ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy!

Day 22

Dose: 80mg tren; 20mg mdrol
Weight: 14.2
Cals: 2860

No workout today, to many things with work and other things going on. Ive been noticing a huge increase in lethargy today and im not sure what to take for it. I have 50mg tabs of DHEA im about to start taking. Is there anything else i can take that will help, i feel lazy as hell!! As for tomorrow im planning on doing some hangcleans and those kinda lifts to make up for the day ive missed.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Weight: 14.2
Cals: 2860

No workout today, to many things with work and other things going on. Ive been noticing a huge increase in lethargy today and im not sure what to take for it. I have 50mg tabs of DHEA im about to start taking. Is there anything else i can take that will help, i feel lazy as hell!! As for tomorrow im planning on doing some hangcleans and those kinda lifts to make up for the day ive missed.
if one pill doesn't help with the lethargy, take two. you shouldn't need more than that. B-12 (1000mcg) will help as well if you'd like.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its the superdrol, but you should be able ot push through it, plus your workouts are getting more and more gruealing as are mine and Im finding myself exhausted alot of the time

Keep going, theres no stopping now, lol

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
oh yea im gunna make sure i hit that 20 pound mark if it kills me.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im really tempted to throw some M1Ts into my tren cycle, but I know they are twice if not more as bad as superdrol and I woul dregret it. But wow talk about a stack eh

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
if one pill doesn't help with the lethargy, take two. you shouldn't need more than that. B-12 (1000mcg) will help as well if you'd like.
How long will it take for the dhea to kick in? a couple hours,or days?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Dose: 80mg tren; 20mg Mdrol
Weight: +16.8
Calories: 3200

Today was Back and my deads went up 20+ pounds. I got up to 315 x 8 and i felt like i could do more weight but stopped myself. My body fat has increased from 15% to almost 17% during this cycle, which is to be expected. Agression was a little over the top today, i got at my girlfriend pretty bad over some dumb sh*t, so im goin to start taking some 5-htp. No other sides to report, legs tomorrow.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
any day you have a 20 pound increase on weights is a good day :)

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
:bigeyes:Start of cycle 170; Weight now 190!!:bigeyes:

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
nips are getting alittle puffy, not sensitive or anything just a little puffy.. im not prone to gyno so i was j/w what could be the cause.

I was thinknig about doing a low dose of nolva? somthing like 10mg for a couple days... any thoughts?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
nips are getting alittle puffy, not sensitive or anything just a little puffy.. im not prone to gyno so i was j/w what could be the cause.

I was thinknig about doing a low dose of nolva? somthing like 10mg for a couple days... any thoughts?
The problem, according to others, is the puffiness could be caused by prolactin. You are not lactating right? If you are having prolactin related sides some think Nolva can make it worse. Are you dosing chasteberry?

Great job on hitting your 20lb mark.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Nope no lactating....I really dont see why nolva would make it worse. It might be a little bit of fat because there not sore or anything.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Dose: 80mg tren; 20mg M-drol
Weight: + 22
Cals: + 3k

Another great workout today. Shoulders felt like they were going to burst. I hit a new PR on Shoulder press. M-drol Seems to be kicking in, the weight has shot up around 8+ pounds this week. Ive also been eating my ass off. Nipples seem to be getting a little puffy, i dont know if this is because of the extra fat ive put on or its a prolactin issue. Im thinking about dose nolva for a couple days a 10mg and seeing what happens...if anyone knows anything that will help it would be great. No other sides, sex drive is still there, no pimple, and no shrinkage.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

weight: +21
cals: 2500

Todays workout was a little bit of legs and anything the i missed during the week, nothing major to report. Ive started to notice a little bit of acne form on my right shoulder. Bp today was 145/70 with a PR of 64, so no issues at all with the BP. Going to start running alot more, im trying to get my calfs alot bigger. Calfs are the only major thing i really wanna try an work on now. anyone know whats some good mass building tips for my calfs?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
read arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding, a must have man for sure, you have put on alot of weight man

good job!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Ive learned over the past week that my nips are fine and its nothing to be worried about, prolly just a little extra fat. Since my gains seem to be slowing down do yall think i should go up to 120mg of tren? b/c i have never gone over 90mg before and i wanna see how it will effect me.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow bro you think there slowing down? im very impressed by your weight gain, I feel the trem adds a little water weight to myself so it will be interesting to see how you do in pct. I forget what your pct was? I think I read clomed is the way to go for tren products. keep us posted, cloud and I are still here. he know s his stuff for sure too.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Ive learned over the past week that my nips are fine and its nothing to be worried about, prolly just a little extra fat. Since my gains seem to be slowing down do yall think i should go up to 120mg of tren? b/c i have never gone over 90mg before and i wanna see how it will effect me.
I know you're tempted to increase the dose, but if you already gaining weight and strength, i wouldn't do it.

Your puffy nipples will go back to normal in PCT, and i highly doubt it's fat. Being not prone to gyno doesn't mean you won't get it. I wasn't prone and got it.

goodluck in PCT, i'll be following !

:type:

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I got 42 caps left of the tren and my plan was a 5 weeker. After reading silvers log he said 5 weeks was good enough for him so i dont really wanna do 6 unless yall think it would be benifical. So i was planning on just running 120mg's for the last week, which is next week, and being done with it.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I got 42 caps left of the tren and my plan was a 5 weeker. After reading silvers log he said 5 weeks was good enough for him so i dont really wanna do 6 unless yall think it would be benifical. So i was planning on just running 120mg's for the last week, which is next week, and being done with it.
My main sides were blood pressure and back pumps. My blood pressure was pretty high, but I never had any bad symptoms like headaches or bloody nose. My other sides were back pumps and they were brutal the last week. Come to find out I tore the disk between my L4/L5 disk doing deadlifts in week 4. The pain I thought was related to the compounds was really the disk and not back pumps. I would base the length of the cycle based on the sides your experiencing and the risks you are willing to take. Many have gone to 120mg of Tren and continued gaining. Others say that is where the sides got too rough. You can try it for a day or 2 and back down if they increase.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Im debating on which AI i should get. Ive heard not to use ATD, so should i get a 6-bromo or trione? or would ATD be fine to use? And im about to buy some vitex,b-6, and l-dopa for the prolactin issues.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I used ALRI Restore and had good luck with it. I liked the fact it had chasteberry and helped with Cotisol as well.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Thats looks like a good product, how did u dose it? and was that the only AI u used? I feel like thats not going to be enough to combat the rebound.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about do this all during PCT for the prolactin/rebound:

50mg ATD, ed or eod? im kinda confused?
chasteberry: 600mg ed
p5p: as recommended

Unless you think i will be fine with just the RESTORE.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I can only give you what I did and tell you I have had no signs of gyno. I started Restore in Week 3 (Week 1 and 2 I just ran Nolva & PCS). I dosed it at 3 caps for 3 weeks, 2 caps for 1 week and 1 cap for one week.

As for ATD, I was reading one of The One logs by Craigmatthews and he encounted gyno from stopping his ATD usage. Supposedly it is a side effect of that compound.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Dose 120mg tren; 20 Mdrol
Weight: +22
Cals 3k+

Today was chest and boy did i feel the 120mgs of tren. the pump was great and the strength has gone up another 5-10 lbs on all lifts. Shoulder pump got in the way for some of the workout but i powered throught it. weight has seemed to almost stop, which is why i bumped it up to 120mgs. im still debating on if i should run it for 6 weeks for just stay safe with 5. Ill know what im going to by the end of the week. No nipple sensitivity but they are still alittle puffy, Other then that still no sides which is kinds unreal. BP was 131/70. Im going to up my cardio and try to run on a big incline to get a calve workout.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 5 PROGRESS PICS!

167 LBS Start

190 LBS End of Week 4
[/IMG]

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice. chest has filled out, and your delts are starting to get that capped look. your gains are most noticeable around your sternum.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
oh yea!!!! 120mg's i think is going to hit the spot. i took 120mg's yeserday and today and i feel like i am on top of the world!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Impressive changes ZZ. Glad to hear that 120mg is treating you right. I was so tempted to up my dose for the last few days, but I stuck it out at 90mg.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
120mgs are freaking awsome man, felt like i should have done this earlier. Im hoping for maybe 5-7 more lbs before PCT. If i go for one more week i think i can do it.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Whats the most lacking thing in those pics? Is there anything that needs to be bigger?

mike23nads

Awards
Zoom Zoom i was thinking about jumpin on the tren craze...I was wondering, when are u taking your doses...the bottle claims to take 1-3 a day but have you heard when you should be taking them...

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I take my first dose (40mg) at 8-10 am, then my last dose (80mg) an hour before i work out, which is around 2-4pm.
Dont take more then 80mg if its your first cycle tho.

mike23nads

Awards
Ya I was planning on stayin around 80mg...After reading your progress, im looking forward to Tren...Thanks ZZ

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I gotta really push myself this week to kill my legs. That is the main thing i wanna put size on. I was planning on doing shoulders and doing light legs today? should i only do them once a week or will it be ok if i hit them twice? anyone?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I gotta really push myself this week to kill my legs. That is the main thing i wanna put size on. I was planning on doing shoulders and doing light legs today? should i only do them once a week or will it be ok if i hit them twice? anyone?
it boils down to recovery. my legs usually recover in 5 days, but 2-3 days when i'm on cycle. if you've recovered them fully, by all means train them again.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on doing them lightly today, then killing friday. What kinda reps do you prefer to get mass on your legs?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on doing them lightly today, then killing friday. What kinda reps do you prefer to get mass on your legs?
i go really heavy, where 8-12 reps is where i hit failure. then i lower the weight by maybe 40 lbs and do a widowmaker set. widows are 20 rep sets, where somewhere between reps 12-15 you hit failure. instead of racking the weights, pause for a few seconds to catch your breath, then do another rep. keep going till you hit 20 reps. its a blast.....

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i go really heavy, where 8-12 reps is where i hit failure. then i lower the weight by maybe 40 lbs and do a widowmaker set. widows are 20 rep sets, where somewhere between reps 12-15 you hit failure. instead of racking the weights, pause for a few seconds to catch your breath, then do another rep. keep going till you hit 20 reps. its a blast.....
idc if i cant walk anywhere the next day as long as i get some damn mass to them things. ive never done widowmakers, im gunna give that a shot friday thanks sun