do dc properly without a wo partner. if i have things my way its the only way i will train the rest of my life.
    yah you need a partner, my partners are two lovely latina's ...this old fugger's got it pretty damn good...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    yah you need a partner, my partners are two lovely latina's ...this old fugger's got it pretty damn good...
    im not that lucky. my partner is an older dude. his form is crap and hes pretty weak but he likes dc training although he doesnt do it strictly but most importantly hes always there and never complains about the exercise selections i make. i got a couple guys to try it with me before him but they did not like it at all, said it was too ez or didnt feel like they were doing enough. oh well their loss
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    im not that lucky. my partner is an older dude. his form is crap and hes pretty weak but he likes dc training although he doesnt do it strictly but most importantly hes always there and never complains about the exercise selections i make. i got a couple guys to try it with me before him but they did not like it at all, said it was too ez or didnt feel like they were doing enough. oh well their loss
    I could never find good workout partners so I just trained my own... The girls are pretty hard core and the lifting has shaped them up very nicely... I do good work.. I'm pretty damn proud of them. I want to get them into figure comps next year.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I could never find good workout partners so I just trained my own... The girls are pretty hard core and the lifting has shaped them up very nicely... I do good work.. I'm pretty damn proud of them. I want to get them into figure comps next year.
    very cool. yeah my buddy did better on dc with me than he said he had in his whole life. i think its prob the only routine he ever stuck with and i forced him to eat protein which he never really did other than your normal person eating regular meals

5. im older.staying legal with daa,prime and pink,plcar and cissus.
    •   

6. Being in the military, my hours change often. As such I've ended up having to train on my own. So far, I've done pretty well. DC training is my weapon of choice.

7. right now all Im doing is the H.R.D. and protien shakes
  8. lutherblsstt

I am 39 and have found that 1t from PP is good, 1t tren is excellent for those outside the US and I love Sustain Alpha and Stoked both for Libido issues. Androhard is in a class of its own when it comes to libido boost as well!

9. Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    I am 39 and have found that 1t from PP is good, 1t tren is excellent for those outside the US and I love Sustain Alpha and Stoked both for Libido issues. Androhard is in a class of its own when it comes to libido boost as well!
    i do like pp products but along side my trt ah just made me angry and qukly

10. Guys keep an eye on Sarms S4, getting some positive feedback. I may take a run at it myself in the new year.. I am still watching...

11. I read about S4 affecting vision in most users, think I'll pass on it, for that reason alone.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    I read about S4 affecting vision in most users, think I'll pass on it, for that reason alone.
    yah one source has seen more of that than the other which is supposed to be adarine...

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    yah one source has seen more of that than the other which is supposed to be adarine...
    Adarine as by -product in some of the brands? Others dont have it?
  14. lutherblsstt

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i do like pp products but along side my trt ah just made me angry and qukly
    I ran AH alone and leaned out quite nicely!

15. All s4 can cause the vison issues, its just dose dependent.

Keep it at 50mgs a day and you will have no issues. Im in my 30s and I will not use any other compound other than sarms. Well, im also a fan of HGH
  16. lutherblsstt

How could I have forgotten the Diesel Test! Also Testopro is working like a charm as PCT after a 1t tren cycle.

17. Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddogzz View Post
    All s4 can cause the vison issues, its just dose dependent.

Keep it at 50mgs a day and you will have no issues. Im in my 30s and I will not use any other compound other than sarms. Well, im also a fan of HGH
    I am aware of that fact but I have read posts that had some people who were taking the Adarine version getting vision issues at 50mg ed... When I read about people who do 50mg ed of Acetamidoxolutamide I see people getting better results and no sides.

18. I pondered S4, but i'm waiting for more of the clinical trials to be complete. It does seem like the sides disappear after discontinuing, but still discolored vision sounds super scary

19. Easy. TRT; it's cheap, safe, legal and available at Walgreen or CVS wit ha doctors script. I'm 46 and on 100mg of testosterone Cypionate every five days. PLUS, I do a cycle of Superdrol a few times a year. I feel better than I did when I was 20. Well, except for the injuries :-/

20. Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Easy. TRT; it's cheap, safe, legal and available at Walgreen or CVS wit ha doctors script. I'm 46 and on 100mg of testosterone Cypionate every five days. PLUS, I do a cycle of Superdrol a few times a year. I feel better than I did when I was 20. Well, except for the injuries :-/
    agreed. trt is great. nice dog btw. always been interested in them but im an ab fan.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    agreed. trt is great. nice dog btw. always been interested in them but im an ab fan.
    yah no doctor in the world is going to perscribe me TRT, unless he's a crooked one. lol Then with my HPTA why would I want to... I don't even know what my levels are, I just know I'm as randy as a teenager and feel great most of the time. Herbal products have me very alpha and aggressive. Yah it would be nice to add a little more size, get harder and tighter. I'll keep my eyes and my mind open.

22. Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    How could I have forgotten the Diesel Test! Also Testopro is working like a charm as PCT after a 1t tren cycle.
    Anyone try this new HCGenerate? 2-3 times more ingredients they claim and a lot more potent than Testopro.

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I pondered S4, but i'm waiting for more of the clinical trials to be complete. It does seem like the sides disappear after discontinuing, but still discolored vision sounds super scary
    Clinical trials are over.

24. I did several Epistane 10 Pulse Cycles. Great results, never a problem and honestly, I am not quite sure that I really needed PCT after cycling it.

ON the other hand I finally broke down and saw a doc to see if my Test was still low, usually around 180 to 200, and when they saw it they put me first on Androderm and now on Test Cypionate. After 4 weeks on the TC I have never felt better, I overcame some serious depression, have tons of energy, no ED since I feel like a teenager and now I am starting to feel stronger in the gym as well. I guess I am saying, instead of messing with PHs and I have done many of them, take a quick look with your Doc and see if you qualify for an even better solution.

25. Thanks Dutch, good to hear from you. Agreed about the TRT, but for now I just want to enhance and maintain with low dose OTC supps. I want to stay away from TRT as long as possible after having a bad experience with Androderm that was combined with 19-Nordiol. Just wondering whats available OTC thats worth a run.

26. Quote Originally Posted by colbran View Post
    mepse , what did you like best ?
    Sorry - haven't been on for some time. So far, I like P-Mag the best, and for some reason M-Drol did not do much for me. I was the most anxious to try M1,4ADD, but it didn't do a lot either. Since I tend to use low doses, I might need to up the dose next time on those to see if I get a different result.

27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How would one pulse or bridge something like SD, I thought that was hands off for us older guys. How much less suppressive is a pulse? Less sides? Easier on the liver?
    DreamWeaver - I was very cautious with the M-Drol due to all the sides that I read about. I pulsed it 3 times per week on workout days, never going above 30 mg if I recall correctly. The only sides I experienced were some minor back pumps, handled with Taurine. I personally feel that I experience no sides (other than M-Drol), less toxicity, and minimal shutdown when I pulse. Just my opinion based on my experience.

28. I am 42 and have been on Erase and TCF-1 for 2 weeks already and loving the results so far.

I tried TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha a few months ago with mixed results. For the first 4-5 days I loved the effects on my strength, energy and libido. On the second week for some reason my libido started to drop big time.

Triazole solo worked great also for me.

29. NTBM's natrual stuff: HCGenerate, Phytoserms, Bridge are all good. The Mr Supp clones are all good options. But still plain old test is going to be the best if your older. Stack some Test E with helladrol, you will be one happy camper.
  30. sorry , newbie question

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    If you are intersted in the "hard stuff" I can't help you, but if you want to stay natural DAA along with an AI and stinging nettle root is working quite nicely for me.
    i know what daa and nettle roots is but what is AI? thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet for the older guys
    By jmoney02 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 10:59 AM
  2. Younger girls older guys
    By lozgod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 10:52 AM
  3. The Whats actually working log