New "old guy" sayin hello!

1. New "old guy" sayin hello!

Just wanted to say hi! I'm a former bodybuilder (back in my 20's) and lifelong personal trainer. I'm back in the hardcore game after a 10+ year layoff. I wanna do a master's division contest to celebrate 40 after 10 years of cycling and more circuit style training. I look forward to being part of the community here and sharing some ideas. I look forward to your help and support!

I'm two weeks into my strength/size cycle. Muscle memory is kicking in. Seeing gains already. I'm up to 194. I'd like to see 215 before cutting back down before a show in the fall.

2. Welcome back to the game and good luck with your goals.
    I use www.pepcalculator for all my peptide questions

3. Glad to have you back. Muscle memory is a good thing.

4. welcome to the board
    Team Orbit

5. Well HELLO New "OLD GUY"! Welcome and enjoy your stay!

6. you guys are youngsters............ lol

....just give me some juice and cut me loose..........

....some tren eth...tiny amount of test eth....some proviron....and your good to go.....

7. Damn, competing at 40! Wow. I guess I qualify as an old guy now since I'm over the hill at 35. I'd show you a good double bicep pose if someone would hold my walker for me.

Yes, tren will keep you young forever. It is the fountain of youth!

8. Welcome. We are similar in that I competed at 21, and then I haven't competed since. I can't really explain it - life just happened I guess. Anyway, I hope to compete again next year, but I have a lot of work to do. Good luck - I hope we can trade useful information about what works!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 01:32 PM