FIrst MDROL cycle

redmoni

Awards
Hi. I'm just about to do my first m-drol cycle. Experienced lifter, 6'1" approx 230lbs, approx bf 13-14%; looking more to recomp, and drop a bit of bf, so keeping calories just above maintenance (clean diet - and no alcohol). Have done orals before (var, tbol, epistane) putting on quality mass but now looking for a bit more lean (dry) muscle (albeit with likely more sides).

Cycle would look a bit like this:

Pre-Cycle (daily for 2 weeks):
NAC 400mg
Finpecia 1mg
Omega 3 oils Two caps a day

Cycle (4 weeks max):
Mdrol 10mg/20mg/20mg/20mg (maybe 30mg on the last week if sides are tolerable)
NAC 400mg/400/400/400
Finpecia 1mg/1/1/1
Ramapril 2.5mg/2.5/2.5/2.5
Omega 3 oils Two caps a day

PCT (4 weeks):
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolvadex 60/40/40/20
Will also continue taking NAC, Finpecia, Ramapril and Omega 3 as in the cycle throughout PCT

Let me know what you think - whether i'm missing something or something not right ... much appreciated.

Thanks

DennisC1986

Awards
Pct looks a little heavy. Most guys on here would say don't go over 50mg for the clomid, I'd say 50/50/25/25 or even 50/25/25/25. Not sure if you'd need Nolvadex and clomid for such a short cycle either, but if so it would be more like 40/40/20/20. If you're going to use both I think the numbers for both should be lower

DennisC1986

Awards
Also, I haven't used it myself but I'm not sure if superdol is the best choice for dry gains? But don't quote me on that

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, I haven't used it myself but I'm not sure if superdol is the best choice for dry gains? But don't quote me on that
I personally agree with this. I would use Var or Epistane, etc to lean out. SD is usually used for bulking, and it was most definitely a bulker for me. ....But I have heard of a few people using it for what you mentioned.

Chasingtails

Awards
If you’ve got some experience, why not run test with this? Your experience and gains would be so much better

Echoing the others, absolutely no need for that much pct. Even with a 12 week cycle, clomid at 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5 is more than ample. Just no need for 100

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best bulking orals in ny opinion. Nanodrol, superdrol, anadrol. I'm not counting dbol and trest cause of the estrogen.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Damn do you really need ramipril for mdrol? Do you have high BP or a smoker or something or is this just needed for this compound?

redmoni

Awards
Thanks will lower the clomid dose.

Yes, the ramipril is for bp, have slightly elevated levels 130-75, so just to keep it in check, as very likely to rise with mdrol.