Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I read about S4 affecting vision in most users, think I'll pass on it, for that reason alone.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    I read about S4 affecting vision in most users, think I'll pass on it, for that reason alone.
    yah one source has seen more of that than the other which is supposed to be adarine...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    yah one source has seen more of that than the other which is supposed to be adarine...
    Adarine as by -product in some of the brands? Others dont have it?
    •   

4. lutherblsstt

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i do like pp products but along side my trt ah just made me angry and qukly
    I ran AH alone and leaned out quite nicely!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

All s4 can cause the vison issues, its just dose dependent.

Keep it at 50mgs a day and you will have no issues. Im in my 30s and I will not use any other compound other than sarms. Well, im also a fan of HGH
  6. lutherblsstt

How could I have forgotten the Diesel Test! Also Testopro is working like a charm as PCT after a 1t tren cycle.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddogzz View Post
    All s4 can cause the vison issues, its just dose dependent.

Keep it at 50mgs a day and you will have no issues. Im in my 30s and I will not use any other compound other than sarms. Well, im also a fan of HGH
    I am aware of that fact but I have read posts that had some people who were taking the Adarine version getting vision issues at 50mg ed... When I read about people who do 50mg ed of Acetamidoxolutamide I see people getting better results and no sides.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I pondered S4, but i'm waiting for more of the clinical trials to be complete. It does seem like the sides disappear after discontinuing, but still discolored vision sounds super scary
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.09%

Easy. TRT; it's cheap, safe, legal and available at Walgreen or CVS wit ha doctors script. I'm 46 and on 100mg of testosterone Cypionate every five days. PLUS, I do a cycle of Superdrol a few times a year. I feel better than I did when I was 20. Well, except for the injuries :-/
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Easy. TRT; it's cheap, safe, legal and available at Walgreen or CVS wit ha doctors script. I'm 46 and on 100mg of testosterone Cypionate every five days. PLUS, I do a cycle of Superdrol a few times a year. I feel better than I did when I was 20. Well, except for the injuries :-/
    agreed. trt is great. nice dog btw. always been interested in them but im an ab fan.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    agreed. trt is great. nice dog btw. always been interested in them but im an ab fan.
    yah no doctor in the world is going to perscribe me TRT, unless he's a crooked one. lol Then with my HPTA why would I want to... I don't even know what my levels are, I just know I'm as randy as a teenager and feel great most of the time. Herbal products have me very alpha and aggressive. Yah it would be nice to add a little more size, get harder and tighter. I'll keep my eyes and my mind open.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    How could I have forgotten the Diesel Test! Also Testopro is working like a charm as PCT after a 1t tren cycle.
    Anyone try this new HCGenerate? 2-3 times more ingredients they claim and a lot more potent than Testopro.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I pondered S4, but i'm waiting for more of the clinical trials to be complete. It does seem like the sides disappear after discontinuing, but still discolored vision sounds super scary
    Clinical trials are over.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

I did several Epistane 10 Pulse Cycles. Great results, never a problem and honestly, I am not quite sure that I really needed PCT after cycling it.

ON the other hand I finally broke down and saw a doc to see if my Test was still low, usually around 180 to 200, and when they saw it they put me first on Androderm and now on Test Cypionate. After 4 weeks on the TC I have never felt better, I overcame some serious depression, have tons of energy, no ED since I feel like a teenager and now I am starting to feel stronger in the gym as well. I guess I am saying, instead of messing with PHs and I have done many of them, take a quick look with your Doc and see if you qualify for an even better solution.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

Thanks Dutch, good to hear from you. Agreed about the TRT, but for now I just want to enhance and maintain with low dose OTC supps. I want to stay away from TRT as long as possible after having a bad experience with Androderm that was combined with 19-Nordiol. Just wondering whats available OTC thats worth a run.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.21%

Quote Originally Posted by colbran View Post
    mepse , what did you like best ?
    Sorry - haven't been on for some time. So far, I like P-Mag the best, and for some reason M-Drol did not do much for me. I was the most anxious to try M1,4ADD, but it didn't do a lot either. Since I tend to use low doses, I might need to up the dose next time on those to see if I get a different result.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.21%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How would one pulse or bridge something like SD, I thought that was hands off for us older guys. How much less suppressive is a pulse? Less sides? Easier on the liver?
    DreamWeaver - I was very cautious with the M-Drol due to all the sides that I read about. I pulsed it 3 times per week on workout days, never going above 30 mg if I recall correctly. The only sides I experienced were some minor back pumps, handled with Taurine. I personally feel that I experience no sides (other than M-Drol), less toxicity, and minimal shutdown when I pulse. Just my opinion based on my experience.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%

I am 42 and have been on Erase and TCF-1 for 2 weeks already and loving the results so far.

I tried TCF-1 and Sustain Alpha a few months ago with mixed results. For the first 4-5 days I loved the effects on my strength, energy and libido. On the second week for some reason my libido started to drop big time.

Triazole solo worked great also for me.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.66%

****'s natrual stuff: HCGenerate, Phytoserms, Bridge are all good. The Mr Supp clones are all good options. But still plain old test is going to be the best if your older. Stack some Test E with helladrol, you will be one happy camper.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

sorry , newbie question

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    If you are intersted in the "hard stuff" I can't help you, but if you want to stay natural DAA along with an AI and stinging nettle root is working quite nicely for me.
    i know what daa and nettle roots is but what is AI? thanks
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

Thanks for all the good responses. How about whats workin in terms of sets, reps, and variations essentially what techniques are getting results for older guys, that arent using TRT or HRT. Im looking for techniques that older weightlifters use to maintain.
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.17%

bigest attemtion to me is doms and metabolism lis way slower even,with bcaa and ect.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

WHY NOT GET HRT

screw OTC hormones- not a fan here, i find my gains from Injectable AAS are
    easier to maintain
    less harsh on my body and organs
    less harsh in side effects
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    WHY NOT GET HRT

screw OTC hormones- not a fan here, i find my gains from Injectable AAS are
    easier to maintain
    less harsh on my body and organs
    less harsh in side effects
    I hear you, but Im only 57, tried the test patch years ago and got gyno symptoms.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.68%

40y/o, high reps been working great for me, 15 and up on everything!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

Yeah, high reps have been shown to work well, its all about hypertrophy.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

your 57? your a prime choice for HRT sir, and there is things you can take to combat gyno
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.42%

im in my young 40's and love love love me some dc training. unlike the younger guys though i keep total reps/set a bit higher. chest for example is 20-25 rp/set
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.8%

Quote Originally Posted by woody48 View Post
    i know what daa and nettle roots is but what is AI? thanks
    AI == Aromatase Inhibitor, to suppress Estrogen. Most people seem to be using PES's Erase with DAA these days. Some say the AI is not necessary. Other people even say you need PCT after DAA, yet others use DAA as a PCT. Patrick Arnold says you need no AI, no PCT, and you can run DAA as long as you want. Really, I don't know what to think. I've run a cycle with DAA, nettles and Erase, and a cycle of just DAA, and one with DAA and nettles. I think I got some mild effect from DAA. Not sure that the Erase or nettles added anything to that. FYI, there are some people who think that DAA may have brain toxic effects.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

No Bull, KnowBull,
    You need to take another look at TRT. I still use my All-Natural, Bio-Identical Progesterone which I get from Vitacost to take care of any gyno. In past years I also used the Epi/Form combo sucessfully and before and during both of these I have always used my old standby of Creatine(Mono)/Beta-Alanine and AAKG. One of the best things I have done for myself is to recognise that I need time to recover and in the Gym I allow as much time as I need till I feel ready to ATTACK the next set, not just do it but to do so aggressively. Overall, I have settled in to an 8 day week and do 4 different splits every other day with a major power exercise at the center of each. That gives me a solid week of recovery between heavy workouts for each bodypart. I haven't felt weak in over a decade since I started treating my body with "timely" respect.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

Thanks Dutch, and everyone else. I see guys my age that have probably never touched a weight or probably even exercised showing signs of sarcopenia. Creatine does work well. High levels of fitness can be maintained at age, but exercise and its application in a manner that befits an aging metabolism have to be used. I cant imagine working a part once a week and getting or maintaining musculature. I have read that a break of more than 48 hrs, diminishes returns. 3x weekly has been my mainstay for decades. Tried a split routine, but really didnt see much of a difference. Dutchman, if youre reading this I was wondering if you could post your routine, a split eod as you mentioned sounds feasible.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Thanks Dutch, and everyone else. I see guys my age that have probably never touched a weight or probably even exercised showing signs of sarcopenia. Creatine does work well. High levels of fitness can be maintained at age, but exercise and its application in a manner that befits an aging metabolism have to be used. I cant imagine working a part once a week and getting or maintaining musculature. I have read that a break of more than 48 hrs, diminishes returns. 3x weekly has been my mainstay for decades. Tried a split routine, but really didnt see much of a difference. Dutchman, if youre reading this I was wondering if you could post your routine, a split eod as you mentioned sounds feasible.
    These are my workouts the last (workout) week including today:
    Back/Shoulders
    Warmup with a little 15lber doing several sets of 12 for each RC. (Done before every workout)
    Pullups: 2 sets of parallel grip and 2 wide grip 20 reps E (each)
    Seated Machine Pulldowns: 1X6 E @ 200/220/240
    Seated Machine Shoulder Presses 1X8 E @ 100/110/120
    Smith Machine Rack Deadlifts: 1X5@ 150/190/240/280/320/370/420, 1 X2 @ 460 (I allow 10lbs for the bar)
    Smith Machine Front Shrugs: 2X10 @ 210
    " " Rear " 2X10 @ 150

Tris/Bis
    Weighted DIPs: Bodyweight 1X25, 45 lbs 1X15, 75 lbs 1X12, 90 lbs, 2X12
    Smith Machine Close Grip Triceps Extensions 1X5 @ 150/190/240/260, 1X4 @ 280
    EasyBar Skull Crushers 1X8 @ 70/80/90/100, 1X7 @110
    DB Pullovers (Elbows in) 5X10 @ 90
    Easy Bar Curls 1X8 60/70/80/90
    Seated Curls 3X10 @ 35

Legs
    Warmup: 3X15 deep knee bends
    *****Poppers In: 1X10 @ 170/180/190
    *****Poppers Out 1X10 @ 180/190/200
    Machine Leg Raises 1X10 @ 110/120/130, 1X7 @140
    Machine Leg Curls 1X10 @ 100/110/120
    Smith Machine Squats (ATG ie. well below parallel) 1X5 @ 150/190/240/260, 1X4 @280
    Machine Toe Raises 3X15 @ 255

Chest
    Weighted DIPs: Bodyweight 1X25, 45 lbs 1X15, 75 lbs 1X12, 90 lbs, 2X12 (Lean Forward more)
    Bench Press: 1X8 @ 135/185/205, 8X8 @215
    Flys: 1X8 @ 50/60/70
    DB BP: 1X10 @70/80
    Decline BP: 1X8 @ 135/185/225, 1X10 @225 (DIPs and BP simply exhaust me, just like on Arm day!)

Knowbull I know it's not much weight compared to the big young studs around here but it is a solid attempt to build and maintain strength as I enter my 70s in less than 3 months. With my great tan and wearing a string workout shirt I get a ton of questions and admirers so that really cranks up my ego and motivates the heck out of me to do my best. Again though, this takes 1hr 15 to 1hr 30 because of the recovery time I allow myself. Hopes this helps a bit, I think it is the first time I have ever posted my complete workout schedule. Tear it up guys LOL!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

Thanks Dutchman! Please , those poundages are great! It proves the myth of aging. A guy just has to stay with the weights, thats all there is to it.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    These are my workouts the last (workout) week including today:
    ... Tear it up guys LOL!
    This is great Dutch, thanks for sharing. You keep inspiring us younger old ****s to stay motivated and be in it for the long haul.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.35%

[QUOTE=Dutchman;2931301]These are my workouts the last (workout) week including today:
    Tris/Bis
    Weighted DIPs: Bodyweight 1X25, 45 lbs 1X15, 75 lbs 1X12, 90 lbs, 2X12

A 69 yr old doing weighted dips?!?!?! I have a new hero.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

Yeah, its a testament to what we can do at any age its a marvel. I think the main point is to keep exercising as much as tolerable. Even with out supps, Experimenting with diet helps too, steamed veggies, raw fruits, meat seem to make a difference, all that processed stuff and heavy carbs really drain energy.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.04%

A slim hot 22 yo with big boobs works for me
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    A slim hot 22 yo with big boobs works for me
    Yes, that will drain energy, but also increase Testoserone. An integral part of regimen.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

For you guys with experience, what would be a good first time product/stack? I am almost 40, was getting in pretty good shape, but marriage issues and work stress killed my body. I have the horrible addition of about 17-20lbs of fat in the midsection. Basically, the stress had my body producing cortisol chronically for almost two years. I have changed up my routine for now to less intense, higher rep to reduce the cortisol production. I know that hormones have not come back into balance, but I would like to start off with something to help increase mass, once I'm good to go. Basically, I want to burn the fat off, and build as much lean mass as I can while getting rid of the fat. Greatly appreciate your experience and knowledge!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%

I see the posts about higher rep sets! Is that better for us older guys? What is an effective product to block and/or reduce estrogen?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet for the older guys
    By jmoney02 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 10:59 AM
  2. Younger girls older guys
    By lozgod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 10:52 AM
  3. The Whats actually working log
    By ryan6f7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6